All Comments on 'Rights and Wrongs Ch. 03'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Mom should treat him like a cuckold!

SlolickrSlolickrabout 10 years ago
As always a great read

You definately know how to excite...dare I say, I'd love to see you in action...under your desk or on top, I'd be willing to bet you are as hot to watch as to read !

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 10 years ago
10 Stars if possible!

You've just gone straight to the top of my 'favourites' list! Fuck, this is an awesome story, I love it, gotta have some more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
As I opened wide and let the head of his member slide deep into the warmth of my mouth I heard him sigh, 'best mum in the world, ever'.

Ben's sure got that right. A mother who opens her mouth wide for her darling baby boy's big hard cock is indeed a caring, loving mother. A fit healthy young man has got to blow his balls all the time, and his mother's warm wet mouth is an excellent receptacle for his creamy semen. It's a pity that so many moms are still bound by obsolete and quickly fading social conventions and refuse to suck off their needy boy. Yet Ben's mother in this excellent series has gone even further in her care and love for her son. She's opened her "lower lips" as well as her "upper lips" to Ben's young cock. To put it bluntly, Ben's mom has welcomed her boy's big cock up inside the same cunt he came out of, up inside his own damn birth canal. For any normal lad nothing can ever compare with that. First of all, nothing can ever feel as good to his stiff cock as his own mother's warm wet twat. It also shows him how much his mom values what makes her boy a boy, that big meaty mommy-pleaser he's grown between his legs. Then when he unloads his hot young balls and floods her twat with a huge dose of semen, he's filled with a deep masculine pride--pride in his thrusting cock and his heavy balls--that nothing else can ever match. It's the best cum of his life, of his mom's too. Any wonder that motherfucking is becoming the fastest growing indoor sport in the country?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please add more

Add more of this chapters! Love the fact that the mom is innocent while being slutty at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmmm

Can't feel Tim was a good idea in this story being as the mom let her feelings known about him seeing her in advance. More than a little disappointed with Ben for his lack of respect for his mother and expecting her to entertain his friend in such a manner. That's not what a son who claims to love his mother does. She'd better hope he doesn't have any other friends he wants to entertain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES