Right or Left? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine stepped forward and melted into Jeff's arms, she held back her tears but only just. Jeff lifted her chin up and kissed her tenderly on her mouth, and then Jasmine kissed him back with more passion pulling Jeff tightly to her body.

Kylah and Wendy watched with open mouths as the two of them embraced each other. When the kiss broke, and he looked at Kylah, he knew Jasmine had not told her daughter about them.

"Looks like we need to do some talking," Jeff said, "let's go down to my place."

Wendy led the way as the four of them descended the basement stairs to Jeff's separate suite. They all stood in the living room everyone a little awkward not knowing who should speak first.

"Jeff," said Jasmine, "do you mind if I talk to the girls first?"

"Oh, sure, no problem," he said, "why don't you go into my bedroom and I will make us all some tea."

"Thanks, Jeff," Jasmine said.

Once more Wendy led the way, and she closed the door after they entered. Jeff didn't want to eavesdrop, so he went into the kitchen to boil the kettle lost in his thoughts. This night was not turning out to be anything like he pictured, and he found he didn't mind.

Curiosity got the better of him, and he stood in the hallway, he could barely hear their voices, and it sounded like there was some crying but also some laughter, some shouting, and clapping. Jeff returned to the kitchen and was standing by the patio doors in the kitchen looking out to the backyard. It wasn't like he could see anything other than a few branches in the moonlight, but then he wasn't trying to.

When the girls came back in Jeff relaxed when he noticed they were all smiling at him. Kylah was the first to speak.

"Thank you, Jeff," she said as she looked at Jeff and her mom, "mom told me you were a big help today."

Wendy couldn't help herself. "You mean what he did to her with his big cock!" she laughed.

Jasmine tried to keep a straight face, but it was no use as she burst into laughter with the rest of them. "He fucked me good," said laughed Jasmine, "there is no use denying that!"

"I did, didn't I," laughed Jeff.

The girls rushed him and pinned him against the glass to get at his body. Jeff felt six hands groping him and Wendy's prophesy of him being their 'boy toy' was coming true, sooner than he expected. Jeff laughed along with them and feigned resistance as the girls undressed him until he was naked in front of them. From the outside looking in Jeff's bare ass was pressed against the patio door, thankfully there were no neighbors behind their house only a deep ravine.

"Who's first?" said Wendy to Kylah and Jasmine.

"I think mom should be," said Kylah as she looked at her mom, "this is her coming out party."

"Oh, my," Jasmine said looking at her daughter, "Kylah if it's not too weird for you can you call me Jasmine instead of mom when we are all together?"

"Sure!" laughed Kylah, "now suck his cock Jasmine!"

Jasmine kissed her daughter on the lips and knelt at Jeff's feet.

"Please sir, may I suck your cock?" said Jasmine in a fake British accent as she looked up at Jeff.

"Well I'm glad to see there is one lady in the room," laughed Jeff, "and yes you may you beautiful seductress!"

"I can't believe it," Jasmine said to herself, "twice in one day."

Kylah and Wendy watched as Jasmine gently lifted up Jeff's semi-aroused cock and admired it. "So beautiful, such a fucking beautiful cock," she whispered as she held it to his stomach and licked him from his large smooth balls to the bulbous tip.

Jasmine was in the spotlight as everyone watched her suck Jeff's cock. Her actions were smooth as her mouth and tongue made love to his cock. Her moans of contentment filled the room along with Jeff's gasps.

"I had no idea, mom...Jasmine that you loved to suck cock so much," said Kylah.

"Hmm, I do Kylah," said Jasmine, "I love to suck cock, especially Jeff's."

Wendy and Kylah moved to each side of Jeff so they could better watch Jasmine as she bobbed on his cock. Unable to keep their hands off Jeff they rubbed his chest and muscular abdomen. Jeff had his arms draped around their shoulders as he hugged them to his body.

Kylah reached down and stroked her mom's face with the back of her hand. "Do it, Jasmine," she said in a loving and understanding way, "we all want to share in your

awakening."

The moment was too strong for Jasmine as the realization of her decision hit hard. Her daughter was right this was a cause for celebration. Her tears were flowing as she lovingly performed a sex act on Jeff, not tears of sadness but of relief that she no longer had to hide her dormant sexual needs. She was free, and she felt intoxicated by the knowledge.

There was no rush as far as big climaxes go, Jasmine's watershed moment spilled out to include all of them as they watched her. Jeff looked at Kylah and Wendy, and both girls were shedding their tears in support of Jasmine.

Jeff felt his new role in this family affair had just expanded, and he welcomed it with love and open arms. He felt the onrushing orgasm, and he curled his body towards her. The hunger in Jasmine drove her deeper and faster for the gift she knew was coming. Jeff leaned on Wendy and Kylah when the release hit and Jasmine looked up at him with gratitude in her eyes holding his cock in her mouth as she enjoyed what he gave her.

