All Comments on 'Rimjob for Lexi'

by JackTheRimmer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

very hot!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
luv the ass my self

like to lick it eat it and do the bump with it most woman i have been with have never even done it but afterwards they want more and more.. like to please the ladies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rock Hard

You made my mouth water and also pre cum start to flow.

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastover 11 years ago
Sucking that hole.

I'm delirious. What a grand awakening. I would have had her skip the "cleaning up" part and eaten her asshole naturally. With all of the real nuances and flavor. There's nothing better than a woman's natural unwashed dirty hole with the scent and tangy taste involved. Dynamite story! 5 stars to you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

that was....hot. Even more so because i had that "talk" with my wife too and i am at that stage of having her slightly softened up to the idea. I do hope it turns out as good for me!

returningsaiilorreturningsaiilorabout 9 years ago
well done

Way to initiate another woman into the ever expanding circle. Once converfed, they are hooked for life!

Love your user name.

Wolfie2UWolfie2Ualmost 6 years ago
good flow

right to the end

Owl2013Owl2013over 2 years ago

Well written exciting, inspiring story. Ahh she's in for a surprise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackTheRimmer@JackTheRimmer
484 Followers
I'm a friendly guy, so if you want to chat, feel free to contact me directly at jackrimmer69@yahoo.com on Snapchat (username: jdeck609) or on Kik (username: jrimr) - I always read the messages and like to hear from people. And if you ask nicely, I have videos I might share... ...