Right Up Artists' Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my part, I was reveling in being able to go all-in on getting fucked. My hands found my breasts as I allowed myself to melt into the sensations Ian was giving me. A tiny tweak of my nipples accented the low, intense pleasure as my very qualified man took his time building up my pleasure. Fingers expertly teased my clit, always leaving me crying out for more as my core radiated with more and more heat. He knew what he was doing. I was going to cum, hard, and Felix and Zach were going to watch.

"Aaaaaand, done!" Felix said, turning his sketchbook around with a Cheshire grin.

Ian started laughing so hard he had to stop what he was doing, and I soon joined him with a very unsexy snort-chortle as we looked at the page. There was indeed a very well-rendered yet unfinished figure drawing of me with the blanket draped over my body on the top of the page. Below that, though, were two stick figures, clearly engaged in the sort of activities Ian and I found ourselves in, accompanied by labels that read "Pip," "Ian," and, where stick arm met stick groin, "Totally Fuckin.'"

"It's...frankly a masterpiece," Ian said, after he recovered.

"Beautiful," I added. "Simply beautiful."

"What can I say?" Felix asked, surveying his work, before throwing the sketchbook across the room. "Yeah, fuck this."

He took Zach by the hand and dragged him toward the side of their bed closest to ours. Once they were in position, Felix dropped to his knees and began undoing his husband's belt. My heart started racing with anticipation as I realized what was about to happen, and I could feel more and more little moans escaping my body, completely out of my control.

After some fumbling, Zach's belt was undone. While Felix was busy with that, Zach started to take off his shirt, and I began to take in my cute fellow writer friend in an truly appraising way for the first time. Like Ian, he wasn't built by any means, with a little bit of paunch accenting a fairly average frame. But I could tell from his movements that he carried it well. Good posture went a long way to making any boy's body feel powerful. He didn't have a lot of body hair, or he groomed it, at least, but a short happy trail led down from his belly-button to parts that I was incredibly anxious to see. Once his zipper was down, he lifted his butt off the bed, allowing Felix to pull his pants and boxers off the rest of the way. His cock sprung into view, clearly excited at the show Ian and I were putting on, and I could feel myself biting my lip as I took in the length of it.

Before I even had a chance to get a good appraisal in, though, our other companion started undressing as well. Behind him, Zach started to give little kisses on his husband's sides as Felix slowly peeled his shirt over his head. He was slightly bigger than Zach, and his curves hung in a different way on him, but the effect was no less pleasing. a hairy chest hung between the two large mastectomy scars that ran from under his armpits nearly to his sternum. The cartoonist in me noted that they almost looked like shading lines, and I had a sudden desire to run my tongue along their length.

I could almost detect a hint of bashfulness on his normally-boisterous face as Felix loosened the tie on his pajama pants, letting them drop to the floor. My gaze followed them down, then trailed back up, following a sexy pair of hairy legs upward, to his beautiful, similarly adorned pussy. Like his husband, Felix's excitement was visible, wetness having formed around his lips, and, try as I might to see more, just a hint of his cock poking out.

"Oh fuck, you guys..." I trailed off, slowing down my movements to focus on the moment. "You both are just...oh, god, you're so fucking hot." My cheeks flushed even redder, and I put my hands to my face in giddy excitement. "It's fine. I'm fine."

Zach just gave a slightly embarrassed wave of his hand, as Felix, still facing toward us, straddled his husband's legs.

"Well, I guess if you like us that much," he began, hovering there for a moment. "Might as well give you a good show."

With that, he lowered down, grabbing Zach's cock and guiding it into himself. His eyes closed as he reveled in the feeling of it slowly filling him up.

"Mmmmmph...yes, Zach, fuck. I needed this," he moaned.

My tongue darted across my lips involuntarily as I took in the sight of his lips gripping on to that beautiful brown cock as he slowly sunk down onto it.

And, with that, we all just...started fucking. Staring into each other's eyes as we each sought to get or give pleasure. Moans and grunts filled the room, along with the sounds and smells of our passion.

I was amazed at how much I felt...everybody. Felt close to Ian as he held me tight and drove me closer and closer to my climax. Felt in awe at the beauty and raw sex appeal of the two men in front of me. My eyes locked on to our friends as Felix rode his husband's cock with a fiery confidence that drew me in. I was getting closer and closer, waves of pleasure shooting through me as my mouth hung open, completely lost to the pleasure and practically drooling at the sight of Zach's beautiful cock, slick from Felix's pleasure.

"Ah! Ah! Oh fuck!" I gasped, the sheets clenched in a death grip as Ian picked up his pace and I began to quiver and shake.

"Good girl," he whispered. "That's my girl."

I was so close, and most of the room was a blur at this point. As the sparks began to go off, and I could feel my climax approaching, I happened to look over at the other couple on the bed.

Felix stared into my soul, and mouthed one sentence. "Cum for me."

"AAAAH!!" my voice caught in my throat as my entire body tensed up in ecstasy. "Ooohhhhh fuuuuck, yesss..." my back arched and I could feel myself squeezing down on my husband's fingers as my entire body pulsed with my orgasm. Slowly, I started to come back to earth.

"Fuck!" I sighed, before my body started to relax and I started melting. "Mmmmm..."

"Pip, you were so fucking hot," Felix said, with a grunt, as he continued to pump and grind on Zach. "Thank you."

"Mm-hmm," I managed, before turning to Ian. "Thank you, too, babe."

He gave me some soft smooches on my forehead, his hand stroking my face gently. "Any time. He's right, that was so hot."

I reached over and took his cock in my hand. Clearly, he wasn't lying. I started gently stroking him as I turned back to the other two.

"Fucking yes, Felix. Just like that." Zach was grunting and moaning as his husband bounced on his cock. My show seemed to have encouraged them, as his member was slick with Felix's wetness.

"Yes, Zach. Give it to me. I want it," Felix moaned, and my eyes were drawn to him, fixed on the sight of him stroking himself. The size of his cock impressed me, sticking out several inches and seemingly fully hard. I guess that's the power of testosterone. His hands slowly worked over it, occasionally dipping down and running along his lips, passing gently over Zach's cock where the two met.

I bit my lip, and two very strong impulses hit me at once. One was a want, something desperate in my core. The other was my normal, meek, vanilla brain, trying desperately to hold me back. I wrestled with myself for a while. Eventually, whether it was the animalistic need I was feeling or the weed giving me courage, but there was a clear winner.

"Um...I have a question for the group," I muttered. Still awkward. That'd probably never change.

Zach and Felix slowed down. "What is it, Pip?"

Ian chimed in as well. "What do you need, babe?"

Well, now it felt like a spotlight was on me. I steeled myself.

"If everyone was cool with it..." I started, my eyes darting around the room. "Could I...could I touch you, Felix?"

He just smirked. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," I replied, quickly turning to Ian. "Was that okay for me to ask? I'm sorry if-"

"Hey," he cut me off. "It's all good. I think that'd be really fucking hot."

"Okay, cool," a little nervous chuckle escaped me. When I turned back, Felix and Zach seemed to be conferring.

"It's cool with me," Zach said, giving a thumbs-up.

"Get over here," Felix said.

My hands were shaking as I got off the side of the bed. This was...a whole new step. With our friends! But it was so hot? Watching them. Having them watch us. I was all nerves, but, like, excited, good nerves. The space between our beds felt like a mile, but eventually, I found myself in front of the two of them, standing between Felix's legs. I leaned down and put one trembling hand on his face, bending down to kiss him.

Our lips met, and I felt flush all over. I felt like not only was there the bright excitement of a new kiss, as our tongues lightly danced across each other, but I could swear I could feel, somehow, Ian and Zach watching us. I let out a little giggle as our kiss broke.

"She's nervous," Felix said with a caring softness. "Here, Pip, let me give you my full attention, huh?" He stood up, Zach's cock slipping out of him. "Let me take care of you."

There was a clear dynamic shift, and I could feel Felix taking more control. One arm wrapped around and pulled me closer to him, and he started kissing me this time, as opposed to my tentative pecks. The intensity ramped up, as he began running his fingers through my hair, pulling gently in the way that he must have intuited that I loved.

"Ah!" a gasp escaped me, and that break in our kiss was just enough to re-focus my attention. Instead of moving back in for makeouts, it was my turn to run my fingers through this beautiful man's hair while kissing his neck, gently at first, but then with more force.

"Mmph, yes, Pip," Felix moaned. "Oh, god, you're so good."

Emboldened by this, I started to move further south, kissing along his collarbone, down to his chest. The taste of his body, the scent of him, was so new and exciting. I wanted all I could get of it. And from the tiny moans he was giving me, I didn't think Felix would mind. I kissed further down his chest, running my tongue around one of his nipples.

