All Comments on 'Right Where I Belong Ch. 04'

by anon_temptations

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
afrodita79afrodita79over 12 years ago
OMG!!!

what a greate story, love it and the ending it´s perfect... can´t wait to read your next one... just love it

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I'm shocked to say this, but I would have liked to see it take a tiny bit more to convince Tom that Matt hadn't cheated on him. I think it would have worked to show that Tom was also still raw/insecure underneath it all from what he'd been through with his ex. It would have shown his vulnerability despite his having taken care of Matt from the beginning. You did have Matt say how Tom had taken care of him from the beginning too. I just would have expected it to take a bit more to make Tom believe Matt hadn't betrayed him.

Aside from that the story was a good one and I liked the two characters and the baggage they both came into the relationship with which seemed to be left behind when they were together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What if

Matt's ex had really hurt him and not finally backed off, with a history of physical abuse and cheating, Matt was really at risk and Tom just left him to it. Tom was "hurting", well what if Mitchell had beaten Matt badly or raped him, could Tom console himself that Matt hadn't been cheating on him? Could Tom forgive himself for leaving Matt defenceless? Could Matt have forgiven Tom in that circumstance for having so little faith in the person he supposedly loved that he couldn't be bothered even asking if everything was OK with Matt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Um, yeah.

I liked the idea behind the story, I just think you needed to "script" it a little more, work on some of the dialogue and sequencing of the events. Too many cliches here.

Sorry, just my opinion

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 12 years ago
awesome

great story, made me teary-eyed :-)

GweallGweallover 12 years ago
Okay...

It was a good story, your characters were really well developed, I thought. Up until the end, I feel like you kind of rushed it and I agree with the other comments that it seemed a little cliched. Like the perfect little ending without much conflict at all. I mean really the 'Conflict' only lasted about half a page. But it was still very much worth reading and I did enjoy it. Especially for those people who want just everything to go right without to many problems to get in the way. It was a very Disneyesque type story. But I hope I see more from you soon :)

LollygaggerLollygaggerover 12 years ago
Very sweet!

Very enjoyable. Thanks for writing. Hope to see another story from you soon.

Kazehana552Kazehana552over 12 years ago

Such a sweet ending! I loved it, please tell us you're going to be writing other stories, you can't let all that talent go to wastE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great character piece and your story is better written than many I have read on the web. I really did enjoy it since you made the characters real enough for readers to connect with but your plot was a bit 'been there, read that'. The hurt single guy set up by his best girl friend with another single gay friend and then go through a few things before living happily ever after is a fairly common plot sequence.

The biggest writing mistake I noticed was head hopping. Occasionally we'd be seeing Tom's thoughts and then we'd get Matt's a paragraph later, which can be confusing for readers. I do that occasionally but I try to keep each chapter to a single character if I alternate within a story.

Obviously it was good enough to keep me reading to the end where countless others have lost me so with some work on your storylines and a few technical skills you could really wow readers. Thanks for sharing and I hope you continue writing.

skpine364skpine364over 12 years ago
Sequel?

It is so well written that I want to see a small sequel. I want to read about their marriage.

rabbitfishrabbitfishover 12 years ago
Yes!

I really like your writing style. It's clean and your vocabulary doesn't get in your own way. As I mentioned in my post on the last chapter, I am glad that you know the correct use of penultimate. I also really like this story, where good, relatively intelligent people can make mistakes because they want to be loved, and can still find love despite the mistakes. I hope you keep writing.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

crying like a big girl.? i am. ooooooooooo so nice.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
saccharine sweet

super teary eyed right now. i love happy endings.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago
Ditto

I love happy endings I only wish Tess was there to let Mitch know exactly how much of a... hole he is/was Well written need another box of tissues now lol

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
awwwwwww

I want a nice ring from a good man to bad there ain't many good ones -.-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SEQUEL

PLLLLEEEAAAAASSSEEEE DO A SEQUEL I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

I've read all of your stories. What can I say I love them.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

YES! This story was everything I could've asked for! It captivated me so much and thanks for writing such a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thanks for this

got the happy ending that I wanted, much enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
KAWAII.

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So adorable..!

I m just speechless...as simple as that...

SPEECHLESS...

Loved it....

Thats all i can come up for such an unbelievable love story..!

I really do !!!

Thanks for sharing such a love piece of art with us..

Thanks..!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Read all four chapters straight off. Moving, believable felt like I could be friends with he whole group. Exept MITCHELL! ! Please keep writing. X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awe....

I Love Happy endings. This is such a well written story, of heartbreak, overcoming the pain, trusting again, and finally finding true love and happiness! Very well done 5 stars!!! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
That was beautiful!

What'd the song writer say "Stand by your man?!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

A beautiful story, dear Author. I hope you're still writing. Thank you for Tom and Matt's story. I'll be back to read it often ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous