Right Up Artists' Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Zach!"

"How is she, dude?" Ian asked.

"Oh, fuck, man, she's so fucking good," Zach replied. Hearing the two of them talk about me like this made my legs quiver and shake with arousal. I wanted to please them. To give them everything they wanted, even if it left me a puddle on the floor afterward. There was so much uncertainty in our lives. What the next day's comic would be, would the crowdfunding platform we were using suddenly disappear, what if people stopped reading our work? Here, though, questions disappeared. All that existed was the certainty of fucking and being fucked. My only job was to give pleasure to these beautiful friends of ours.

My efforts redoubled, my mind on the mission. I began using my pelvic floor to squeeze down, increasing the friction of my inner walls as I moved my ass back to meet his thrusts. Meanwhile, it was time to make sure Felix would never forget the way my mouth felt on him. My tongue explored around his cock, searching for just the right spot, taking him into my mouth and savoring the deep, musky taste of his excitement. Just when I thought that I may not find it, that maybe, despite the similarities between our equipment, maybe he didn't have that one particular place that drove him wild, my tongue glided across an area just above the base of his shaft.

"Mmmmph!" he groaned around Ian's shaft.

"Heh," Ian chuckled. "He seems to like that."

"Mmm-hmmm," Felix responded, mouth still busy on my husband. Good. I wanted to drive him mad with pleasure. Make sure that every time he saw me or thought of me or even just had a silly little post of mine come across his Twitter feed, that he shivered with the memory.

My attention returned to his cock, taking long, slow licks around the spot before diving in, flattening my tongue and making sure to give him slow, but steady stimulation. All the while, I plunged my first two fingers into his cunt, teasing tiny circles around his inner walls right behind his cock. He raked his fingers through my messy, blonde mane before pushing my head down, driving me to go even harder. Not wanting to turn down a request, I did, bobbing my head on his cock and truly fucking him with my fingers.

I didn't know if it was to match my pace or just for the hotness of it, but, either way, Felix started sucking off Ian harder and faster. Ian picked up the cue and started thrusting his hips with one hand on the back of Felix's head, fucking the face of our dear friend. Sounds of Zach grunting and groaning with pleasure echoed behind me, along with the wet cacophony of our lovemaking.

Felix's hips began to shake and jerk, and, suddenly, he pulled himself away from Ian's cock, grabbing my head with both hands now and holding me in place. "OH, FUCKING YES, PIP!" he practically roared, before his voice fell into a hoarse whimper. "Like that, oh please, just like that. Fuck, Pip, suck that fucking cock."

I'm a good girl, so I did as I was told.

I sucked in my cheeks to create a vacuum while my tongue remained focused on the sweet spot of Felix's cock. As he bucked against me, I continued to fuck his greedy pussy with my fingers.

"Right there! Right there!" he moaned, before his breath caught in his throat. "Ah!-" I could feel him clamp down around my fingers as he lost control, arching his back and freezing in pleasure. "FUUUUUUUCKKKK!!"

Felix collapsed back down the bed, panting and moaning. "Holy shit...ah...fuck..." Gently, I withdrew my fingers, taking them into my mouth and sucking his juices off them.

"Holy shit, that's hot," Ian commented, laying down on the bed next to Felix. Zach slipped out of me as well, getting up off the floor and lying next to his husband. Gradually, I made my way up Felix's body, giving light kisses along the way. When I reached his face, Felix snapped out of his reverie long enough to grab me and pull me in for a hard, deep kiss, wrapping his legs around me and pinning me as we made out. Finally, he came up for air.

"FUCK! Pip, you are so fucking good," he gasped, and my face burned red. Zach's hand came into view, stroking his husband's face as Ian delivered tiny kisses to Felix's shoulder. "Mnnn..." he whimpered. "I love the attention, but I need a break, pals."

"Fair," I said, making my way out from between his legs. I was still pulsing with need, my cunt aching for some attention. Without warning, I rolled Ian onto his back.

"Hey, wha-" he started, before breaking into a chuckle. "Someone's insatiable."

"Uh-huh," I pouted, before swinging my legs over and straddling him. I reached back, grabbing my husband's still-wet cock, and slipped it inside me. I sunk down until he was fully in me, that familiar and satisfying joining making my heart flutter and filling me with pleasure.

