Right Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FFFUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" the young girl screamed as nirvana tore through her body.

Shelly had never experienced anything like this in her entire life as her mind shredded with raw lust and pleasure. Her legs shot rigid as her fists beat on the mattress as her sides. Her entire body convulsed as she felt her hot cream shooting out to spray over her mothers' face.

Myra sucked in the fluids as they literally pumped into her waiting mouth, trying to hold onto her spasming daughter as her orgasm took hold. She couldn't remember the last time she had been with a woman who squirted, and it was a pleasant surprise as she felt her daughter wash her face in her juices.

"Mom...Mom...love you...oh god..." Shelly moaned softly as her body suddenly collapsed onto the bed. She could feel the twitches as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her.

Rising to her feet, Myra looked down at her exhausted daughter. She's so beautiful, Myra thought. Leaning down she gently kissed her daughters soft lips.

"I love you, more than you know" she whispered.

Pulling the sheet over her daughters still trembling form, she slipped from the bedroom and padded down the hall. She briefly thought of bringing herself some much needed relief, but the intensity of their encounter brought sleep to her eyes as she stretched out on her own bed.

***********************

The next morning Shelly slowly stretched in her bed, feeling the smooth sheets glide along her naked skin. With a start her eyes opened to the sunlight just starting to come in through her bedroom window.

She glanced around the room at the usual disarray. Mo mom wasn't here. Had last night just been some kind of frustrated and perverted dream? No, that had definitely not been a dream she thought. The ache of her muscles and the t-shirt cast to the floor were evidence, and the dried pools of her pleasure on the sheets were more than proof.

She didn't know whether to be happy or horrified. Her mother had seduced her last night. Wait a minute, Shelly wanted to smack herself, she hadn't seduced her, she had brought her to a level of pleasure she had never known.

OK, yeah she seduced me; Shelly almost chuckled. But Jesus had it been good, God in fact it had been utterly fantastic. Her screams, the orgasms she had washed through; if this was being a lesbian then fuck the boys, she sighed to herself.

The young girl cast her sheets aside and rose from her bed. She stopped and looked at herself in the full length mirror of her closet door. Long brunette hair cascaded down past her shoulders, a pouty smile stared back at her. She looked over the perky curves of her 34C breasts and down her flat belly to her tapered waist. Her fingers traced along the landing strip of dark hair at the junction of her thighs.

For the first time she saw herself not as the object of some boys attention, but as a woman. Firm nipples capping supple breasts, that hidden valley of delight; it was as if she were looking at herself in a different light.

"OK mom" she whispered to herself. "You woke up the monster, now deal with it" she smiled at her reflection.

Without even dressing, the young girl padded on bare feet down the hallway to the door of her mothers' bedroom. Pushing open the cracked door, her eyes fell on the large bed across the room.

Myra was stretched out sleeping, her breasts rising and falling in slumber. Shelly drank in the sight of her body. Her mother had stretched out on the top of her bed last night, intending to relieve her own desires when exhaustion had over taken her. Now, her nude body was on full display to Shelly.

Why have I never seen her before, Shelly mused as she drank in the view. The sheen of her tan skin showed the young girl her mother had been sunbathing nude, no lines she realized. Her 36D breasts were fuller than her own, and had that soft plushness that age brings. Her nipples capped small dark areoles that seemed to call for the young girls' mouth.

Sliding her eyes downward, Shelly took in the slight paunch of motherhood that had not left the belly, then the flare of wider more mature hips. One leg was bent at the knee, opening that fur covered vista for the young girl, she swore her mouth watered just looking at the swollen lips that lined her mothers' valley.

Shelly was startled to realize just how sexy her mother was as she drank in the sight. No, not sexy; her mother was fucking hot. She wasn't sure if it was the growing wetness between her thighs, or the love that swelled inside her for this woman. God she wanted her mother to feel the same pleasure she had.

Hesitantly she slipped to the foot of the bed, and gently eased herself onto the mattress at her mothers' feet. She reached out and slowly inched her mothers' feet apart, her eyes locked to her face.

Shelly had no idea what she was doing and she wanted to try this without being interrupted. Her eyes lowered and riveted to the junction of her mother's thighs.

"God" she whispered as she stared at the puffy lips just visible through the light thatch of dark hair.

Lying flat the girl slid closer, staring at her mother. She traced the one full lip gently with a finger, watching them puff even more. She heard a soft moan and looked up, no her mother slept fairly heavy, she must be dreaming Shelly realized.

The young girl shuddered to think she might be dreaming of her. She leaned in closer and inhaled deeply, the scent sending a shock wave through her. She felt her nipples harden against the sheets, and a small gush of fluids seep from between her own thighs.

Fuck, this was driving her nuts; she thought. I just want a little taste, she told herself. I just need to know, even as she eased her face forward.

