Rima's Misadventures: Walk of Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Vaneeta just stared at her. Rima couldn't stare back. She lowered her eyes and looked down at the floor. She felt the sting of each and every person's eyes on her.

What was Miss Vaneeta gonna do?

"Miss Rima here is about to realise that scoring the lowest marks in a class test is not something she would like to repeat next time," said Miss Vaneeta with a firm voice.

Rima had her hands on the sides, with fists tightly clenched and her eyes on the floor. What was she gonna do? She couldn't bear the anticipation.

"So Miss Rima, you should..."

"I'd like to say something Miss," interrupted Rima.

Miss Vaneeta's eyes flared.

"How dare you interrupt me?"

"I'd like to explain why I got the lowest marks."

"First you interrupt me, and then you want to give some petty excuses for your poor performance? You know what, I was gonna go easy on you. But I think you just got yourself a bigger punishment."

"Miss! The whole class cheated. The paper got leaked!" shouted Rima.

She looked around and the whole class looked tense. Some started lowering their faces. Some looked at her with concern. Few of the girls frowned at her.

Miss Vaneeta looked shocked. She walked around the class.

"Is this true? Was the question paper leaked?" she shouted.

When Miss Vaneeta walked past Sadhna and Kavita, Rima could see the fear in their eyes.

The silence seemed to be getting longer. Rima looked at the whole class, at Kavita and Sadhna. They looked terrified.

Miss Vaneeta took her spot in front of the class again.

"Even if that's true," continued Miss Vaneeta, "You still got the lowest marks. Even with the leaked question paper, you couldn't help being the last."

"But Miss, I didn't get the leaked paper, I'm a day-scholar, remember?"

"I know you're a day-scholar, don't remind me!" shouted Miss Vaneeta, "But I don't believe that you didn't receive the leaked paper. You know what? This just goes to show how ungrateful you are. Your father might have paid for the hostel and mess fees, but you are a day-scholar, so all that money is wasted. And you still couldn't study properly. You didn't take advantage of the leaked question paper. You keep taking leaves, probably faking your illness. You wear slutty skirts. And you talk back to teachers, disrespecting them. You know what? You're not going to get punished for scoring the lowest marks now. I'll punish you for being an ungrateful dumb arrogant spoiled brat."

"I'm telling the truth Miss Vaneeta, trust me," sobbed Rima with folded hands.

"Stop crying. Now take off your clothes," said Miss Vaneeta.

Almost every student in the class gasped. They weren't expecting that.

Rima started shaking even more. Her eyes widened in disbelief.

"I said take off your clothes. One by one. Take off your shirt, your skirt. Start with them."

Rima had so many thoughts in her mind. She could just run away from there. Her phone was still at the reception. She could call her father and wait for him to pick her up. Was it even an option?

"Don't make me strip your clothes," said Miss Vaneeta, grinding her teeth.

Rima realised that she had no choice. With trembling fingers, she first took off her ID card, and then she started lifting her shirt, with her back to the class. She slowly lifted them and she almost stopped when the shirt reached her face. She finally took it off and kept it on the teacher's desk.

She was wearing an undershirt, a loose tank top kind of undergarment.

"You are wearing this inside your T-shirt? A shameless girl like you isn't supposed to be a prude," said Miss Vaneeta. She tugged the hem of the undershirt, "Take it off too."

Rima wanted to cry. But somehow tears didn't flow out of her eyes. She was still nervous. She slowly lifted the undershirt too, revealing the white bra she was wearing.

"Turn around and show your slutty bra," said Miss Vaneeta as she turned Rima around by her shoulders.

Rima couldn't face the class. She had her face lowered for the past few minutes. But with slightly raised eyes, she saw that some of the girls felt sorry for her, especially her friends Kavita and Sadhna. Few girls had completely turned their heads downwards. Very few of them seemed interested and had their eyes on her breasts.

She looked down at her breasts. The bra was tight and it formed a deep cleavage. It even accentuated her already round breasts to look even curvier. It did look slutty.

"Now off with your skirt, it has always been short, almost as if you don't want to wear it," said Miss Vaneeta pulling her skirt.

Rima felt that the skirt was fairly modest. But unfortunately, hers was the shortest among all the girls in the institute.

She slowly unbuttoned her skirt and held it by the waistband.