He gave a sweet, little chuckle. "Those are grafts, sweetie. I can't actually feel that."

"Aww," I pouted, somewhat embarrassed.

"I appreciate the intent, though," he grinned down at me, running his thumb along my lip in a way that made my whole body shake.

"May I..." I trailed off, glancing down at his crotch then back up. Felix simply nodded, and I started to make my way down, kissing his stomach before getting on my knees in front of him. Slowly, my kisses made their way past his waist, until I was kissing along the top of his pubic bone. I dipped down, kissing along his inner thighs.

"Heh! Mmm..." Felix gave a tiny, tickled moan. Soon we'd have to change our positioning if I wanted to really go after my target, but for now, the teasing was fun.

Something occurred to me.

"Hey," I spoke up. "Before we...you know. Proceed. Should we have...things? Like, precautionary type things? Because we... definitely didn't bring any."

Zach scooted over on the bed. "Yeah, we weren't really planning on having sex with anyone but each other, either."

We all sat and considered for a moment, before Iam spoke up. "I mean...this isn't a great, like, blanket policy, but...we know each other pretty well. I think we could honor system it. Pip and I had a clean bill of health before we got together and haven't been with anyone else until you guys."

Felix sat down in front of me, continuing to give me light pets on my face throughout the conversation, which I appreciated. Helped me feel like I hadn't killed the mood. "Yeah, I mean, Zach and are are fluid bonded, too. Nothing, you know, going on down there. And, yeah, this isn't, like, a random hookup thing. I feel alright about it."

"And as for other stuff," I added. "I'm on the ring, like, birth-control-wise. Should be fine."

Felix winced a bit. "Yeah, I mean...I'm on testosterone, plus PCOS, so it's not a huge risk, but...better safe than sorry." He looked over at my husband. "Ian, my dude, sorry, but probably no intersection of your junk and mine tonight."

"Totally fine," Ian agreed.

"Don't worry, I have plans so you won't be left out."

Ian held up his hands and smiled. "Hey, no pressure or expectations on my end. I'm just along for the ride and want everyone to have fun. And I'm having plenty of fun already. Wherever this goes, I'm down."

"Wonderful," Felix said, before turning back to me and parting his legs. "Anyway, I believe there was something here you were interested in, Pip?"

I bit my lip and nodded, moving forward and kissing the inside of his legs, giving light pecks until I reached his center. The beautiful lips were parted, revealing a stunning cock, about two inches in length, standing up, ready for me.

Taking my time to let all of my senses take in everything they could, I slowly ran my tongue up his lips, stopping and gently kissing the head of his cock.

"That's it, little one," Felix moaned. "Just like that."

"What do you like?" I asked, staring up at him with hunger burning inside of me. He welcomed me into this most private part of him, so I wanted to give him everything he wanted. "I've never worked with this exact... configuration?" Not the sexiest of words, that.

Felix didn't seem to mind, running his fingers through my hair. "You're so good. Just, you know, treat it like you would any other cock. And if you want to go inside or touch stroke my lips or anything, feel free to do that, too. Best of both worlds, really."

I smiled, excited at the new experience in front of me. The hardest part was going to be stopping myself from being too rash. Slowly, I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock once more before slowly moving down its length. He wasn't wrong about the experience having a little bit of everything. The heat and intensity of his hard member combined with the fog of lust produced by the taste and scent of his arousal. I could get addicted to this.

As I reached the end, Felix fully inside my mouth, I began to play a bit more, moving my tongue around the outside of his cock, covering every part of it, dipping down into his folds and probing the entrance to his cunt. It seemed to produce the desired effect, as he began swaying his hips to meet my ministrations.

"Oh, fuuuck, Pip, just like that. Good girl. Suck that fucking cock."

Buoyed by his encouragement, I began to suck more earnestly, moving my head with more speed and intensity as I ran my tongue along his shaft. Occasionally I would pull up, taking long licks into his core while using two fingers to continue stroking him. I hadn't anticipated just how into this we would both get, and I could already tell my face was a mess of spit and his wetness.

"Is my wife treating you well?" Ian asked. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that he'd moved in closer for a better view, idly stroking his hard cock as he took in the view of me going to town on our fellow artist.

"She's doing so good," Felix gasped. "She's...fuuuuUUUck, she's really a natural at this, aren't you, sweetie?"

