Rightful Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
The Gym Humiliation Continues.
4.1k words
4
13.3k
11

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! Here is the fourth part of this commission - the gym scene continues to ramp up!

Just as a note, this is the darkest story I've written so far. There isn't a happy ending or any kindness shown throughout it. A warning for y'all.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, futa on male (kinda), group sex, ntr/cuck, all the way through, sph, etc.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

Spreading her legs and placing her hands on the bar, keeping it still, Amanda squatted down above Laura's face. Her plan worked perfectly, her protruding package landing right on her new partner's head, draping gently over her countenance, mashing into her features. A muffled squeal rang out from under her pulsating junk - but Laura didn't fight it. The gym bunny stayed still, breathing heavily, her nipples poking through her sports bra, her thighs rubbing together. Placing one of her hands on the top of the bar, Amanda applied a slight amount of pressure, causing the other pair of hands holding it to shake. They stayed like this until Laura seemed to get the message, and she slowly completed another rep with the added, human-created weight, grunting into the underside of the futa's sack.

"Sorry, I know I'm a little big down there. Hope it's not an issue!"

A muted moan was the fit woman's answer. Amanda helped Laura through this perverse-workout, helping her lift the bar when she struggled with it, rubbing her cock and balls against her features all the while. Unable to help herself, Amanda glanced at Dani, who had stopped his own exercise to openly gawk at them, his bar resting against his chest. The sight of her husband's jealous astonishment caused a throb to course through her groin, tears popping the seams in her shorts, sections of her massive cock appearing for him to see; Dani gasped at sudden development in his wife's outfit, making him lose his grip on the weights. The bar rolled up his chest and landed on his neck, causing him to choke and kick out as it began crushing his windpipe. Watching impassively, Amanda waited until his face started to turn blue before she acted. Carrying Laura's bar with ease in one hand, she casually made her way to Dani, and like it was nothing, removed the bar from the chokehold it had on him with her other hand.

"Damn Dani," she ignored his gasps of air and nonchalantly lifted both sets of weights over head in an exaggerated press, "this isn't anything! I'm pretty sure I could lift this much in middle school. Guess you're not the big strong man you thought you were. So much for putting on muscle!"

She studied his struggling face, a sly smile forming on her lips.

"Maybe I can help you out!"

With a loud grunt, Amanda flexed her body, letting her muscles pop, including her lower one; her spats were obliterated, finishing the job the growth in her cock had done, freeing the bottom half. Her package came swinging out, still soft but no-less impressive. Massive member hanging over her steadily-inflating balls, drooping lower than her knees, her giant glans bouncing against her shins, the entire package swaying from its immense heft in the open air. Sneering at the fact that Dani hadn't noticed yet, still coughing and rubbing at his throat, she stepped forward until her genitalia was above his face. Like she had done to Laura, who she noted smugly was open-mouth staring at her insane endowment, Amanda dropped into a squat, although a much deeper one this time. A muffled scream came from below her as her package began to suffocate her husband.

"Try lifting this Dani! Might help you put on some muscle finally!"

She laughed and shook her hips, smearing her gurgling cum factories across his countenance. Dani's hand's flew upward, grabbing at the extreme sack of virility, his tiny fingers sinking into its leathery skin, completely encompassed in the incredible mass. Barely able to grip even one of her titanic testicles, unable to make even the slightest dent in their enormity, he attempted to lift one. His skinny arms strained and flexed what little bulk they had, but still no progress was made. They didn't budge an inch, weighing on his features heavily, some of the thick flesh sinking into his mouth as he tried to suck in oxygen. Amanda continued to bellow loudly with mirth, gyrating back and forth across her husband's head.

"Jesus you're pathetic - you can't even lift your wife's balls!" she taunted, grinning wildly, "Look at you, all skin and bones. I don't even think a pack of starving wolves would bother to make a meal out of you! How are you ever gonna fuck a woman properly with those chicken legs and scrawny arms? I don't think you'll ever be able to grow!"

She turned her head towards Laura, who was watching with rapt attention.

"Hey hon, sorry to get you mixed up in this. Can you do me a favor?"

