Right or Left? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inability to control his thrusts suddenly filled him with remorse. "Oh god, I'm sorry, your ass feels so good. I couldn't control myself."

The tears that ran from her eyes were of pain not joy. She didn't want Jeff to know she was crying. "It's okay, come in my ass." She needed to be brave.

"Thank you, babe; I need you so much!"

He was penetrating her fully now, down to the root of his massive cock. Her invitation drove him on harder and faster as he slammed into her ass repeatedly. The satisfaction of being the first turned him on even more.

"Damn! Your ass feels incredible!" Jeff moaned. "I wish your mom and my sister were here to watch. I can't wait to show them tomorrow!"

Kylah couldn't control her emotions as she sobbed into the sheets. She wanted to please Jeff, with all her heart, but the pain was incredible. All she could do was grunt out each time his oversized cock bore into her tiny ass. Her eagerness of being with Jeff crashed, replaced with the uncertainty of whether she could ever enjoy anal sex. She had to disguise the pain from him and remember how good his cock felt in her pussy.

Her dark hole called out to him, begging to be used. He could hear Kylah's moans, and it drove him on to fuck her harder. The excessive amount of lube hindered some of the sensations he enjoyed with anal sex. Tomorrow he would fuck her ass without lube, or very little.

"Oh, I'm so glad you love anal sex as much as me! I'm so close!"

Thank god thought Kylah as the pain reached a crescendo. "Do it, hurry, come in my ass!"

Jeff increased the tempo, driving his body into hers. His fingers clamped on her closest nipple, pinching down hard as his orgasm hit.

"Fuck! Right now!" Jeff screamed out in pleasure. He held his cock in her ass as the spasms shot his cum deep into her bowels. "Hmm, it feels so good I never want to leave," Jeff purred.

It was too much, she needed his cock out of her ass, right now. "Please, I need to pee!" Kylah lied.

Jeff pulled his still hard cock out of her tiny opening. "Hurry back, girlfriend, I may need your ass once more tonight!" he laughed.

Kylah waddled bow-legged to the bathroom with her hand covering her ass so Jeff's cum wouldn't drip on the floor. She closed the bathroom door and lifted the lid on the toilet. As soon as she sat down the tears started flowing again, then heavy crying. She never wanted to have anal sex again; the pain was too much to bear. Then the thought of losing Jeff made her cry even harder. She loved him, but he would never want her if she couldn't take his cock in her ass.

Jeff could hear Kylah in the bathroom, and it sounded like she was crying. "Are you okay in there?" he asked. He knocked on the door. When she didn't answer; he opened it to find her sobbing her heart out. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you, babe?" He knelt beside her, trying to calm her down.

"I, I, can't," Kylah sobbed uncontrollably, unable to look at Jeff.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I never want to have anal sex again!"

Stunned, Jeff held Kylah's hands as her body shook from her violent sobbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12