Rightful Revenge Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trapped like a rat in a cage, there was no chance for him to escape. Even if the door handle and lock hadn't been made useless by his wife's member, if he tried to run that way she was sure to catch him in seconds; the driver's-side window wasn't an option either, the mechanism for it equally as broken, and the fate he would suffer the exact same if he attempted it. The whole vehicle, or what was left of it at least, shook and rocked, the bottom grinding against the concrete, no wheels left to keep it raised. Dani felt like he was in Jurassic Park, stuck in the jeep as the T-Rex chomped and rolled it. A pitiful whimper spilled from his lips, tears once more running down his face - he would have closed his eyes to block out this dreadful experience, but the fear of what Amanda might do to him if she noticed kept them open.

"You like this Dani? I already fucked all the bitches you cared about, I figured I might as well do the same to your 'baby' as I've heard you call this piece of shit before!"

Sniffles and wails were the only response she received. It didn't matter to her anyway, turning his prized possession into a pocket pussy was filling her with a sadistic glee like nothing else had - nothing else yet. As her thrusts became more and more brutal, the enormous cum-packed globes between her legs started to bash into the back cracked windshield over and over again; before too long this turned into shattering the glass, a storm of sharp pieces flying through the car. Amanda wasn't remotely worried about getting cut down there, knowing her skin was tough enough to sharpen knives on. Now her cock and balls were wrecking the interior, a dual-genitalia assault hitting everything around Dani. The poor excuse for a backseat the Porsche had was being beaten to a pulp by Amanda's wrecking balls, the few things he managed to stuff there slowly destroyed like everything else he once called his own.

By now the remnants of Dani's Porsche were slumping closer and closer to the ground. Amanda was losing her leverage, her feet planted back on the ground, her hands nearly doing the same to keep her stable. Deciding quickly on a change of pace, the hyper hung futa reached down and grabbed the undercarriage of the car and heaved it into the air, flipping it around as she did, so that the torn-top was right above her head; through the whole, complex motion, her cock never left the inside of the vehicle, firmly imbedded in it. She could hear thumping and yelling from Dani as he was turned upside down, his body audibly thudding against the roof. Now with a better position in which to fuck, Amanda resumed her furious pounding of Dani's car, rocketing her cock upward into it.

With this new angle, her glans pummeled a new part of the vehicle. The windshield was immediately knocked out of place, falling to the floor like it had been kicked out in an action movie. Readjusting herself so her massive fuckstick didn't fuck through the car, literally, Amanda resumed thrusting into the leather upholstery and what remained on the front dash. She shook the hunk of ruined metal up and down as she did, using it like an onahole to pleasure herself with; the sounds of Dani bouncing around like a pinball only added to this dominant euphoria. No longer impeded, her tremendous cum factories swung wildly, undulating every which way. While this wasn't the most inherently erotic sensation, plowing into a car, just the fact that is was further humiliation her scumbag husband was enough to bring Amanda's orgasm upon her sooner than later.

Screaming for his life, Dani did anything he could to stabilize himself, but nothing was enough to stop his bodily ricocheting; it was like he was on an out-of-control rollercoaster, a ride he wasn't allowed to get off of. The car was slowly filling with Amanda's precum, gouts of it splattering against the floor and the seats, pumping it full of her creamy essence. Every inch of the interior was coated in the cock slime including him, her cum so thick it managed to pool in the floorboards and across the dash despite the fact that the vehicle was being held upside down. Dense ropes began covering the blown-out, empty windows, stringing across it like the bars of a jail cell, keeping Dani locked in. Her lubricating-ejaculate was coming out of her distended urethra quicker and quicker, alternating in streams and explosive, buckshot-like pellets that made sure that the Porsche would be marked forever - not that its existence would continue for much longer!

"Watch out you little fucker, or I might accidentally fuck you next!" Amanda laughed cruelly as she looked up at his form through the hole in the car, "Fuck, you'd probably be even tighter than this car's pussy."

Pieces of metal and machinery rained down around Amanda as she powerfucked the vehicle and spewed vitriol at her husband. Her massive hands constantly tore at it as she treated it like one of Dani's exes, ripping bits and pieces off like she was opening a package. Glutes flexing as she did, clapping together thunderously, popping from her behind far enough to put a Clydesdale to shame, her entire body continued to grow from the excitement of achieving yet another form of revenge; it was actively supplemented by Dani's whole form constantly banging into her cock, no longer able to control his movements enough to avoid it. Moans escaped her lips whenever she felt her grandiose glans pierce through or obliterate a new part of the car, the sensation the same as fucking a new pussy or ruining another cervix. Amanda's bulbous balls gurgled between her legs, happy to add to the punishment of her husband.

