Rikki's Mistake

Story Info
Rikki has a chance encounter with a colleague...
5.9k words
4.26
14.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rikki's eye's felt heavy. She could barely keep her attention on the speaker. He was droning on about market forces and some other drivel. Well, it wasn't really drivel, it was just that it was the end of the day, and she was tired of listening and tired of sitting. She yearned to see the outdoors and smell some fresh air. Here she was on an island paradise and all she'd done all day was sit indoors.

She shifted in her chair trying to wake herself up and accidently bump her colleague Jeremy sitting next to her. Their eyes met and by the look he gave her she could tell he was having trouble staying awake also. She smiled at him.

"Any questions?" the speaker asked.

Oh, thank God, it's almost over, she thought. Mercifully, there weren't many questions and the last session of the day wrapped up quickly. She filed out into the hallway with the rest of the attendees.

"Fancy a drink?" Jeremy asked.

"I was thinking of getting outside," Rikki reply.

"How about a drink at the open-air bar then?" Jeremy smiled at her. He had a nice smile, open and genuine. The combination of his crisp suit with his mob of unruly hair gave him a boyish, devil-may-care look. He was new to the company and Rikki hardly knew him.

"Best of both worlds" Jeremy added.

Rikki laughed despite her weariness. "Ok, ok, a drink it is."

"Good show."

The patio bar was already crowded with people standing in clusters near the bar because there were no seats left.

"Hmm, maybe this won't work," Rikki said.

"What? No, we'll make it work," Jeremy said, and led the way over to the railing overlooking the harbor.

"You stay here, and I'll get us some drinks. What would you like?"

Rikki thought. She wasn't in the mood for beer or wine, but her she also wasn't sure what she wanted.

"No, don't tell me," Jeremy said. "I know just the thing."

He disappeared into the crowd. Rikki stood at the railing and looked out at the harbor. It was crowded with sail boats, some that looked more like yachts they were so big. Even so, it was pretty and peaceful. The open air did feel better than the conference room though. Her feet hurt a bit. She glanced at her new shoes. They were nice, and the heels helped to accentuate her calves, but they were a bit tight.

"Here you go," Jeremy said appearing at her elbow. He handed her a clear glass with a lime in it. "Gin and tonic, just the thing at the end of a long day."

It was too. Rikki took a long slow sip. The drink was refreshing, and strong.

"So, how long have you been with the company?" Jeremy asked.

"Three years," Rikki said. "And where were you before you took this job?"

"Australia if you can believe it."

"Really? Doing what?"

"Outback guided tours."

Rikki stared at him for a moment. It fit in a way. "That's a far cry from this line of work."

"It is."

"Do you miss it?"

"A bit. But this pays better."

Rikki took another long pull at her drink. She was drinking too fast, but the combination of the refreshing flavor and the effect of the alcohol was just what she needed.

"How can you stand being cooped up in a conference room all day after all that outdoors?" she asked.

"Well this is definitely not the best part of the job," Jeremy said and gave her another one of his smiles. He was easy to be around. She thought for a moment of Rob. They'd been married for four years. Not the same at all. Rob was dark and serious where Jeremy was sort of golden and light hearted. She pulled her thoughts way and took another drink. It was mostly ice and water though.

"You want another?" Jeremy asked holding out his hand for her glass.

Rikki felt a bit lightheaded. It was a good feeling. She looked around the bar, it was even more crowded now with people on either side of them. She felt sort of hemmed in.

"I do, but maybe we can find another place. It's so crowded here."

"We can take the drinks back to one of our rooms," Jeremy suggested.

"I don't know, the rooms aren't that comfortable," she said.

"Oh?" Jeremy sounded surprised.

"Well, I mean they're fine for hotel rooms, but not a place you want to spend time."

"I have a harbor view with a balcony," Jeremy said.

"What? Really?"

"Let's get some drinks and I'll show you."

They took the elevator to the third floor holding their cold glasses. The hall looked just like the hall on the eighth floor. Jeremy led her down to the end and opened the last door. A flood of light greeted them. The room was huge. There was a king size bed and beyond that a little sitting area with a kitchenette and a sliding door out onto a balcony. It was at least twice as big as her room.

"Wow," Rikki said. "How'd you manage this?"

"No idea. I had a nice chat with the girl at the front desk and when I opened my door this is what I found."

Rikki looked at him. Was he unaware of how attractive he was? Could that be possible? She felt like she wanted to reach out and touch him. Maybe take his hand. The thought shocked her.

"Make yourself at home," Jeremy said.

Rikki walked over to the open sliders and out onto the balcony. The sun was low in the sky and the rays were warm and comforting. She took a sip of her drink. She felt oddly free. She turned and found Jeremy standing next to her. He smelled good, like money. Well not money itself, but of some clean, well-off scent.

"Feels good doesn't it?"

For a moment she wondered what he meant and then she realized he meant the sun.

"It does."

They drank in silence for a few minutes. Rikki was suddenly keenly aware of Jeremy next to her. To her surprise it made her heart beat a bit faster.

"Oh, I need to sit. My feet are killing me," She said. "Do you mind if I take off my shoes?" She was sincere, but she also needed to get further away from Jeremy and get her heart and breathing under control. She should probably just leave, but she was enjoying his company.

"Not at all. I said to make yourself at home."

Rikki went in and sat on the sofa that faced the harbor and removed her shoes. Jeremy sat down in the chair across from her.

"New shoes," she said.

"You want me to massage your feet?" Jeremy asked.

Rikki's heart did a little skip, and a tiny alarm bell went off in her head. She looked at her left shoe, still in her hand. She should put it back on and leave.

"You'd do that?" She heard herself say.

"Sure, I give a pretty good foot massage, if I do say so."

Jeremy removed his suit jacket and draped it over the back of a chair. Then came over and sat on the coffee table, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt.

"Give me a foot."

Rikki put down her shoe and lifted her foot onto Jeremy's knee.

"It'd be easier without these nylons, but I can work with this."

"Oh. I can take them off," Rikki said and then regretted it. But it was out there now, and she didn't feel she could take it back.

"Ok, that will make for a better massage," Jeremy said.

Carefully, so as not to give Jeremy a show, she slipped her hands under her skirt hooked her thumbs into her waistband and pulled her nylons down, rolling them off over her feet. It actually felt good to take them off.

Jeremy took her foot in his hands again and began to massage it. He started by pulling lightly on her foot, extending her leg. Next, he ran his hands up her calf and back down applying a firm, but light pressure. Something inside her melted just a bit and she could feel her shoulders relax. Jeremy rolled her ankle between his palms and then lightly worked the bottom of her foot with his thumbs.

Rikki sighed.

Jeremy applied more pressure working the edges of her foot and then stopping to pull lightly on each toe. Then he pressed his thumbs in to the ball of her foot, gently but firmly.

Rikki sighed again and slid down on the couch, her skirt ridding up her thighs a bit.

Jeremy adjusted his position; her foot was almost in his lap. He pressed his thumbs into her foot more firmly, working upward toward her toes and out toward the edges of her foot. Rikki could feel the tension draining from her, it felt wonderful.

Very slowly Jeremy worked his way down her foot. Rikki felt like she was melting into the couch. She felt warm and relaxed, lulled. Jeremy reached her heel and Rikki found that she'd slid even further down in the couch, her skirt was hiked up and she was showing off a lot of thigh. She should sit up and pull her skirt down, but she didn't want to break the spell that Jeremy was winding around her foot.

With firm pressure Jeremy began to work on her Achilles tendon, slowly inching up her ankle toward her calf. She stared at the look of concentration on his face. He seemed to sense her gaze and looked up. When their eyes met he smiled at her, that warm, open smile. Rikki found that her heart was beating a bit faster. She wanted to stare into Jeremy's eyes and lose herself there.

She looked away, but it didn't help. Her heart kept beating fast, filling her chest with slightly jittery sense of excitement. When she looked back Jeremy was concentrating on her foot again, well really her leg. His hands were working the base of her calf muscle. Rikki found that her breath seemed to be coming faster. She swallowed hard.

Jeremy's hands were warm on her leg. She realized that she was beginning to feel a bit aroused, there was that warm full feeling in her pelvis and she was aware of her breasts. She thought of Rob and then forced the thought away.

No, wait that might help! She thought of him again, serious and disapproving. It wasn't hard, that seemed to be his natural state. He would never understand. It would hurt him. For a moment it helped, her breathing subsided a bit and the pressure receded.

But then she glanced at Jeremy; he was bent forward, running his hand up her calf to the back of her knee. His face was just inches from her leg and she could feel his warm breath. Her foot was now pressed into his taught stomach.

