Rightful Revenge Ch. 05

Story Info
The Climax of the Gym Confrontation.
5.2k words
3.91
10k
8

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! Here is the 5th part of this commission - the end of the gym scene!

Just as a note, this is the darkest story I've written so far. There isn't a happy ending or any kindness shown throughout it. A warning for y'all that you should actually read before you complain in the comments.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, futa on male (kinda), group sex, ntr/cuck, all the way through, sph, etc.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

Amanda swiftly scooped the barbell she had just used to demolish the rack, and lifted it over her head, turning to Dani. He started backing up, hands in front of his face, trying to defend himself from the potential pummeling he had brought upon himself; instead, Amanda struck him across the chest with her cock, whipping it around with a shake of her hips. Dani went airborne, sailing back several feet before landing on his back on one of the mats. The ground shook as his wife waltzed over to him, the combined weight of her natural mass and the heap of metal she was carrying leaving permanent footprints in the mats with every step. Leaning over her pathetic significant other, she lowered the bar onto him, placing it right over his skeletal abdomen. It was just high enough that it didn't crush his ribs completely, but just low enough that he was pinned in place -- something he found out very quickly -- unable to wiggle or crawl away from the tower of power that was his scorned wife.

"There," Amanda punched the ground next to his head, deforming the floor around her fist, "now you can stay and watch as I fuck the girl you tried so hard to impress. Stupid piece of shit!"

She didn't even have to beckon the gym bunny over, Laura already following at her heels like an obedient slave. Studying her like a hungry lion about to pounce, Amanda bared her fangs as she dipped her hand between the fit girl's legs, and hoisted her up by her crotch. She was met by a moan and a mewl, and quickly used her thick, meaty fingers to rip a hole in Laura's pants, exposing her pussy. Wasting no time, she shoved one of her giant digits into the dark-haired woman's slit, forcing it deeper than any cock or toy had ever gone, while she used her free hand to roughly disrobe the rest of her body; a stream of juices immediately sliding down her wrist and arm, dripping down onto Dani's below them. Laura screamed and writhed around the sudden intrusion, her cunt reacting with the strongest orgasm she'd ever had in her life. Amanda presented the pleasure-paralyzed woman to her groupies, rapidly fingering into another climax.

"Look at this, ladies!" She called out, "I can guarantee you my fingers are bigger than Dani's little dick!

She looked down at him.

"It's more of a clit really," she pressed one of her feet on his groin causing him to yelp in pain, "not even worth being called a cock."

Reaching down while curling Laura like a dumbbell, Amanda pulled down Dani's pants and tighty-whities.

"See!?" Amanda guffawed at his tiny, shriveled penis, placing a finger right next to it, "It's not even half the size of my finger! This is the fucking dicklet I put up with for too many fucking years!"

Smiling smugly as her husband began to openly sob, knowing his spirit was finally broken, Amanda's brain was filled by thoughts of wickedness. Reaching out she cupped his face, holding it still, waiting for the perfect moment to put her newest plan into action. The moment he took a gasp of breath, she inserted a calloused, incredibly long and thick finger between his lips; she didn't stop just there, though, and forced it deeper and deeper, the tip of her digit poking at his uvula. Dani began choking immediately, his eyes going wide, unable to do anything but squirm, his arms pinned at his sides. Mimicking what she was doing to Laura's pussy, Amanda thrust in and out of his mouth, sinking nearly her entire finger into his throat, spittle flying from his lips, saliva running down his chin like he was deepthroating a huge dick. Satisfied with the dominant display, Amanda pulled it out and wiped his throat-slime across his face, smearing his features with his own mucus and spit.

"You definitely suck better than you fuck!" the giantess futanari taunted, "And now all the ladies here can see just how good your blowjob skills are."

His wife laughed cruelly as she stood back up, finger-fucking Laura so hard the women was a broken fountain of girlcum. Saddling the gym bunny on top of her shaft, her legs spread wide around it, Amanda ran her up its length, forcing her higher and higher, her head almost banging into the ceiling. Slipping her fingers out of Laura's cunt, she rubbed the soaked digits across her leaking cockhead, using the woman's natural lubrication to grease her member. Kissing their sexes together, the futa used her own leaking cum to do the same to Laura's twitching, slightly-gaped slit, getting her ready to be truly ruined for the first time in her life. Nonchalantly, Dani's wife flicked her fingers, sprinkling his face with leftover pussy juice.