"Uh it's okay Amanda," she took a hand off her chest, realizing she'd been groping herself the entire time, "H-How can I help?"

"Can you get a bar ready for me?" the massive futa tossed one of the metal poles in her hands over, landing it perfectly in front of the gym bunny, "I'd like to do some lifting next."

"Sure, um, how much weight do you want me to put on it?"

"As much as you can!" Amanda laughed again, still grinding herself against her struggling husband, "A thousand pounds is a good start!"

Laura's eyes went wide, but she nodded nonetheless and picked up the bar.

"God, you still haven't been able to lift my balls? You're such a little bitch!"

Amanda hunched over, practically folding herself in half, and whispered at Dani's extremity-earmuffed head.

"You'll never, ever be as strong as me, Dani. You could spend every waking moment in the gym for a hundred years and I'd still be able to snap you in half. Never forget that. Never forget the fucking power I have over you, cumstain."

Straightening back up, Amanda looked over at Laura, smiling at her as she put on the last, immense hunk of metal onto the end of the bar. The entire thing sagged slightly, bending upward in the middle, the amount of weight almost too much for it to handle - aka the perfect amount for the futa. Standing back up straight, Amanda finally let her husband free of his potent-prison, a loud gasp coming from under her. Stepping back, she reached forward as he hacked and coughed, testicle-tinged spit flying from his lips, and wrapped a hand around one of his thin arms, her fingers almost meeting twice over. Yanking him to the side, rolling him onto the ground, she dragged his pathetic, weak body over to the other bench, casually dropping the bar he'd barely been able to lift and that she'd curled easily to the ground. Pushing Dani forward so he was kneeled at the bench, she strode over him and positioned herself properly, grabbing the bar.

Before she started lifting, she addressed her husband.

"Now you can see what real strength is. Maybe learn a thing or two - though I doubt it would help. And remember: don't fucking move. If you do... then I'll show you how angry I can get."

Dani glared at her, but didn't say anything, his whole body shaking.

She glared back at him from around one of her massive shoulders.

"Now don't say a word, or I'll make sure you never speak again!"

Laura openly laughed at Amanda's threats at her place at the front of the bench as she put her hands on the bar, turning his face red from exhaustion and embarrassment. Not bothering to give Dani anymore of her time, Amanda's muscles tightened then flexed, expanding outward, a hint of her true brawn showing in her biceps. Without seemingly an ounce of strain, she raised the weights up, the bar nearly touching Laura's face due to the futa's incredible arm-span. She smiled at the dark-haired woman's shocked expression and held it there for almost a minute, showing off, letting everyone in the vicinity get a taste of her strength; and many people were watching by this point. Amanda had noticed as she moved from workout to workout that many of the gym-goers, mostly women, had gone silent and started to stare, some even coming to areas closer to her to get a better view. Good, she liked an audience!

Lowering the weights, Amanda began to complete reps in earnest. The bar dropped and rose swiftly, her muscles tensing and flexing with each successive completion. Laura wasn't even pretending to actually spot her at this point, not that she'd be able to help anyway, her eyes roaming over the futa's body instead. She admired every inch of her new friend's physique, from her heaving chest that refused to compress when the bar came close to it, down to her third leg, which hung gravidly over the end of the bench, her enormous testicles and fat cockhead resting heavily against the ground. Even if she wasn't aware of it, the signs of arousal that showed on her body were growing more and more visible: her cheeks were flush, showing under her tan skin, her nipples couldn't have been any more obvious against her top, and the wet spot in her yoga pants was spreading out to her thighs. All things that Amanda was very much paying attention to.

"Hey Laura, can you help me with something again?"

"Sure!" The gym bunny spoke quickly, much to Dani's observant chagrin, "What, uh, can I do for you Amanda?"

"Wellll it would really help if you get between my legs and give me a little massage! It would help me focus on lifting all this weight - my muscles down there can be really distracting when I'm trying to work out!"

"Down there...?"

"Oh you know hun," Amanda paused to nod down towards her soft package, "just do what you can!"

"Um, yeah, of course. Whatever you need!"