"Holy fuck!" said Wendy, "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen!"

Jeff helped Jasmine to her feet, and she stood looking at him as she recovered emotionally.

"Will you share?" said Wendy to Jasmine.

Jasmine didn't understand what Wendy wanted until Wendy kissed her full on the lips and pushed her tongue into her mouth.

"Kylah's turn," said Wendy as she broke away.

Jeff and Wendy wondered whether Kylah would do it and suddenly everything was different as Kylah kissed her mom tentatively at first then in a deep embrace as each woman accepted the other as sexual partners.

"Beautiful, so fucking beautiful!" said Jeff as he took his turn kissing Jasmine and offering his tongue to her.

"Wow!" said Jasmine, "that was confirmation that I made the right decision. Thank you all for your support, it means the world to me."

"Now can we all get naked?" said Wendy in her usual straightforward way as she whipped off her top.

The atmosphere lightened, and they all laughed as Wendy shook her pert breasts at them.

"What do you think Jasmine?" asked Jeff as he held her hands. "Are you ready to join the family affair?"

"Yes," she said with conviction, "if you all will have me."

"Fuck yes!" said Wendy.

"I agree," said Kylah.

"Looks like it's unanimous!" said Jeff with a big grin on his face. "I only hope my bed doesn't collapse!"

Kylah chased Wendy down the hall slapping at her ass while Jeff held Jasmine's hand and walked to his bedroom with her.

"I only hope us old folks can keep up with them," laughed Jeff.

Jasmine stopped Jeff in the hallway there was so much she wanted to say to him, but the words didn't want to come out. She reached out and rubbed his chest while she gathered her thoughts.

Jeff could see she was struggling, "it's okay Jasmine," he said, "I know how you feel."

"Thank you, Jeff," she said unable to say more without bursting into tears again.

"Hey you two!" shouted Wendy from the bedroom, "the party is starting!"

Jeff and Jasmine laughed as they hurried in. Wendy and Kylah were already naked and waited on the bed as they played with each other's nipples. Jeff dove onto the bed in between the two girls.

Jasmine undressed a little self-consciously as she knew her body could not compare to the firm young girls. She was relieved to see they were not paying any attention to her as they frolicked together. Shyly Jasmine stood naked at the side of the bed with one arm covering her breasts the other over her pussy.

Once more outspoken Wendy led the way as she grabbed Jasmine's hand away from her breast and pulled her onto the bed.

"Wow!" said Wendy as she felt up Jasmine, "I love your tits! And look at your big fucking nipples! Amazing!"

Kylah looked at her naked mother for the first time to see she was a real beauty from every angle. Her mom's breasts were larger than hers, much fuller but still very firm. Her body was a little soft but sexily. She was surprised to see her mom had a shaved pussy, and Jeff was too.

"Jasmine!" exclaimed Jeff, "you shaved your pussy! Let me see!"

Jasmine spread her legs for him and the girls to see her most private place. They all ogled and gushed and ran their fingers over her smooth black pussy spreading her lips to expose her pink insides.

"Girls," said Jeff as he looked at them, "what we do with each other makes us special. Our new family affair will have no limits or secrets among us. Now! Let's have some fun!"

Jeff pushed Wendy down on the bed and told Kylah to do the same. "Now you two young girls we are going to show you how your more 'experienced' elders suck pussy!" said Jeff as he looked at Jasmine with a smile. "Jasmine you get Wendy, and I get Kylah, we can trade later."

The girls giggled as Jeff and Jasmine settled in between their wide open legs. Jasmine had never been with a woman and could never compete with Jeff's expertise and although she was hesitating she was willing to do her best. She could see that Jeff pleased her daughter with enthusiasm.

"Oh yes!" said Kylah in appreciation, "suck my cunt, Jeff!"

Wendy didn't want to scare Jasmine so even though it was extremely hard for her she held her tongue and waited for Jasmine to initiate it.

Jasmine smiled at Wendy as she placed a hand on each leg spreading her a little wider. She had never seen a pussy this close up, and Wendy's shaved one looked very beautiful to her. Jasmine leaned in and sucked Wendy's pussy lips into her mouth. The taste was not unpleasant, and her tongue explored new territory for the first time.

"Oh Jasmine," Wendy moaned, "that feels so good your doing great."

Jasmine tried to remember all the things Jeff did to her today with his amazing tongue and mouth. She had come so many times, but right now it all seemed like a blur to her as Jeff was a master at oral pleasure. She found Wendy's clit and concentrated on licking it amazed as it grew to her touch. Jasmine put a finger in Wendy's pussy, and as Jeff did to her, she tried to find that special spot that drove her over the top. The combination of Jasmine sucking on Wendy's enlarged clit and her lucky attempt at locating her G spot caused Wendy to let loose verbally.