"Enjoy it while you can Dani, cause that's as close to pussy as you're ever gonna get again, you worthless cocksucker!"

His continued stream of tears that the liquid arousal disappeared into went all but unnoticed by Amanda, who was now in the process of plunging Laura down onto her cockhead. The tan, toned woman screamed as her cunt was nearly torn asunder, Amanda's giant glans splitting her swollen lips, pushing out more handfuls of feminine honey. Despite the quick friendship they had created, the futa wasted no time in fucking the gym bunny hard, pulling her down her cock in this standing position, making sure she was facing her group of aroused ladies while standing over Dani. Barreling her monster upward, it sank further and further into Laura's depths, creating the tell-tale bulge that signified its presence that began to run up towards her breasts.

"Amanda you're so fucking huge! I've never been fucked so hard!"

Not actually fucking her yet, Amanda continued to lug Laura towards her groin, chunk after chunk of her ridiculous length disappearing inside of her. The distention in the dark-haired woman's stomach rose until it poked at her large tits, pushing them towards her chin; it was only then that the futa decided to start using her new sex toy for all she was worth. Much quicker than the initial penetration, Amanda yanked Laura up until the ridge of angry-red glans showed outside of her freshly gaped hole, and then rammed her back down. Screams renewed, Laura continued to yell out new praises and blissful cries of adoration onto her conqueror, overwhelmed by the carnality that was fracturing her brain. Amanda could see her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, her tongue already lolling out of her mouth when it wasn't flailing around in a new explosion of erotic celebration.

Powerfully, Amanda pistoned her preposterous pipe through Laura's insides, punishing her with an unending stream of climaxes. Grandiose globes slapping against her shins, rumbling loudly now that they weren't denied the chance of release, the flew only inches above Dani's crying face, which was becoming more and more soaked with the combined fluids of the coupling above him - not that Amanda was paying any attention the pathetic piece of shit she'd married! Her entire focus was on wrecking this slut, reshaping her, forming her form to the shape of her bitch breaker like she had so many before. The crowd around her was growing closer and closer, the numerous horny whores no longer able to control their lust, each one seeking a piece of Amanda for themselves, disregarding any consequences that might come from taking such a massive piece of meat.

"You better be watching down there Dani!" Amanda bellowed over the sound of all the orgasmic exclamations and begging women, "You need to see how fucking superior I am!"

Not given any other choice, Dani watched his wife ruin another object of his desire through bleary eyes. His vision was filled by her massive cum boulders undulating over his head, the many unsheathed inches of her terrifying, throbbing tower casting a shadow across his figure, and the gym bunny's absolutely decimated pussy. Globs of precum mixed with pussy juice rained down onto him, covering his pale, gaunt frame in sticky off-white goop that ruined his tank top and shorts. And he was helpless to do anything, stuck in this eternal hell, paying for the sins he had committed against the person he should have been devoted to. New bodies overtook his line of sight, a mass of limbs and hair and multi-colored outfits encroaching on what little personal space he had left.

There were more aroused women around him than he'd ever dreamed of, but they weren't after him - they weren't even looking at him. They wanted his wife. It was clear how little care they gave him as several stepped on his weighed-down limbs and tripped over them in an effort to reach the hulking futa faster, moaning, imploring Amanda to take them next, each one fighting for their spot to be the second in line to get fucked tonight. It was like a horrifying version of his deepest fantasy, one he was being forced to live over and over again. Weeping pitifully at the sight of a goal of his that was so close, but now impossibly, infinitely far away, Dani's whole body quivered and shook as he tried to escape this torment to no avail. Amanda had defeated him at his own game already, hitting him where it hurt most, making him reap what he'd sowed and it had happened in less than a week.

