Rim Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," she said in a breathless voice, and then shook with a silent chuckle.

He smiled and ran his finger over her right leg.

"I didn't..." she had to pause to gasp and swallow. "Didn't make a mess?"

Rick glanced down at the vibrator, finding it surprisingly clean, and then shook his head. "No."

"Good. My god, I thought I was... I don't know. You made me come so hard." She then glanced at his still bobbing cock and moaned. "I did make a mess. Come here."

He responded to her beckoning, and knee-walked toward the head of the bed. As soon as it was in reach, Gina's tongue ran up the length of his pussy-slick cock.

Rick groaned and watched her lick her juices off his erection. It was incredibly sexy, and he asked, "Taste good?"

"Uh huh," she responded without pausing in her tongue bath.

After a thorough licking, she wrapped her hand around his cock, parted her lips, and took him in. Her cheeks puffed out for a moment when the head hit the back of her tongue, but she recovered, sucking hard all the way back to the tip, and then letting it go with a wet pop.

"God, you're so big," she said as she stared at it and stroked it in her hand. "I'm half afraid it won't fit in my ass."

Though he tried not to show it, that made him wonder if she was about to beg off.

She quickly reassured him that wasn't the case when she looked up and said, "That doesn't mean I'm not going to try, though. Ready to put this big dick in my ass?"

He groaned and she giggled when that made him throb hard in her hand.

Without letting go of his erection, she reached out with her other hand and retrieved the bottle of lube. Gina popped the top, slid her hand down to the root of his cock, tilted the bottle, and gave it a squeeze.

Rick sucked in a sharp breath through his nose when the slightly chilly fluid oozed over the head of his cock.

Gina moved the bottle in a small circle, letting the lube drizzle down his shaft around its circumference. She slid her loosely gripped hand up and down the shaft, spreading the lube over him, and then added more. By the time she was finished, he had a thick, all-over coating. She closed the bottle and gave it a toss so it landed at about the midpoint of the bed, off to her left.

As she reclined on the mattress and bent her knees, she asked, "Is this okay? I like to watch, but if you want to do me doggy-style?"

He shook his head as he moved, sliding his knees across the sheets. He wanted to see far more than just her butt and back. Gina rubbed two lube covered fingers over her forbidden hole, adding to what was already there from her toy. She then pulled her knees back toward her chest and grabbed behind them, presenting her puckered opening to him.

"I want it. Stuff my ass," she sultrily encouraged him as he moved into position.

He took his cock in hand and sighed in anticipation as he took aim.

"But go slow," she quickly amended when his slippery tip touched her ass.

The resistance he had felt with the toy was nothing compared to what he felt when he began to push. He had to slide his guiding fingers farther up the shaft and hold on tighter when his cock was trying to bend and slip off target, rather than penetrating. On the verge of fulfilling a long-held fantasy, it was all he could do to heed her words and take it easy. He pressed harder, and harder, until he finally felt the slightest slip.

"Ah! Oh!" Gina cried as the mushroom tip slipped inside her, and her ass tightened around the shaft below.

Rick groaned from the unbelievable squeeze. That he had expected — though his imaginings paled in comparison to reality. The delight he hadn't anticipated was how hot she felt inside. Gina was stiff and trembling. Her toes were tightly curled, her eyes narrow, and her brow furrowed. Her mouth hung open in a silent cry, until at last she gasped.

Her words came out in a high-pitched rush, "Oh my lord, so fucking big."

"Tight. Fuck," Rick growled as the muscular little ring rhythmically contracted around him. He had to keep the pressure on, because it felt as if her ass was trying to push him out.

Gina let go of her right leg, and when it slipped back toward him, Rick caught it and guided it over his shoulder. The reason she let go was evident when she began to tease her clit with lube-slick fingers.

"Give me... Give me a second," she pleaded. "Let me get used to it."

He nodded, perfectly content to feel the squeeze and watch her masturbate. "You okay?"

She offered a curt nod. Her fingers moved faster over her button, and she whimpered.

That alone was a treat, as only a couple of girls had ever let him watch them play with themselves — and not for very long. It was exciting to see something so private and intimate on display right in front of him. She seemed to prefer sliding her fingers up and down, rather than in circles like the other girls. She also tapped her clit and pinched it. The pinch drew a yelp out of her.

As the sound faded, her muscles slightly relaxed. Already pushing to stay inside her, a little over an inch more of Rick's cock vanished in her ass before it clenched tight around him again.

Gina's head lashed back and she let out a choked-off scream. Her head snapped back up a moment later, and she stared at him stretching her ass. "Fucking god," she growled.

"Feels so good," he said.

"So full. More," she said from between clenched teeth.

Rick pushed, fighting the resistance, and his enthusiasm got the better of him. In a flash, almost the whole of his hard shaft vanished into her. Gina shrieked and her eyes misted over. The fingers of her left hand dug into the back of her knee, leaving white depressions around them. Her other hand curled into a claw above her pussy.

He pulled back about an inch upon seeing the obvious discomfort in her features, but she let out a snarl and barked, "More. All off it."

He reversed course, and she growled until his balls settled against her. Then she gasped.

"Oh god. All in me," she squeaked. Her fingers returned to her clit.

Rick throbbed in her canal. "So hot and tight. So fucking good."

Gina met his gaze with eyes that were narrow and still glimmering with unshed tears. "Do it. Fuck my ass."

He withdrew — gasping from the feeling of her ass stroking his turgid flesh — but went too far. Her hips twitched, and he slipped out.

"Oh," she cried, the sound somehow mingling both longing and relief. "Back in."

That proved easier than the first time, because her ass had gaped to accommodate his girth. Her chin dropped to her chest and an unexpectedly deep growl escaped her as his cock violated her ass once more. He buried his cock in her ass, and she groaned as he immediately withdrew. A growl punctuated by a whimper accompanied his next slow thrust.

It was everything he'd fantasized about and more. He took his time, alternately watching her expression harden and her fingers between her legs. The sounds she was making were loud, primal, and almost ferocious. The heat increased as he slid in and out of her ass, making his growls and groans fall into a deeper register as well. Gina dipped her fingers into her pussy, making squishy sounds as she fucked herself with them for several fast strokes. The slippery digits then returned to her clit.

"More lube," she gasped when his excitement got the better of him, and he thrust a little faster.

As he withdrew, Rick picked up the bottle from where she'd tossed it, and popped open the top. Once again her voice carried notes of sweet respite and sharp need when his cock slipped out of her ass.

She looked down at her gaping hole and said, "In me. Please."

He pointed the bottle into her ass, which was gaped wide enough to see the deep red inside her, and gave a squeeze. A loud cry escaped her when the cool liquid drizzled into her hot, abused ass. Though her butt puckered, quite a lot made it inside her before it welled up into a pool. Rick then gave the head of his cock a squirt, and dropped the bottle at his side.

She bit her lower lip and nodded as he edged forward. A hissing, flatulent sound accompanied his cock penetrating her, and her head lashed back once more.

Though he returned to the slow, methodical rocking of his hips, a tickle was building in the head of his cock, urging him on. He fought it, watching her muscles tighten every time his balls pressed against her. Her fingers went into a flurry over her clit. Each stroke slid between her nether lips to the abundant wetness there, and then lifted her hood to expose her naked clit at the top.

Gina's face began to glisten with sweat, and grow flushed. His urges eroded conscious thought, and he began to thrust harder and faster into her tight teenage ass.

"Yes. Harder. Faster," she encouraged him after a few strokes, and then shoved her fingers deep into her pussy.

Rick couldn't have held back if he wanted to. He watched as she fucked her pussy hard with her fingers. The rapid, squishy sounds that made were a perfect symphony combined with the claps of their colliding flesh, her whimpers, his grunts, and the creaking of the bed springs.

Gina's glistening skin began to sprout droplets near her hairline. Her breasts bounced from the shockwaves traveling through her body. Her cries came louder and more rapidly by the second. Rick felt the tickle in his cockhead swell and spread from the hot squeeze of her ass and the incredibly sexy display.

Soon enough, he was fighting the inevitable. His grunts deepened. His breath blasted from his nostrils. He was marching headlong toward an explosion, and fighting it with every ounce of his will. He wanted her to come, but he was convinced he wasn't going to be able to hold off long enough.

Her sudden shriek startled him with its volume and pitch. She screamed in a tight, pained voice, "Gonna come! Come for me! Please! Come deep in my ass!"

That was it. Hearing her plead for it shattered the tiny shreds of control he had left. He slammed into her, and erupted with a roar. When the first hot spurt flooded her ass, Gina's eyes widened, and she yowled as orgasm claimed her as well.

Despite less than twenty-four hours having passed since she'd made him go off like a volcano while rimming him, his orgasm was just as intense. He once again felt every powerful ejaculation surging up his shaft, and tickling the slit as it filled her ass. Gina writhed beneath him with her fingers shoved deep in her pussy. She let out weepy cries from the waves of orgasm crashing through her body. Her ass clamped down on him so tight that he couldn't have moved if he'd had any ability to try.

Despite the copious amounts of cum he pumped into her, she was still coming when he grew sensitive. He growled and gnashed his teeth, but soon couldn't take it any more. With a violent wrench, he yanked his protesting organ out of her ass.

Gina screeched, slammed out flat, and then her back arched until only her feet and head were supporting her for a few seconds. Then she dropped to the bed with a groan.

Rick gasped for breath, wincing every time his cock throbbed in response to her whimpers and whines. It took a couple of minutes for him to even open his eyes and look at her. She was still twitching, and he could see a stream of cum curling around her buttock, down her leg, and dripping to the bed below.

After a while, he felt her moving, but couldn't summon up the energy to turn his head to see what she was doing. He jumped when the chilly plastic of a personal pack of bathroom wipes landed on his chest. He then saw her standing next to the bed with several of the wipes wadded up and held against her ass.

"Don't come in, okay?" she said just before scurrying out of the room. He heard the bathroom door open, close, and then the water running full blast.

It took quite a surge of willpower to grab the pack of wipes off his chest. The thought occurred to him that he should have considered that need as well. He had been thoroughly unprepared. His dick ached from going soft after the tight squeeze and the lube having lost a lot of its slipperiness in the last minute or so before he came. Nevertheless, he pulled out a wipe and started cleaning up, understanding the need.

It was an uncomfortable and lengthy process, but he was eventually as clean as he could be. The bathroom door opened at about the same time as he tossed the last wipe into the trash can.

Gina was walking gingerly and whimpering when she returned to the room. She crawled into the bed, laid her head on his shoulder, and said, "My butt hurts."

The affected pout in her voice and the following giggle set him off, and he chuckled with her. He wrapped his arm around her and settled it on her tummy. She responded with a sweet, contented moan.

"Worth it," she added as she snuggled up tighter against him.

Holding her with the fruity smell of her hair and the spicy scent of her perfume tickling his nostrils, he turned his head so that his cheek was resting against her forehead, drawing out another moan.

It was unexpectedly warm and comfortable. She fit him like a matching puzzle piece, and the lines of her body were astoundingly beautiful as he looked down on them. It felt right, so he turned his head a little more and planted a kiss on her forehead, which made her shiver.

Slowly but surely, as they lay together in the descending darkness, he realized there was more than animal attraction between them — at least on his end.

They both turned to face each other at the same time. Their eyes met, and electricity crackled between them. The next thing he knew, they were softly kissing and caressing each other's faces.

The night was far from over.

****

"Shit," Roy said as he sat down his rifle. "Think it may be time for me to give up."

"That's a good group," Rick argued.

Roy let out a disdainful snort. "Sure. Looks like shit next to yours. It's one damn hole in the bullseye, where every shot went through," he said as he walked out to retrieve his target.

"I have been out here every day for weeks."

"Yeah. Yeah. Stop trying to smooth it over. You whipped my ass like a redheaded stepchild."

When something moved in his peripheral vision, he glanced toward the house for a second, and then quickly looked away from Gina's bedroom curtain dropping back in front of the window.

"At least I'll get to see you beat Bobby Frandson's ass this weekend. He doesn't stand a chance," Roy said as he sat his latest target on top of the stack.

The two friends gathered up their rifles and headed for the garage. While they cleaned their weapons, Rick was puzzling over what he was going to say. He was barely able to keep up with the conversation.

It hadn't gone unnoticed. "What's up? You act like you've got ants in your pants. You ain't worried about beating that blowhard, are you?" Roy asked.

"No." He blew out a breath from between pursed lips and steeled his will. "Can I ask you something?"

Roy's brow furrowed and he answered with a confused-sounding, "Yeah."

"Uhm..." He gave up on trying to break it to his friend gently, and just blurted out what was on his mind. "Would it be too weird if I took Gina out?"

Roy erupted in laughter.

"Come on, man," Rick said, fighting off a blush.

"Sorry," his friend apologized, and then laughed again for a moment. "So, she finally broke you, huh? Surprised you lasted this long."

"If it's too fucked up..."

Roy waved his hand and said, "It's cool, dude. At least she won't be running around with those scumbags she's been hanging out with."

"Really?"

"Really. I'd tell you just not to suck face with her when I'm around, but I know my sister. She's going to exploit that for every bit of torture she can milk out of it."

The door between the garage and the house opened, and Rick saw Gina step through it with a huge smile on her face.

Without even turning around, Roy said, "Annnd, she was listening through the door."

There was no fighting his blush as Gina skipped toward Rick with her perfect little breasts bouncing. She put her arms around him, kissed his cheek, and asked, "So, where are we going?"

Roy shook his head, interposed his hand between them and his eyes, and said, "Have fun, man." He then added, "Go to hell, Gina."

"Love you too," she sweetly called after him as he turned to walk into the house.

"Oh boy," Rick said under his breath.

"Oh, come on. He literally asked for it," Gina said, and then giggled. "Seriously, though... I promise I'll try not to make things weird with you guys. No talking about sex, and no hot and heavy making out around him — no matter how much I want it. Forgive me?"

He sighed. There was no resisting those gorgeous eyes. "Yeah. So, what do you want to do? Go get something to eat? Movie?"

"Anything," she said as she leaned in for a long, soft, incredible kiss.

****

Thanks for reading! Please take a moment to vote ( only once per reader! ) as that's the bread and butter of a free author. Comments and favorites are certainly welcome, as they increase the profile of the story and attract more of the same. The feedback is my writing fuel.

I'm self-editing most of my pieces again, so feel free to point out where I messed up. If it's egregious enough, I'll put in a fix. Don't want to clog up the system with minor edits.