"Mmm-hmm," I moaned, my mouth busy on Felix's shaft, my tongue dancing around the top, which seemed to get good results. The pure eroticism of the situation was getting to me, and while one hand continued to stroke him, my other was down between my legs, trying to do something, anything, about the desperate heat I felt boiling inside me.

"Mnnnn, fuck, oh fuck, yes" Felix continued, before turning to look at Ian and waving him over. "Get over here. I want both of these beautiful people."

He patted the bed next to himself, and Ian obeyed, climbing onto their bed and kneeling in front of Felix. Somehow, not a single hint of doubt or insecurity reared its head as I realized what was about to happen. Felix leaned toward Ian's cock, and looked around at Zach and me.

"Is this okay?"

"It's so damn sexy," Zach said. "Please, enjoy."

I released Felix from mouth and looked up at him, my face a mess of his and my excitement. "Do it, Felix," I said, my fingers still busy with my own pleasure. "Suck my husband's cock."

"I am also in favor of this," Ian said, raising his hand. Fuck, he was cute.

And fuuuuuck, he was hot. The sight of Felix, running his tongue along Ian's length before taking it all down his throat in one smooth motion, was nearly enough to send me over the edge. The look on Ian's face. Knowing how much pleasure he was in, and sharing that experience. It made me feel so erotic in the deepest, most primal part of myself. So powerful and so damn needy at the same time. I loved that man, so, so much. He looked down at me, pleasure and lust in his eyes, and I could tell it was for both of us.

And it wasn't just the idea of the act, either. Felix, for his part, seemed to possess a level of skill at sucking cock that made me want to step up my game. He moved with easy confidence, taking my husband's shaft down his throat, stroking him while teasing the tip, licking the full length of Ian's member. All with only one hand to work with! It was incredibly hot to witness, as were the instances when Felix took Ian all the way down into the back of his throat, before moving his lips slowly back up the shaft again.

"Oh, god, Felix. Holy shit," Ian growled. "Fuuuck."

"He's good, right?" In my hyper-focus on Felix's cocksucking adventures, I hadn't realized that Zach had moved off the bed and was standing beside me. Another pulse of desire radiated from inside me as my eyes drifted down. He was stroking his lovely cock, a bead of pre-cum glistening at the tip. I wanted to ask if I could have it as well, but I also wanted to focus on Felix's pleasure. Such dilemmas! What's a girl to do?

Luckily, Zach seemed to hear my psychic cries for his attention, and he shifted closer to me, his hand hovering just above my back as I continued to lick and suck his husband. "May I?" he asked gesturing to the area behind me.

"Please," I gasped, my mouth releasing Felix's cock with a wet pop.

"Fuck her, Zach," Ian commanded, the lust and heat in his voice sending shivers through my very soul.

"Do it, baby" Felix added, still stroking my husband.

My hands briefly left Felix's crotch as I moved my waist back a bit, positioning myself on my hands and knees, ready for Zach. I felt his hand, tracing small shapes on my back as he moved in behind me. I stared up at Felix and Ian, wanting them to have a good view of my face for what would happen next. My exposed cunt was soaked and ready, and, without hesitation or searching, Zach's cock filled me.

"Mmmmphhh oh god..." I moaned, as the physical sensation of my walls gripping his length pulsed through me, enhanced by the emotional eroticism of the entire situation. Ian looked down at me, eyes full of pride and lust. Felix, also, had a look of thirst and need on his face.

In that moment, I wanted us all to be one. Some part of me had enough faculties to put a plan into action, and I began slowly sinking two of my fingers into Felix's cunt, trying to match the pace of his husband's cock entering me. It seemed to work, as he threw his head back in a moan, his hand getting back to stroking Ian. None of us spoke for a moment, until, finally, I felt Zach's body against mine, fully inside me.

"Goddamn, Pip, you feel so good," Zach says, breaking the silence. We all seemed to spring to life, then, diving into each other's pleasure with reckless abandon. Felix once again resumed his passionate devouring of Ian's cock, taking it down his throat while alternatively stroking it with his hand, teasing his cock head and putting on an impressive display.

Zach, for his part, had begun to get a rhythm going, driving himself into me with a steady rhythm. His hands gripped my hips, steadying me as we fucked. I had been trying my best to multi-task, but briefly had to come up for air as he started reaching the deeper parts of me.