Rightful Revenge Ch. 07

Story Info
Tiffany's (W)reckoning.
4.8k words
3.73
9.4k
9

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7! You know the drill. Brutal hyper futa sex, cucking, humiliation, etc etc.

Just as a note, this is the darkest story I've written so far. There isn't a happy ending or any kindness shown throughout it. A warning for y'all that you should actually read before you complain in the comments.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, futa on male (kinda), group sex, ntr/cuck, all the way through, sph, etc.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

"Alright, I think it's time to move on, and show you what you've really been missing by fucking that limpdick."

It was clear that Amanda wasn't speaking to him anymore, and for a moment, Dani was given a brief reprieve of seeing Tiffany worship his wife - but it was only a momentary blessing. The camera shook and spun, before roughly steadying itself. The angle was different this time, the phone no longer in his wife's hands. Dani wasn't sure where she'd placed it, but it was now propped up perfectly, capturing everything she'd wanted him to see; it was just far enough away that he could see both of them at once, but close enough that he wasn't missing any details. The position of the two people in the video had changed, with Tiffany now saddled upon the gargantuan shaft of Amanda's cock, pressed nearly right up against her abs. Her hips wiggled back and forth, grinding her dripping slit across the many veins that coated the monster between her legs.

It was a ridiculous sight. Tiffany looked more like a doll resting on a shelf, than a human being sitting on... well, a massive cock. The size difference between the two was astounding. Someone casting a quick glance their way might think that the fragile looking woman was the same size as the futa's womb wrecker - and they wouldn't be far from the truth. There was maybe a foot difference in Tiffany's height and the length of Amanda's log, and they were nearly equal in width; if the whole thing wasn't so obscene or demoralizing, it would have almost been funny to Dani. But it wasn't. It was a horrifying reminder that by the end of the day, his wife was somehow gonna fit that monstrosity into the one person he considered a safe haven from her vengeance.

"Oh Amanda," Tiffany moaned, "you're so amazing. Dani doesn't compare to you!"

"That's right my little slut," Amanda slid a hand down her immeasurable shaft towards the raven-haired beauty's shimmying hips, "now let me show you how true that is!"

Lifting the doll-like woman up with one finger, the massive futa slid one of her long, rough digits across her dripping slit. Tiffany moaned again at her touch, moving faster and faster, trying to draw an orgasm from the simple touch; Amanda let her grind against her finger until her entire hand was soaked in the girl's clear secretions. Stopping her with the slightest bit of pressure, Amanda pressed the tip of her digit into Tiffany's pussy, letting her tight folds -- almost so tight she couldn't penetrate them -- hug her down to the first knuckle. A gasp flew from the slut's lips, a small stream of cunt juice spraying onto Amanda's wrist, the excessive liquid dripping down onto the rockhard-cock they were using as a makeshift table.

"How does that feel? Bigger than Dani's little clit already?"

Tiffany gasped.

"So much bigger! Your finger feels like a real dick!"

"And that's not even all of it!"

Punctuating her words with action, Amanda shoved more than half of her extensive finger into Tiffany's clenching hole. With a vice-like grip, her inner-walls hugged the invader like it was a dick, milking it like it could cum inside of her. Smiling at the lithe woman's obvious lust, the futa began to fuck her finger in and out Tiffany's cunt, slowly at first, poking at her cervix with each casual thrust; the dark-haired girl moaned at each touch of the entrance to her womb, writhing at the muscled ministrations. Curling her calloused digit, Amanda managed to continue doing this while rubbing Tiffany's G-spot, bringing her to an orgasm in mere seconds. It was an explosive one, pussy juice exploding across the wall of cockflesh below her until it splattered onto the floor below them, a literal puddle formed on Amanda's massive meat. She removed the finger and held it up, rotating in the light so that Dani could see it.

"See this, asshole? I bet she never got this wet for you!"

"No, never my Goddess! Dani never made me cum once!"

Growling at the confirmation of her superiority, Amanda shoved her soaked finger between Tiffany's lips.

"Hear that bitch boy?" she let the sounds of Tiffany's sucking her finger fill the room for a moment before continuing, "I don't know how you could ever call yourself a man when you can't even make your so-called girlfriend cum!"