Her breathing increased, and she could feel a slight flush spreading across her chest and up her neck. It felt wrong, and wonderful.

Jeremy slowly sat up running his hands along the length of her calf. The sensation sent a little shiver up her spine, which made him look up at her. She wondered if he could see the flush she felt in her cheeks. If he could he didn't give it away. He simply ran his hands lightly over her foot and gave it a light squeeze.

"Next one," he said.

Rikki very slowly pulled her foot out of Jeremy's lap and lifted the other up. She was pretty sure she offered him a good look at her panties, but right at that moment she didn't really care. She supposed it was sort of cheating on Rob, but at the same time it wasn't really. She wasn't having sex. Yes, it was turning her on a tiny bit, and it felt wonderful, but it was just a foot massage.

Rikki lay back on the couch and allowed herself to sink into the warm feeling that was starting to envelop her.

Just as before, Jeremy started by pulling lightly on her foot and then ran his hands up her calf and back down.

"Oh, this is just the thing after a long day," Rikki said.

Jeremy smiled up at her.

"You look very relaxed," he said, as he began to work his thumbs into the sole of her foot.

Rikki groaned.

"Oh, that's good."

She decided to let herself go. It wasn't a crime to get aroused by another man's touch. The full feeling had returned to her pelvis and she could feel the first hint of moister between her thighs.

She sank into the feeling as Jeremy worked his way from her foot to her calf. The feeling of his hands, warm and firm on her leg, made her nipples start to harden. She could feel them, sensitive against the material of her bra. She wanted him to touch her there. It was all she could do not to reach up and squeeze her engorged breasts. The feeling in her pelvis moved to her pussy and she felt the first hints of a need to be filled. She could feel her juices starting to slick her panties.

Jeremy sat back.

Rikki opened her eyes. He had one hand still on her leg, but he was clearly done.

"Don't stop," her voice sounded thick and hoarse.

"You want me to massage your legs?" Jeremy asked.

Rikki nodded. She didn't really care what he massaged so long as his hands were on her body.

Jeremy bent forward and began running his hands up her thigh.

Rikki took in a sharp breath.

Jeremy smiled at her.

Rikki's heart was pounding. Her need to be filled was becoming more urgent. She wondered if there was a wet spot on her panties.

Jeremy was bent forward, working the muscle of her thigh, his hands moving slowly up from her knee.

Rikki allowed herself to reach up and cupped her breast, squeezing it lightly, imaging that it was Jeremy's hand instead of hers. She sighed, and surreptitiously lightly pinched her nipple sending small shock wave through her body.

Jeremy's hand was at the top of her thigh. His hand brushed lightly against the edge of her panty covered pussy. Rikki had to fight the urge to thrust herself against his hand. This was too much. She wanted him and that was wrong. She brought her legs together and sat up. Jeremy sat back. She missed his touch immediately.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Um, no. I should probably go," she said. Her voice sounded shaky and uncertain in her ears.

"Oh, of course." Jeremy said. He sounded just a tiny bit disappointed.

"Well, maybe not this minute," Rikki said.

"I've only just started. You shouldn't go with only one leg massaged," Jeremy said.

Rikki looked him. He looked boyish with his hair slightly tousled and his sleeves rolled up. She stared at the stringy muscles of his fore arms and wondered what his cock would look like. She tried to banish the thought, but she felt feverish and full. She yearned for his touch.

"Ok," she said.

Slowly she sat back and brought her foot back up into Jeremy's lap. The touch of his hands on her leg was like an electric shock. Every nerve in her body seemed to be primed for him.

He began again by lightly running his hands up her leg from her calf to the top of her thigh, reaching up under the cloth of her skirt. She shivered slightly when she felt his fingers on the sensitive skin of her inner thigh.

Then he brought his hands down to her calf and started to work the muscles of her lower leg.

Rikki let her other leg fall open. She didn't care anymore if he could see up her skirt, in fact, she kind of wanted him to. Her breathing was short and shallow and the need between her legs was making her sex throb.

Jeremey worked his way up her leg causing her foot to press into his lap. He shifted slightly, and she suddenly felt something hard against her foot. Could it be that he was as turned on as she was?

He reached higher under her skirt as he worked her thigh muscles. This pressed her foot deeper into his lap. She could feel it now, like a steel rod. She flexed her foot ever so slightly against his cock. She was rewarded by a slight intake of his breath and he pushed himself a little harder up against her foot.