It had been years since Amanda had felt like this and put herself in this kind of situation! Having women, and strangers, no less, come at her like a pack of ravenous animals, all for the chance at being fucked by her was something she had missed. Numerous hands and mouths latched onto her thrusting form, doing their best to prove their worth, worshiping her like the divine being she was. She could feel a familiar gurgling in her sperm tanks, her tremendous package ready and willing to impregnate another person, but she held off. While fucking the living daylights out of Laura, her brain had formed yet another plan, one she was almost prepared to put into action. One last show of her supremacy over the bitch below her - one that was sure to fuck him real bad!

Amanda pulled Laura off her cock and held her up in the air.

"Ready for things to get even more intense, slut?"

"Y-Yes! Whatever you want to do to me you can!" Laura cried back, her body twitching involuntary, her cunt spasming around the absence of fulfillment, "Fuck me as much as you want! Impregnate me! Do whatever you want!"

Growling at the confirmation of her control over someone she'd known for only an hour or so, Amanda spun the braindead woman around, so that her precum-packed torso and permanently distended cunt was facing away from her. Elevating her higher, she put Laura right back on top of her cock, but this time with her glans positioned at a different hole. Balancing her on the tip of her tip, Amanda put her hands on the gym bunny's shoulders, and with none of the warm-up from before, forced her straight down; her broad bludgeon battered straight up her asshole, widening the rim exponentially. While Laura hollered in pain, her entire body going rigid as it dropped, Dani's wife, in one swift motion, slipped her hands under the woman's thighs, past her arms and wrapped her face-palming mits around her neck. She halted her fall with this full-nelson position, keeping her perfectly still as her massive member rearranged the gym bunny's insides.

A stream of cunt honey flew from her crotch, soaking Dani and the woman below the pair.

"See this worm?" Amanda once again addressed her husband, "This is probably something you've never experienced - a nice, tight asshole wrapped around your dick. It's a privilege reserved for true alphas, not weak, limp dicks like you!"

Roaring again, Amanda started her pummeling, rampaging her cock in and out of Laura's asshole. The gym bunny's once tight, untouched starfish was spread as wide as her cunt was, leaving her with two, worn out, gaped caverns only fit for the futa's use. Her cock's distension battered the entrance to Laura's throat over and over again, slowly extending its width with each thrust, forcing it to become another receptacle for her beast - not that she was conscious of it. She was having her entire existence turned into nothing but a fuckhole for Amanda, her life only an outlet for her new Goddess's pleasure. Despite its current disuse, the dark-haired woman's pussy continued to spray copious amounts of juices, the pressure from her asshole's filling enough to stimulate it more than it ever had been before. Stomach once more ballooning from the constant precum filling it, it grew farther and farther away from her, and Amanda hadn't even cum yet!

"I want you to fuck me just like that!" a voice from below the coupling duo rang out.

"Please for the love of everything Goddess, impregnate me next!" another called in carnal desperation.

More and more pleas surrounded Amanda, each of the women turned into sexual zombies who craved nothing but the flesh of their futa master. There was scarcely any part of her that wasn't being physically venerated, each of the once respectable-citizens turned into attendants at the altar of virility that was Amanda. This only made her fuck harder. In mere moments, Laura's own cries were muffled, the massive glans leading the charge through her body finally entering her windpipe, cutting off her oxygen each time it speared into it; her neck looked obscene, turned into the shape of a distorted mushroom by the royal crown invading it. That still didn't stop the gym bunny from singing Amanda's praises when she could, screaming for the futa to fuck her harder and harder, not a care in the world that it might be damaging her insides.

"Oh fuck, Amanda, fuck me! Fuck me! Go as deep as you wa--"

Her ecstasy-fueled requests were cut off by Amanda's lower helmet ascending into her mouth. A loud clicking sound could be heard as her jaw opened more than it was ever meant to, the bottom nearly touching her distended chin. The top of the futa's blood-engorged cockhead appeared between her new slut's lips, stretching the cock-pillows to a ridiculous degree. Another spout of precum flew into the ceiling, renewing the torrential downpour that continued to mark the gym as her property. It rose higher and higher as Laura's body descended further down the unbending pole, reaching towards the ceiling like it was gonna fuck through the lights next! Amanda's only reaction to skewering her fucktoy's body all the way through was to moan louder and pound her even harder.