"Ooohhh" Myra softly moaned as the flat of her daughters tongue slid along her crack. Her fevered mind was dreaming of her nude daughter spread between her thighs, lapping at her hungry slit. All night she had been having perverted pornographic dreams of all the things she wanted to share with her beautiful daughter.

"Oh Shelly" Myra whispered as her hips jerked at the contact of that tongue on her clit.

Shelly's eyes darted up to her mother. No, she was still sleeping; which meant she was dreaming. Oh my God, she's dreaming of me; the young girl shuddered.

As if the scent filling her nostrils, and the taste coating her tongue weren't enough, the thought this woman was dreaming of her spurred her onward. Stiffening her tongue, she slid it between the fat wet lips, probing deeper.

Scooping the warm fluids hidden inside with her tongue, Shelly pulled them into her mouth and swallowed. As the taste of her mother slid down to fill her belly, she couldn't suppress the small moan of growing desire.

The mounting pressure in her belly brought flutters to Myra's eyes. First she saw the ceiling of her own bedroom, then looking down she was transfixed by the erotic sight of her nude daughter between her thighs.

"Shelly...Oh God" the mature mother moaned as she felt that tongue probe into her again. "Yes baby...yes" she grunted as her hips pushed upward.

Reaching up Shelly gripped her mothers' thighs, she was awake now but Shelly didn't care. She could more stop this than she could stop breathing as she explored her mothers' dripping sex.

"Oh baby...going to cum...don't stop" Myra breathed out as her body trembled.

"Mmmmmmm" Shelly hummed against her mother. The vibration sending ripples through the woman's walls.

Shelly wasn't totally sure what she was doing, but the squirming and moaning from her mother showed her she was on the right track. God she wanted to taste her mother right then. She knew how sensitive her own clit was from when she masturbated, opening her mouth further, she pulled the hard bud inside.

"OH shit...oh fuck..." Myra grunted as her hips bucked.

That was it, the young girl realized. Sliding one hand between her mother's slick thighs, she pulled her mouth away for a brief moment.

"Cum for me mom" she whispered.

Myra threw her head back onto the pillow as that hot mouth engulfed her clit once again. The bolt racing through her body followed closely by a second as her daughter jammed two fingers deep into her spasming cunt.

Myra knew this was going to be a big one; it had been a long time since her body had felt this intense. She rode the crest as the twin bolts ran through her like fuses, until they hit the bomb buried deep in her pussy.

"Shellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" she screamed as her body exploded.

Shelly jammed her fingers harder into her mother as she felt a gush of hot fluids coat her hand and then fill her hungry mouth. God no wonder they called it a crack, she thought, this was fucking addictive.

"Cumming...CCUmminnggg...CUMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGG" Shelly's voice rose in crescendo as the waves tore through her freshly awakened body.

Shelly marveled as her mother rode her orgasm out, her body shaking and vibrating on the bed. Was this what she was like last night, she wondered. Pulse after pulse of hot fluids poured into her hungry mouth, she drank as if she couldn't get enough of this woman.

As her mother eased back down, Shelly pulled her slick face free with an obscene slurp. She slid her slender body up her mother until the two women were face to face. She could feel her breasts now mashed against her mothers' as she stared into her eyes.

"I love you" Shelly whispered softly, then ground her cum covered lips into her mother.

Myra felt the passion and love envelope her as their lips met. The barriers were now down as she wrapped her daughter in a loving embrace. This nymph in her arms was bringing her back to life in ways she hadn't felt in decades.

"I love you baby" she softly kissed her daughters' lips. A glint came to her eyes as she stared up at this young vixen. "Last night you got to experience cumming" she smiled. "This time..." with a flex of her hips she flipped the pair over on the bed.

Shelly squealed as she suddenly felt her mother roll them over until she had pressed her body down on hers.

"This time, I'm going to fuck you baby" her mothers' hot voice filled her ear.

"Oh Jesus" Shelly groaned as she felt her mother slide a hand down between their pressed bodies.

"Oh fuck yes" the young girl grunted as she felt her mother drive a slender finger between her lips and deep into her hungry pussy.

Shelly stared up into her mothers' eyes as she felt first one, then two, and finally three fingers stretching her walls open.

"Oh God...mom" she gasped as her cunt stretched more and more.

"Like that don't you" the lust dripped from Myra as she stared down at her daughter. "Like having that tight little cunt fucked, don't you." She began to pump her hand in and out to a wet squelching.

"Yessssssssssss" Shelly hissed as she humped up against the invading fingers. "Fuck me mom" she grunted. "Fuck your horny daughter" she gasped.

Her daughters' words were like lightning bolts. This wasn't just the hottest partner she could ever remember, this was her daughter writing underneath her. The thought was like a key, unlocking the slumbering animal she had kept locked inside herself. Pulling herself to her knees, she reached over and rummaged in her nightstand.

Shelly felt the weight shift, and heard the sounds, but the pumping fingers deep in her core shoved all that away as her body began that wonderful climb again.