Rikki felt like the Amazon was running out of her, hot and wet. She needed something in her pulsing tunnel, anything. She began to move her foot up and down Jeremy's ridged shaft as he continued to work her thigh. His fingers ever so slightly brushing her engorged and throbbing, panty covered sex.

She let a slight moan escape her.

Jeremy reached up and pulled her forward a bit on the couch and began to massage her ass cheek. Rikki wasn't sure how much more of this she could take, but she didn't want to break the spell. She pressed her foot into his hard rod, moving up and down. She could feel his hips starting to thrust slightly against her foot. His obvious arousal increasing her own need.

He groaned, a low sound that she almost didn't hear.

It was too much for her, she needed more. She sat up and immediately felt how wet her panties were. Jeremy sat back. Rikki moved off the couch and on to the floor so that she was kneeling in front of him. She could see his cock creating a tent in his suit trousers. She reached out and took it in her hand, feeling its hard length through the thin material.

She looked up at him. He looked back at her, serious and concentrated, maybe a little surprised. She reached up and put her lips on his. His mouth felt soft and warm against hers. She let her lips part and she felt his tongue slip into her mouth. He tasted a bit of lime and alcohol. Her insides felt as if they were melting.

She fumbled with the zipper on his trousers and managed to pull it down. Then she reached in. His member felt hot and hard in her hand. She worked it out of his pants and through the front of his trousers. Jeremy's tongue played with hers. Her nipples ached, and she wondered if she was could be dripping juices on to the floor through her panties, she felt that wet.

Slowly she worked her hand up and down Jeremy's rod. He groaned into her mouth. With her other hand she reached into his trousers and found his sack. His balls felt big and heavy in her hand. She squeezed them ever so gently. Rob didn't like her touching his balls, he complained that she hurt him. But Jeremy answered her touch by thrusting his hips forward.

She imagined him thrusting his hard pole into her and it was her turn to moan.

Reluctantly, she pulled away from his kiss and looked down at his hard sex in her hand. He wasn't circumcised, and the head of his cock was just peeking out of from his foreskin. The sight of it made her want to touch herself in the worst way.

His cock looked long and slim with a few veins visible along the shaft, not unlike his arms. Gently she rolled his foreskin back exposing the helmeted head. She bent and kissed the tip and felt a tiny bit of moisture on her lips, a little drop of precum. She shuddered with excitement.

With her other hand she tickled his balls, using just her nails. This caused another moan to escape him and his hips to thrust forward a bit, bring his cock to her lips again. She allowed just the crown of his helmet to part her lips.

"Oh," Jeremy's voice sounded hoarse.

He reached out and cupped her breast with his hand, sending a little shock of pleasure through her body. Rikki's breasts were on the small side, but they were big enough to have some weight. She liked shear bras that allowed them to jiggle just a bit and she knew that Jeremy could feel her nipple, hard and erect, through the material.

She reached out with her tongue and ran it over the tip of his cock. Then very slowly she slid the entire helmet into her mouth.

He gasped and inadvertently squeezed her breast harder, not so hard it hurt, just a firm grasp. It felt wonderful.

His cock head was firm but rubbery in her mouth and she savored the shape of it, letting her tongue lightly tickle the underside just a bit before slowly letting it slip from her mouth. She'd never really liked giving head, her first boyfriend had forced her to when she was young, and it had always felt degrading to her ever since. But this felt different somehow.

Jeremy found her nipple. Unlike Rob, he didn't pinch it hard, but just brushed it with his fingertips. It was as if there was a direct connection between her clit and her nipple, and his touch caused her hips to buck and gyrate.

"Oooohh," she moaned, and she lowered her head, taking the head of his cock into her mouth again.

Jeremy gasped as she let her tongue play with the underside of his cock. Then very slowly she lowered her head, taking as much of his long, hard manhood into her mouth as she could manage.

"Oh," Jeremy said.

Rikki looked up at him, his head was thrown back and his eyes were closed. She brought her head up slowly, sucking slightly as she did to apply pressure while gently squeezing his balls. She could hear his breathing, coming quick and ragged. With her other hand she reached between her legs and touched the gusset of her panties. It was soaked. She could feel the slickness of her juices that had soaked the cloth. She ran her finger up her cloth covered slit making herself squirm.

12