"Now drop it," commanded Miss Vaneeta.

The waistband slowly slipped out of Rima's grip and it fell around her ankles. She instinctively covered her crotch with her palms. Her panties were white and it was so tight that it showed her camel-toe.

She was shivering. She had not shown this much skin to anyone, not even her parents, since ages. And suddenly, she was in only her underwear, in front of a large group of girls who were mostly strangers to her. She felt coldness on her skin, and at the same time, she was heating up from inside with embarrassment.

"We don't have much time Rima. C'mon, off with your underwear."

"Miss Vaneeta, please, I'm embarrassed enough. I accept my dumbness. I accept that I am a fool. Please," said Rima as she turned around and requested her with folded hands.

"Oh don't beg. You have to be punished. Now, do you really want me or someone else to strip your underwear for you?"

Rima was sweating now. Slowly her hands reached the hook of her bra behind her back. She unclasped her bra with her back facing the class. She slowly pushed the straps of her bra down her shoulders, all the while avoiding eye contact with Miss Vaneeta, who seemed to be enjoying the show with a suppressed sinister smile.

As she was facing away from the class, she freely dropped the bra on the teacher's desk and crossed her arms to cover her breasts.

It was utterly shameful. She could have never imagined that she was gonna be topless in front of her class.

She stood still for almost half a minute. It was indeed getting awkward.

"Well, looks like I have to complete the formality," said Miss Vaneeta as she stepped forward.

"No!" shouted Rima.

Before Rima could do anything, she felt Miss Vaneeta kneeling behind her, grabbing the waistband of her panties near her buttcrack and pulling it down her legs.

She felt a breeze over her bare asscheeks. Her ass was exposed for the whole class to see! She could hear some murmurs, gasps, and some very few low chuckles from behind. And as if her legs had minds of their own, she stepped away from the panties.

Miss Vaneeta got up and dropped the panties on her desk and forcibly turned Rima around by her shoulders to face the whole class again.

There she was, showing her light bush to the whole class. All the eyes were fixed on her pubic hair. Rima quickly covered her pussy with one hand and used her other arm to cover her breasts. Except for the shoes and socks, she was totally naked.

Rima couldn't raise her eyes. When she woke up that morning, she didn't expect Miss Vaneeta to have their answer sheets evaluated. And now there she was, standing in front of everyone in only shoes and socks. Everyone in the classroom now knew how she looked liked naked.

She actually looked great naked. But it wasn't flattering for her. She felt powerless and lower than the rest of her classmates. And she was dying from embarrassment. She just wanted to disappear in thin air.

"You know what Rima, I could have let you go with a few spankings over your buttocks. But you need to learn a lesson."

"I've learnt my lesson ma'am," said Rima with shaking voice, her head still lowered.

"Oh you haven't," said Miss Vaneeta with excitement.

She went around the desk and took out something from under the desk. It was a wooden stick.

Rima thought it was better to get caned than to get buck naked. She crossed her legs to cover her pussy better and her arm wasn't large enough to contain her large breasts. She formed a pretty deep cleavage with the way she pressed her arm over her breasts.

"Don't forget that you're a student of Winners' Institute. Losers like you need to be displayed. So wear your ID card," said Miss Vaneeta as she put the ID card around Rima's neck, "Now, let's take a walk."

Rima knew that it was no use begging that crazy bitch. Miss Vaneeta was on a power trip now. And it would take a large amount of Rima's degradation before Miss Vaneeta could satisfy herself.

Rima simply accepted her predicament and turned to the door. She just stood in the doorway, facing outwards.

All of a sudden she felt a sting of pain across her asscheeks. She instinctively removed the cover of her pussy to rub her bare ass.

An unexpected wave of laughter was heard in the class. Rima went red with shame.

"This is for being slow, both mentally and physically," said Miss Vaneeta, "Now move along. The quicker you are done with this ordeal, the better for you. Well, if you enjoy getting humiliated, then you can take your time."

Miss Vaneeta used the wooden stick to prod Rima's ass.

As soon as Rima stepped outside of the class into the corridor, she felt that the confines of the classroom were much better.

And it was an exterior corridor, meaning it wasn't walled on one side. The corridor-balcony faced the boys' building of Winners' Institute. She could see the windows of the classrooms of the boys' building.

"I just hope they can't see me from their classes," thought Rima

.

She felt another prod on her asscheek. She slowly moved forward. She could feel dozens of eyes of her classmates through the windows.

She looked down at herself again. Not a stitch of clothing on her body except the pair of shoes and socks and the irritating ID card of Winners' Institute around her neck.

Her one palm was covering her pussy. Her other arm was covering her breasts. And her bare ass was exposed to Miss Vaneeta, walking behind her. And she was walking naked in public! All of these because she didn't check a text notification on her phone.

As she walked past another classroom, there were murmurs and faces against the windows. The windows had bars, so it wasn't difficult for Rima to feel the strong stares from every girl. She could also hear their low chattering.

"Poor girl."

"Even girls are not spared."

"How is she gonna face her friends?"

"Hope I never get into such a situation."

"If you don't study hard, you are gonna end up naked just like this girl," one teacher announced as Rima walked past another classroom.

Rima's eyes were fixed on the floor, but her peripheral vision and her hearing got sharper.

There were mostly gasps of shock, and some murmurs of sympathy, and very few giggles. But it all meant one thing. Everyone in the girls' building was now a witness of her humiliation.

Her walk of shame continued for one more floor as she walked past the remaining classrooms, even the class preparing for medical entrance exams.

She stopped at the end of the corridor on the ground floor.

She looked up, after a long time, to face Miss Vaneeta. She then looked at the boys' building a little bit further away.

"You have been a naughty and silly girl even since you joined this institute," said Miss Vaneeta, "I think even the boys could learn something from your punishment."

"Not to the boys' building Miss, please, I beg you," said Rima with teary eyes.

She momentarily let go of her cover of her modesty and folded her hands in a pleading manner.

Miss Vaneeta's eyes went straight to Rima's pussy for a moment. She smirked a little before looking at Rima's teary eyes.

"You did see that boy Saatvik right? Or were you absent that day? Oh yes, you were absent. You get to live that experience now."

Miss Vaneeta went behind Rima and struck the stick across her bare ass. Rima's round asscheeks wobbled and she rubbed them again.

She was pushed to walk the gap between the two buildings. No boy or girl ever tried to look at the other's buildings from the corridor-balcony. Everyone was focused on their preparation for the competitive exams. No one ever thought of stepping or even getting near the other's buildings.

Rima never tried. And now, except for her feet, she was totally naked and entering the territory of the boys' building.

As she entered the corridor of the ground floor, there was a low audible commotion. The boys had already seen her when she was approaching their building from a visible distance. They all scrambled to be at the doors and windows of their class. Some heads even managed to stick out through the bars of the windows. Surprisingly, no one tried to cross the threshold of the door.

She instantly lowered her head and fixed her eyes on the floor as she walked past the first classroom. She tightened her arms against her boobs and she clutched her pussy even tighter, as if it would cover her nakedness even more. She got more aware of her exposed bare butt. The feeling of shame and humiliation was evidently different in the boys' territory.

"Shit!"

"It's a girl!"

"They do this to girls too!"

"What...the...?"

"I can't believe this."

"See there, she's trying hard to cover herself."

There were loud whistles, catcalls, and some even made animal noises.

Her peripheral vision and hearing got sharper than ever.

"Even the boys get to see my bare butt now?" she whispered to herself.

Rima had short hair. She wished she had grown her hair long enough to cover her face. But she couldn't do anything right now.

An unexpected poking on her asscheek from Miss Vaneeta's stick came as a surprise, followed by a loud cheer.

"Man, her ass is so good!"

"Her boobs are big."

"Enough boys, now sit down!" said the teacher at the class.

And it was just the first class. She had to pass by more classes and then walk upstairs to the upper floor to give the same show.

Rima had expected to break down to tears before entering the boys' buildings. But something changed. Even though she was still embarrassed and felt humiliated, the reaction from the boys actually made her excited.

And the occasional beatings on her ass from Miss Vaneeta only added more to her feelings of arousal. She was enjoying it. Her erect nipples were struggling to break free from the tight grip of her arm. She couldn't help but slide her arm up and down to tease her areolas and stimulate her nipples.

And she subtly started using her index and middle finger to rub her labia.

She could feel the wetness on her fingers.

"I've never seen a naked girl before in my life."

