Rightful Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda's statement was half-true, at least at first. Just as she announced, she did cum, but it wasn't inside of Laura; with her cock still distorting the fit woman's lips, her first blast of cum rocketed out above them. The pearly cannon-fire slammed into the ceiling first, rattling it, causing one of the nearby tiles to dislodge and come down, smashing into the floor in gooey pieces. A pool spread across it, obscuring the lights, growing wider and wider the more cum Amanda released, held in place by its spreading mass. Only after her first, minute long salvo ended did the entire wall of seed drop, more than half of it plummeting towards the floor in a giant barrier of thick sludge. Amanda, Laura, and everyone around them, including Dani, were hit with this descending flood of futanari froth.

Having accidentally spared Laura from the first onslaught, Amanda yanked her back up to make good on her second promise. The massive futa managed to hold off her coming load for just long enough to spear the gym bunny up far enough that her cockhead was once more planted in her stomach, and then once again fired off with all her might. Her previously precum-packed form didn't hold a candle to what Amanda unleashed, eclipsing the amount in mere seconds, sending her once toned-abdomen sagging between her limp thighs. Belly button popping out, the sides of her torso covering her arms, her breasts lifted by the inflation, purple and red stretch marks appearing rapidly across her form, she was quickly turned into nothing but an overfilled contraceptive, another disposable slut for Amanda to use and abuse.

It wasn't long before Laura's body couldn't hold anymore burning hot cum. Mouth opening in a silent scream, a geyser of off-white seed came flying out instead of a cry of pleasure. Turned into a literal, living fountain of futa cum, the cascade of syrup covered her face and ran down her expanded body, drenching her from head to toe, not a single inch of skin left untouched. Streams of semen surged down over all the writhing bodies at Amanda's feet, masking their moaning countenances, creating a crescendo of euphoric outbursts and pleas, intersped with gurgles and chokes as they tried to swallow the futa's offering. Slipping and sliding through the growing lake of progeny, they continued to grab and rake at Amanda's form, each woman obsessed with being given the same treatment.

"Please, I have to be next!" one of the orgasming women yelled at Amanda, before another interrupted her, "I'll have all your babies if you fuck me like that!"

Impaling Laura all the way back down on her cock like a perverse kebab, Amanda ignored all the begging around her to continue cumming. Pointing her half-covered cock down, she proceeded to blast everything around her. The first shot hit a nearby rack of weights, sending the whole thing careening to the floor like it had been hit by a ton of bricks; many other sets of equipment soon met the same fate. Benches, barbells, complex machinery - all were broken and knocked over by the power of Amanda's orgasm. Extensive ropes and lengthy strands of creamy essence surged across the gym, splattering against walls and mirrors on the other side of the building. People who hadn't even been aware of what was going on were shaken out of their fitness-fueled concentration, although the reaction differed amongst the sexes.

The few woman who hadn't already flocked to Amanda and the obscene show she was putting on, were immediately drawn to her, dropping their weights and clothing as they rushed over, pupils dilating at such an unreal, erotic sight. Like a spell had been placed on them, they moved like they were in a trance, felled by futanari pheromones that seeped into every crevice of the business. On the other hand, however, the men reacted in an opposite manner. Even those who'd tried to ignore her before were fleeing in terror, fearful that they might get caught up in the sexual storm or that she may turn to them next; most had already exited the premises, too emasculated by the musclebound Goddess putting them to shame with only a fraction of the effort. Water bottles were discarded, phones were left on benches, weights stayed unracked as they tripped over each other in order to escape, rushing out of any door they could, like someone had yelled 'Fire!' in a movie theater. It took only a few more minutes before the entire place had been vacated, minus Amanda and her harem.

Oh, and Dani.

Helpless to do anything but continue to watch, Amanda's husband continued to sob as he was covered in her cum by nothing but proxy. Now he was really soaked, almost completely hidden under the mounting heap of wiggled-packed progeny growing around him; even the massive, whole ton of weight that kept him pinned to the floor was no longer visible! From what little of his vision he retained under the facemask of sperm, he could see his wife's throbbing monolith of fuckmeat pulse above him with each new surge, firing her cum every which way. Splashes of thick liquid occasionally splatted over his body when one of the women next to him lost her balance and fell into the bubbling lake of cock milk, followed by the horrid sounds of them slurping it up like ravenous beasts. This cacophonic hell he was subject to was enough to make him pass out, only the intense dread of possibly drowning in Amanda's gunk keeping him awake.

