Righting a Wrong

Story Info
An unfulfilled lover achieves a surprise satisfaction.
4.9k words
4.52
13k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strange, I thought I recognized her. I was alone, finishing my late dinner alone, only a lone wine glass left on the table; I was ready to pack it up and go to sleep. I saw through the doors into the bar area and this figure sauntered up, kind of woozy walking, so it caught my eye. I was at this beautiful hotel I love on the hill overlooking the charming bay and the surrounding cities. I had an outdoor table away from the fray, secluded in the back part with a great view. The area was empty because the air was heavy with the threat of rain, but so far it was dry.

So from a distance my curiosity was piqued, as I said I thought I recognized her. It had to be Miche, her hair, sharp and black, curly and flowing in a wild but deliberate style, her all black clothes. It was her, I could see, even far away. She sat down at the bar and pulled out a cigarette, ready to light up. The bartender handed her a menu and spoke directly to her; she put her cigarette away, I suppose he told her it wasn't allowed.

My server came up and asked if there was anything else I wanted. I quickly took a chance and told him, two bourbons, straight, one to that woman in black at the bar, and get it to her quickly. He glanced over to look and nodded. I saw him say something to the bartender.

We were at a festive art opening that afternoon with some fancy ass rich people and some amazing art being horse-traded for large sums. Red was in town for the event, doing what looked like a lot of buying. Miche, who I recall ran a gallery in the Southwest someplace was there and we chatted for quite awhile over champagne and snacks. I had known her a little bit for about 5 years, mostly at events like that, but never really anything more. She and Red kind of disappeared and while I was disappointed, I didn't think too much of it. Thinking back, I actually had hoped to spend some time with Red tonight, he was staying here at this hotel but told me he was leaving tomorrow. It had been a long time, probably over a year since we had enjoyed each other's carnal pleasures, and I guess being alone I wanted to refresh that memory.

My drink was delivered and I took a generous sip and looked over at the bar at the exact moment Miche was served hers; the bartender pointed in my direction. She stared at me a long while, not seeing me, or perhaps not recognizing me. She got up, walked in my direction and when she exited onto the patio area and saw my face, hers broke out in a smile.

"Di, oh my Jesus, what are you doing here girl?"

"I'm staying here, just had some late food and was getting drunk by myself when I saw your bedraggled self sit down there," I responded.

She was so pretty, just a gorgeous package of dark eyes, those curls, the long neck and fine figure, the ample breasts, and the ever present boots. Always very well put together, now she was pretty disheveled; the hair a mess, her mascara messed and running. Her clothes were rumpled and she seemed immediately in some kind of crisis. I was a bit afraid something had happened.

"Thanks for the drink, you saved me from having to make a decision. Mind if I join you?"

"Please. If I can say so Miche, you look terrible. Are you ok?" I asked.

She hesitated, looked at her drink, took a large swallow, "Yes, I mean, I'm not hurt or anything. I'm ok."

I waited in silence, taking a quiet sip, knowing she'd continue if I gave her space.

"You've been with Red before, right?" she asked me.

Taken by surprise, I waited a moment, "Well yeah, we got together a long time ago. I love him forever, but we only see each other infrequently. Probably less than once a year. Why?"

"Did you know we were together about 30 years ago in this city?"

"I had no idea"

"And I hadn't seen him for over ten years before today's opening. He sent me an invite knowing I live here. I didn't even know you'd be here. I glad we hung out today, that was fun, that crowd is way too much for me."

"And..." I questioned.

"We'll after he was done with his business and chatting up everyone important he asked me if I wanted to get out and have dinner. I was thrilled, it had been a long time and I missed him. I mean that's a long time."

The waiter walked toward us and I caught his eye, signaling for two more. He turned around toward the bar. I pulled out my vape pen and took a long toke, offering her a drag.

"They just slammed my cigarette, I'd love to, is that ok here?" she asked.

"Probably not, just keep your head down," I told her, passing her the pen. She drew hungrily on it.

I continued waiting in silence, starring at her very pretty face, now noticing more details. Her cheeks had a light brown coloring smeared on them, faint in this light. Her lipstick was blurred, and there was some caked dark substance around her nose, I couldn't see clearly. I noticed her bosom was also tinted a darker hue than her natural skin tone. I wondered what happened. The cannabis started slowing everything down, you could see her relax a bit. Our next round arrived and we sipped in silence.

She took another very long drag, held it in for a while, and looked me in the eye, and exhaled into my face in a gentle, but intimate way.

