Righting a Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scent of her lucious ass aroma filled my nostrils and I drank it in. The super heated magma, steaming in its marination, it just splattered boiling everywhere, the eversexy Miche gyrating on my face to get deeper. In her ecstacy, she no longer cared. Chewy knots of Red's cum strings stretched out elastically. I licked wet shit and matter from her buttocks, much landing on my cheeks.

The brown pollution flowed slowly into all our bodily cracks. In the flow were morsels, pieces like soft walnut meats with ridges to run my tongue over. Everything that spewed from her had white sticky sperm surrounding it, Red's thick cumshot. I took in a large piece of her syrupy excrement covered with cream and savored it in my mouth. The mix of flavors between her cunt, her shit, and his cum was incredible. Salty and fishy and bitter and grassy, all at once. Now her brown love flower was in full bloom. It was at this moment that our sexploration reached a new high; the pure physiological red gaping breathing ass in my mouth contrasting the spiritual desire to open up her vulnerability to me, it was a beautiful human moment. Digging as deep as I could, I savored and cherished each ridge of that precious violated sphincter, the flavors exploding in their bitter and spicy tang.

I started coming like a freight train, forcefully pushing out her fist with a loud slap, the extrusion momentarily painful as the width of her fist popped through my sphincter, the flesh stretching tight with it. With the now open territory, she dug her mouth into my throbbing hairless slit and sucked me to orgasm. I swayed and heaved the enormity of it all sliming over her lovely face. As I moved higher on the cum meter, she slobbered her tongue into my now enormous drenched asshole, which remained wide open after the fist removal.

Eating her hungrily, I felt her pulse grow feverish and she started yelling louder,

"Oh Di, I love you, youʻre great, oh I love you, please, come, come, Iʻm coming, ohhhhhh,"

She kept gyrating and heaving, the moaning long and sensuous and purely animalistic. I wanted us to meet together, I kept thinking of as I climbed was Red's marinating spunk in her bowels, getting mixed with her ass butter and I could imagine the flavors, I wanted her, I needed to eat it. I needed her open!

I couldnʻt stop myself with her completion, trying once again to enter her lucious anus. My finger again met the resistance of her clenched muscles, but her rising orgasm prevailed and I pushed into her depths with loving force. She sighed for a moment, and I was then able to add a second finger, twisting them to increase the anal sensation. She screamed and yelped, not from pain, but from her long awaited come, riding the wave she had hoped for all night.

She bucked and bucked into my mouth and fingers, her bottom now belonging to me. I was coming throughout this joy ride not really cognizant of what was going on, the two of us on Cloud Nine in a fit of passionate lovemaking.

Just before I reached my climax, I thrust my head into her skanky sopping gorge and as she met her own climax, her ass exploded with another loud wet slippery fart. My fingers shot out and with them, a violent new stream of ooze, shit, and large sticky volumes of man cum, a thick jelly of texture, color, and smell. Her stinkhole semen receptor relieved an unbelievable intensive flow of gas from her innards; it was more like a syrup, thickly running into my nose and dripping down my throat, that strong hard sulfuric bowel perfume clinging to every sensory surface moving fluidly into my body directly from hers.

She yelped apologetically and embarrassed by the sodden release, "Oh, shit, sorry, so sorry, I didn't mean to... "

"No, my love, this is mine," I panted, "Iʻm totally yours now, you are mine."

I instinctively licked it up, sucking in the shit-come into my mouth as I came. Inhaling the chewy egg, thick in each nostril as I swallowed the scent, first in my nose as the utmost perfume, then the sensation of tasting it as it went down my throat. Her succulent pucker mouth became a slippery sperm bank that was leaking out. But the sensation of her still eating me hungrily while I ate up her ass-fuck remains just made the come richer.

Her relief at not having to hold in her rectal distress was evident in her immediate relaxing. Her coming continued longer than I've even witnessed,

"Ohhhhhh, Di, more, I'm flowing, eat, eat, love, love," she hummer.

Holding her tight around her luscious violated and smeared waist, I breathed hard with her as her orgasm penetrated her every pore and hole. My mouth was tingling with the bitterness of her insides, the salty come and pieces of her inner tube. It gooed out of my mouth mixed with saliva and as it dripped, Miche surprised me with a dead-on lock-lipped kiss, just sucking in the ass mix she just hatched.

It was soft and buttery, deep sulfur and earthy on top of the dank bitterness, and I savored it slowly as our breathing slowed down, her heartbeat felt throughout. But she wasn't done. Less frenetic now, she digs a finger in widened ass again, this so easy I can hardly feel it. As I teasingly kiss her, she curls a morsel out of me, hard, dark, and sticky, and pushes it between our lips, pressing the putty into my mouth. My tongue finds her fingers and she withdraws them, packing my lower teeth.

"You talked about the shit on my body, taste this, love," and I tongued and licked and swallowed that chocolate, trying to concentrate on each amazing terpene. My saliva mixes with the essence and forms a substance indescribable that I just swallow, taking Michelle into my body, digesting this new love of mine.

We flop over on our backs, filthy, wet, exhausted. Her head is on my tit and we're out of breath.

"Thank you, Di. I'm in love now, you know that? With you, you cunt, I'm in love."

Yes we were drunk and high. Yes we were supersexed. I'm not sure about in love, but I hope I'll see her soon. We kissed gently for a long, long time, then fell asleep in each other's sticky stinky arms.

12