Ring of Suggestion Pt. 03

Story Info
Josh uses magic ring to great effect.
6.5k words
4.56
38.8k
63

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest and mind control. All of the persons who have sex are over the age of 18.

****

I got on my bike and began the 10 minute ride to Diane's house.

I was almost there when Matt Athey pulled up in his brand new Black Ford F-150 pickup truck and blocked my way. He got out along with Dale Crenshaw and Chad Fugler and they grabbed a couple of baseball bats from the bed of the truck.

"You little shit! We don't know how you did it, but today we are finishing what Andy started a few weeks ago and sending you to meet your maker." Matt said menacingly.

"Got that right puke head." Dale chimed in.

"Fuckin dead, dick weed." Chad sneered.

"Hey guys, I suggest that you put the bats back in the bed of the truck. And put my bike in the back of the truck too. I also suggest that you give me the keys to your truck Matt. Continue to pay the insurance on the truck and get me a gas card for $200 every month as a show of good favor towards me. I suggest that you guys stop picking on me and start sticking up for me instead.

I also suggest that you three go back to Matt's room and remove your clothes. You talk about each other's dicks and admit that you are sexually attracted to one another and begin to give each other a hand job. You jerk each other at the same time while talking dirty. You won't be able to have an orgasm and you will have a serious case of blue balls after not being able to orgasm for 2 hours. You then realize that the only way you will be able to cum is if you blow one another. But the thought of that disgusts you until you lick the precum from each others hands.

You know it's wrong and you all profess to be straight, but a little bi action is okay in your eyes since you are friends. You take turns blowing each other but still you are unable to orgasm.

Matt then gets the bright idea to stick his tongue in Dale's anus while Chad is blowing him and wham! He starts shooting his cum in Chad's mouth which he swallows. Dale starts blowing Matt and Chad sticks his tongue in Matt's anus and wham! He has an orgasm which Dale swallows. Matt then blows Chad and Dale sticks his tongue in Chad's anus and he also has an orgasm that Matt greedily swallows.

I suggest that the three of you guys repeat this scenario every week, until you go to college. You will lose all interest in girls and instead masturbate but not be able to cum until you come back home and resume your bisexual activities with each other." I told them as I smiled and waved goodbye.

Yes it was twisted and perhaps I took it a little too far, but they had murder in their eyes and had been bullying me for the last several years. You reap what you sow!

I wasn't really paying attention as I drove down the street and almost ran into Victoria Michaels and her sister, Nina as they jogged across the road.

Victoria gave me the bird.

Victoria Michaels hated me, plain and simple. She was one year ahead of me and now in college. At 5'7" tall and 126 lbs; short blonde hair and blue eyes; a killer 36d rack; and an ass that was tight and so perfect. It didn't hurt that she was wearing light blue spandex that cut into her pussy and ass and a halter top that showed the bottoms of her breasts.

Her older sister Nina was 5'5" tall and 116 lbs; with dark black hair and brown eyes. She was less curvy but had a nice 36c rack and slender hips and a perfect ass. I could see her nipples as they poked through her top and the outline of her pussy through her spandex pants.

I rolled down my window and when they saw who it was Victoria screamed at me, "You stupid idiot! You almost hit us, you fucking faggot!"

"Sorry Victoria, I wasn't paying attention." I told her casually.

Nina walked over to stand beside her sister. "This looks familiar. How did you get ahold of this truck being the dweeb that you are?"

"I'm surprised that you can still talk with a mouth like yours Nina. I heard that you were the blow job queen in your year." I laughed.

"You little shit!" Her face growing red.

"I suggest you both calm down and answer my questions honestly." I told them.

They visibly relaxed.

"I like the buttons on your shirt Victoria." I told her as I stared at her protruding nipples.

Nina looked over at her sister's shirt and said, "She doesn't have buttons on her shirt unless you were referring to her nipples?"

"That's exactly what I was referring to Nina. Your nipples also look great! Why don't you both lift up your shirt and let me see them better?" I told them.

Victoria lifted up her shirt above her tits and stood there looking at me like it was no big deal. Her nipples were easily an inch long and thick around as my index fingers. Nina did the same and her nipples were just as long.

"Why don't you hop in my truck and I'll give you a ride home?" I asked them.

"We better not. We need to finish our run and workout." They told me.

"Oh okay. Do you both like college?" I asked them.

"It's okay. It's harder than I thought it would be." Victoria said.

"Same." Nina smirked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Are you dating anyone?" I asked.

"No. Not currently." Nina replied.

"Me neither." Victoria added.

"I see. So how many guys have you had sex with?" I asked them bluntly.