He should have known they were lying to him. Women he got with always claimed they orgasmed from his efforts, but never called him back, an obvious sign. Even Tiffany always seemed cool and collected when she came -- at least when she claimed she did -- a blush barely touching her cheeks as she did. Maybe... maybe he had never made a girl orgasm, and that's why he didn't know the difference. That was becoming more and more obvious whenever he watched his wife do it without even trying, women seemingly cumming just from looking at her! If he had failed to do something that was apparently so easy before, there was no way he would ever have a chance in hell of doing it now. Dani had to wipe his eyes just to see what the movement on his screen was about to lead to this time, his brain knowing damn-well what they were going to move onto.

Like she was the lightest thing in the world, Amanda grabbed Tiffany by her pert cheeks during Dani's wallow in self-pity, and lifted her towards her face. One hand alone was enough to cover all of the skinny girl's ass, both of her bear-like paws practically reaching halfway up her back and around her waist. Even though it was obvious she didn't need to, Amanda still flexed as she did, letting her bare breasts inflate with muscle, the pecs underneath them replacing that spot on her chest. It was like two, tan boulders had popped from her torso, each one wider than Tiffany's svelte frame, topped by engorged, pink nipples that could probably be used to fuck someone better than Dani's pathetic penis. Veins corded these massive growths, stretching as far as the eye could see, running up Amanda's pillar of a neck, down to her striated eight-pack, and towards her shoulders and arms.

Still acting like she was working out, the giantess futa let the rest of her body balloon with undeniable brawn. Every area of her fantastic form, every muscle, every millimeter of skin grew like it was trying to escape its human-prison. Biceps filled out into numerous lumps of power, each one bigger than Tiffany's head, eclipsing what should have been possible for a single person to possess. Hamstrings, quads, abductors all followed suit, her legs becoming beacons of strength, enormous supports needed to hold up her dense weight, columns of robust flesh that were harder than forged steel. From Dani's angle, he could even see her glutes burst in size, the chiseled cheeks forming into two titanic, rounded pieces of marble that put The Venus Callipyge to shame!

Their bodies couldn't have been more different. Tiffany's pliant, limber figure was no match for Amanda's, which put a gorilla to shame with its raw power. Bronzed musculature versus a gymnast's pastel willowness, to even compare them would be doing the futa a disservice - Tiffany's insignificance barely worthy to be in the presence of the living Titan. She was like a child in the palm of a giant, her limbs undeserving of being touched by such a celestial creature, her arms and legs unfit to even be juxtaposed to the grandiose vessels that laced Amanda from neck to toe; she could have fit inside of one of the futa's arms or legs, without the ability to give any indication she was contained within them. David and Goliath personified, the biblical exaggeration paling to the reality that was actually occurring. A reality that was only becoming more absurd with each passing moment.

Because there was still another muscle that Amanda hadn't shown yet, though that was about to quickly change.

As soon as Tiffany's little cunt that looked so pristine and untouched despite its recent fingering came close to Amanda's face, she extended her tongue. Like the rest of her, the pink mouth-muscle was massive, fat enough to cover the majority of someone's face, and, as the diminutive-girl was about to find out, just as unnaturally long. It snaked from between the futa's plush, pink lips, towards the reddened gash between Tiffany's legs, and with incredible dexterity, licked it from top to bottom. Her nub of a clit, just as the tiny as the rest of her, pulsed with clear need, unsheathing itself from the hood at the slightest touch. Tiffany squealed as she was orally tapped, her hands immediately gripping onto Amanda's brown locks, her torso hunching over it like she was about to facefuck the incredible Goddess.

Bringing her in closer, Amanda lapped at her steadily swelling slit, bathing it in her spit. She didn't let the tip of her tongue penetrate her cunt just yet, teasing her instead with slow licks; the futa even flattened her tongue over the entirety of Tiffany's outer sex, covering it completely, showing just how fucking big it was in comparison. Almost like it was prehensile, Amanda was able to use her tongue to do things the dark-haired woman hadn't imagined possible. She batted at both lips simultaneously using the both halves of the pink appendage at the same time. The end of her tongue wrapped around her clit, squeezing and pulling it like a little hand, soaking it in saliva. When she smoothed it out across her mound once more, she flexed each section of the oral muscle, using every part of it to massage Tiffany's entire groin. It was only after she was done showing off, that Amanda slipped into her begging hole.