"Noooo" Shelly moaned when her mother jerked her hand free. She had been so fucking close, she groaned.

"You want me to fuck you baby" Myra hovered her face over her daughters' their eyes locking again.

"Yes, I want you...my mother" Shelly almost choked on the words. "Fuck me mom...please" she begged softly.

Shelly opened her eyes wider, staring up at her mother, as she felt something solid and cool press at her dripping entrance. She glanced down and saw the head of her mothers' tan dildo poised at her gaping hole.

Her fiery eyes locked with her mother, her body rigid in anticipation. "Do it" Shelly gasped. "Fuck your virgin daughter" she grunted.

Myra knew her daughter wasn't technically a virgin, she had said as much last night. But the thought she would be the first person to give her daughter pleasure, something she had tried alone before and failed, drove a searing brand into the older woman's mind. The idea she was about to give her daughter something that sniveling boy had failed at the night before, sent her heart pounding.

"Like...this" Myra whispered as her shoved her hand forward.

"Oh fuckkkkkkk" Shelly moaned as she felt the hard head part her lips and slide inside.

Her mother's toys were slightly larger than hers, and she could feel her walls stretching to accommodate the invasion. It sent a sensation of full pleasure tearing through her.

"Oh shit...Oh God..." the young girl grunted as inch by inch the silicone cock filled her. "So deep...oh fuck" she gasped.

Myra could feel the hot cream oozing out to coat her hand as she pushed deeper. Her eyes stared down into Shelly's as she pushed even more inside. She saw the wonder growing in the young girls' face as her body mounted.

"Oh God...mom...mom...mommmmmmmmmmmmmmm" the young girl wailed as her first orgasm erupted deep in her cunt. Walls rippling around the toy as it squished in and out of her slender body.

Shelly kept her eyes open this time, her eyes locked to her mother as she felt waves pulse through her. She couldn't believe how erotic it was to stare up at this woman as she fucked her body to new heights.

"Cumminnnggg" she moaned. "Make me cum mom" she moaned.

Myra intended just that, but she wanted more this time. She rotated her body and then threw one leg over her daughter. Shelly could smell the musk of her mothers' arousal, and if that wasn't enough, her entire vision was filled with glistening swollen lips lightly covered in brown hair. Nothing had ever looked so erotic to her.

"You want to take, you have to give baby" Myra grunted.

Without being asked or even told, Shelly reached up and gripped the cheeks of her mothers' ass, her nails digging into the soft flesh. She pulled down until her tongue drove back up into her mothers' sweet gash.

"Oh fuck" Myra grunted as she felt her juices smear across her daughters face. Her whole body jerked at the invasion, causing her to jam the toy even deeper into Shelly's stretched pussy.

"Mppffffff" Shelly grunted as her gut wrenched in response.

"That's it my baby girl" Myra moaned as she ground her hips down. "Suck my cuunttttttt"

Shelly felt the invading toy pick up speed as her hips arched up and down. Around the pressed thighs her ears could hear the wet sloshing as her mother fucked into her. Even when masturbating Shelly had never been this wet as it felt like a hot swamp between her thighs.

Just as she felt the most mind blowing explosion ever go off in her belly, the young girl opened her mouth and sucked in the hard bud of her mothers' clit. She tugged it as her head fell back, pulling her mother down onto her face.

"Nnnnggggg...UNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Shelly moaned against her mothers' dripping pussy.

Myra felt the walls of her daughters pussy suck the thick toy deep inside. She could only stare as a hot spray of fluids erupted from her vibrating hips as the girl screamed against the pussy shoved into her face. The smell of Shelly's hot cream filled the room as she soaked the bed under her bucking hips. The scent and smell set of her own orgasm as she ground harder down with her hips.

"Cum for momma...cum for momma" Myra moaned. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming baby...momma's cumming...momma's cumming" she babbled.

Shelly tried to scream, but all she could manage was a gurgle as her face was washed in the hot sticky fluids gushing from her mother. The sweet taste filled her mouth as wave after wave rolled through her belly.

"Oh God...Oh my God" Myra moaned as she slowly collapsed onto the bed. The intensity of her own orgasm was still sending tremors through her cunt as she felt her belly tighten and relax in waves.

"Fuck" Shelly gasped as her face found the cool air of the room. Her body was drenched in sweat and cum and she felt like it would be hours before her muscles would work right again.

"If this is lesbian sex." The young girl panted "Then fuck straight sex".

Myra dragged her tired body in a circle until she lay on the bed facing her daughter. Reaching out she stroked a finger along the girls' cheek. This beautiful creature that she had created, had just given her the most intense orgasm of her forty years. Yet, she worried she had led her daughter down a path not of her own choosing.

"Oh Shelly" she whispered softly. "Don't make yourself into anything my dear" she told her daughter. "Just be you, and whether that is straight, or lesbian; or even bi" she smiled. "As long as you are happy."

12