Rikki's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She engulfed Jeremy's cock again and began to suck him off in earnest, bobbing her head up and down. Jeremy gasped and groaned, and the sounds made her hotter. Suddenly she wanted to make him cum. She wanted to taste his thick, salty jizz on her tongue, then she would stop and go to her room. This wasn't really sex.

She could feel Jeremy's balls retracting and tightening and she knew he was getting close.

"You're going to make me cum," Jeremy said.

"Mmm,"

"Is that what you want?"

"Mmmhmm,"

"Oh, God," Jeremy groaned.

Rikki reached out and took ahold of his belt buckle. It took her a few tugs, but she managed to get it free. Next, she unbuttoned him. Then she lifted her head and pulled on his trousers and pants. Jeremy lifted his hips allowing her to slide them off. His cock stood up swollen and wet from her ministrations. She stared at his sandy colored pubic hair and the stringy muscles in his legs. Her panties were so wet that they were a bit uncomfortable. Quickly, she hooked her thumbs in the elastic and pulled them off. The scent of her arousal was evident to them both.

She reached out and took Jeremy's balls in her hand again and leaned in, closing her mouth over the top of his cock.

"Mmm," she heard him say. She looked up and saw that he had her panties pressed to his nose. "You smell wonderful."

Rikki blushed, but the sight of him with her soaking panties pressed to his nose turned her on even more. Rikki engulfed his rod in her mouth, sucking hard as she raised and lowered her head. She reached back and ran her finger nail over the tight crinkle of his back door.

"Oh my God," Jeremy said.

Rikki lightly probed his anus with one hand and tickled his balls with the other. His breath was ragged and coming in short gasps. She could feel how tight his balls were in her hand. The next time she reached the top of his cock she paused to lick the underside of his head.

"Oh," he said again.

Gently she sucked on the head of his cock, short quick strokes. Jeremy began to thrust his hips to meet her mouth.

"I'm going to cum," Jeremy said, his voice tight and hoarse.

Rikki allowed his next thrust to go deep into her mouth, so deep she was afraid she might gag.

"Oh God!" Jeremy said.

Rikki felt his cock twitch in her mouth.

Jeremy grunted.

His cock spasmed and the first shot of his seed hit the back of her throat. She could feel his anus pulse under her finger. She swallowed hard, but the second spurt was already filling her mouth. She could feel it leaking out around her lips. She swallowed again. He tasted sweeter than other men she'd had, but the thick liquid was hard to get down quickly. And there was so much of it!

Jeremy groaned, a wordless sound of pure pleasure.

His cock leaped in her mouth again and she almost choked trying to swallow the whole load. Rikki looked up at him, his eyes were closed, and his mouth was open. The look on his face was one of pure bliss. His evident pleasure made her even hotter, and she reached back and ran her fingers up her swollen lips. His cock twitched again, and she swallowed again, this time there was less. Slowly his spasms subsided until she could feel his cock softening a bit in her mouth. She licked him clean and then slide back onto the couch.

She could taste the slightly chlorine like flavor of Jeremy's cum in her mouth. He was staring at her, naked from the waist down, his cock still standing up, but a little droopily. Rikki pulled her knees up and opened her legs so that she was exposed to Jeremy's view. Then, self-consciously, she slid her finger along her slick lips until she reached her aching hole. She felt brazen and naughty. She would never have done this in front of Rob, in fact she'd never even told him that she masturbated. Staring Jeremy in the eyes she slid her finger into her sopping wet tunnel. She saw him swallow hard, his eyes fixed between her legs. She needed to cum so badly.

She began to move her finger in and out, her breath coming fast. She felt flushed and hot. She stared at Jeremy's cock, now standing up hard and straight. She wanted him inside her. Her finger was making wet, sloppy sounds.

"That's the sexist thing I've ever seen," Jeremy said. He stood up, bent over her, and began unbuttoning her blouse. His rod, red and slightly pulsing was inches from her face.

Rikki moaned as her finger slid over the rough area at the top her canal that was her G spot. It was hard and swollen, just like Jeremy's cock. She reached out and ran her hand over his member, stiff and hot. She cupped his balls, feeling their weight. He had her shirt open now. With one hand he reached round her and expertly unclasped her bra. She could feel her engorged breasts swing free.

Jeremy kissed her neck and worked his way down her chest, kissing around her erect nipples, his lips just grazing them. It sent a shiver through her entire body. Rikki arched her back and moaned into his neck basking in the smell of him.

"You have lovely breasts," Jeremy said and reached out and licked her right nipple ever so gently with his tongue. Rikki gasped. Her mind said leave, but her body wanted his long, hard cock deep inside her.

Jeremy reached down and pulled her hips forward on the couch and then lowed his hips to hers. Looking down over her smooth, flat belly, she could see his rod poised, just inched from her swollen lips. She realized that she was holding her breath and let it out slowly.

Jeremy reached down and took his distended tool in his hand and very slowly lowered it to her clit. The first touch was electric, and Rikki's hips bucked forward involuntarily. The pressure of his cock head on her clit was amazing and she moaned with pleasure. Jeremy guided his member down her sopping lips, past her opening and right down to her puckered backdoor.

"Ooooooh," Rikki groaned. She'd never had anal sex and didn't intend to, but the hard/soft feeling of Jeremy's cock pressing against her anus was sending shockwaves through her body.

Jeremy gently pressed his rod against her resisting back hole again and then slowly guided his cock back up over her lips. This time he pressed his head past her lips so that it bumped over her desperately empty hole and rubbed over her urethra and up against her clit.

Rikki moaned again. Her yearning to be filled had banished all caution from her mind.

Again, Jeremy ran his rod down her lips, this time he paused at her entrance and let just the very tip of his manhood press into her. It was a wonderful, tantalizing feeling and Rikki had to resist the urge to thrust her hips forward to meet him. Then he was gone traveling south until he was nestled up against her little rosebud. This time Rikki pushed up against him, savoring the feeling of him, almost wanting him inside her ass.

"Oh, oh," she thought she might cum just from the feel of him rubbing against her asshole. It was a new, forbidden feeling for her.

Jeremy tipped her head up with his finger and brought his lips to hers as he rocked gently against her, his cock head sliding between her ass cheeks and bumping against her back entrance.

Rikki groaned and opened herself wide. If Jeremy wanted she'd let him take her that way. The realization shocked and excited her. Instead he guided his member back up until it was positioned at her pussy. He pulled back and looked her in the eyes and slowly lowered his hips until just the tip of his rod entered her.

Rikki felt her mouth open, but no sound came out. His cock felt so good. Very slowly he drew it back and then forward again, this time going a tiny bit deeper.

"Oh God," Rikki said. "More."

Jeremy withdrew again, very slowly, and then pushed forward again. Just a little deeper this time.

"More," Rikki begged. She wanted to feel him all the way up inside her. She needed him.

Again, Jeremy withdrew until the head of his cock was just inside her lips. Then very slowly he pushed forward, further and further until his pubic bone was pressed against her clit and she could feel the head of his cock, slightly uncomfortably, nuzzling her cervix.

"Oooooooooooo," The sound seemed to have been pressed out of her by his cock in her tunnel. The fullness of him inside her was everything she needed and more than she'd imagined.

Jeremy stayed like that for a minute with his pubic bone grinding lightly against her erect and swollen clit. Then he began to move inside her, thrusting into her, long slow strokes. The feeling of being filled and then emptied and filled again was unbelievable.

"Oh fuck," Rikki said. She didn't know where that had come from, she rarely spoke during sex with Rob and never swore. But this felt different, something about Jeremy's smell and the iron hard feeling of his body against her softness.

Jeremy began to pick up the pace just a bit, and as he did, he placed his right thumb against her engorged clit, rubbing it ever so lightly. Rikki thrust back meeting him stroke for stroke. Little moans escaping her with each stroke. She was close now; she could feel her body tightening and a flush starting on her chest. She was sweating too. Her breath coming in ragged gasps. She wanted to cum, needed to cum.

Jeremy brought his other hand to the base of his cock and then slide it down between her ass cheeks until his finger touched her anus. He tickled her back entrance and Rikki spread herself wider, inviting him in. He pushed his wet finger against her resisting hole and it slid in easily.

It was too much. Rikki felt her pussy throbbing with her heart beat.

"I'm cumming," she gasped into Jeremy's neck. And then the first wave hit her, hard.

"Oh God," she cried.

Her body convulsed, and she curled forward grinding herself against Jeremy's hard muscled torso, trying to push him further up into her.

"Aaaaaggggggghhh,"

The second wave crashed over her causing her back to arch and hips to thrust into his. She felt hot and full.

"Oh, oh," she said as she felt his finger slide deeper into her ass. She could feel her pussy and ass clamp down hard on him. She clung to him whimpering and moaning as another wave caught her.

"Oh," she heard him say and she knew he was about to cum. She knew she should make him pull out, but she still needed him inside her. She felt his cock swell in her tunnel. His first ejaculation was so strong she actually felt it hit the inside of he vagina. The feeling of him throbbing in her willing canal brought on another wave of pleasure and she ground herself against him, pushing him as far up inside her as she could.

"Unh, unh, unh," Jeremy panted as he unloaded his seed into her. She felt his wet, warm stickiness invading her. It was a wonderful feeling.

Rikki gasped and writhed with each throb of his cock until both of them were spent. She lay there beneath him, breathing hard enjoying the little aftershocks of pleasure. He was still buried deep inside her and she knew his seed was pooling against her cervix. She thought about her diaphragm tucked away in its case in her handbag. It was too late now.

Jeremy kissed her, a long deep kiss. It was all so wrong, but it felt so right. He looked at her.

"You ok?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"I forgot my birth control," she said.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I should have asked."

"No, it's fine," Rikki said. "Really."

Very slowly Jeremy withdrew his now semi-hard member. Rikki felt a little gush of his cum spill out and run down over her ass. Part of her hoped she did get pregnant. What she knew for sure was that her marriage was over. She knew that Rob was not right for her. She wondered how she hadn't seen it before.

Jeremey took her hands and pulled her up, wrapping her in his arms, holding her close. She snuggled into him, pressing herself into his rock-hard body. The dying rays of the sun were warm in the room. She could feel his essence running down the insides of her thighs and all she could think was that she wanted more.

12