"Oh Goddess you're so incredible!" Tiffany screamed, her hips swiveling and pushing against Amanda's features, "Dani never did this for me!"

Smiling from between Tiffany's thighs, Amanda made sure to put extra effort into pleasing the lithe lady. She slithered her tongue through Dani's ex's depths, exploring every nook and cranny, spreading her walls with another part of her that was bigger than his dicklet. It wriggled its way deeper and deeper through her warm walls, pressing them out and back, making room for the incomparable invader that would come next. Amanda's tongue touched her cervix, her most-pleasurable spot, and places that Tiffany didn't even know about! It was like the pink muscle was everywhere inside of her at once, constantly teasing her and pleasing her in different locations, constantly keeping her on edge, sucking up her constantly secreted offerings into her mouth; if the futa wasn't holding her up, she knew she would have fallen over already from the ecstasy.

Tiffany was being eaten out ravenously. Orgasm after orgasm racked her body, causing her to squirm and shudder around Amanda's face, her tiny fingers gripping her hair like a set of reins. Her pussy juice spilled down the futa's chin, splashing onto her massive pecs and shredded abs, the climaxes coming nonstop. Howls of pleasure and gasps of air alternated from the raven-haired woman's throat, her mind struggling to keep up with the barrage of ecstasy wrecking her form. Her cunt felt like it was on fire, so sensitive that by now even putting on a pair of panties would have been enough stimulation to make her cum! She wasn't sure how much more she could take, and like Amanda had read her mind at that exact moment, she suddenly pulled back and dropped her right back onto her cock; Tiffany was able to lay across the gigantic rod, her back resting against the feet of throbbing meat while her legs twitched in the air with residual euphoria.

Amanda wiped her mouth.

"Can't say I'm surprised to learn you don't go down on your women," she looked towards the camera, "you never did it for me after all!"

"No! He told me he doesn't do 'that' - but he still wanted me to suck his little cock!"

"Fucking pathetic. And you call yourself a man!?"

There was more clear anger on Amanda's features, her temple visibly pulsing with disdain. She let the camera capture her infuriated visage, knowing that Dani would cower deeper into his seat from the sight. Remembering the years of neglect and unfaithfulness fueled her rage, and therefore fueled her growth, her muscles flexing more insanely. It was like she was capable of becoming larger just by willing it, and the mountain of power that enshrouded her head expanded and expanded, more so than when Dani had seen her at the gym; her cock rumbled as well, seemingly swelling along with the rest of her, causing Tiffany to shake and almost fall off of it. The svelte figure sat up at the sudden earthquake below her, looking around wildly until she realized that the futa was simply becoming more incredible before her very eyes. Another stream of cunt honey sprayed across Amanda's terrifying tower, stopped only at the barrier that made up her defined groin.

"Well Tiffany, don't you think it's time to move onto the main event and show that piece of human garbage what you've been missing by fucking him?"

"Yes! Yes!" Tiffany's excitement caused her to almost stand directly on Amanda's cock, scrambling forward instead, "Please show him how incredible you are and how much of a wretched bastard he is!"

Amanda looked up thoughtfully.

"Hmmm, I don't know if you want it bad enough though..."

"Oh Goddess I've never wanted anything more! I'd do anything for it! I would throw away everything to be your personal cocksleeve! I-I'd give you anything! Do whatever you ask! Just please, I need you."

"Anything?"

"Yes! Anything!" Tiffany was babbling in a panicked fervor, rubbing her hands over Amanda's marbled torso and grinding herself on her cock, "Just tell me what I have to do!"

Shooting her hand out, Amanda wrapped it in Tiffany's black locks and spun her around. She tossed her forward, sending her landing on the leaking crown of her dick; before she slipped over the side, the futa gripped both of her ankles. Straightening her body, flopping her up and down like a blanket she was going to fold, Amanda angled her until her cunt was pressing against her giant glans, taking steps back as she did. The entire time this was going on, Tiffany moaned at the touch of her new master, instead of screaming in pain from the rough manhandling. Adjusting and turning, Amanda pointed herself, and by extension Tiffany, directly towards her phone, until the slender girl's face hovered directly in front of it.

