Rihanna and 2 Lucky Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glenn, get behind me and stick that cock inside me."

With breasts in Todd's face, he was being ridden by Rihanna and he could feel Glenn get on the bed and their legs touch as he got behind her mighty fine ass again.

"Stick that cock inside my ass. Stick it in me and explode inside me. Both explode inside me."

Glenn looked at her ass wobbling as she grinded down on his mate and pushed her down closer to Todd's face, to take a close look at her anal hole and think fuck I'm never going to fit.

Rihanna was getting impatient; she knew she wanted 2 guys exploding inside her.

"STICK IT IN ME GLENN. YOU'RE FUCKING HARD. FUCKING CUM INSIDE ME."

Glenn took his cock in his hand and slid a couple of inches in. It went in with ease, but he had more inches left.

"ALL OF IT. ALL OF IT IN ME."

Todd was now being ridden more slowly as Glenn eased more cock inside Rihanna. He couldn't believe he had Rihanna looking at him, riding him and demanding his mate's cock in her ass.

"Now cum for me boys. Cum for Rihanna. Show me how much you want me and explode your sticky spunk."

Glenn moaned, "You're so tight. I want to fucking cum. Oh fuck I'm going to cum."

Todd added, "You like cock. You want cum. Ride me. Ride me, Ri-Ri."

Rihanna could feel Todd's cock twitch and could feel he was ready to shoot his muck inside her.

"CUM BOYS. CUM."

Todd moaned, 'OH FUCK. OH YES."

Glenn exploded. She could feel his cum inside her ass, then dribbling back down his cock and her legs.

Todd kept moaning and groaning until, "YESSSSSSS."

Both anal and pussy holes had been filled with cum and Rihanna was dripping wet with the sweat of 2 guys working out on her and had plenty of spunk inside and dribbling down her to be happy with her evening.

Rihanna spoke, "Oh fuck. Fuck yes. Hope you're in town the next time I'm here. See you now."

With that last comment, Glenn and Todd were shell-shocked when two security guys appeared, and Rihanna disappeared into another room.

One spoke, "Get dressed and we will see you out."

Glenn and Todd had met Rihanna that night, fucked her, drove themselves wild, and were on their way.

They didn't expect any flowers or swapping of numbers, but this was a very harsh exit by Rihanna.

THE END.

12