"See this Dani!? You better be watching, fuckin' loser!" Amanda yelled at him, indicating towards the impossibility she made a reality, "Just another thing your worthless little clit could never do. Another reason no woman ever looks your way when I'm around!"

It was horrifying, but undeniably arousing. No person should have ever been able to take so much punishment. No one's body should have been able to contort in such ways. No living, breathing human should have found pleasure in such a brutal act, but the proof was in the pudding, and that pudding was being sprayed all over his body. Seeing his wife fuck Laura was getting more difficult to watch - and not just because of the humiliation. From head to toe Dani was covered in the combined sexual refuse of Amanda and her current plaything, matting every inch of him in sticky shame; his tears weren't even noticeable at this point, the steady rain of explosive excess hiding his features. But he couldn't tear his eyes away even if he was allowed to, the sight of destruction above him as arousing as it was mortifying.

Now that Laura's body had been turned into a literal onahole, Amanda was treating her like one. Her powerful pistons had become so mighty, so dominant, that her own body was shaking in time with her movements, inadvertently sending some of the women attached to her limbs and torso careening away. The wrecking balls between her legs were in full swing, slapping at Laura's pussy with each thrust, and then beating down onto the very lucky slut that happened to be near enough to get hit - though none of them complained. If anything it made the bevy of worshippers come at her harder, a tidal wave of breasts, asses, and mouths constantly smashing against the futa. But she wouldn't be moved. They might as well have been fly's against a window pane, the only thing able to jostle Amanda from her position being her own brutal bucking.

The seed that flew from her cock amplified the more she fucked straight through the gym bunny. Cum ran down her own statuesque being, falling in rivulets across every dip and ridge of her muscled form. Laura was completely caked in the gooey sludge as well, droplets slithering off her inflated stomach, coating the women below them. The ceiling, the workout equipment, and everyone and their discarded clothing were covered - and Amanda still hadn't cum yet. Her fountaining precum was nothing but a hint, a taste of what was to come, a proverbial warning for anyone watching. Dani knew very well what was in store for each of the admirers, and Laura herself, a shudder vibrating his spine from knowing that he would be caught in the aftermath of wife's potency. Amanda grunted louder and louder, matching the volume of the gurgling coming from her cum tanks.

And then something even more vulgar occurred.

Hands on Laura's shoulders, Amanda gave her a forceful shove sending her body plummeting. The gym bunny slid down the futa's greased pole until her spread ass and toned cheeks banged into Amanda's muscled groin. On a normal person, this would have meant their cock was fully sunk into their partner's ass, but she was anything but normal. There was more feet of cock outside of Laura than in, over half of Amanda's bitch breaker sticking out of the slut's mouth; the dark-haired woman looked at it with crossed-eyes, before they rolled into the back of her head, only the whites showing. Grabbing her around the waist, her fingers pressing into the enormous swell of her cock through the slut's tan skin, Amanda fucked her up and down, lifting her all the way up until only her glans were still inserted, before slamming her back down, her hips thrusting upward to meet each rhythmic repetition.

Bulldozing the woman's barbarically split open hole over and over again, Amanda's body began to tense. Her muscles didn't just grow, they tightened and strained, giving her the appearance that there was no part of her that wasn't undeniably outrageous brawn. Despite its already rock-hard-state, the futa's cock swelled with the rest of her, fattening, lengthening, becoming even more ridiculous in appearance, the arteries expanding with so much blood they were visible through Laura's body. Amanda's titanic testicles gave one last noticeable bloat, adding onto their suffocating-size, becoming large enough that a pair of arms would struggle to wrap around just one. The colossal brunette sank her enormous feet harder into the ground as she prepared to cum, disintegrating the mat below her, creating cracks in the concrete under it; several broken, metal scraps that had once been the squat rack were caught in Amanda's magnification, become even more twisted, unrecognizable imitations of their previous forms.

"Here it comes, slut!" Amanda yelled down at Laura, who was completely limp on her cock, "Gonna fill you the fuck up!"

12