All Comments on 'Right This Time'

by demure101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Couldn't get through the first page

Sounded more like someone with an axe to grind than an erotic story. Totally evil (and totally good) characters are not believable and usually quite boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't believe it!

The other comment is hogwash. Some people have no understanding of a marriage in which the husband uses you, and puts you down for who you are. I love this story about trust and acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sometimes the converse can be true, too ...

I could write this same story, but would have to change the genders!! I am almost out of a horrible life of over 8 years finding out that I was married simply for the benefits I could provide - and sex was NOT one of them. I came across this site by accident and it has been a life-saver for me. I can totally relate with the feelings in this story, and frankly only have a hope that I might be able to meet a lady who would want this broken man as he is .... wanting to share of himself; desiring to be loved as he would love, etc.

I give this story a 5 star review because of my personal situation.

DawnJDawnJalmost 12 years ago
You're welcome!

I liked this story even before it was done! And as another of your commentators has suggested, each married couple's experience is unique, and your story should not be judged on the basis of one kind of understanding of marriage. It's a blinkered individual who cannot see beyond his/her own experience or understanding of the world, and so discounts another's work because of it.

DawnJDawnJalmost 12 years ago
And another thing....

...Nonni isn't totally good, any more than John is totally evil. Don't let an incomplete reading of your story worry you. If readers can't be bothered to read the story in its entirety before passing judgment, then their judgment isn't worth the space it's taking up on your page. Ignore it!

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Nice story that touches on more than just a bad marriage. The only thing I don't understand is how they ever got married in the first place, as the warning signs had to be flashing in red.

WilCox49WilCox49almost 6 years ago
beautifully done

Another great job. Thank you. Pacing was perfect. Nonni's fears and hesitations are absolutely natural and believable. Her feelings after she pushed Phil away, as well.

And yes, there are men (and women) like John, sad to say. Beautiful, sensuous ending, too. A real winner. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous