Riley's Diary: Jizzmas

Story Info
Samantha and her friends surprise Riley
2.3k words
4.44
7.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A very Sissy Jizzmas*

Dear Diary,

Tonight I-

Hey there everyone! This is Samantha! I know normally Riley is the one to write here but he is... otherwise occupied, Hahaha. You must be wondering what happened to the little cumslut on this special day.

Well, me and two friends have known him for such a long time and he has always been such a good, obedient little slut. Always helping us after a long day, and worshipping us no matter how his day was. So, we planned a special little gift for him this Christmas. Bella, Jade and myself got together and planned this for weeks. We got condoms, lube, special drugs, dresses, appropriately sized gifts and everything for this very special night!

We all showed up outside his apartment building and waited for him to come home. We Jade and Bella both wore green elf outfits, low cut dresses with roomy panties to make sure he got a full view of their cocks, meanwhile I wore a Mrs. Claus outfit, all red with some tight leggings to show off my bulge to the little slut, and a big sack with all the special items we had planned to use. As we watched him get home, we got giddy and smiled, laughing just out of his sight. We all popped a pill each that made our cocks muskier, softer and thicker. As we climbed up the stairs, we could all smell each other's cocks already and it was becoming difficult to move. We waited a bit by the stairs as we heard the elevator ding and then the sound of him entering and closing the door to his apartment. We giggled again as we walked over and knocked on his door. We could hear him getting surprised by the sound of him dropping something. I stood in front of the peephole while Jade and Bella hid by the sides. I smiled as I heard his girly little voice.

"Whose there?" Obviously, he wasn't expecting company on Christmas Eve.

"Why its me! Mrs. Clause! Here to give a special little slut her present for being such a good cock whore!" I controlled my laughter as the other two muffled theirs.

"Samantha? What are-" He opened the door smiling but as soon as he unlocked it, I kicked it open and the other two rushed inside. We were all giggling as he looked at us, completely surprised at our sudden presence.

"Now have you been a good little slut? Or a dirty little bitch boy?" I said in the most serious tone possible.

He grinned as he nodded, "I've been such a good little slut!"

I opened up a fake list I had made and shook my head. "No, it seems you have been a dirty whore! But we can fix that!"

The other two were still giggling as they grabbed him and held him up tightly by his arms. I walked around them and sat on one end of the couch as I pointed to my lap and Jade sat next to me and then Bella, right after placing his ass up onto my lap. I could already feel his tiny little erection on my legs as Bella and Jade laughed and giggled. I gave his bubble butt a nice hard spank and watched it jiggle. The other two laughed as they began to poke and prod his little hole. I gave it another two or three good spanks, getting it nice and red. His little yelps each time I hit and the moans after were getting all three of us hard. I took a break and moved his ass over onto Jade who eagerly pulled him over. He grabbed my thighs as he tried to get more stable. I could feel his little slutty mouth just on top of my cock, already licking it over my clothes, just like the good little whore he's always been. I leaned back as Jade spanked him again and again, then passed onto Bella who gave him even more spanks. By now his ass was as red as Rudolph's nose. I got up and walked around, looking at all the decoration and then back at him watching him get spanked by the other two. I walked over to his kitchen and grabbed a big glass. I walked outside to see it was Bella's turn to do the spanking and she was enjoying it.

"Come here!" I motioned over to Jade, leaving Riley on Bella's lap.

We both giggled as she got close and saw the big glass in my hand. We both had the same idea. She grabbed the glass and placed it between us. We both pulled out our cocks and soon filled up the whole glass as Jade was just done spanking him. She smiled as she saw us walking forward and threw him onto the couch. He was still a bit startled as Jade handed the big frothing glass to him.

"Now prove you're a good little slut and finish up the special eggnog!" Jade laughed as Bella also stood up.

All three of us towered over him and watched him put the glass to his lips. We couldn't stop laughing as he began to drink up, and fast. As soon as he finished, he fell back, and there was a smile on his face as we all stripped down to nearly nothing. I just pulled down the top of my dress to let my breasts out, and pulled it up to let out my massive cock. Meanwhile the other two had gone the extra mile and when they took of their clothes, they were wearing thin, wide ribbons covering up certain areas.

"So now that you've proven you're a good little slut, this is our gift to you!" We leaned forward and shook out cocks in front of his cum drunk face. "You can do whatever you want with your new toys!"

It took him all of two seconds to crawl towards us on all fours. We watched, grinning as we could see the eagerness in his eyes and the bounce in his red plump ass. Like a good little slut, he started off by kissing my feet and slowly moving up and licking my balls. I rubbed his head, encouraging him as I felt his wet little tongue between my two bowling balls. Soon enough he was licking the tip of my cock as both his hands were spread and around Jade and Bella's cocks. Bella leaned back and put her hands on her hips. Jade seemed like she felt bad and had gone overboard with the spanking and leaned down and gently rubbed his scarlet ass. I watched them both and suddenly felt Riley's lips around my cock. I looked down to see the eager little slut and his lips tightly locked onto my cock and sucking it in. I was already moaning as his skilled tongue played with my tip inside his mouth. My grip on his head tightened as I pulled his hair and forced my cock down his sissy throat.

