Rima's Misadventures: Walk of Shame

Story Info
Being the lowest scoring student cost Rima her clothes.
8.4k words
4.36
22.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A standalone part in 'Rima's Misadventures' series which follows the story of a 19 year-old Rima.

Disclaimer: All the characters in the story are above the age of 18.

* * * * *

Rima got out of the car with a heavy heart.

"Don't forget to put on your ID card!" said her father before he drove off.

She stood outside the gate and looked at the coaching institute while wearing her ID card around her neck. It had been six months and she was still not used to the place. Almost every student of Winners' Institute felt the same. But they had no choice. Most of them resided in hostels within the institute's campus. And they rarely got any opportunity to step outside.

But Rima was a day-scholar. She came to the institute by 8.30 in the morning and went back home by 5 in the evening. It was just like school time, except, school was way more fun.

She couldn't clear the engineering entrance exam in the first attempt, so her father decided to enrol her in a coaching institute.

Day-scholars had to submit their phones at the reception where they were kept in lockers.

As she walked through the corridors of the girls' building, she blended in with the blue T-shirts of the girls. All the students had to wear Winners' Institute's blue T-shirt as part of the uniform.

Most of the girls wore leggings or jeans. Some girls wore long skirts. Rima wore skirts which almost showed her knees and it was considered a revealing outfit by many.

She had been reprimanded many times by Miss Vaneeta for not covering her legs enough.

The boys attended their classes in a separate building. The boys' and girls' buildings were separated by a lawn by some 30 metres.

She entered her classroom absent-mindedly. She was a student of Class-F. The batches were divided from Classes A to F and the students of Class-F were the lowest scoring students when they wrote the admission test for getting into Winners' Institute. There was a Class-M for medical entrance test aspirants.

Rima looked around inside her classroom and watched the pathetic 18 to 20 year old girls, half of them with glasses, most of them looking geeky, trying to memorise all the chemical, mathematical or physical formulas, even though it was still fifteen minutes before Miss Vaneeta's Inorganic Chemistry class started.

Her benchmate, Kavita, was perhaps the most unkempt girl she had ever seen. But she liked Kavita.

"You missed a big show yesterday Rima!" shouted Kavita as she shook Rima by her shoulders.

Rima had taken a sick leave the previous day.

"I had a headache," lied Rima.

"I hope you brought a letter from your parents?"

"Oh yes."

"You better get that leave letter out, or else your ass is gonna get whooped," said Kavita.

"Nothing is gonna happen. I have it, I know," said Rima, "You were saying something about missing a show."

"Oh yes!" said Kavita, "How do I say this? Oh my god. I could still see that image. Dirty thoughts were floating in my mind when I saw that. Have you ever seen the butt of a naked boy?"

"What..? What..? What are you saying..? Butt of a naked boy?"

"That's exactly what I saw yesterday, Rima. And the hundreds of girls from Class-A to Class-M. A boy was paraded naked through the corridors. All the girls were sticking to the window bars and standing at the classroom doors for the show."

"You must be kidding Kavita."

"No, I'm not! I'm telling you... that a boy was paraded naked through the corridors of the girls' building."

Rima was still sceptical.

Kavita nudged a girl with thick glasses sitting on the bench in front of them.

"Hey? Wasn't a boy walking naked in the corridor yesterday?"

"Yes, his name was Saatvik. And I know that because he is my neighbour back at my place and I only saw him yesterday after six months; in his birthday suit. He's also a hosteller," said the girl with thick glasses whose name was Sadhna.

Rima's mouth was wide open.

"His ass looked so smooth. Ah," said Kavita, closing her eyes, trying to think about it.

"But why?"

"He shaves his buttcheeks, probably."

"No, I mean, why was he paraded around naked?"

Sadhna turned around.

"Saatvik was made to parade around naked because when he was asked to solve a simple trigonometric question on the blackboard of his class, he messed up the identities. First he was slapped on the face and his butt was caned for not remembering the identities. But it seems like he has made such mistakes many times. So the maths teacher made him strip all his clothes and..."

"Not all his clothes mind you. He still had his watch, his shoes, socks and his glasses on," interrupted Kavita.

"Yes, like she said," continued Sadhna, "And he was made to walk naked through the corridors of the boys' building and then cross the little lawn between the buildings and walk through the corridors of the girls' building."

"Giving us a good view of his naked body, and his sweet smooth ass," said Kavita, "His head was lowered all the time, poor boy. And he was covering his crotch with his hands. The maths teacher was leading him."

"Now Saatvik will never forget the trigonometric identities," said Sadhna.

"But how can they do this? It's torture. It's against some kind of human rights," said Rima, "He should complain to his parents."

"Our parents have agreed to such kinds of punishments before they sent us here," said Kavita.

"What? No way," said Rima.

The bell rang and the already seated girls made an attempt to straighten their backs and look attentive. Within a few seconds a teacher arrived. Everyone stood up to greet her. It was Miss Vaneeta, sort of their class teacher who also taught Chemistry. She was wearing a silk saree with thick green shade.

When all took their seats, the attendance call started.

"Rima? You were absent yesterday?" said Miss Vaneeta in a loud voice, as if Rima had committed a sin.

"Yes ma'am," said Rima jumping up from her seat.

"Can you produce the leave letter?"

The curt voice of Miss Vaneeta shook Rima. Why was her fingers shaking? She searched her bag thoroughly before she found the letter.

She slowly walked towards Miss Vaneeta. She felt as if the whole class was watching her, and she wasn't wrong.

Rima had always been on Miss Vaneeta's radar. Apart from getting the lowest marks consistently in almost all kinds of tests that were conducted from time to time in the class, Rima had the misfortune of being in the wrong place at the wrong time in the presence of Miss Vaneeta.

She had been caught sleeping in the class, not once, but thrice. Miss Vaneeta made her stand outside the class whenever she caught her and even informed her parents.

She once got a perfect zero in an Inorganic Chemistry test. Her parents were informed again.

She was once walking around in a mall with her male best friend on a Sunday and she came across Miss Vaneeta and her young son. Miss Vaneeta stared at her as if she were a slut. Only that one time, Rima's parents put Miss Vaneeta in the wrong because they were aware of her outing with her male friend.

Miss Vaneeta had always insisted that Rima should have stayed in the Institute's hostels. But her parents didn't want her to be away from them.

Miss Vaneeta glanced at the leave letter which had Rima's father's signature. She lifted her eyes from the letter and then scanned Rima from head to toe with her eyes.

"You could help yourself with a longer skirt," said Miss Vaneeta coldly.

Rima looked down at her skirt. It just barely covered her knees.

"Seems like I'm still growing," said Rima with a fake chuckle.

She wanted to lighten the mood. But she should have realised in the past six months that Winners' Institute had no place for jokes.

Miss Vaneeta gave a blank face and signalled her with her eyes to get back to her seat.

* * * * *

The one and half hour class started and Rima found it hard to keep her eyes open. She used to like Chemistry. But somehow Inorganic Chemistry felt like a bore when Miss Vaneeta taught it.

"I'm gonna conduct a class test in two days," said Miss Vaneeta.

Those were the words that woke Rima up from her slumber.

"In this class of seventy, whoever gets the lowest marks would be given a severe punishment," continued Miss Vaneeta, "It could be spanking in front of the whole class, it could be beatings on both the knuckles with a hard ruler. It could be any form of humiliation that can knock some sense into the girl to not be the last person in a competition."

"But what if the lowest marks are shared by more than one person?" asked Sadhna.

Every student looked at her with dread.

"That's a good question Sadhna," said Miss Vaneeta, "Considering the fact that you could very well be the loser."

It was true. Sadhna, Kavita and Rima had always been among the bottom ten students of the class.

"In that case everyone who shares the lowest marks gets punished," continued Miss Vaneeta, "There can be more than one loser. But that's unlikely."

* * * * *

"Of course it's gonna be unlikely, she will evaluate the test that way," said Kavita during recess.

"I wish I'm not the only one getting spanked. If another girl shares the same fate as mine, I'd happily get those spankings," said Sadhna.

"You're gonna be alone Sadhna. Be ready for those spankings," said Rima, "But she said the punishment could be anything."

"Strikes on knuckles?" said Kavita.

"Standing in the corner with your hands raised for an entire period?" said Sadhna, "I just don't wanna be treated like Saatvik."

Kavita and Rima looked shocked at her and stayed quiet for a while.

"What? Like how he was paraded naked throughout the campus?" said Kavita.

"Yes. That's enough motivation for me to stop wasting my time at my hostel room and start preparing for the test," said Sadhna.

"That's surely not gonna happen. I mean, we are girls. They won't humiliate us like that," said Rima, "Spankings are possible in Winners' Institute. But parading a girl naked? That's out of the question. And Miss Vaneeta hasn't gone beyond striking the palms of our hands with a wooden stick. That's the only corporal punishment she has given yet."

"You're underestimating this Institute Rima," said Sadhna.

"Because she's a day-scholar. One night inside the hostel premises, and then she will realise what it's like to be in jail," said Kavita.

That evening after the classes, she rushed to the reception desk, retrieved her phone and called her father. Her father was free, so he came with his car to pick her up.

"How was the day? Was Miss Vaneeta upset about your absence yesterday?" asked her father.

"No papa, she wasn't mad," said Rima, "Papa, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes."

"Let's say... hypothetically... the institute decides to punish the lowest scorer in a class test. And the mode of punishment is humiliation. Would you be ok if I were to suffer such humiliation?"

"If you scored the lowest in the whole class?"

"Mmm hmmm."

"Then it's fine by me."

Maybe her father didn't really understand her question.

"What if the punishment is very humiliating? It can't be described, it can't be put into words."

"As long as you're not dead, it's fine."

Rima gasped. Her father heard her.

"I've paid a huge amount to get you enrolled in this institute Rima. I had to pay the hostel fees too, even though you're not staying at the hostel. The fees are the same, even if you're a day-scholar. And the fees that I'm paying for a year in this institute is almost equal to the combined fees that I paid for your school right from kindergarten. Whatever they can do to make you focus on your studies and crack the entrance exams, I'm ready to accept it," said her father.

Rima's heart started beating faster. She had never felt so anxious before.

Once she reached home, she went to her room directly and she opened the Inorganic Chemistry study material.

"I don't wanna be paraded naked," she said to herself.

* * * * *

Rima remained anxious for the next two days. She decided to have her dinner and breakfast in her room so she could read while eating.

In the classroom, she utilised whatever break time she got to revise the notes and textbooks of Inorganic Chemistry.

"Don't break your head Rima. It's going to be alright," said Kavita, "I don't think she's gonna parade any of us naked."

"Are you too shy of getting spanked in front of everyone?" said Sadhna, adjusting her glasses.

"Don't disturb me, let me study," said Rima and she turned away from them.

She slept at around midnight, after taking one last glance at her notes. There was a text notification on her phone. But she ignored it.

* * * * *

The day arrived. As soon as she entered the class she felt like she was the only one nervous. Everyone seemed relaxed, as if they were assured of something.

She noticed Sadhna looking at a piece of paper and then hurriedly turning the pages of her notes.

"What's that paper Sadhna?" asked Rima.

"The question paper," said Sadhna.

"What?"

"The question paper got leaked last night," said Sadhna.

"But how?"

"Ask your benchmate."

Rima turned to Kavita who had a smile on her face.

"What's Sadhna talking about?"

"I leaked the question paper," said Kavita.

"How?"

"You remember Miss Vaneeta left her long notebook on the desk yesterday, after her class was over and I went to the staff room to give it to her?"

"Yes."

"On the way to the staff room, I opened her notebook and found the question paper. I took a good look at it and remembered all the questions, before I entered the staff room and handed her her notebook."

"Then she texted us all the questions," said Sadhna with a smile.

"But I didn't text everyone. I knew that some girls had to be unlucky so that they scored the lowest marks," said Kavita with a mischievous smile.

"It doesn't matter. Almost everyone has got the questions from their friends," said Sadhna.

Out of nowhere Rima slapped Kavita's shoulders. She kept slapping both the shoulders turn by turn.

"Ow! What are you doing?" said Kavita, rubbing her shoulders.

"Why didn't you text me the questions?" shouted Rima.

Girls from the nearby benches turned their heads to look at her and then went back to their normal chatter.

"Why did you leave me?" continued Rima.

"What? I texted you the questions. Last night. Don't blame me if you never opened the text."

Rima couldn't comprehend what Kavita was saying. But then it dawned on her. She had indeed seen the notification of Kavita's text on her phone. But she didn't bother opening it.

Miss Vaneeta stormed into the classroom. Everyone stood up from their seats.

Rima's heart dropped. She saw the bundle of question papers in Miss Vaneeta's arms.

The test started and it was a multiple choice question paper. Everybody got an OMR response sheet to mark the correct options.

Rima had studied enough. She looked at the questions and most of them looked familiar. And she was confident in answering the questions.

"Maybe, this is not bad after all," she thought once she finished the test.

She knew she attempted wrong answers for some questions. But she was still satisfied. She felt that she had not attended a better class test than this before.

After the OMR sheets were collected and submitted to Miss Vaneeta, there was a break and the class started chattering.

"This is the best exam I've ever written," said Sadhna, turning around to Rima and Kavita.

"Indeed," nodded Kavita.

Rima looked around and most of the girls looked satisfied.

"Everyone has done their best," she thought, "Now I'll have to wait and see if my best is not the worst in the class."

In the evening, Rima was sitting in the back of her father's car.

"You seem worried Rima," her father commented, "Is it for the test?"

"Mmm hmm," said Rima, nodding her head.

"You've been studying hard for the test. I think you'll top the class," said her father.

"Thanks papa," said Rima.

"And one more thing. I can't come tomorrow to pick you up. I've informed the call taxi guy to pick you up tomorrow evening."

"Okay."

In the bed at night, Rima kept thinking about her performance in the test.

"It's gonna take at least two days for Miss Vaneeta to evaluate the test," thought Rima, "I shouldn't worry till then."

* * * * *

"That bitch Vaneeta, she's evaluated our answer sheets," announced Kavita as soon as Rima took her seat, "I heard from someone."

"What? In such a short time?"

"Come on, it was an MCQ test. And Winners' Institute has OMR scanners," said Sadhna turning around, "And we are a class of 70. It wouldn't take much time."

Rima had tried not to worry about the test throughout the morning before coming to the institute. Now she had to face the music soon.

"What do you think the punishment is gonna be?" asked Sadhna.

"I don't think they would let us go through whatever Saatvik went through," said Rima.

"Are you sure? Please tell me you're sure," said Kavita.

"I mean, it's obvious. We're girls. They are not gonna parade us naked," said Rima.

"You can't be sure Rima. It's Winners' Institute. They can do whatever they want to make us regret our low marks," said Sadhna.

Everyone in the class was excited about the test results. Most of them wanted to know who was the lowest scorer and what punishment she was gonna get.

"A spanking, maybe?" said Kavita.

"I think that's fair. A little humiliating. But fair enough," said Rima.

"Bare ass spanking or over the skirt?" asked Sadhna.

"Don't get so creative. No one's ass is gonna get bared," said Rima.

Miss Vaneeta finally entered the class and everybody fell silent. Her heavy silk saree flowed with her fast steps.

The students got up and did the usual greeting. But they were all afraid now. No one wanted to get humiliated.

"So, Class Test No. 12 for Inorganic Chemistry was conducted yesterday and the OMR sheets have been evaluated," said Miss Vaneeta, standing against the teacher's desk.

She picked the bundle of answer sheets and distributed bunches of it to the students in the front row.

Soon everyone got their respective answer sheets. Rima closed her eyes and prayed before she checked her marks.

It was 69 out of 100.

She was actually happy. Her highest had been 58 from the previous Class Tests. This was a big improvement. But she wanted to know now if she got the lowest in the class.

"There have been some surprising results," said Vaneeta Ma'am, "The highest scorer is Ritika with 97 out of 100."

The result was not surprising at all. Everyone clapped for her. She stood up to receive the applause. But she looked disappointed. Rima knew that she could have got a cent percent result. But Rima had heard after the test that Ritika had refused to look at the leaked question paper.

"The class average is also good. It's 74.5," said Miss Vaneeta.

Rima felt something inside her stomach turn. She was below the class average. But was she the lowest?

"The lowest mark in the class..., is...," Miss said Vaneeta looking around, "sixty..."

"Please don't say nine," whispered Rima to herself.

"....nine."

It felt like the whole world stood still. She couldn't feel anything. She saw Miss Vaneeta's face, but she couldn't process it. Some girls were looking at her. The whole class was looking at her. It felt like Kavita was shaking her shoulders. Was the class really silent or the sounds and noises couldn't reach her ear? She involuntarily stood up. She felt Miss Vaneeta's stare piercing through her soul.

Her legs moved itself out of her bench and escorted her to the front of the class near Miss Vaneeta.

"So Ms. Rima here is the lowest scorer in the class test," commented Miss Vaneeta, "Not really surprising, considering the fact that she has been consistently among the lowest scorers in the class. In fact, she has been the lowest scorer in the past five tests."