Rightful Revenge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not bothering to wait for a reply, Amanda continued to pull Tiffany towards her. The limp woman gurgled and moaned as she was cored out slowly by the magnificent member, helpless to do anything but take it, resistance futile - not that she was planning on denying her Goddess. Amanda went easy on her initially, not making any forceful thrusts, simply content with dragging her closer and closer to her crotch. To say Tiffany's inner walls fit her like a glove would be an exaggerated lie, the warm confines of her cunt squeezing down on her stupendous shaft like a fist trying to force out the last bits of toothpaste from a used-up tube; if Amanda was a lesser individual, like her shitstain of a husband, then it would have been painful to be gripped so hard. But she would not be rebuffed!

It was only once Amanda's glans met a familiar barrier did she decide to ramp up this coupling. Pulling back her lower head and the few inches of shaft she managed to stuff into the lithe girl, more feet of cock left out in the cold than all of the men Tiffany had fucked in that past possessed together. Amanda widened her stance, her incredibly bulbous baby-batter boulders brushing against the floor; at the same time, she stretched the raven-haired woman's legs as far apart as they could go, which, luckily for Tiffany, was nearly into a split. Now with just the tip of her tip still inserted, her position perfect, and fueled by the knowledge that Dani was watching in fear of retribution, Amanda plowed forward, rocketing her cock so quickly through his ex she didn't even have to time to comprehend the obliteration of her cervix and the bruising of her previously-untouched womb.

"God damn that's a tight cunt!"

Amanda's statement held absolute truth only a second before her ramrod rampaged through Tiffany's depths; now, there was nothing tight about her. The once delicate petals between her thighs had been obscenely gaped, turned into a dripping cave that an entire fist, much less Dani's skinny endowment, would struggle to touch the sides of; if the futa pulled out now, a gaping maw would be all left of the previously pure-appearing slit. She didn't give Tiffany any time to adjust, promptly pulling back and plowing back in, never letting the full extent of her cock -- or at least the amount she managed to stuff into the slut's pussy -- come free. Cannon careening in and out of Tiffany's cunt, Amanda used the pale-girl's body like an onahole, meeting each one of the earth-shattering thrusts with a yank of her legs, sure to give her whiplash with the speed of their fucking.

"If I didn't see you fail at fucking her already, I would have guessed she was a virgin!"

Her comment was obviously aimed at Dani, referencing the day she walked in on him cheating. Dani wasn't sure how she was able to ascertain that he had struggled to please Tiffany from the brief glimpse she caught, but, like apparently all of the things that concerned him, she was right. His focus on trying to wring an ounce of noticeable pleasure from his then-girlfriend was probably what caused him to not hear Amanda come home and ultimately lead to this whole situation; if Tiffany hadn't been such a loose whore none of this would have happened! He momentarily seethed at this thought, another aspect of his life wrecked by something he couldn't control. His anger lasted briefly, sadness returning tenfold as he was reminded of his resigned fate of watching his wife ruin yet another woman he knew while he was made to watch without any other choice.

"Ohhh fuck... Sooo big..." Tiffany slurred towards the floor, her long hair battering her face, drool dripping from her lips with every syllable. Rocking back and forth from the brutal coitus, there was nothing the dark-haired woman could do but accept every new chunk of cock that was propelled into her, her cunt twitching, overstimulated from the unrelenting stretching it was being put through. Amanda's shaft was drenched in Tiffany's feminine arousal, helping her slide more and more of her unruly mass of fuckmeat into the slut's too-small body. Eyes rolling around as she grappled with herself to stay conscious, a sight almost too salacious to comprehend sent a jolt of life into the svelte female. Her crotch cavity clenched, contracting around the futa's cock, almost stopping it in its tracks from the renewed tightness.

Her field of view had been completely filled by the distension of Amanda's bitch breaker in her body. It looked like her torso was completely gone, the barbaric figure hiding it from the world. Wherever she had room on her abdomen, Amanda's cock was there instead, pushing against the muted, unblemished tone of her skin. From her chest to her groin, it was all futanari fuckstick, distorting her very being, literally making her look like a penis with a head and limbs. Ribs overshadowed, belly button pulled so taut it might've well not existed anymore, flat chest warped so thoroughly that it looked like she actually had breasts, it was quickly becoming apparent that she was more cock than person. Most preposterous of all, was that Tiffany knew Amanda had so much more monster to shove into her, the massive glans punching at the beginning of her throat she was thrust into once more.

God damn, Dani had good taste but this bitch was just so small!

Amanda couldn't believe how little of her cock she had gotten into her before bottoming out, over half of her cock still sticking out from between the slut's legs; she could have impaled another girl the size of Tiffany at the same time, and still had inches leftover to be sucked! Her beast gave a lurch at the thought like it was just as excited by the prospect, eager to fuck as many women as it could at all times. Taking her hands off of Tiffany's legs, she wrapped them around her waif waist, her fingers easily meeting around her torso, even over the giant protuberance her cock created. Now with better leverage, Amanda fucked her even harder, making sure the whore's orgasm-contorted face was directly in the view of the camera - that is until she got a better idea. Guiding herself and her cock-stuck plaything around, she swiped the phone from its place and angled it down at Dani's ex.

"Lord, Dani, this is quite the tight cunt you picked out! Maybe you can give her another go once I'm done using her!"

The sound of his wife's sniggering filled Dani's ears as he stared at the image of his ruined lover. It was horrifying, like everything else Amanda had ever shown him over the phone. Instead of the once tiny, dainty little lips he had peeled apart with his own member in the past, was a hole - no, not even a hole. There was the outline of where her sex should have been, just a circle of stretched, red skin hugging Amanda's monster cock for dear life. Gone was Tiffany's cute little clit, or the small, pink entrance to her depths, his significant other's awe-inspiring appendage taking up the whole area; Tiffany's ass cheeks were spread as well from the incredible extension, her backdoor completely closed from the pressure. Bubbles of frothy cunt juice and precum foamed around the dark-haired woman's seal, coating Amanda's extremity right outside of it, painting her enormous blood vessels, lubing the entire thing for easier future wreckage.

Armed with the knowledge that he was watching, having been given no other choice, Amanda pulled out. She let inch after inch scrape against Tiffany's near-tearing band, putting its natural elasticity to the test. Making sure the camera never left focus on the point of penetration, the futa continued to slide her cock back, pausing only when the ridge of her fleshy mushroom snagged on the lithe woman's barely-existent lips. Tugging her member lightly against it, Amanda showed off the deep scarlet hue that colored the taut petals, making sure Dani knew that there was no way the woman he cheated on her with would ever be the same. Wrenching Tiffany back a few more times, Amanda made sure to grunt loudly, exaggerating, albeit just barely, how completely and totally stuck the girl was on her cockhead.

"Well God damn," she exclaimed loudly, trying to not let the amusement show in her voice, "I guess she's stuck. And I was gonna give her back to you and everything. Guess there's nothing to do but fuck her until she's so filled with cum that I can pull out!"

Amanda set the phone back down on its original place.

"And who knows how long that might take."

12