Fumbling with herself for a moment, Laura slowly strode towards the end of the bench, not giving Dani a single iota of recognition as she passed him. Standing awkwardly between Amanda's bare legs, she looked back and forth, her eyes wide. Gulping, she kneeled down and reached out, her slim fingers brushing against the top of Amanda's cock; it immediately lurched at the feeling, adding numerous inches onto its already insane length, striking out like a startled serpent and punching into the gym bunny's chest. Laura nearly fell back from the force, gasping at the feeling, her hands going to where it touched her and rubbing the area tenderly. More cautiously this time, she extended a hand again and pet the pulsing meat like it was an animal that might bite her.

"Oops sorry about that! I swear it has a mind of its own sometimes."

Laura didn't respond, letting her hands do the talking for it. Placing both on the awakening beast, she stroked what parts of it she could wrap her fingers around - which wasn't much. Amanda's cock was hot to the touch, nearly burning her fingers, but she wasn't deterred by the feeling; quite the opposite. If anything this intense heat only added to the amazement she felt towards the biggest dick she'd ever seen or touched, her breathing growing heavy. Leaning forward, she lifted the end up, her arms straining to hold such the massive, weighty thing, and brought it to her face. Massaging the futa's incredible glans, the tips of her digits running over every wrinkle and ridge of her enormity, she maneuvered her head right in front of it and stuck out her tongue. Licking at the slit, one wide enough she could french kiss, Laura went to work doing her best to please her new friend's bitch breaker.

"Oooh that feels amazing Laura!" Amanda complimented, still effortlessly benching the weights, her muscles growing in time with her cock, "Bet you wish you could feel this Dani! I know you were ogling my friend here the whole time we've been working out!"

She was right, but Dani would never admit it. He tried to focus on a random part of his wife's face and not look at anything else, as hard as it was; he would rather look anywhere else, but he knew from the incident at the office what would be in store for him if he did. Doing his best to ignore the slurping sounds coming from Amanda's lower half while fighting the stirring in his own loins, he stared forward, biting his lower lip, his hands balled at his sides. The wheels in his brain turned as quickly as they could, trying to formulate revenge, attempting to come up with any method to escape this situation. Running would be no use, and neither would yelling for help - Amanda could easily thwart either plan, her strength unmatched by anyone in the building. Besides, people who got close seemed to fall under her spell, and Dani could see another woman take a seat at a bench close by to watch. Come on, there had to be some way out of this!

This night couldn't have gone better, and it was only getting more pleasure for the massive futanari. She got to workout, her second favorite thing to do, meet a new fuckbuddy, with many other possible candidates gathering around her, and humiliate her husband! The bar flew up and down over her effortlessly, the loud grunts she let out purely for the benefits of her onlookers and to mess with Dani further. She could do this until the gym closed; however, it was almost time to move on, to get ready for the finale. Amanda could feel her cock grow steadily at Laura's ministrations, nearly half-hard now - but it wasn't the time to reveal all of her cards yet! After numerous reps, one's she wasn't even really counting, she gave a last push, bellowing as she held the bar up as high as it would go, making sure to draw as much attention to herself as she could. Sighing with satisfaction, she racked the weights back on their holder and sat up, the sound of groaning metal coming from under her.

The bench had warped under massive lats, which had involuntarily crushed it inward as they flexed.

"What do you think bitch?" Amanda addressed Dani as she slipped into a half most-muscular pose, still sitting, "Do you really think you'd be able to match all of this!?"

Fists at her hips, she flexed her upper-half. Striations and veins appeared across her body, defining every one of the outrageously hard muscles that she had. Biceps pressed against her ribs, the arteries lacing both sets of brawn rubbing against each other, fighting for dominance in the little space she gave them. Her abs bulged, each individual shelf of muscle as wide as Dani's face, eight incredible, monstrous displays of human perfection extending outward. Lats rose even higher, her forearms popped like Popeye's after a can of spinach, and even her neck swelled with undeniable, powerful girth. Every inch of Amanda's sculpted form defied human limits, practically breaking reality, almost doubling her mass from a simple flex alone, showing just how much she held back on a daily basis.

