Rightful Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body showed only the slightest amount of tension as she lifted the insanely heavy bar off of the rack, the entire metal holder crying with relief now that its burden had been eased. The contrast compared to her husband's sickly body was almost comical, like they were on the opposite ends of the scale of human development. A weakling next to a Goddess. A pitiful excuse for a man next to the pinnacle of power. A person that a strong breeze could break their bones next to a living tank. There were more flashes, more snaps of cameras, more 'oohs' and 'aahs', as Amanda started doing reps. Massive cock and giant testicles bouncing against the floor as she fell into a deep squat, slapping loudly against the mat, displaying she was carrying a weight between her legs heavier than most people could hope to lift. Smiling at her admirers, Amanda grunted loudly and flexed, putting on a show for all the women who would be impaled on her fleshy spear by the end of the night.

"Watch and learn, weakling," Amanda yelled going into her first rep, "I'll show you how it's fucking done!"

The more repetitions Amanda did, the harder her cock started to get. It was like the up-and-down motions were pumping blood into her member, finishing what Laura had started. Rising up off the ground, it sagged under its own incredible girth at first, pointing at a downward angle towards the floor, bobbing wildly as it grew erect. In no time, it was aimed directly at the group of women fawning over the muscle goddess, seed bubbling from the tip. Next to her, Laura had finished her set of ten reps, while Dani still struggled through his third, and without any direction, moved towards the futa; jealous eyes watched as she groped the vast swathes of cockflesh mere feet away from them. Amanda let out another beastial roar, her massive member flying upwards, stopping only inches from her face.

"Fuck yeah! Feast your eyes on an actually big cock! Do your men compare to me!? Does this wimpy piece of shit next to me stand even a chance with you now!?"

A chorus of compliments and confirmations were shouted in her direction, many of the gym-goers visibly masturbating and undressing. Amanda's top shredded as her pecs finished reaching their full size, two balls of tan, dense muscle capped by pink nipples revealing themselves to the thirsty onlookers. Somehow, the brown-haired futa's body expanded further, becoming a door-frame crushing, clothes ripping, bodybuilder-shaming mountain of pure brawn and power. A final throb visibly shook Amanda's cock, pushing the last, stupendous amount of length through it, the giant glans cresting her grunting face; a spray of cum shot out her distended urethra, coating the ceiling and raining down her salty essence onto the entire area around her. With uncontrollable force, Amanda finished her last rep, more than fifty done in quick succession, and slammed the bar back down on the rack, the entire thing caving in under the weight, falling like a collapsing skyscraper. All that was left was a twisted, wrecked pile of metal with an impossibly heavy barbell sitting on top of it.

The explosion of scrap threw off Dani's balance and he fell to the side, his own bar banging onto the floor next to him.

"What's wrong, my own husband can't handle his wife's strength!?" Amanda yelled and flexed again, doing a full three-sixty to show off every bit of her awesome form, "I knew you couldn't keep up! Stork legs, no ass, sticks for arms - pathetic."

Dani winced and tried to stand up, his entire body sore.

"F-Fine, I'll leave, you, you... you fucking monster! Fuck you!"

"Fuck me? How funny. You could barely do that if I remember right, and you only ever lasted a couple of pumps! I'm sure the bitches you fucked behind my back weren't coming back for seconds."

Amanda turned towards the crowd with a smug grin on her face, the woman jeering at her remarks about Dani.

"Besides, you're not going anywhere."

12