Before Dani could understand what was coming, the first real blast of cum rocketed out next to him. There was no warning given, it just happened. Like Mount St. Helens erupting, the white-lava spewed from her fleshy crater, bathing the floor and everything around her shaft in her pearly sludge; the force was strong enough that gallons of cum shot out through the numerous holes in the interior, exploding onto the driveway. Dani was caught in the initial boom of billowing frosting, his shirt and pants drenched in seconds, sperm washing over his features and shaking limbs. Amanda didn't stop fucking the hunk of metal as she reached her amazing climax, still thrusting as hard as she could into it, jiggling it against her insane mass.

Cum torrented into the destroyed vehicle at such an alarming rate it started to fill up, the holes in it not enough to stem the crushing tide. What was left of the retractable roof was turned into a swamp of seed, Amanda's cock plugging the surface utterly and completely. The liquid rose through the cabin like an aquarium, Dani the fish inside for people to stare and gawk at. As the majority of her shot reached the windows, her cum stopped spilling out of it; instead, cum slopped around it, piling on the threshold, creating a seal. Her seminal fluid was so densely-packed with enlarged wigglers, that it was more like paste than water, and thus it acted as such. The last few bits of sunlight that poked over the neighboring houses and illuminated the inside of the vehicle were blotted out, leaving Amanda's husband in darkness. As this was happening, the massive futa was continuously molding the hunk of scrap tighter and tighter around her cock, giving Dani an increasingly small area to reside in.

Dani was drowning, and that wasn't an exaggeration. Bogged down by the murky gunk, he was only just able to keep his head above the white-sea, his body being sucked down like he was stuck in quicksand. His arms flailed uselessly in the sticky substance, barely making a ripple across its surface. Constantly gasping as he tried to keep afloat, Dani swore could see his life flash before his eyes. This was it, this was how he was gonna go: killed by his wife, killed by her cum. Lungs filled by it, his stomach bloated, entire body painted in it. The detectives would be scratching their heads for days! Beginning to accept his fate, albeit begrudgingly, powerless to do anything else, Dani closed his eyes, hoping the sweet embrace of death would be a quick one.

Then, a miracle happened.

The pressure Amanda's unending load put on the car was too much for it to handle. With a calculated shot, her cock aimed directly at Dani, throwing him into one of the door's with a powerful blast. Bursting outward like it was kicked open, the driver's-side door flew off its hinges, landing several feet away on the lawn. Cum spilled from the newly-formed opening, Dani sliding out with it. His wife's semen poured out of the car like an overflowing sink, creating a river down the driveway. More and more gaps were created as the hunk of metal buckled under the liquid onslaught, aided by the massive futanari squeezing it and crushing it, the throes of her orgasm causing her muscles to tighten. Her orgasm wasn't even close to finished, spewing rapidly, she herself not bothered in the slightest that her choice of pocket pussy was once an expensive vehicle.

Panting and grasping for any air he could breathe in, Dani lay spread-eagle across the soaked concrete. Vision returning slowly, he looked around, sitting up as he did, unsticking himself for the gluey essence. Immediately taking in the sight of his wife fucking what could only be called a ball of off-white steel, he watched her continue to climax and plow her enormous fuckstick upward, her forearms and biceps flexing insanely as she contorted the car to better fit her cock. Her quads were like hunks of steel themselves, visibly throbbing at the amount of strength she used to completely destroy his precious vehicle. As he studied her, he quickly noticed that her eyes were closed and her teeth grit, too focused to realize he wasn't inside her sex toy anymore. Copious amounts of cum still rained down around him, but he was otherwise safe from what was potentially the most humiliating end in human history!

Senses coming back in full force, the weak man realized that now was his chance to escape, but where could he go? He was exhausted, soaked in sperm, with no means of transportation - his chances didn't exactly look good. But there was something he could do, something he had been good at his whole life: hiding! If he could make it into the house, he could find someplace to stash away, and maybe then Amanda would give up on him, at least for today. Worst case scenario was that if she did realize he was in the house, he could go through the backdoor and into a neighbor's yard, like he planned earlier. It was perfect and Amanda was none-the-wiser to his scheming!

Standing on wobbling legs, Dani moved as quickly and as quietly as he could around Amanda, trying to now draw any attention to himself. He gave her a wide berth, shimmying as far off to the side as he could, and slipped into the garage. Practically tiptoeing in soaked-shoes, Dani made it to the door without issue. Opening it slowly, wincing as it creaked, he entered his abode. Giving one last glance at his wife, he, in swift succession, hit the button on the wall that started to close the garage, and closed the door at the same time. Locking it behind him, he scurried into the house, trying to, as fast as his brain could come up with, figure out the place he could conceal himself away from that monster; he was running now, checking room after room, counting the seconds in his mind. The sounds of his wife roaring and deforming his Porsche still echoed in his ears as he found the spot to bunker down in.

Unbeknownst to him, Amanda had seen his attempt at finding a safe-haven.

12