All Comments on 'Right Up Her Alley'

by grafexguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PornoGrafex, Dude!

Excellent work.

Some Paragraph trix on the dialogue between the Characters would have improved some of the HotTalk between the participants.

I'm a Back Door Man (listen to the Doors song)......Admittedly this was an ENTIRELY improbable encounter with Rules that both participants were down with but Damn, wouldn't this be FUN!

Keep workin' it, Grafexguy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
backdoor man

I love your story but this is a comment on the comment. althouh the doors version is good howlin' wolf's original version is much superior and although you can interpret the song as you wish the author's (willie dixon) intent was a cheatin' song. the wolf was going out the backdoor as the husband was comin' in the front... could it realy be a dp song.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lame

The worst part about this story is that grafexguy can't keep his dialogue straight. Ashley will be talking, then the main character, then it'll be a new paragraph but it will still be the main character talking.

Grafexguy obviously doesn't care about his story enough to keep the personalities of his characters straight, either. One sentence the girl is an Ass Queen, the next she's enjoying a new experience. Then she's sneering. Then she's affectionate.

Jumpy and weird and completely not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It Got Me Off

That's what's important.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty good, but...

he had to "see a porno" to learn to put his tongue all the way into her pussy? Huh? This story is alternately hot and naive at the same time. Weird mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice sex. Work on the writing.

The sex is hot, but the writing style was a turn-off. You don't have to be allergic to the word "said". Really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Damn, I need a neighbor like that to ass fuck me whenever I want. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

yes too right id love a nieboure like that as well it was a very nice story wow what a woman not many like that around

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
HOT...HOT...HOT!!!!!

One of the best anal I have ever read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!

Hot and very erotic!!! I loved it,wish I had a handyman like that!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous