Rightful Revenge Ch. 09

Story Info
Amanda ruins the rest of Dani's worldly possessions.
5.6k words
3.32
7.9k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And here is part 9 of this commission! This one involves something I've never written before: inanimate object fucking!

Just as a note, this is the darkest story I've written so far. There isn't a happy ending or any kindness shown throughout it. A warning for y'all that you should actually read before you complain in the comments.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, futa on male (kinda), group sex, ntr/cuck, all the way through, sph, etc.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

She was standing with her foot on the grill of his car, no doubt denting the metal with her ridiculous strength, her arms crossed in front of her chest. Amanda was naked, which was almost as shocking as her actual presence, in nothing but her birthday suit and out in the open for the whole neighborhood to see; though considering her antics at the gym, his office, and the other places he had seen in the videos, it shouldn't have been that surprising. More than that though, was the fact that she was completely erect, her cock hovering above the hood of the Porsche, hard as steel, as big as he had ever seen it. All of this made his chest hurt from fear, but the pain only increased the more of his wife he took in.

Amanda looked more muscular than she ever had in the entire time he had known her. She didn't even look like a person anymore, appearing more like a head sticking out of a mountain of bulging, venous flesh. Her traps were elevated to her ears like armor-plated football pads. Her biceps were bigger than exercise balls, each, one alone wider than his torso. Her abs had turned into ten hardened slabs of granite, her entire insane, shredded stomach sticking out over half a foot. Even around her giant arms Dani could see that her breasts were all but gone, replaced by enormous pecs, a pair of twin cannons pressing out ridiculously under her chin. She was a monster of muscle, literally, barely even human anymore, like something a mad scientist would create in secret in a laboratory.

Everything about her had grown from when he had just seen her minutes before. Shoulders that would crack door frames by brushing against them, thighs that could support an entire building, and calves the same width as Dani's head. A glimpse of Amanda's terrifying, over productive testicles showed that they were swollen and engorged in the same way that they were after she had spent a whole hour fucking. The massive foot currently causing an expensive repair bill for his Porsche somehow also looked bigger, like she was Bigfoot come alive right before him. It was no wonder she wasn't wearing any clothes, they didn't make any that could fit her! This frightening facade of a person, the one he had once actively called his wife and made vows to, had somehow made it to their house at lightspeed, something that was more petrifying to him than her increased musculature ever could.

It didn't make any sense! Tiffany's apartment was across town, something he made sure of when he started seeing her. There was no possible way she had made it here, even if she had commandeered a space shuttle and flown it over! He had seen her with his own two eyes, as bleary from tears as his vision might have been, on his phone, on a live call. It was impossible, literally, that she was able to make it here so quickly. It was like she really was a demon sent from Hell to torment him, to make his life miserable before dragging him to the fiery depths back with her! Was she magic? A time traveler? Some kind of demented Genie? Dani had no idea, but all of those seemed more possible than her being able to do what she did -- what she's been doing -- as nothing but a mere, flesh and blood mortal.

"Even through your obnoxious, tinted windows I can see you're confused. God, you're such a fucking dipshit, always have been. I can't believe you're gonna make me explain things to you when it's so obvious!"

She sneered at him.

"That little 'call' we had with that tiny bitch?" the pressure she was putting on the front of his vehicle increased, almost lifting the back end up off the ground, "It was a recording. I took that video days ago. All the pictures and videos were. You're just so fucking predictable that I was able to control you just by guessing. And I know you watched all of it, watched every second. I've been standing out here waiting for you to try and escape anyway."

She laughed at his flabbergasted face.

"What, think you could make it to another country without me knowing? Please. I know your every move bitch! You might find your bank account woefully empty as well, can't have you using your ill-gotten gains to book a flight to Antarctica. You are mine, you fucking coward. Everything you own is mine to do what I please with. Your money, your girls, and all your belongings. Speaking of which..."

Amanda took her foot off the grill and adjusted her stance.

"I think we'll start today's festivities with your little 'pride and joy' here, as you always called it."

No, no, no! She wasn't wrong - he did love this car more than anything or anyone else. Dignified, sleek, attractive - it was all of these things wrapped up into a compact package, just like him! It was practically a representation of who he was, and there was no way he was gonna let her destroy it; she was probably just pissed because she never fit inside of it, the dumb ogre that she was. Looking around wildly as Amanda sauntered up, Dani did the only thing he could think to do: floor it! Putting the pedal to the metal, the tires on his car spun rapidly in place for a moment, kicking up white smoke, before it jolted forward. It lurched straight at Amanda, not that Dani cared. She could learn what it's like to be in danger for once. A crazed expression covered his face as he barreled towards his wife, intent on ending all of this once and for all!

But that wasn't what happened.

Rolling her eyes, Amanda crouched and stuck her arms out straight like she was Sumo wrestling. Like it was hitting a brick wall, Dani's car stopped. The Porsche spun in place, jerking as it attempted to break through the immovable object in front of it, the wheels groaning against the concrete. Panicking at this unexpected development, Dani pushed the pedal harder and began turning the wheel back and forth, trying to gain any momentum or ground that he could. To his horror, both at the implication and from what he was seeing, the futa's ruler-eclipsing fingers had pierced the vehicle's hood, their calloused tips breaking right through it. She was somehow holding the multiple-tons of metal and oil completely still, not a single bead of sweat breaking on her forehead. They stayed in this one-sided stalemate until Dani finally relented, partially out of worry for the future of his car.

"Murder, Dani, really?" she still hadn't let go of the hood, "You really are the lowest of the low. You're not even fit to lick the bottom of my foot! If I didn't hate you as much as I did, I wouldn't care about anything you did. But I do. And now you have to suffer the consequences for your betrayal you fucking bastard!"

Grunting, Amanda began to lift the car with Dani inside of it. Her muscle mass increased as she did, showing that she hadn't reached her true size, more and more blood-filled arteries popping out across her tanned flesh. Once the vehicle was raised enough that she could see the underside of it, she took a hand off the front, balled it into a fist and punched through the Porsche's undercarriage, all while holding the entire thing up with ease. A spray of oil and other liquids gushed out of the hole soaking the ground around Amanda's feet. Pulling her fist back out, she let the vehicle drop and land hard before her, still rapidly leaking black gunk. Checking her wrist to make sure nothing had managed to scratch her tank-like exterior, Amanda looked from over it at her piece of shit husband, and gave him another demented smile.

"And just to make sure you're not going anywhere..."

Not bothering to finish her sentence, she slammed her massive mitt down on the middle of the Porsche's hood like a wrecking ball. The metal immediately formed around her arm, the sides bending up and inward, tearing off the hooks and other implements that kept it held down. Smoke rose up from around the immense indentation, billows of thick smog filling the air. Amanda ground her limb into the ruined, blue front, grinding the steel sheet to bits, her fist leaving imprints across it. Very audible was the sound of breaking, complex machinery under it, the Porsche dying slowly as its engine was smashed to bits. More oil leaked from the corners. It was several minutes before the futa Goddess rose back up, and she smiled wide at her handiwork.

Extending her arms out wide as they could go, Amanda hunched over and wrapped the deformed hood of the Porsche in a bear hug. Flexing, the massive futa's giant biceps immediately began crushing the front of the vehicle inward, the screeching of metal on metal piercing through Dani's ears. He yelled in terror, ducking behind the steering wheel until just the top half of his head poked over it. Squeezing the hood, Amanda began to use her immense strength to crush the car, slowly compressing it between her muscles. The tires twisted upward until they were parallel to the ground, and grew closer and closer together. Smaller and smaller the hood became, like Amanda was a living version of a car-cuber at a scrap yard. Once the flattened steel was thin enough, she wrapped her hands around it and began to turn it in a circle, rotating the entire thing like she was putting the finishing touches on a Christmas gift. Bits and pieces of mechanical parts scattered across the concrete, and this continued until the entire front half of the Porsche was mish-mash of annihilated scrap and rubber.

Amanda let go and clapped her hands together.

"That's better."

Holy shit Dani needed to get the fuck out of here! With his prize possession all but rendered useless, the front looking like he had been hit full speed by a truck, there was nothing else he had that he cared enough to save. If he could get out, run through the house and into the backyard, he could hop the fence and zigzag through the neighbors' homes until he'd lost her; it didn't even cross his mind that he couldn't lift himself over a fence when he was a kid and full of energy, much less as a lazy, weak adult. Putting a hand on his door, he turned and tried to fling it open, but like everything else, he failed at the simple task. It only managed to budge an inch before slamming back against his body, causing him to fall back across the center console. Moving as quick as lightning, Amanda had appeared there as soon as he looked away, ready to impede him at every turn.

"You never change do you? Predictable as always, cuck."

Scurrying back into the passenger seat, knocking over and crushing boxes of his possessions, he looked past the driver-side window at his wife. Like when she had first appeared, she had her arms crossed in front of her giant, hard chest, and was shaking her head. Confused for a moment, Dani's eyes roamed downward, until he saw yet another thing that blew his mind. There in his door, was the clear outline of his wife's cockhead, obliterating the interior of the door, the barrier between him and her barely holding on. There was nothing else it could be, nothing else that made sense as insane as it was: Amanda had overpowered him with nothing but her cock. Her face was smug as he stared back up at it, obvious that she was waiting for him to put two and two together.

This time Amanda didn't say anything as she moved away from the door, letting, as she had so many times in the past few weeks, her actions speak for her. Dani watched her move, and as he did, loud bangs filled the air around them. With her arms still crossed, it was clear what she was doing: fucking up his Porsche with just her cock! Circling the vehicle, she beat her massive member against it over and over again, ruining it forever with nothing but the strength of her extreme extremity. The doors, the trunk, -- which popped open from the lock being broken -- back around to the passenger side. She managed to reach the passenger side before Dani even thought to open it, obliterating the handle with her enormous glans. Dani managed to crawl back to the driver's seat just as his wife closed in on him once again, punctuating her presence by snapping the side mirror off with a meaty cock-slap.

"I always hated this fucking thing, and not just because I know you bought it as an excuse to not have to drive around with me - although that disgusts me too. Like you should be the one who was ashamed of their partner, when here I was married to an unfaithful, lying, worthless bastard!"

Amanda stopped and took a deep breath as she stood back in front of the smoking, ruined hood.

"Now I know why I hate it so much: because it reminds me of you! A piece of shit dressed up to be nice-looking. The cheapest fucking model they have, and of course thats what you used your stolen income for. Couldn't even splurge for something nice and functional? You just want people to think you're cool, that you're a stud, a worthy catch - and this Porsche is the exact same thing. Shiny shit!"

Fuming, the futa flexed her meaty rod up and down, letting it bash against the destroyed front of the Porsche over and over again; the entire vehicle bounced from the forceful pounding, its insides screaming louder and louder with each strike. The one part of Dani's brain that was still working was his animal instinct for survival, and he did the single thing he could do to try and protect himself: raise the roof. Frantically pressing the buttons on his dashboard, Dani almost screamed in happiness at the sound of whirring hitting his ears, the roof slowly covering him. It didn't matter that this was basically useless against his wife's strength, it brought him a false comfort that wouldn't last for long. He looked up to see Amanda studying the new barrier between herself and her husband, and she guffawed again.

"Oh no, you got me Dani!" she mocked in a faux-defeated voice, unable to contain her laughter, "What will I ever do against a retractable roof?"

Eyes going wide at her announcement, Dani once again sank as far back as he could away from his wife. Amanda enjoyed the ridiculousness of his actions for a moment more before going on the hunt again. Leisurely, she waltzed around the cock-totalled Porsche until she was once more at its rear. She put a hand on the trunk door, clearly intent on closing it, before she stopped. Her face scrunched as she took in the contents, before showing another devious grin. Dani watched through the rearview mirror - one of the few parts of the car that still worked -- as Amanda reached in and pulled out a duffel bag, something he could just make out through the small spaces and cracks around the door. He could see her pull out every bag and box he had packed with items he wanted to save, tossing them to the ground, until it seemed as though the entire trunk was empty; once she was done, she slammed the lid, and took a moment to distort the metal between her fingers so that it would stay closed.