"HOLY FUCK JASMINE!" Wendy screamed, "this can't be your first time, there is no fucking way you can be that good!

Jeff and Kylah looked over at Wendy as she bounced on the bed with Jasmine desperately trying to hang on and they both started laughing.

"Looks like Jasmine is going to fit right in!" said Kylah as she looked on proudly at her mom.

"I think your right," laughed Jeff, "that is if she can survive a session with Wendy. Should we watch or do you want more of my famous wicked licking?"

"You're crazy Jeff!" laughed Kylah, "suck my cunt, my pretty teenage cunt that I shaved just for you!"

"I love it," said Jeff, "your cunt is so soft in my mouth and on my tongue when I suck you, and you taste like heaven."

"You say the nicest things, boyfriend!" said Kylah, "now stop talking so much and put your handsome face between my legs and show me how much you love me!"

"Your wish is my pleasure," laughed Jeff as he knelt between Kylah's legs and lifted her legs over his shoulders until she only had the upper half of her body on the bed. This new position gave him instant access to her treasure box, and he feasted on her."I think your right," laughed Jeff, "that is if she can survive a session with Wendy. Should we watch or do you want more of my famous wicked licking?"

"You're crazy Jeff!" laughed Kylah, "suck my cunt, my pretty teenage cunt that I shaved just for you!"

"I love it," said Jeff, "your cunt is so soft in my mouth and on my tongue when I suck you, and you taste like heaven."

"You say the nicest things, boyfriend!" said Kylah, "now stop talking so much and put your handsome face between my legs and show me how much you love me!"

"Your wish is my pleasure," laughed Jeff as he knelt between Kylah's legs and lifted her legs over his shoulders until she only had the upper half of her body on the bed. This new position gave him instant access to her treasure box, and he feasted on her driving his tongue deep as he wiggled it inside her.

Wendy was swearing up a storm and thrashing on the bed as Jasmine continued her assault. For a newbie at cunnilingus Jasmine was a natural. Her enthusiasm to be a part of the group expressed itself through her tongue and mouth, and when Wendy climaxed, Jasmine tasted her first woman squirt. Like Jeff did to her earlier in the day Jasmine kept up her ministrations on Wendy building her to a new orgasm.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Wendy screamed as she looked over at Kylah, "Kylah! Jasmine is incredible!"

Kylah reached out to Wendy, and they locked fingers as their slippery bodies rode the waves of pleasure engulfing them.

Jeff's tongue was burrowed deep in Kylah's pussy when she super-erupted. Her highly sensitive clit molested in her compromising position. She was suspended between breathing and a full body cramp as she froze in place while the duration of the massive orgasm stormed through her. The onslaught had drained her, and Jeff felt her body turn to rubber in his hands as he pulled his face back and looked at her young folds. The layers of her pussy lips swollen and red covered in her juices and his saliva. His dip in the pool had been just as good for him as it was for her.

Jeff gently lifted Kylah's legs off his shoulders and placed them on each side of his body as he knelt between them, her eyes closed with a dreamy look on her face.

As he looked over at Jasmine, he saw she had invaded Wendy's pussy with two fingers as she pushed her to the next explosion. Jasmine's sex act was beautiful to watch as her large breasts bounced up and down to the administrations of her fingers. Wendy too had her eyes closed enjoying the feeling surging through her body bringing her closer and closer, and she was helpless to resist.

Jasmine looked over at Jeff smiled and mouthed the words, 'I love you' to him then concentrated once more on satisfying Wendy.

Jasmine's hand was a blur now as she assailed Wendy's supine position in her female-driven desire to once more bring her to the summit and over the top. Jasmine leaned down and sucked one of Wendy's nipples into her mouth pulling it back with her teeth. She presented her thumb to Wendy who greedily sucked it into her mouth as false phallus's now entered her in two openings.

Layers of lust revealed themselves with each penetration, and Jasmine knew another explosion still lurked inside Wendy's body. Jasmine's fearlessness to embrace her life-changing decision released all her inhibitions, and the ripple effect hit Wendy as she shouted out meaningless words and grunts as she tumbled into a body-racking orgasm.

Jeff watched as Jasmine withdrew her thumb from Wendy's clenched lips and replaced it with her tongue. The two women exchanged a loving kiss as Jasmine rested her own exhausted body on Wendy's.

As he looked at the three beautiful women, Jeff was aware he would play a critical role in this mutually empowering relationship and would protect them no matter what.

Their new journey would discover what is unique about each person, embrace those eccentricities, and they would all grow closer through trust and reflection and sexual intimacy.

At this moment he was a proud collaborator, and as he stepped off the bed he headed to the bathroom to take one of the 'blue pills' the doctor had given him. Tonight he would enjoy taking them one at a time and as strange as it seemed his sexual pleasure was not foremost in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~