Rika's Menagerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to be with her so badly, yet there was the unfortunate reality that she and I worked in the same unit.

I wasn't sure yet how to figure that one out. But I knew I needed to. I loved my job, but I was also falling for Rika, and I guessed she felt the same way about me. I'm sure we will figure out a way. I just didn't know how yet. I hoped it worked out. Meanwhile, I had the collar, which felt wonderful around my neck.

While I sifted through a report, a knock came at my door.

"Come in," I said.

The door sprang open. I glanced up and was shocked to find Yuriko Tanaka there. She shut the door behind her.

I jumped to my feet and bowed my head.

"Tanaka-san, What a surprise!"

"Indeed," she said with a smirk. She had a very pleased look painted on her face.

She looked me up and down and crossed her arms.

"You're Jen, right? The new partner?"

"Yes, I am. C-can I help you with something?"

"That one time a couple weeks back when I bumped into you in the meeting room. I think I know what that was all about."

My insides tightened up. My stomach lurched. "Oh?" I croaked. I had all but forgotten about that.

She laughed. Then she quickly grabbed my scarf and yanked. I couldn't react fast enough. She whipped the scarf off my neck, revealing my dirty secret.

"And I was right," she gloated.

I could only gape. I didn't know what to say. I was in so much shock. She, a senior partner, a woman I looked up to, someone I had hoped would be a mentor to me one day, discovering my embarrassing secret. But how did she know? How could she possibly know I was wearing a collar or what it could mean? I didn't need to ask the question for her to answer.

She wore the same sleeveless turtleneck she always wore. It was very stylish. It suited her well. She pulled down on the turtleneck to reveal to me her collar. The same style of collar that I had on now.

"Welcome to the menagerie. I'm Shika," she said with a wink. Without giving me a chance to respond, she departed.

I slowly sank back into my chair as the words crystallized in my mind. The menagerie. So... there were others.

The End... or to be continued?

Kitsune means fox. Shika means deer.

Thanks everyone for reading my story! It was a lot of fun to write. I wrote it as a sort of a pilot and undecided if I'd like to continue it as a series or at least a part 2 where the rest of Rika's Menagerie are introduced. I suppose I'd base my decision on the reception this story gets, so let me know in the comments or by sending me a message what you think of this story.

As always, here are some songs I like:

Every Second -- Mina Okabe

Melody -- Plustwo

Gravity -- Leo Stannard

Kokoronashi -- Majiko

Shelter -- Porter Robinson

Girls Just Want to Have Fun - STRFKR

Suzume -- RADWIMPS, Toaka