She disappeared for a moment before popping back up, having retrieved one of the boxes. Tearing it open, she revealed Dani's computer; a tall, black tower, clearly built by him, many expensive parts showing through the clear casing. Without a second thought, Amanda speared her hand into it through the case, and began to rip out pieces at random. Dani cringed as he watched the top-of-the-line hard drive, graphics card, and everything else he had spent enormous sums of money on get ruined and tossed aside like used-up tissue paper. When she was done, satisfied with the technological destruction she lifted the remnants of the computer and chucked it over the car. It landed on the front windshield, shattering it, the whole thing deforming towards Dani. He winced.

"I swear you spent more money on that thing than me! Always thinking of yourself and how you could make your life better, but never mine. Did you ever bother to buy me new work clothes? No. How about a nice dress or jewelry? Not a question. I probably didn't even cross your mind when you were stealing money! Not a Goddamn chance."

She grabbed a bag.

"So now, now Dani, I'm gonna give you your just desserts for being so selfish!"

Opening the zipper, she reached in and dug through the contents, before pulling out one of his nice shirts. Staring into his rearview, she tore the article of clothing in half like it was nothing, letting the tattered remains fall at her feet. Piece by piece she destroyed everything he owned -- at least what wasn't in the car next to him -- and made him watch. More clothing, including some pricey suits, important documents, keepsakes; if it was in there, she found a way to dispose of it. There were even things she'd bought him that she destroyed, like a nice, gold watch, which she crunched in her palm till it was nothing more than a little, jagged ball. Nothing was safe from her wrath. It felt like an eternity had passed by the time that she was done and surrounded by piles and heaps of dismantled, decimated, and demolished objects that Dani once owned.

Clearly not finished, Amanda straddled the back of the Porsche. Her legs were able to crest the sides of it, giving her the appearance that she was mounting a horse. Straining, she pressed her thighs inward like she was doing an abductor workout. Mirroring the hood, the trunk of the car compressed between the massively muscled pillars, squealing from the pressure as it was condensed down to a shadow of its former self; this time one of the wheels popped off, rolling across the sidewalk and onto the street. Her ginormous junk rested heavily on the car as she ruined the rear of it, her cockhead bashing against the rear window whenever she flexed, leaving cracks along its surface. The metal back of the vehicle was turned into a thin sheet, completely deformed around Amanda's legs. Grinding her thighs together, she molded it around her body, until it was as fucked up and twisted as the front was.

Relaxing her stance, Amanda admired the results of her physical onslaught.

"How's that for your precious Porsche, you weak little cocksucker? Now it looks like a piece of candy, a Tootsie Roll - or even better, a Twinkie! All that's missing is some extra cream filling."

Laughing at her own jokes, the giantess futa suddenly leapt up, propelled by nothing but her insane physique, and landed on the ruined remnants of the trunk. Leaning forward, she grabbed her shaft at its center and beat it against the hood. Giving several test thrusts, she slammed her titanic crown against the retractable roof, leaving mushroom-stamp indentations on its surface. Satisfied, a growl escaping her throat, Amanda plowed downward, piercing through the material; her cock instantly rocketed next to Dani, who let out a terrified scream and pressed himself as flat against the driver-side door as he could. Her mighty mast swirled around, leaving a slimy trail of precum across the center console, creating a bigger and bigger hole in the top. Placing her hands on the front windshield, Amanda began to fuck Dani's Porsche.

Dani could do nothing but watch in horror as his wife literally dominated his once-prized vehicle. It was like she wasn't content with just devastating the hunk of metal, she had to emasculate it, and by extension him, as well. The unreal scenario was unfurling before his eyes, her fleshy, red helmet now breaking the interior of the car. It battered the dashboard, laying waste to his stereo and bluetooth system. Her massive member slammed into the stick shift, breaking it in half, obliterating the console under it. At an oddly, but no doubt purposefully, angled piston, she even snapped the steering wall off, sending the shattering remnants flying. With every mighty pump of her hips something else was smashed, holes torn in the seats, the glove box pierced like a pussy; she only just missed Dani's body on several occasions, coming close enough that he could feel the intense, feverish heat that radiated off it nearly burn his skin.

12