Zach was watching us as he gently ran his fingers across Felix's naked body. "Damn, you both are sexy. Thank you for taking care of my boy."

It was time for me to be indulgent now. I was full of stoner confidence and a burning need. The same need that often cropped up when I was high, multiplied a hundred times over by the possibilities of the evening. The need to be stretched and filled. I knew that if I was ever going to make a move on a particular fantasy of mine, now was the time.

My heart was beating a mile a minute, and I could feel my hands shaking. I just hoped I could chalk it up to excitement rather than nerves. In my best sultry voice, I turned to Ian. "I didn't say you were done, Zach" reaching back, I ran my fingers along my lips where Ian and I met. "Get back in there."

I gazed around the room. "If that's okay with everybody?"

"Absolutely," Ian said from below me, issuing a sharp slap against my bum that made me chuckle.

"I'm down," Zach chimed in.

"Hey, if you can do it, that's really fucking hot," Felix added. "I'll grab the lube."

I laughed. "Came prepared, huh?"

He just sighed deeply. "Two years on T, dude. I always need lube. It's a killer." After a brief search inside their suitcase, he produced the little purple tube and tossed it to Zach.

"Terrible sound incoming!" Zach said, and, indeed, the lube tube made its trademark unsexy "spfft!" noise.

I looked down at Ian. "How are you?"

He gave a brief hip wiggle, sending a shiver through me. "So good."

The bed squeaked as Zach mounted it, straddling Ian's legs behind me. "You ready?" he asked.

I just bit my lip and nodded, as I felt the tip of his cock start to explore my occupied entrance.

"Do it, Zach," Felix growled to his husband while gently stroking my hair. I could feel Zach's tip find its mark and begin to push. My eyes locked on to Ian, his expression full of pride and hunger. In that moment, all four of us felt like one, cohesive unit. Our friends were an extension of Ian's need for me, and the same was true in the other direction. Our pleasure was their pleasure. And I wanted to make sure that they had all of me they wanted.

He bit his lip, and the rest of the world became a blur as I felt Zach's cock enter me. Sweet pain radiated though my body as my poor cunt strained to fit the new arrival alongside my husband.

"Fuck! Oh fuuuuuuck..." I yelled, my heart pounding in my chest. Everything was pressure and fullness and overwhelming sensation. Luckily, the boys decided to go slow, Zach slowly sinking his long, thin member inside me. Waves of sensation pulsed out from my pussy, as parts of me never before stimulated were suddenly alive with sensation. Behind all of it, I was vaguely aware of the boys' moans and curses. The heat of Zach's body inched closer and closer, until, finally, I felt him pressed against me. Fully inside.

"Fuck," the tiniest, squeak of a whimper escaped me. I sat there, panting, with their cocks buried inside me, for a few seconds, before I could feel the tiniest tingles of Felix's gentle pecking kisses on my neck.

"You did it, Pip," he cooed into my ear. "You did so good."

"How are you doing, honey?" Ian asked. I could feel his hands clutching my legs and shaking with excitement.

I looked down at him and smiled. "Mmm..." was all I could get out.

"Are you ready to start moving?" Zach whispered.

"Gngh." Again, words failed me. So I nodded my head, vigorously. Even that motion seemed to travel all the way down to the pleasure I was feeling in my core.

The two of them began to move, and the world disappeared. All that existed was the sensation of the two men inside me, setting off every nerve ending inside me with each movement. I was pinned between them, yet completely in control. The warmth of their cocks radiated through me, and my body responded in kind, making sure I was wet enough for my boys.

"Yessss, fuck me. Fuck me, both of you." They wholeheartedly obliged, beginning to move in alternate strokes. "Ah, yes!"

The two of them started grunting. Primal sounds of rutting. Good. Let them lose themselves. I was, after all, gone. The shy, sweet woman had been replaced by a queen, ready to have her wanton, indulgent needs met. Needing to be claimed. Needing to be fucked. Needing every deepest spot within me pleasured.

"Like that, yes. Fuck, Ian. Zach. Yesss. I need it." The squelching sounds of our fucking filled the room. Not just our sounds, but also moaning and sounds of need coming from Felix. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, desperate hunger on his face as he stroked his lips.