Standing up with a deafening roar, Amanda twisted her body, gripping one of her wrists in her giant hand; Laura was unintentionally knocked backward, landing hard on her ass with a shocked expression on her face. Both of the futa's thighs matched the rest of her growth, webbed with veins, corded with fibers of muscle that laced every inch of her legs down to her feet. Her cock wasn't immune to this growth either. A combination of Laura's touch and Amanda's arousal at her own, mighty image, caused it to expand - though it still wasn't hard. The corpulent cum cannon hung down to her ankles, the ridiculous, red-with-blood, head dripped apple-sized dollops of precum onto the floor before her, staining it in her milky essence. Her balls likewise hung low, each one audibly churning with the flood of seed they were screaming to release, the stretched-taut sack matching the rest of Amanda's being in size and definition.

"See all this you scrawny little fuck!? This is what women want! Not your sad, pathetic, worthless body and tiny dick you have hiding in those shorts!"

Amanda continued to seethe at her husband, her nostrils flaring like an enraged bull's.

"I can't believe I ever..." she trailed off, before showing Dani a wide grin, "You know what? You're gonna come with me and Laura. We're gonna do some barbell squats. Maybe you'll be able to show off how much of a man you are there!"

She looked down at Laura.

"You're okay with that, right?"

"Of course Godde-- Amanda. Whatever you want!"

"Who... who says I'm going anywhere with you!?" Dani interrupted, struggling to his feet, "I don't have to prove anything!"

"I do."

With a swift motion, Amanda snaked an arm out and wrapped it around Dani's neck. Like disciplining a bad dog, she grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, shaking him back and forth as she lifted him off of his feet. Dani screamed in pain and kicked out, his feet not connecting with anything, completely suspended by his wife's powerful paw. Carrying him in such an embarrassing way, she made her way to the squat racks, Laura and a bevy of admirers following behind. Tossing him onto the floor in front of the bars, Amanda set up three sets of weight, Laura on one side, Dani on the other, with herself in the middle. The weights for Dani's matched his bench press, Laura's even more, while Amanda put on at least twice the amount for herself. As Laura took her spot, Amanda glowered at her husband until he reluctantly got up, trying to ignore the crowd of women watching them, completely surrounded, any escape he might have had a chance of making cut off. He tried to match Laura's stance under his wife's glaring gaze.

"Alright, get started limpdick. Maybe you'll be able to impress me for once in your life!"

Several obvious snickers rang out from behind them. Dani closed his eyes, trying to shut out his audience and the numerous phone cameras pointed towards the trio. Placing his hands on the bar, he strained to lift it off of the rack, finally getting into the air and placing it on his shoulders. Thin, gaunt knees wobbling and pointing inward, he began to squat, tipping back and forth, almost falling from a lack of balance. Making it all the way down, his face turning as pink as a pig, he let out a strangled gasp as he rose up on his toes, somehow completing a full rep. He tried to give Amanda a challenging look, eyes forced open from effort, a cocky but tired smile showing on his features; his wife looked back at him, shaking her head and tapping her foot.

"Fucking look at you. So weak, so bad at all this. Ya know, if you ever went to the gym with me when I asked, you wouldn't be in such a sorry state. Your strength, form, the amount of effort you put into it - all wrong. Look at Laura, she makes you look like a fucking child!"

More laughs rang out around them.

True to her word, Laura was doing the same thing with much more finesse while lifting even more weight than Dani managed to lift. Stance perfect, she grunted with each rep, though her body didn't tremble nor did she look like she was about to fall over and die. To Dani's continued embarrassment, he couldn't tell why she was doing better than him, even though it was obvious she was. Trying to straighten his posture, he tried again, but made no changes - it was just as hard as before and only growing more difficult. His pale, boney legs teetered, the tiny toothpicks that held him up, unable to handle the small amount of weight. Dani watched as Amanda finally got fed up enough to stop staring, and moved to her own rack in the middle, taking a stance that mirrored Laura's - although she had to adjust herself just to fit under the bar.

"Jesus I can't believe how bad you are at this," Amanda gave him another look before she started lifting, "you're barely quarter squatting that paltry amount of weight! Laura's form is perfect - that's why she has an actual body, instead of whatever you have. Just skin and bones. You might as well be a walking skeleton!"

12