Rimming for the Very First Time

Story Info
My boyfriend tongues my ass for the first time.
2.1k words
4.48
30.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I lay together, me in that post-sex, post-orgasmic glow. I was still feeling the effect of an unexpected second climax. He had licked me to my first orgasm and then I had done some licking before he entered me in a missionary position. I didn't expect to cum that way but was satisfied that he had made sure that I came before. Even not cumming, I loved the feeling of fullness as he moved in and out of me. When he came, he stayed in me for a brief but never long enough time before pulling out. Then, with no prompting from me, he moved his hand down and used his fingers to bring me to orgasm number two.

We were spooning with me backed up to him and his left arm draped over me. His forearm lay against my left breast and his hand cupped my right. My body can be overly sensitive to post-orgasm touching but this time, the movement of his finger around my nipple continued my bliss.

He kissed the back of my neck and I wondered if he felt as good as I did. He was compulsively honest but I wasn't expecting a real answer when I asked him what he was thinking. No, he wasn't wondering who would get selected for the all-star game or anything else that would have wrecked the moment.

He just said "rimming."

I lifted his arm off my breast and turned so that I could look at him. "Rimming? Like ass licking?" Why the hell would he be thinking about that right now?

"Yeah. When you licked around my balls, you moved down in that direction and for a second, I thought that might be what you were going to do."

"Not a snowball's chance in hell. Sorry." I turned back on my side but had lost his fingers playing with my nipple.

I thought briefly about what he'd said then twisted back to him. "Is that something you've wanted? I don't think I've ever heard you say anything before."

He shrugged. "It's not like it's high on my list of fantasies, but sure, I think I'd like to try it some time."

So, what was high on his list of fantasies? At his request we had done some things that I assumed were sort of like bucket list activities. He wanted to try them once and even if they weren't on my list, I was usually willing to try them. Trying to please each other was reciprocal--talking about things we liked early in our relationship, he asked what I wanted sexually and I told him how much I love cunnilingus. He was always ready to bring me to climax that way so I was happy.

But ick. Licking his asshole? I imagined what that might be like and immediately went to worst case scenario. Poop smell? Toilet paper bits? Poop?

Ick.

I was about to tell him again to just take that off of his list since it wasn't going to happen. My post-orgasm euphoria had now dissipated but I still didn't want to say anything that would ruin the mood so I bit my tongue.

Instead, I said that I would if he would.

I turned back on my side and reached to put his arm back over me again, placing his hand back on my breast. I wasn't really offering anything. I just assumed that there was no way that he would do that to do it to me so I wouldn't have to do it to him. That would end the conversation.

* * * * *

It was a couple of weeks later. We had gone out for the evening and I knew that the night was going to end up with us together in his bed. When we got back to his apartment, holding hands as we walked in, we didn't even discuss it. Instead, we just walked toward his bedroom where we undressed ourselves.

I think that cleanliness is next to sexiness or something like that. It goes back to the first time a guy went down on me and, as much as I loved the feeling of his tongue, I worried the whole time that I was too dirty down there for him to be doing that. Now, if I'm worried, I'll invite my partner into the shower which is great foreplay along with a way to make sure that we're both squeaky clean.

I didn't shower tonight but before climbing into bed, I went into his bathroom where I peed and then took a washcloth from his shower, wet it, and give myself a quick sponge bath around my vag. I was pretty sure that his tongue would be there soon and I wanted to make sure I wouldn't have any stray tastes or odors to distract him.

I went back to the bedroom and was pleased that he then went into the bathroom. Not all guys think that if they're hoping to put it in my mouth, the least they can do is to clean it off first. When he came back, I was lying in bed with the sheet pulled up part way, putting my boobs on display for him. I was already stimulated, anticipating what I'd soon be feeling.

He came back, stood next to the bed, and whispered to me to roll over. This isn't one of our normal positions. He knows that anal sex might happen occasionally but it's not going to happen without some discussion and a lot of lubricant. We've tried doggy-style but neither one of really likes it. So, not being sure where we're going, I rolled over and lay face down, waiting to find out.

He reached inside my legs near my knees, separating my thighs, and I helped by moving my legs apart. He was standing over me and I watched him reach toward the bed table to grab something. It was a washcloth which I hadn't noticed him bringing in with him. Instantly, my old "what do I smell like" insecurity rushed back but I've learned to push it away and I did. Then, I remembered my throw-away line about rimming and I realized that it might not be the smell or taste of my vagina that he was worrying about.

He had wet the washcloth with warm water and it felt nice as rubbed it on my butt cheeks. He then wrapped a corner of it around a finger and placed it on my butt crack, near bottom of my back. He rubbed up and down and then brought it back to my asshole which he scrubbed thoroughly, even putting his finger inside a bit. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling, imagining what it would feel like for him to give me a complete sponge bath. Despite what he was doing, I still wondered if he was really going to lick me there or if he was just teasing me and making a joke about our earlier discussion.

He finished and dropped the washcloth on the bed table so I guessed that I was about to find out. He lay down between my legs like he would for cunnilingus but since I'm lying face down, that obviously wasn't what he has in mind. Facing away from him, I couldn't see what he was doing so I closed my eyes and just concentrated on how it felt. Very quickly, it felt very nice.

He started by kissing one of my butt cheeks right in the middle and finished with a quick lick there. He moved over to the other cheek and repeated it. I like being kissed anywhere but there didn't seem to be anything special here yet. He gave me a series of quick kisses and licks all over my butt.

Then, I felt his tongue at the top of my crack. Slowly, he sort of kissed, sort of licked his way down. Even after our discussion, I still hadn't given any real thought to what being rimmed would feel like but now I was going to find out. My arousal level was growing and I felt myself getting wet in response to the touch of his tongue and in anticipation of what else was coming.

But, when he reached the level of my asshole, he stopped and instead moved downward to the bottom of my vag. I have never before been disappointed about someone kissing or licking me there but now, I sort of was.

He placed his hand under my thighs which were lying flat on the mattress and gently pulled up on them. I moved in response, lifting my pelvis which allowed him to slide a pillow beneath my hips. That gave him better access and he moved his face under me and licked along the base of my labia. He even gave a couple of teasing licks toward my clitoris causing me to whimper.

His hands continued to hold my legs as he licked his way rearward again. As his tongue moved from my front to my rear, the teasing in both areas left me very aroused but very unfulfilled. I needed more attention but didn't know if it was my clitoris or my asshole that I wanted tongued more.

He licked his way from the base of my vag back to my butt crack which he now licked more aggressively. When his tongue reached the hole, he paused again and I almost screamed in frustration. Waiting paid off and he then licked right around the rim (which I guess is why it's called rimming). It felt good. It really felt good but I'm hoping that there will be more and he then started to give me a lot more. After running his tongue around my asshole, he flicked it from one side to the other and then licked from the front to the back.

Another pause and I felt his tongue touching the top edge of my asshole, toward my vagina. I don't know how to describe that feeling other than to say that it felt great. He continued to lick me there, sort of aggressively and then licked up and down again. I was already aroused and his licking caused me to start making the same sounds I make when he pays attention that way to my clitoris.

His hand on the small of my back pushed me downward and I went back to fully lying down. He gently urged my legs apart again and I separated them as far as I comfortably could. The bed moved as he lay down between my legs.

That was when it really started. His hands pulled my cheeks apart, giving him access to fully place his lips right on my asshole. He started to fuck me with his tongue. I have no other way to describe him darting his tongue in and out. It didn't enter far but the part where he was licking must be second runner up to my clitoris for nerve endings. Well, damn. Who knew?

He went back and forth between kissing, licking, and tongue fucking, never letting any gap develop between his mouth and my flesh. Wow!

Other than sporadic quick licks to the base of my vagina, he ignored the normal areas for bringing me to climax and he never got close to my clitoris. Despite that, my arousal continued to swell incredibly and I was sure that the pillow under my pelvis was soaking in my fluids. I started to wonder if it's possible to cum from ass play and, if so, what possibilities that might raise.

Instead of letting me find out though, he maneuvered his left hand under me, separating my lips, and entering me with his finger with another toward my clitoris. He finally moved his mouth away from my asshole but he replaced it with a finger from his other hand. His licking had provided enough lubricant that he was able to move his finger in further than his tongue had gone. He fingered me front and back and it didn't take long before a strong orgasm burst over me. I lay there floating on air, feeling full both front and back.

After a bit, he pulled his fingers out. As the waves of my climax tapered off and my breathing returned to normal, he reached for the washcloth. First, he cleaned off his finger and then rubbed the cloth gently, bathing me where he had been licking. He got up and went into the bathroom where I heard the sink running before he came back to bed. I was still face down and he snuggled against me, holding me tightly. I turned and kissed him, allowing our tongues to play against each other. I thought about where his tongue had just been but didn't care.

I had told him that I would if he would so you can guess what happened next. I only hoped that he liked it as much as I had.