Rim Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he finally had enough breath to do so, Rick growled, "God damn."

Gina let out a deeper, sultry moan when she licked up a dollop of cum that had made it all the way to his chin. "Did you come hard?" she asked with a knowing gleam in her eye.

His entire chest was covered in smeared semen and her saliva. "What do you think?" he muttered, punctuating it with a weary chuckle.

"I think I told you I was going to make you come bucketloads. See what you've been missing?"

That made him wince. The heat of the moment was slowly fading, allowing the blood that had abandoned his brain for the smaller head below to remind him of why he'd been missing out.

"Here's something else you've been missing," she said.

Gina pulled her knees underneath her, and then stood. He swallowed hard as she walked over top of him, and squatted down on his face. With bare, sweet, teenage pussy in his face, he did what came naturally, and stabbed his tongue between her nether lips.

She rode his face hard, smearing it with her wetness. Rick lapped up her nectar, tongued her clit, and sucked the swollen little bud, drawing out whimpers. He tried a couple of times to reach the pucker of her bottom to return the favor, but she fought him, keeping him centered on her clit. She seemed determined — almost desperate — to come.

He decided he could live with that, and devoured her barely legal pussy.

It couldn't have been much more than a minute later when she began to convulse atop him and wail in orgasm. Rick dug his fingers into the cleft of her butt, holding her against his mouth, and kept licking. Gina screamed, squealed, lurched, and pulled his hair as the throes of her orgasm took complete control of her body. Rick reveled in how hard she was coming, and did his best to prolong it.

Then, as suddenly as she had exploded in orgasm, she yanked his hair hard, and lurched off his face. Her sloppy pussy left another trail of mess on his chest, and then she collapsed atop him with her hot breasts squished against his left cheek.

She remained atop him — gasping and wheezing for breath — for quite some time. Rick absently stroked her back, feeling her chest heave, until her breathing began to slow. Eventually she shivered, let out a quavering moan, slid off him, and flopped onto her back.

Rick smiled as he listened to her moan and watched her caressing her breasts with one hand, and her glistening pussy with the other. He was lost in the moment until he saw the fading light coming through the curtains in his peripheral vision.

"Shit," he exclaimed as he sat up. "Your brother's going to be home soon."

Her voice sad, and a pout on her face, she said, "Oh, damn. You're right."

"Damn it," he muttered under his breath. Ignoring the now cold and clammy evidence of what he'd done, he slid out of the bed and began gathering up his clothes.

As he hastily dressed, Gina lounged naked on the bed, giggling and watching him. She let out a quiet moan of disappointment when he pulled up his boxers, covering his still sensitive cock. Once he was dressed, he turned toward her, but had no idea what to say.

"Go ahead, before Roy gets home. That was so worth waiting for. Grab my top out of the living room and bring it in here before you go?"

"Yeah, okay," he said, and then headed out of her room. Along the way, it dawned on him that the only reason he'd stopped and gotten himself into this situation was because her car wasn't there. When he returned to the room with her top, he asked, "Where's your car?"

She gestured for him to toss it anywhere, so he put it down on her dresser. Then she answered, "I was reading over Roy's shoulder when you two were talking about that, so I hid it in the garage where Mom and Dad's cars usually are. Sneaky, aren't I? Come on. You have to admit it was incredible."

"Yeah. You made me come hard."

"I loved it. You too, by the way. I needed that so badly."

A half smile tugged at his lips when he said, "You did go pretty wild."

"Uh huh. You know, this thing you've got with me being off limits is more or less all you. Roy knows that I sucked off Jack once, and he's not pissed or anything."

"Seriously?"

"He doesn't want to know anything about it, but it doesn't really bother him. Then there's the fact that Roy fucked your sister a couple of times."

Rick gave a violent shake of his head and exclaimed, "What?"

She laughed. "It was a rebound thing. They did it a couple of times, and then it was over. Neither of them are really into each other, but it happened. If anything, you still owe him one, if you want to think of it that way."

He didn't even know how to process that, other than to shiver at the disturbing thought of his sister having sex with anyone.

"Go on. I know I don't even want you to get caught in the house smelling like pussy. I need to get in the shower and brush my teeth."

"Right."