"Give it to her, Zach. That's a good fucking boy."

My toes curled at the sound of his voice. The pleasure inside me was reaching completely overwhelming levels. My body began to quake and shudder.

"Pu...pull my hair," I gasped. "Somebody, please."

Somebody did! I felt the sweet stinging on my scalp of my hair being pulled. "Ah!" No idea who it was. I couldn't open my eyes if I tried. Every nerve was busy sparking as my cunt stretched and squeezed around the boys' cocks.

"Hnngh! Yes! Fuck! Bbbb...fnnn" it was just noises now. Raw, animal sounds bursting out of me. "Need...fuuuck...yessss...fuck me. Fill me...gaaaahh..."

"Ah!" without warning, I could feel myself lighting up. "Oh god, I'm so close."

Zach was panting behind me as he continued to drive his cock into me. "Yes, god, fucking yes, Pip."

"That's it, baby," Ian whispered. "Cum for us."

His voice sent me over the edge, and I felt the dam burst inside me. "AAAH FUUUUCKKK!!" I tensed up, grabbing onto Ian's chest with one hand and grabbing onto Zach behind me with the other as my orgasm showed no signs of stopping. "Yes! Right there! Just like that! Nnnggh!!" Finally, the pulsing began to slow. "Ah! Ahh! Ahhh..." I sighed, still moving my hips gently as I reveled in the comedown.

"Goddamn, Pip. Ah!" Zach grunted in pleasure. "You feel so fucking good, but you need to let go of me. I'm too close."

I hadn't actually realized that I was still grabbing on to him. But I wasn't done. Turning toward him as best I could, I shook my head.

"Please," my whole body was clenching and unclenching now. "I need you. Both of you." I stared into Ian's eyes, sure that he could see I meant it. "Please, Ian."

Ian smiled, then nodded, before looking behind me. "Do it, Zach."

"Fuck, Pip," Zach panted. "Yes, fuck..." His thrusts become more erratic.

"Yes, fuck. Do it, baby," Felix groaned beside me, his hand a blur as his fingers worked over his cock. "Cum in her."

"Mmm-hmph," Zach agreed, picking up his pace. "Oh god. Yes. Fuck, Pip. Fuck. I'm..." His fingernails bit into my thighs as he tensed up. "AAAAHH..."

There was too much going on for me to have any hope of another orgasm, but the feeling of Zach pulsing inside me and coating my walls filled my body with a warmth and satisfaction not unlike stepping into a hot bath. "Unph...thaaaank you..." I groaned. "Fuck, thank you for cumming for me, Zach," I said, turning as best I could to look at him while giving my hips a little wiggle, jostling the two boys inside me.

"Hey, can you do that again?" Ian said below me. I was happy to oblige, and swiveled my waist one more time, reveling in the feeling of the cocks inside me. "Mmm, fuck, Pip. That's good."

"Yeah?" I asked, winking down at him while shifting into a steady rhythm. "Are you going to come for me, baby?"

"Ah!" his voice caught in his throat. "You keep doing that, I will."

"Good," I said, picking up my pace. Unfortunately, that caused the softening Zach to slip out of me once and for all. "Aww..."

Zach gave me a quick peck on the cheek and chuckled. "Sorry. I could use some water anyway. You kids have fun."

"Will do," Ian replied, before another gasp escaped him due to my hip wiggles.

"Now where were we?" I asked, grinding myself on his cock. "Oh, right, I think you were going to come for me."

"Definitely," he groaned. "Fuck, Pip."

"Come for me, baby" I growled, lowering my voice to a hoarse whisper as the wet sounds of our lovemaking filled the room. "I want it. I want my husband's cum inside me."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuckkkk..." Ian's face flushed deep red, his face scrunched up in ecstasy. "Ahhh, Pip. Fuck!" I bent down and kissed him, doing my best to squeeze my walls around him as he came. We clutched each other as he continued to pump his hips, sending his seed deep into me. A deep breath of air finally escaped his lungs and we sank back down.

"Fuck..." I moaned. "I love the way you look when you cum," I told him, running my fingers across his scalp.

"Was that good for you, sweetie?"

"So good. You?"

He grabbed me, forcing me into a deep, rough kiss. With a loud smack, we came up for air. "That was so. Fucking. Hot."

"Thank goodness." I raised back onto my knees, feeling soreness radiate through my muscles. My pussy was both dead to the world and a little bit on fire from all I'd put it through. The realities of the situation came rushing back as I looked back to where Ian and I's bodies met. "I...don't really have an exit strategy here."

A whistle came from behind me to my right. I looked and Zach was there. He knelt down onto the mattress, and I saw that he was carrying a hand towel and bottle of water.

"My hero!" I yelled. Steeling my nerves, I took the towel and started rocking back and forth a bit. With a great heave, I rolled off Ian, quickly placing the towel between my legs.

"Hey, Pip?" To my left, on the office chair that all hotel rooms apparently have to include, Felix was still sitting and idly fingering himself. "Mind if I borrow your husband for a bit?"

"It's only fair," I chuckled, gently hitting Ian on the leg. "Get to it, champ."

Ian rolled over, kissed me on the forehead, then got to his feet. As he knelt down next to Felix, I could hear him being instructed.

"I just need someone to just kiss me while I play with my cock, and fuck me with your fingers a little bit, yeah?"

"Can do," Ian agreed, his digits sliding effortlessly into our friend. A deep, guttural moan came out, muffled by their lips pressed together. It would have been extremely hot if I had anything left in the tank.

While they were up to their shenanigans, I tended to the unglamorous task of dealing with...just everything I had going on downstairs. Moving the towel for just a second, I could see the small puddle of cum that had accumulated. Those guys were excited! To be fair, it was an exciting time. Right now, though, the thing I was most excited about was this bottle of water. After downing the entire thing, Zach sat down next to me.

"Hey," he said. "You were really fucking hot, just so you know."

I blushed, tapping him gently on the leg. "Thaaaanks. You, too."

"Was it what you were wanting?"

"It was. It was a lot. Like, a lot! But it was so much fun."

"MMMMMPH!!" Felix let out a muffled scream. Ian's fingers were hard at work as Felix's wetness soaked his hand. Their kiss broke as Felix threw his head back. "Right there! Right there! FUUUUUUUUCCKKK!!" he gripped Ian's arm, holding him still inside as he yelled out.

I had to admit, I felt bad for the folks next door.

"Okay...okay..." Felix sighed, before pitching forward off of the chair and flopping down face-first onto the bed behind Ian and I. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhh..." his contented sigh transitioned into a sound like a balloon having the air let out of it, causing everyone to chuckle.

Ian came over and sat down on the bed next to Pip. As he did, Felix, with the tiny bit of energy he could muster, reached over and slapped his ass. More like gently tapped it, but the idea was clear. That mission accomplished, he gave a tiny thumbs-up.

"Thanks, big guy."

The three of us still sitting up glanced at each other, before all three laying back onto Felix's naked body. I ended up resting my head on his butt, which seemed like the best straw to draw.

"You're comfy," I said, before flipping onto my side and kissing him on the butt.

"AH!" he squealed, and, again the entire room filled with laughter as we all started to come back to earth.

"So..." Zach started. "You guys are coming to Wizard World Philly, too, right?"

"We are now," Ian replied.

"Wouldn't miss it," I added, nuzzling Felix's butt and reaching out to hold hands with the boys on either side of me.

It was good to have friends.

_____________

A few weeks later, Ian and I were back home in Austin. Con season was finally winding down, and it was going to be nice to spend some relaxing time at home.

Or, at least, it would have been relaxing. If it weren't for the information we had just received.

"What's the percentage rate on your ring thing supposed to be?" Ian asked, gulping.

"Like, 99 percent," I said, my heart in my throat. "If you put it in exactly right."

"Uh-huh. And...if it's not...exactly right?"

"Like, 91 percent," I replied.

We both continued to stare at the computer screen. "That seems like such a big number," Ian said.

"And yet..." I trailed off. There it was. On my medical chart. The doctor had said it over the phone, but, we're millennials. Phone calls aren't real. So I went to check my chart on the hospital's web site and...yep...despite efforts to prevent it, despite seemingly very high odds in our favor...

I was pregnant.