All Comments on 'Rim Fire'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
Good work!

Reads easily and the sex scenes are very descriptive. Editing seems fine, too. Keep it up! (heh). 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was intense. Well written too. Ready for the next chapter.

Big JayBig Jayover 4 years ago
Made me so hard

You hit multiple sweet spots for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
praise

A clear five for a nice frame, some humor, and some very hot and well told sex.

But I'm writing because this is the only Lit story I can remember that both uses and spells "throes" correctly. There should be a prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Really loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Very well written and descriptive. I enjoyed it very much and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Came hard

That was a great read. Very descriptive. Made me feel like I was Rick rollin balls deep in that sweet young ass. Although I probably came even harder than he did. Lol!

F1_FanF1_Fanover 4 years ago
So did he win the match??

lol Just curious if he wins the match. I assume he does

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

What a fantastic story! Very well written, and enjoyable. One of the best stories I've read in a long time! I hope you do additional stories to these two.

jlcnazjlcnazover 4 years ago
Excellent

Great story

Antonio_y_CleopatraAntonio_y_Cleopatraover 4 years ago
Very hot story

The sex scenes were hot and dirty. Gina is a great character—fantasy material but close enough to real to believe it. She just loves good sex. You did a great job. Thanks!

nadaliwnadaliwover 4 years ago
Wow

Hot story about ass play. I wonder how long before he gets to rim her in return.

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
BRILLIANT

Absolutely exciting erotic story. What a girl is Gina....ha ha

OMG I can almost picture her perfect little arse. Tight smooth cheeks with the beautiful rose in between.

Fabulous writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Exceptionally well written. Great pacing. Great setup. The sex was fantastic. Excellent story!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 4 years ago

Funny. Punny. Romantic. Dirty. Sexy. Ass. Fuck.

If you write a sequel, and you probably shouldn’t, I would love to see Gina peg his ass! I would love dialog about a three-way with her brother, ultimately rejected. And I would love to see a proposal. I’m a filthy-minded Romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story~

I LOVED this story, well written, sexy, horny and everything a erotic story should be. The story line is great, please continue it. Maybe he could play with the minx in public? You have her sounding real and behaving like a total little slut that would game for a few orgasms in restaurants, parks, or other public places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Aww this was sweet I can see them together for a long time. Oh man loved all the anal too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel Please!

EVERYTHING about this story was great. Please make a sequel, even if it takes you a year to make one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel: his turn

I love everything! You have a way of really making sex both fun and tender; as it should be.

I WOULD LOVE him getting pegged for the first time. Staring from prostate massage as men seem to find that more manly than a strap-on and then BOTH people really appreciating the other's role.

I'd love more descriptions between the different feelings of orgasming and ejectulating from the man's POV! I love the description of the tingle, especially along the head's slit, but I wish you'd take the few paragraph's to describe his orgasm the way you do your female characters!

Also, I'd love a description of HOW men FEEL (and accomplish) not cumming when she does? Does the sensation ever hurt or dull the experience? How difficult is it not to cum During a rolling orgasm thrashing around you?

IASFPWTFIASFPWTFover 4 years ago
Incredible!

This story was incredible! So hot and sexy! I loved it!

suanddplayersuanddplayerover 4 years ago
Don't

An excellent example of erotica as it's meant to be. Good story line, hot sex, romantic feelings, and something many, if not most authors on this site don't know how to do - write a proper ending. Please no part deux. Let your readers and admirers get their jollies from any number of your similarly well written offerings.

Thanks

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 4 years ago

This is a nearly perfect gem of an erotic story. Everything about it is good. From the get-go you put the reader in Rick's shoes, feeling his desire and conflict because of his friend and the irresistible hotness of Gina. The scenes are so well rendered I feel like I'm watching a movie. I'm glad to see it has done so well, both in its score and its views -- it shows that quality does rise to the top here.

RejectRealityRejectRealityabout 4 years agoAuthor

Just a quick note: If you enjoyed this, there's another way to show your love between now and May. This story is a finalist in the 2019 Readers' Choice awards for the category, so head on over to the forum and cast your vote for me if you feel this is the best of the finalists :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice premise

Well written, for sure. But the sex acts all happen too fast without -- for me, at least -- sufficient preliminaries.

For example, when she rims him, why not some building up to it? Why no enjoyment of her entire body before her tongue goes to work? Why not teasing him with her breasts, asking him how he liked them? Asking him what he'd like to do to them? Dangling them in his face and torturing him with them? Why not playing slowly and gently with his cock and balls while all the teasing is going on? Why not some preliminary kissing? Why not some preliminary touching and feeling his asshole before she gets to sticking her tongue in it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

One of the best I have read on this platform

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story. The story line was awesome. Awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant!

Great story! One of the best I have read on here.

brookesbrookesalmost 4 years ago
I hope there’s a follow oart

What a great story. This definitely needs a chapter 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes

Great ideas! I liked that there were less things in the way of the good stuff. Most stories take too long to get to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. A little too short for me as I want a longer build up with more sex to the conclusion. Kept my attention. Definitely needs another chapter!!!

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
A Good Short Story ...

However, if you had portrayed Gina as having SOME positive attributes and character rather than just a walking cum receptacle, this story would be markedly improved. Sure, an 18 year old hot, freaky girl is a lot of fun. But an 18 year old hot, freaky girl who also has her shit together? That’s the kind of thing dreams are made of!!

AnalstudAnalstudover 3 years ago
Teen anal what could be better?

Hot chick and anal interest, she’s going to chew this guy up and need a forceful lover. But(t) love ❤️ the story

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Hot! Good yarn...well written...sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Done

Great buildup, nice details, fantastic sex descriptions. Excellent editing, I didn't get distracted by any spelling or grammar errors, and I'm pretty 'anal' about them. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I taught you how to spell taut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story!! 5 stars!!

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

I’m from the UK and get wound up a little the way you Americans have messed with our language and miss spell lots of things (😉) but what the hell, if you want to spell arse ass go ahead, over here an ass is a cross between a horse and a donkey not a gorgeous pair of cheeks that need the rosebud licking and fucking. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting premise

Good buildup before the actual sex. But then there's nothing erotic about the sex, it's just BOOM. Needs step-by-step increasing in intensity starting with something less than her tongue on his asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautifully written!

Wonderful, light and believable story line. I was immediately immersed with the characters and felt like I was right there witnessing it first-hand. Being a gun enthusiast and ass lover, I felt right at home! MORE of these, please!

Rounding_ThirdRounding_Thirdabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed it very much. Great story and characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Never understood why a guy would want to keep his best friend, ir even just a friend away from a sister. Unless he knows the his friend treats wimen bad. Otherwise, if the sister's not s psycho, he's doin' a solid for his friend, plus he'll know his sister is being treated right.

There's enough a hole brother-in-laws; if they stay together, you end up with a BiL you actually like.

Unless, of course, it's really jealosy, 'cause the brother wants to be bangin' his sister, (wait, I've been reading too much Lit, that rarely happens; doesn't it?) LOL

GeoD

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story. Thank you!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

To GeoD, its about their own long term relationship. Nothing lasts forever and a relationship that ends may not be amicable. For someone to date a friend's sibling risks putting that friend between any spats, could even break the friendship.

mav1969a1mav1969a1over 2 years ago

Excellent. Really enjoyed it...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But too rushed.

Four stars.

flatiron2flatiron2about 2 years ago

This deserves some kind of award. But a sequel would be even better!

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 2 years ago

A best friend and his little sister. I let that sweetheart slide because 'best friend' & 'little sister'. I've thought about what could have been for a few years now after the life I chose to settle for went south.

auhunter04auhunter04about 2 years ago

self editing damn good

a hint

read it backwards. Brain is a lazy shit. we just wrote that it is good if you read front to back

Now ifn yall reads it backward it makes lazy brain get off lazy ass and really look.

Had to laugh, she finally broke you------

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a surprisingly sweet little story, well done!

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I enjoyed every moment of it. 5stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex is simply too automatic.

Sure wuld have liked more in the way of preliminaries/foreplay before her tongue began to work his asshole, for example.

Four stars.

WastebinWastebinabout 1 year ago

You needed to take it to further during anal sex after orgasm by the girl, with vibe and dick. it felt too fast and too simple for her to get an intensive orgasm that lasted minutes

jravy1976jravy1976about 1 year ago

Another chapter would be great. Him returning the favor of eating her ass

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

I swear, this gets hotter every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lovely!...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ok!...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

read the whole thing!...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fun...

msspnnrmsspnnr10 months ago

Definitely need a chapter two with a little bondage added into the mix. Gina definitely earned a good spanking. The little minx would probably get off on it.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

Mmmmmm yeah I like this, nicely done it flows, it’s got good descriptions and nice characters and best of all, it’s got sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

loved it...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise.

Sex altogether too rushed.

Needed to slow down.

Three stars.

roveroneroverone3 months ago

loved her..petite and horny

the end why I started wearing condoms when doing my sweetie in her butt, so she wouldn't have to get up out warm bed to sit on the throne....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4259 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...