"Hope you didn't think I forgot about you!" Amanda turned her attention to Dani, to his growing horror, "Here's a taste of what women love, you fucking waste of space!"

Virile shotgun fully loaded and aimed directly at him, Amanda used Laura's insides to jerk herself furiously, enhancing the size of the next explosion that boomed from her cum tunnel. Like she had laser sights aimed directly at his face, the blast punched him right between the eyes with enough force to nearly knock him out. Dani swore he could see stars dance in his vision, milky, dripping, angular shapes that circled his pupils. He made the mistake of groaning at the impact, letting a waterfall of seed pour into his mouth. Choking, he twisted his head around -- the only part of his body he could move -- attempting to clear his throat and avoid the worst of his scorned wife's torrent. Cum lashed his being over and over again like a searing whip, painting him, shaming him for all to see; he could hear Amanda laugh cruelly at his futile attempt to escape her onslaught.

Amanda didn't let up, having reserved the tail-end of her orgasm for this exact moment. She spewed her load across his body until there was nothing left to see but her cum; there wasn't even an outline of the worthless human she'd called her husband, just a mass of excessive ejaculate covering his pathetic form. He'd been snuffed out, so to speak, erased from the world, his place taken by her unending essence. The way it should be. Only the bubbling of her cum around where his head lay the only indication that there was anyone under the mountain of virility she'd deposited in that spot. Her cock shook with the same anger that propelled her to do what she was doing, years of pent up frustration released with each new shot. Eventually, she did turn her attention elsewhere, but not before sending one last salvo in his general direction.

"What bitch is going to want you now, knowing you're nothing but a little weakling drowning in his wife's cum!?"

Dani could only just hear the taunt, his ears clogged with much thicker kind of wax. Instinctively his body wiggled, trying to save itself from the engulfing fate overtaking it, discovering a new development in his humiliation, perhaps the only good part of this whole night - he was coming free. The weight on top of him must have been slicked by his wife's sperm enough that he was able to slide out from it, and that's just what he did. It wasn't an easy process by any means, Amanda's cum still gluing him to the ruined floor, but his desire not to drown in her sperm gave him the strength he needed to save himself. After one of his arms snaked its way out from under the bar, Dani managed to push himself up, his visage popping out of the hill of progeny with a strangled gasp. Clearing his eyes first, the weak man looked around, trying to see if his terrifying significant other had any obvious emotions about his regained autonomy.

To his luck, she didn't seem to notice or care.

The massive futanari had already discarded Laura and was currently plowing a random, howling woman on her still-erect member. Her 'friend' as she had called her was lying in a heap several feet away, bloated, cum dripping from every single hole she had, almost as unrecognizable as Dani was; several of the hungriest sluts had descended on her, lapping up Amanda's seed, doing anything they could to get a taste of her virility. Dani gazed up at his wife as she began pummeling a hot blonde, her cock distending the girl's torso obscenely. He watched her for several minutes, too terrified to move any further, trying to gather whatever remained of his courage. Only once he was confident she wasn't paying any attention to him did he stand on wobbling legs, dregs of seed falling off his limbs. Not bothering to even pull up his shorts first, Dani hobbled towards the exit, leaving the screaming, moaning discord behind him in his bid for freedom.

"Run all you want, you piece of shit," Amanda called out as his hand touched the front door handle, "I know where you live!"

Shaking at the threat, Dani halted in his tracks. He waited to see if his wife would say anything else, but when it became clear that she was focused on fucking the life out of another slut, he exited the building. Resting his back against one of the cold stone walls, he took several deep breaths as he left the chilly night air rush over his body. Once some semblance of composure returned to him, he stood up straight. Pulling up his pants, he swiped whatever seminal fluid off of him that he could, his mind trying to regain some form of sanity, trying to come up with a plan to get out of all of this; as he did, his eyes drifted over the corkboard attached to the wall and the numerous fliers pinned to it. One in particular grabbed his attention, and he ripped it off, reading it aloud under his breath.

"Want to get strong fast? Try Crossfit! Sign ups are..."

Crossfit? He'd heard good things about it - maybe that would be his key to showing up Amanda...

12