I held her gaze, then, without pretense, or hesitation, one of those things you just know is the right thing to do, kissed her gently on those lush lips. She didn't move away, rather moved into the kiss, her soft lips pressing against mine for a long moment, our eyes now closed.

"You want to tell me more?" I asked.

She put her hand on mine, took another swig, and related the story.

"We had a great dinner as usual, you know Red," then he naturally invites me back here to his room. We have a drink and start up. Pretty soon we're naked on his bed and getting hot. Should I continue, is this too self-indulgent of me?"

"Oh jeez," I said, "go on, please, my night has been boring, better I live it through you," I was getting hot imagining the flesh and wetness about to happen.

"Well, he fired me up, you know Red, we were fired up, messing around, then he was in me. Hard. My cunt was on fire."

My imagination started connecting the dots visually, I was thinking about this beautiful specimen naked with Red's cock in her cunt.

"So he's fucking me and I'm getting hotter and it's so wonderful, you know Red. Then he pulls out and before I know it he's down on me, sucking my clit, his wet cock over me. You getting into this? Do I continue?"

"Please, honey," I beg.

"I take him in my mouth and suck on that beautiful cock, tonguing the tip round and round. He's munching my pussy all around, slurping my slit harder and harder and then I feel his finger entering my bum."

"Shit, that's Red, allright, fucking ass man," I respond.

"You know that about him?"

"Honey, I've been fucking Red for over a decade, I know that man," I say, "Go on, I'm getting wet here."

"So he starts finger fucking my ass with two fingers, and I'm loving it, his meat against my throat. I push against him and he pulls his fingers out and starts licking and tonguing my asshole. Jeez it felt like heaven. I start frigging myself as I want to cum with him in my mouth, but then he pulls out, turns me over, and gently slides his cock into my ass, it's all wet and open."

I am mesmerized, it's like a porn scene being read to me, only it really happened, no fiction here. She is so mesmerizing to me now, light sweat beading up on her cheeks, all disheveled, hair and makeup all messed up, wanting, telling me her story.

"He pumps my ass, now deep in me, and I'm frigging myself silly. Then, just when I thought we'd both come together, he pulls out. He looks down and says, 'Shit Miche, my dick is covered with your mess.' Di, his dick was totally brown with my shit, my ass was full and he wasn't ready for it. He turned me on my back and kissed me for a long time, then wiped his cock all over my tits, then slapped them back and forth. I loved someone smacking my tits, they're beautiful and still firm, I've been told."

"Oh Miche, I'd love to see your tits," I whispered at her face and caught her eye." She continued.

"I took his pleasure back in my mouth, tasting my own shit, smearing on my teeth and lips, he grew ecstatic and started groaning. I continued to frig my veejay, I wanted to come with him, and he was drunk, but ready, I could tell."

I was rapt with silly attention. She was so beautiful to me, and telling me this intimacy made her so vulnerable in my eyes.

"I felt the head of his shit covered dick swell in my mouth and ready to come, but he again pulled out and in a second, threw me over and slammed it back into my behind, deep. I was sloshy down there with his tongue and all the soft shit around it, it went in easily. We heaved together for a few moments and he grabbed my head, turning it around to kiss me and just when our lips met, he exploded into my ass, pumping me full of cum."

"How fantastic," I said. She stopped her story for a moment. I took out my pen and took a long toke again, offering Miche. She took one as well. We exhaled together, looking into each other's eyes.

"Miche, this is the most intimacy I've had with a person for a long time, I want you to know, I appreciate your candor," I said.

"Fuck you," she replied, "I'm not done, bitch."

She went on, "So I love a big come in my ass, especially from someone like Red. So he came, but I wasn't there yet and you know what he did?"

"What?" I answered.

"He pulled his fucking dick out and flopped down on the pillow, and I swear, checked out in an instant, he was gone."

"What do you mean?"

"It's like he finished, and just passed out. Fucking snoring in a minute, left me hanging in the wind. Motherfucker. I'm so pissed because I didn't come, I was so close and now I'm left hanging. He's not even awake to help me. Fuck you. Fuck him. What ever happened to that gentleman thing?"

I started laughing quietly.

"What the fuck is so funny?" she glared at me, annoyed.

"I understand it all now. You were entangled and naked, fucking away. He comes in your ass, you miss out, he passes out, you're pissed. That the long and short?"

She looks at me for a long time. "I was so close. I'm unfinished, fuck him. It was humiliating. I never took him to be that kind of person, he was an amazing lover."

I pull another long drag from the pen, I'm spinning a little bit, but she's so cute, beautiful, and angry. Holding the vape in my lungs, I mumble,

"He was amazingly drunk, sounds like. Come over here"

She does, looking at me, her lips slightly agape. I exhale slowly, and move my lips to meet hers. The smoke blows into her as our lips lock. She drinks it in. Our hands find each other and we intertwine. The kiss grows deeper, now her tongue is in mine and it tastes sweet, but bitter in a way I can't describe yet it seems familiar. Those full lips are so sensuous.

"Mmmmmm," she murmurs into my throat, nuzzling me closely. I take her face in my hands and gently lick under her eyes, the salty running mascara mixed with her sweat. I roll the tip of my tongue against the corner of her nose, picking up the fecal taste of the smear Red left on her. Same at the corners of her full lipped mouth, the shit taste faint yet mixed with a heady femininity. My mouth finds her throat, her cleavage opening up and revealing the top of her breasts, a light sheen of brown covering her skin there, residual smear. I licked a long pull and tasted a deeper flavor off the priceless skin.

"Miche," that's so sexy. You're so..."

Before I could finish, she locked her lips back onto mine and we dived into each other's mouths, hugging and squirming our bodies together as one. The kiss continued to heat up when as if on cue, the sky thundered violently and the rain fell. It drenched everything in seconds but didn't dampen our passion. We parted for a breath, looked at each other, and burst out laughing.

"Come on," I tugged her along. We ran into the bar, picked up another round and hurried to the elevators. The two of us must have looked like castaways having washed up on a beach as the small crowd waiting for the lift gave us wide berth. The doors opened and we went in; no one followed, apparently terrified of this dripping couple. We laughed out loud as the doors closed and resumed our feverish kissing.

In my room, it was but a flash before we were rolling naked on my bed, soggy clothing thrown everywhere. Even in the faint light, I saw her leave tinting wherever she moved on the pristine white sheets; she was stained all over. We gathered ourselves for a minute and took a long swallow of our bourbons, the sweetness giving us pleasurable dizziness. I found my vape and we both dragged a few long shots, then collapsed on each other.

We were in a lover's grasp, back to delicious kissing, now my tongue tracing each tooth gently, getting to know her lovely mouth inside and out.

"You ever fuck a girl?" I ask.

She is purring gently and wriggling with fervor.

"A long time ago," she whispers, "much younger days, it's been a long time."

"I'm going to help you finish," I promise.

"I was hoping you were going to say that. Fuck him. Fuck men. Fuck all men."

"Give him a break, he had a bad night, you know you still love him," I offer,

"He had good night, I had a bad night," she replies.

"You're going to have an amazing night," I tell her, my lips now on her right tit, damp and brown from the soaked clothes. I bite the nipple and tease it hard. Then nibble all around. She arcs her back into me, her hands finding her twat, still plenty wet from earlier in the evening. She rubs her clit slowly.

"Slap them," she says, "my tits."

I gently palm slap her tits, across each one.

"Harder, harder, I want to feel it."

I do it again with more force, a smacking sound.

"Oh, ohhh, yes, again, again," she cries.

I start slapping her tits in a rhythm and she quivers back and forth. They begin turning red in the dimness. I stop and suck her tits with a huge effort, my lips licking her shit smear all around, trying to taste and drink it in. She relaxes and grabs me back to taste her own shit scent from my mouth. Itʻs as if our mouths were made for each other, the fit is perfect.

I return much more lovingly to her mams, "I want to love them, not beat them, do you understand, you have a temple of a body that should be loved, not abused," and I caresss them dearly.

Miche purrs a grateful moan and squeezes her left tit forcing the inflated nip into my mouth. My lips move down her belly, lightly licking her crack fuzz, teasing it momentarily as I drive the hairy streets of downtown, on my way to her feet. I take her big toe in my mouth, sucking it all around, getting it wet and teething on it. Iʻm sure she hasnʻt experienced this, at least tonight. Sheʻs somewhat surprised, rewarding me with soft pleasurable sounds. I work the paste between her toes and take two in my mouth, massaging them with my tongue. Her breathing increases ever so slightly. My face over her feet, I press into her arches and massage her feet lovingly, toes wrigling in my mouth, she is growing more relaxed and enjoying the attention. My position has placed my buttocks and ass in front of her head, weʻre nearly at 69, but my head is too far down for us to engage in synchronized cunt eating.

As Iʻm concentrating on her toes and feet, focusing on bringing her pleasure, I feel the unexpected penetration of a finger into my moist crack. It feels natural, it feels good. I catch my breath for a moment. Another finger joins. She double fingers my twat slowly, raising my temperature. She plays them steadily until she feels my pulse, then adds a third. The increasing mass slides easily into my excited vijay as I welcome her into my body. This becomes too much for me and I wriggle myself back toward her, my mouth over her cunt now, slowly breathing toward me. I start humping her hand, now near her face under my slit. Pulling out her fingers, she pressed her face and lips into me with conviction, tonguing my wetness. I just stop and enjoy the tremendous sensation, the unexpected skill of her deep in me.

This sweetness will not go unrewarded as I dive into her bush, opening it wide with a hand on each thigh, my tongue in her previously violated girl hole. As a shaved pussy owner, I love my crisp smoothness, but I so appreciate a hairy bush. Hers was a sieve that trapped all the shit and muck from earlier, and as I traveled through her genitals, I was given the particles and mud remnants caught within her baleen. It was dense with a sticky and shitty flavor, the result of her earlier tussle, which I found unbelievably sexy, I wanted more, I needed to drink it all in. I probed as far as I could and her clit rose up, swollen to the task. I took it in my teeth and lightly teased it, a trick I learned years ago, passing it from left to right in my mouth. She heaved her hips into my, starting to murmur loudly in the rhythm of her impending cum fest.

At the same time I sought to relieve her desires, she moved her exquisite tongue from my gash and began dotting my brownie lightly. The sensations were to die for, I pushed hard into her and she gave back harder, the tongue now finding the bullseye and pushing in. She wettened my asshole, gaining depth with each pass, and I pushed into her, widening the target.

Pulling out, she immediately inserted two fingers, knowing full well I could take it. They went in deep, finger fucking my shit tube.

"Oh, Miche, yeah Love, more, I canʻt believe you, no, no, more, please."

"I totally knew you were an ass girl," she whispered, adding a third, then squeezing in a fourth finger.

I felt very full at this time, but I was greedily sucking in her cunt smell and trying to please her simultaneosly, wanting so much to give this girl the orgasm of a lifetime. Heaving my butt down on her hand, she folded her thumb into her curled fingers and pushed the fist into me, my asshole stretching to accept her. Gyrating my bottom into her hand, the sensations flooded me throughout and somehow she still got her mouth to my pussy and I just started my unstoppable climb.

Trying desperately to have us climax together, I licked and licked her entire womanhood from top to bottom, the clit bright red and begging for attention, but with her anal focus, I needed to reciprocate. I was just so hungry for her dense funk, the thick filthiness of her story made it all the more compelling.

I pulled her ass to my mouth, trying to get into her pummeled shit hole. As the tongue tip circled her tight pucker, she immediately pulled back,

"No, not there, please," she whispered, "I can't, it'll be a mess, no, no... finish my bitch slit, you lover, please, oh please."

Honoring her wishes, I returned to relishing her drenched, shit-covered pussy, which I was cleaning each pass, feasting on vulva pate. But her hand up my ass was giving me too much love and I wanted so much to be with her, that I tried to push a finger lightly into her sealed bottom. She resisted entree, it was locked. I feathered around her ridges but they didnʻt give. I licked and sucked her pussy harder, she was now heaving up and down into my mouth, I could tell she was near.

The fist pumping felt bloating in my gut but suddenly the shear enjoyment took over as my last muscles opened up and I started to feel the orgasm begin just as hers was pumping forward. I was going to get my wish of coming together. The sensations rose and rose, her hand swiveling inside my rectum as she tried to lick my twat into ecstacy, my mouth just dancing her cunt and clit, the wetness mixing with her skank scent, I was truly in heaven and only hoping she was with me.

My final reach into her utmost inner sanctum, I tried one last time to get my finger into her inviting asshole, clenched tight. In the heat of her impending orgasm, she bucked hard against my face, another buck, and then into my finger. Suddenly, with a violent jerk, her whole body shot up, then she yelled, "ughhhhhhh, nooo" and an enormous shaking exploded, like a vacuum seal being broken, the built-up gastric distress too much to contain, her exquisite puckered ass mouth suddenly ruptured into a slick shining yell. A motorcycle long sounding wet fart loudly discharged rectal chaos everywhere in a glorious radial spray.

12