"Why don't you tell your boyfriend, my husband, exactly how you feel about him?"

Dani watched as Tiffany's face became somber, then twisted into a grimace, her eyes glaring directly into the camera.

"You're a piece of shit. I can't believe I ever gave you the time of day. You used me, Dani. Used me to sneak around your wife's back - your amazing, beautiful, perfect wife. If I knew she existed, I would have fucking spit on you when you asked for my number. But I didn't, and you looked so... pitiful. Like a lost little puppy. Cute in a way that makes you feel sorry for something. Everything was a lie, I know that now, and I can only imagine what kind of miserable life I would've had with you. Coming home to you on your computer or out fucking someone else, having to deal with your tiny little dick, listening to you bitch and complain all day. God, it makes me want to puke! Dani, I fucking hate you and you're entire existence. If you died, I'd show up at your funeral just to curse your corpse. Fuck you!"

The only thing Dani felt like could have made this worse is if he'd had a heart attack and dropped dead right then and there - fuck, that might've been preferable to this kind of torture! This confession from... well, he guessed she wasn't his girlfriend anymore, was like the final in the coffin of his defeat. He really did feel like there was nothing left to lose, and that he'd had been fully and thoroughly beaten by his wife. At this point, he almost did want to toss his phone and try to run, jail almost being the better option where he would be safe, but Dani knew he couldn't survive in that kind of environment. Almost like it was his last show of his courage, the last bundle of resistance he could muster, Dani continued to stare ahead, trying to stifle his sobs as he did, putting on the bravest face he could in the face of self-inflicted adversity.

"From the mouth of babes."

Amanda laughed at Tiffany's declaration of hate.

"Well slut, I'm impressed," she pushed her hips forward, "guess you've earned this!"

There was no question as to what she was talking about. All three of them knew what was coming, although all three had different reactions. Tiffany was basically vibrating in anticipation. Amanda had a sneer on her face, knowing what her cock would do to the poor girl. And Dani, Dani held his breath, having prior knowledge that nothing in the world could prepare him or Tiffany for what was about to happen. The dark-haired girl was shuffled around a bit more, her arms and hair hanging limply towards the floor, her ass in the air - it looked like she was mounted on some kind of fleshy pommel horse. A brief silence ensued before Amanda thrust forward while yanking Tiffany down at the same time, a grotesque schlick breaking up the momentary monotony.

Then, screaming.

The crazed screech erupted from Tiffany's lips immediately. It was filled with pain. It was filled with pleasure. It was filled with every conflicting emotion that a person could feel. But her body showed her true feelings. Spewing from her now-gaped cunt was a torrential flood of girl-cream, so copious and loud that even though Dani couldn't completely see it, he could damn well hear it. It sounded like a pipe bursting onto carpet, which for all intents and purposes, it might as well have been. Entire body writhing, Tiffany would have doubtlessly flipped right off the point of penetration had Amanda not had such a tight hold on her legs, a sexually-induced seizure overtaking her very being. Dani's wife didn't move another muscle as his ex rode out her explosive orgasm, giving her a taste of what she'd been missing her whole life, and what would be coming in spades.

"Holy shit!"

Hands flying to her stomach, Tiffany felt around it until she found what she was looking for. There, before her very eyes, between her fingers, was the outline of Amanda's tremendous cockhead denting the skin of her abdomen. It was so wide, so incredibly girthy, that it took up all the room in her belly, the outer ridges pressing into her ribs. Tiffany hyperventilated at the sight, her limbs going rigid as another climax launched through her, her pussy giving a repeat performance, a perfect imitation of a pressure washer set on high. Amanda began to laugh again, the simple display of savage mirth strong enough to bounce the woman attached to the end of her spear up and down.

"Jeez, if I didn't know any better I'd say Tiffany here had never had an orgasm from being fucked before!" Amanda continued to chuckle, though her eyes told a different story, "Guess you couldn't make her feel like this with your inadequate little worm, could you Dani?"

12