"Ohhh! Those lips are locked on!" Jade giggled

Bella Looked down and laughed before grabbing his head. "My turn slut!"

It took all her strength to pry of those lips from my cock, but as soon as they came off of me, they were already tightly around Bella's. Jade giggled as she moved next to Jade and had both his hands on her cock as he sucked on Jade. I just walked around and, on my knees, looking closely at his hole, I gave it a long strong lick, getting it wet before straightening up and positioning my cock right behind him. I rubbed my tip against his sissy little boipussy and used my tip to poke and play with his hole. I grabbed his fat cheeks, digging my fingers into his waist as I slowly started sliding my cock into his tight little hole. His lips let go of Bella's cock for a few seconds as he began moaning. I smiled as I kept pushing, slowly getting in deeper inch by inch. As I pulled his waist back onto my fat cock, he finally let go of Bella's cock but was quickly replaced with Jade's. He sat up on his knees as he arched his back, letting my cock fully inside him. His hands were on Bella and Jade's waist as he gave each of their cocks a good deep sucking every, alternating few minutes. I just smiled and enjoyed his warm insides as my cock was throbbing inside him. By now he had turned into a complete cock hungry cum slut.

"What a good little boy you've been!" I giggled a bit as I pet his head.

"Mmmmghh, I don't think I'll last much longer" Bella moaned as she would thrust her hips into his mouth each time it was her turn.

"Me neither!" Jade giggled as she would grab his head and pull his hair back and forth on her turn.

I smiled as I grabbed his waist, caressing his smooth hairless body as I moved my hands slowly upwards. I felt my cock bulging through his stomach as I grabbed his pink little nipples and flicked them between my fingers. I moved one hand lower and felt his wet little cock.

"How many times have you cum already!?" I giggled as I played with the now limp little cock. "Look at the mess you've made!"

Suddenly it was clear Bella was done as she grabbed his head tightly and shoved his cock deep down his throat and pumped him full of her baby batter. She smiled as she was done and sat back onto the couch, letting her now softer cock rest. Jade smiled as she watched Bella resting and then turned her attention to Riley.

"Let's have a little spit roast!" She grinned as she grabbed his head and shoved her cock into his panting mouth.

I loved the idea, and quickly obliged by bending him over as Jade got on her knees. I could feel the cum swirling inside him as I slowly pulled out while Jade pushed in. We alternated our thrusts as we could feel each other's cocks touching for a second at the peak of each thrust. My thighs smacked his ass faster and faster as Jade's balls hit his chin with each of her thrusts. Meanwhile a pool of cum had already formed under his sissy little cock. Our thrusts became faster and faster to the point they synced up and we felt our cocks touching inside him. This proved too much for both me and Jade as we both unloaded inside him, letting loose our seed and then some. We rubbed our cocks inside him until they finally got limp and we slowly pulled out. We both got up and sat next to Bella to regain our strength. Bella was looking much better now. All three of us watched as Riley lay on the floor, also regaining his strength as he licked up our cum that had fallen on the floor, god this slut was perfect.

"Feeling better now?" I asked Bella as I gently placed my hand on her cock.

"Mhmm!" She nodded eagerly as I felt her cock twitch from my touch. "I think I could go another round or two.

"Don't worry! We'll help!" Jade smiled as she rubbed Bella's now hard cock.

After a few minutes of rest and some drinks, it was clear that Riley wasn't tired either and was on all fours, licking up cum from the floor and shaking his ass in front of us.

"Let's get him!" I laughed as I pulled Jade along with me and we both grabbed him by the arm.

We lifted him up and grabbed a leg each as we pulled them apart and exposed his gaping asshole towards Bella who eagerly licked her lips. She grabbed his cheeks as we kept him suspended and licked his asshole, eating up my cum as well. She eagerly licked faster and faster as Riley began moaning louder and louder. Finally, Bella had eaten enough ass and grabbed his inner thighs as she slid her cock inside. Me and Jade held him up, slowly bouncing him on her cock as she pulled and played with his nipples. Soon enough she pulled him towards her and hugged him tightly. Riley eagerly embraced her back as she held him up. He had wrapped his legs around her as me and Jade just stared in awe at this slut. Bella bounced him up and down on her cock as she locked lips with him and we could see her tongue poking into his mouth. She let go and bit his neck as she got faster and faster. Their moaning was like music to my ears. We watched as cum dripped from his asshole and Bella finally pulled out. She kissed him before throwing him onto the couch upside down and set next to him getting some more rest as her cock still throbbed. Jade smiled as she saw his tiny little cock still leaking cum onto his body.

"I want another turn too!"

Jade was already on top of the sofa, staring down at his cock as he stared up towards her cock. She smiled as she slid her cock into his mouth while sucking his tiny little cock. She giggled as she slowly moved up and down while keeping his tiny little cock in her mouth.

And that's when I saw you, you cute pink little book. So, for now Jade will be taking her turn, then me, then maybe Bella, and then who knows. We do plan on giving this good little slut the best Christmas ever!

Bye bye Diary,

Love, Samantha