Gina blew him a kiss while pulling open a drawer to retrieve a pair of panties. He headed out of the room, still reeling from the whirlwind that he'd been caught up in. He was a couple of miles down the road before he even realized that his face was still covered in drying pussy juice. The fast food napkin from the door compartment didn't accomplish much, so he headed straight to the shower himself upon arriving home.

When Rick returned to his room, he found messages waiting for him — from Gina, of course. He opened the conversation to find an awkwardly framed photo of her bent over, holding the phone in one hand, and her ass cheeks spread apart with the other.

After that was a message that said, "You know, all you have to do is ask me. You can stuff my ass anytime."

A few minutes later, just before he exited the bathroom, she'd sent another couple of messages. "Actually, you don't have to ask. Want to do me up the butt?" The second said, "I could meet you at your place after you come over shooting tomorrow. Then you can shoot something up my ass."

It was more or less a forgone conclusion at that point. He'd already broken the bro code, found out he wasn't the only one, and she was offering what was essentially his sexual holy grail. He took a deep breath, tapped, and saved her number under her name, making it official.

He pondered how to respond for a minute or two, and then finally settled on, "Can't wait."

****

Rick knew better than to look at the messages Gina had sent him while he was at work. He even waited until he got home, despite his anticipation growing throughout the day. Best friend's sister or not, he couldn't wait to finally fulfill one of his biggest fantasies and fuck her ass.

Tonight was the night.

As soon as he was home, he opened the conversation and groaned. She'd sent two pictures. One was of her on her back, with her legs in the air, and a dildo pressed against her ass. The second showed her with that dildo buried to the hilt in her back door.

"Never had a dick as big as yours in my ass, so I thought I'd better warm up," the final message read.

He was hard as a rock all the way through his shower. The plan was the same as the previous couple of weeks — go over to Roy's and practice for the shooting competition. After that was when Gina was supposed to meet him back at his place.

Still hard and aching, he knew there was no way he was going to be able to think to shoot. He sent a message to Gina. "Why don't you come ahead over?"

Her reply arrived fast. "Hoped you would say that. On my way."

Though his friend's house was only a few minutes away, it seemed to take her forever to arrive. She was grinning when he opened the door, and he saw a yellow bow in her hair, though it was a barrette rather than a ribbon like the day before. It only emphasized to him that she was barely eighteen. Her tight t-shirt and tiny shorts demonstrated beyond any doubt that she was a woman — if only just.

Gina grabbed a handful of his cock as she stepped inside, and let out a sensual growl. She grabbed a bottle of lube out of her purse, gave it a playful shake, and then nodded toward his bedroom.

He was a little embarrassed that he hadn't even thought of it. If she hadn't brought lube with her, he would have needed to go out and buy it.

He followed her to the bedroom, where she sat the bottle of lube on the nightstand next to the bed. Then she hung her purse from the drawer handle, turned toward him, bit her bottom lip, and slowly crossed the floor. While there was arousal in her eyes, there was something else as well — something softer. When she reached him, she slid one hand around his waist, to his back, and looked up at him.

The sparks that flew between them surprised him. For years, she had been his friend's annoying little sister. Then, she'd evolved into a sexy hunter, determined to have her way with him. Suddenly, she looked vulnerable, shy, and almost afraid.

Gina's lips parted slightly. She edged a little closer, and her eyes drifted closed. Caught up in the unexpected feelings, Rick kissed her. She let out a quiet whimper and reached up to cup his cheek with her other hand. He slid one hand behind her head, and the other behind her back. He could feel her shiver as their lips met in soft, caressing pecks.

"That was nice," she said when they simultaneously leaned out of the kiss.

He agreed, "Yeah."

"I didn't just scare you off, did I?"

He shook his head.

"Don't worry," she said, and her features took on the more familiar, hungry smile, "I still want you. I just had to give that a try." The hand behind his back quickly moved to the front, and settled between his legs. "Now I want to try something else."

After a squeeze of his erection, she took a step back, grabbed the tail of her shirt, and pulled it up. He quickly followed suit. His cock throbbed as his shirt cleared his eyes, letting him see her braless breasts. She was able to drop her shorts and kick them off far more quickly than he could stomp on the heels of his shoes to remove them.

Gina sank down to her knees, looked up into his eyes, and reached back to yank off her shoes. Just like that, she was naked except for a cute little pair of ankle socks. She reached out and stroked her hands up and down his legs while he kicked off his other shoe. She moaned, "Mmm hmm," when he pushed his jeans and boxers down, letting his cock spring free.

The denim only made it to his knees before she moved in.

Rick growled as his friend's little sister lapped him from root to tip, gazing into his eyes the whole time. She kissed the tip, and then gave the shaft another broad-tongued lick from the side. He put one hand on her shoulder while she tongued his cock, wetting it in her saliva. At the top of one stroke, she wrangled the head of his cock between her lips with her tongue. She finally broke eye contact when her lips slid down his throbbing shaft.

A growl escaped him. Her hot little mouth felt like heaven. She took about half of him, slid her lips back up to the tip, glanced up at him, and took him in again. Rick breathed hard as the sexy young minx took him in again and again — her lips moving steadily farther down his shaft. She locked eyes with him at the top of every suck, letting the head pop out of her lips for a fraction of a second before engulfing him.

Gina let out a croak when she finally swallowed all but an inch of his cock. She quickly pulled away, leaving him with thick globs of spittle running down his shaft, and tendrils leading to her lips. She smeared the slippery mess over him with a stroking hand while she sniffled and blinked the tears out of her eyes.

When she leaned back in, he put a hand under her chin to tilt her head up, and one under her arm. She stood up, and he let his hands slide down her side to her ass as she rose. Once she was on her feet, he stooped slightly, and lifted her off them.

Gina squealed in surprised delight when he picked her up. She quickly wrapped her arms and legs around him, steadying herself as he carried her to the bed. He was rather proud of himself when he was able to lift his knee onto the bed while carrying her, and then lean down to lay her on the mattress.

The firm mounds of her breasts were right in front of him — calling out to him — and he answered.

A quavering whimper passed her lips from the pleasure his were giving her. He sucked the stiff point of her left breast, flicked it with his tongue, and then moved to its twin. Gina's fingers entwined in his hair and she moaned. Rick worshiped the breasts she'd been tempting him with for so long, causing her to writhe and arch her back.

Her tits weren't the only thing calling to him, though. He planted a kiss on the lower swell of her right breast, and then one just below. She whimpered, "Oh," when he kissed her again, a few inches above her belly button. Her next oh was a little louder when he kissed her below her naval.

"Wait," she said in a squeaky little voice when he kissed just above her heart-shaped little pussy.

Rick glanced up and saw her reaching for her purse. She slipped her hand inside and withdrew the same dildo from the pictures she'd sent him.

"Stretch my ass out while you eat me? I want to be ready for you."

Though the scent of her arousal was making his mouth water, he nodded. She grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a generous bead along the length of her toy, and then smeared it all over. She added a second dollop to the head of the dildo, and then held it out to him, holding it by the center of the shaft. He took it by the unlubricated base.

"The switch is on the bottom," she instructed as she sat the lube back on the nightstand. "Wait until it's inside me." Gina pulled her knees up toward her chest, and grabbed behind them to hold them in place. "Put it in my ass and get me ready for that big dick."

Rick pressed the head of the dildo against her forbidden hole and pushed. He was trying to go easy, but the resistance surprised him.

She said, "A little harder. A little—" A gasp cut her off when the bulbous tip popped inside her. She growled and said, "Deeper."

A smile spread across his face as he pushed the dildo in her ass. It was easier going than the initial penetration, but he could tell how tight it was. His cock throbbed in anticipation of feeling that squeeze first hand. Gina let out a long groan as he buried it to within an inch of the base, and then whimpered when he stopped.

Then he flipped the switch.

She tensed and shuddered from the vibrations running through her from the buried toy. She spread her legs wider, and he saw her pussy winking at him from the contractions of her intimate muscles.

"Oh, eat my pussy," she begged.

She didn't have to ask twice.

Gina squealed as he dived in. He lapped at the entrance of her canal, drinking up her nectar, and probed with his stiffened tongue. Then he moved up to her clit, and gave it a long, slow, broad-tongued lap. She whimpered and her toes curled from his touch.

Rick tongued her feverishly, making her twitch and moan. Then, on a whim, he gave the slightest push on the dildo humming in her ass. It barely moved the phallus, but it was enough to make her yelp in surprise and shudder.

"Yes!" she cried when she caught her breath.

He continued to devour her pussy, and just when he sucked her swollen clit between his lips, he bumped the vibe again. She gasped and lurched. He waited only a few seconds before doing it again, but then let her wait and anticipate the next tiny thrust of the artificial cock deep in her back door.

Her breathing quickened. Her cries grew louder, and higher in pitch. She writhed even more energetically. Every bit of it drove him to even more enthusiastic efforts. Soon enough, her every breath was a gasp, expelled in a cry of pleasure.

He was certain he had her on the cusp when she begged, "So close. Oh god! Fuck me! I want to come on your dick. Please. Please. Please. Fuck me!"

His cock was screaming for attention nearly as loud as she was begging for it. He pushed up on his hands, pulled his knees under him, and quickly scooted between her parted legs.

"Hurry," she pleaded while shuddering.

Rick rubbed the head between her folds, wetting it in her juices, and then slipped inside her. She let out a squeal and arched her back high off the mattress. Her pussy was easily one of the tightest he'd ever felt, and he growled as he pushed deep into her hot, slippery embrace.

Knowing he was soon going to be somewhere even tighter made it all the sweeter.

Unfortunately, the handle of the vibe was somewhat square, and not particularly comfortable against his balls once he was buried inside her. He leaned forward a little while she whimpered in bliss, and felt his family jewels lift away from the buzzing toy. So he dropped over her on his hands, leaning against her bent legs. It did the trick.

Her eyes were wide, and rolled up in her head. Gina's hands moved from behind her knees to his back, since his weight was holding them in place for her. She sucked in a gasp when her eyes pinched closed, and then opened them to fix him with an intense gaze. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she cried.

He was hardly one to argue.

Gina yelped when he slammed into her, driving her butt down into the mattress. The vibrations from the toy were so intense that he could feel them in her pussy as he fucked her. Her gorgeous face flushed — growing redder with every smack of their colliding flesh. Her tits bounced and jiggled before his eyes. He could feel the wash of her hot breath on his face and neck as she screamed her pleasure.

In less than a minute, she was screaming, "Yes! Yes! Gonna come! Gonna come! Gonna come!"

Then her mouth dropped open and her chin quivered through several thrusts. Her eyes widened — looking unfocused. Rick drove his cock into her hard and fast — reveling in her expression of pleasure until suddenly her nails bit into his back.

Gina's head bent back and she screeched as orgasm claimed her.

Rick let out a surprised grunt and froze in place with his cock buried balls deep inside her. One hand continued to claw at his back while the other snapped to the back of his head. Her fingers entwined in his hair and tugged at the roots, encouraging him to slip between her bent knees atop her to relieve the pressure. Her legs immediately wrapped around him as well.

Gina's climaxing pussy held him in a viselike grip. She screamed and convulsed beneath him like a woman possessed. His balls were sitting in just the right position on the toy in her ass to feel the full brunt of its vibrations, making his cock throb rapidly in her clenched canal. That in turn drove her to even greater heights.

The throes of her orgasm went on and on. She came like no other girl he'd ever been with. Eventually, her grasping limbs and clawing nails began to lose their strength. Her cries grew hoarse, broken by noisy gasps, and weepy-sounding as the onslaught of her orgasm settled into aftershocks.

"Oh god — off!" she pleaded just as another of those shockwaves ripped through her body.

Rick disentangled himself from her arms and legs and lifted off her. The slide of his cock as he straightened and pulled out set her off again.

"No! T-toy!" she cried as soon as she could draw air into her lungs again.

He had to chase the buried vibrator, as her hips were still bucking, but he managed to grab hold of it and turn the toy off. Gina's hips lurched as he did, and the toy slipped out of her ass.

She curled up with a pained whimper to twitch and tremble through her fading orgasm.

Rick dropped the vibrator and stroked her ass as she settled down. The sight was so amazing that he didn't feel any pangs of guilt about watching his best friend's little sister in a state of post-orgasmic bliss. When her panting slowed, she rolled onto her back again, and met his eyes.