"Her ass is glowing red."

"Sorry loser. But one of our boys also had to go through this. This is only fair."

"Is she touching herself?"

"Enough boys. Now get back and study," said another teacher.

She was leaking down her inner thighs. She was aware of that. She tried walking with both her legs closed.

The ordeal was way longer in the boys' building because there were more boys than girls in the institute and hence more classrooms.

She was met with the same kind of cheers, whistles, gasps, catcalls and animal noises. She kept pleasuring herself discreetly. She stopped using her fingers only when she felt she was about to reach her climax. She couldn't moan or orgasm in front of everyone. But still, the experience of walking naked in front of boys in their late teens was really turning her on. She had a hard time looking up and seeing their faces. And she kept biting her lips to stop herself from letting out a moan whenever her jiggly ass got whooped by Miss Vaneeta.

"Show some titties, girl."

"Don't hide your pussy like that. Is there a bush or is it shaved?"

"Hey, shake your ass, why are you walking so funny?"

"Let's see some twerking, slut. See what you got."

"Suck my dick you whore."

"Fucking bitch is buck naked! Shit! She wants to bang someone so badly."

"I bet she is wet."

She suddenly came across an aggressive class. The boys looked way more excited than the rest of the classes. And it looked like their mouth watered. She felt unsafe for the first time since she got naked.

"Oh, these are repeaters," said Miss Vaneeta, "They have been studying here for two or more years. They are the most frustrated batch. Studying in this institute for more than a year is harmful for your mental health, even I won't hesitate to say that."

Rima lowered her face even more and she didn't even wanna look through her side vision. She felt like every single boy was pulling out his dick, though she knew she was just imagining things.

She felt Miss Vaneeta took her position behind her.

And then, a loud strike on her naked butt.

Rima had one finger tightly pressed against her clit.

She let out a loud moan.

She stopped suddenly. She had been walking continuously without a break in the boys' building.

She had to register that moment in her mind. She never felt so demeaned and humiliated ever before. The boys had been so aggressive. And the caning on her ass was the last straw. Her ass must have been glowing from all those strikes. And she couldn't even hide her red ass!

She had been constantly on the edge. But now she couldn't hold it any longer. She had to let it out. She moaned. She let out a loud moan and she orgasmed.

Her body shivered when she reached her climax. Her pussy started leaking uncontrollably. She couldn't stop fingering herself. A huge load had been lifted off her head and also her pussy.

She couldn't believe that she came standing in the middle of the corridor, completely naked.

She side-eyed the windows of the classroom. The boys were ogling her with their mouths wide open. She turned her head to look over her shoulder and found Miss Vaneeta shocked for the first time that day.

The silence was broken with a loud cheer.

"This girl is really horny."

"Show us how wet you are!"

"Come on boys! Now enough. Let's get back to the lesson," shouted the teacher of the class. He stood at the door, "Please let us study in peace Miss Vaneeta."

"Let's get back you slut," scolded Miss Vaneeta as she pulled Rima by her shoulder.

Rima was walking on autopilot. She felt both heavy and light in her head. She walked behind Miss Vaneeta by a few steps as she walked down the staircases. She was feeling cold and everything felt surreal.

Only when her ass landed on her seat beside Kavita, she got pulled back to reality. She had entered the classroom without covering her privates. Her class had got a full unobstructed view of her thin pubes and her round perky tits.

She was sitting naked. She saw Miss Vaneeta picking up her clothes and leaving the class.

She had to sit naked throughout the day for the remaining classes.

* * * * *

She touched herself two more times during classes. Kavita caught her masturbating, but she didn't say anything. Everyone felt too awkward to even talk to her. The teachers were already informed about her, so they didn't bother about her nudity.

"Do you want me to do something for you Rima?" asked Kavita when the last class of the day ended.

Rima used both her hands to cup her breasts. She had been letting it free for some time now.

"First of all, sorry Kavita, for spilling out about the paper leak. I was so afraid," said Rima.

"It's okay. I would have done the same. But let's see how can I help you now?"

"Can you fetch my clothes back from Miss Vaneeta, Kavita? Can you find them for me? It's time for me to go home," said Rima.

Kavita nodded and went to the staff room.

"Are you okay Rima? Are you traumatised?" asked Sadhna, turning around her head.