"267." Nina told me honestly.

"174." Victoria smiled.

"So would you consider yourselves to be sluts?" I asked them.

"Yeah, definitely." They said simultaneously and laughed.

"Are you wearing panties under your spandex?" I asked them.

"No, I'm not." Victoria responded.

"Me neither." Nina replied.

"I suggest that you get in my truck and let me give you a ride home. Then you can take me up to your room and we can have sex together. The calories we burn will make up for the run that you stopped doing." I told them.

Victoria and her sister liked the idea of that and walked around the other side of the truck and got in. I slid my hand between Victoria's thighs and felt the heat and wetness through her spandex pants. I then drove them home. I parked on the street and followed them into their house. Each one still had their shirt above their tits. The next door neighbor saw the spectacle and stopped mowing his lawn to stare. I smiled and waved as I followed them up to their bedroom. They sat together on one of the beds.

I saw a vibrator on the nightstand and asked, "Whose vibrator is that?"

"That's Nina's." Victoria answered.

"How often do you masturbate?" I asked her.

"8-10 times a day." She told me.

"Do you masturbate too Victoria?" I asked her.

"Sometimes if I'm really horny, but not as often as Nina does." She replied.

"Do you use a vibrator too Victoria?" I asked her.

"No. Just my fingers." She responded.

"I suggest that you help each other get naked." I told them.

Victoria and Nina helped each other out of their clothes. And while they did, I noticed that they were careful not to make contact with each other's nipples.

"I suggest you both show me how you masturbate while I watch." I told them.

Victoria laid back on the bed and spread her legs open. She had a small triangle of hair above her camel toe which she opened up with her fingers. Her clit was small but came into view as she pressed her index finger through her wispy looking purplish pussy lips. Juices leaked from her pussy entrance as she got her finger wet and began to rub it into her clit.

Nina laid beside her sister and went to grab the vibrator when I told her, "I suggest you masturbate without using the vibrator."

Nina opened her legs and she was completely bald between them. She stroked her large clitoris and opened her meaty pussy lips and I could see that her pussy entrance gaped slightly.

"Do you play with your nipples too while you masturbate?" I asked as I removed my shirt and began to take off my pants.

"No never. I hate my breasts. They are always getting in the way. Plus my nipples are way too sensitive. Even the merest touching of them hurts. It gets worse as I draw near to my time of the month." Victoria told me.

"I don't either. My nipples are way too sensitive as well." Nina told me.

"I see, what about the juices leaking from your pussy. Do you taste yourself while you masturbate?" I asked.

"No, Josh. That's gross!" They said simultaneously.

"It's not gross, it's hot. When you have sex with a guy, do you kiss him after he goes down on you and gives you oral sex?" I asked.

"Ugh! Noooo! Gross!" Victoria replied.

"Sometimes, but not always." Nina told me.

"Are you both on birth control?" I asked.

"Yeah." They told me.

"So you let guys cum in you?" I asked.

"No, never. No condom, no sex!" Victoria said.

"I do, every time." Nina responded.

"Have you ever played together?" I asked them.

"Hell no!" Victoria replied.

"No. Never." Nina said.

"Why not?" I asked and smiled.

"Well for one, I'm not attracted to my sister." Victoria told me.

"And for another, it's fucking incest Josh!" Nina replied.

"Okay, okay! Don't get your panties in a bunch." I told them.

"What turns you on? What do you fantasize about when you masturbate?" I asked them.

"I like thinking about some guys I've fucked in the past and their hot bods and their 6 inch dicks." Nina told me.

"I like remembering my last orgasms." Victoria added.

"Have you ever done any girl-girl stuff?" I asked.

"No. Never Josh. That's disgusting!" Victoria and Nina told me.

"Have you ever seen your mom or sisters naked?" I asked.

"Yes. We often walk around topless or even naked when mom isn't home or we hang out in our underwear when she is home." Nina told me.

"Well, I suggest that you both convince your other 2 sisters to walk around naked all the time. Convince and encourage your mom to walk around naked too. I suggest that what turns you on now is smelling your sisters or moms day old panties. You like to go through their laundry baskets and find their panties and bring them up to your nose and smell their pussy on them. You hope that they will catch you in the act so that you can engage in some form of incest with them. You look for opportunities to kiss them or touch their nipples.

When they tell you that incest is wrong, you will tell them that you can't help it, that you love them and that you are attracted to them. And if they still resist, call me to come over and I will convince them myself.

I also suggest that when you masturbate that you only use your fingers and when you are together that you help each other out. The fact that it is incest, really turns you on. Seeing each other's hard nipples gets you both wet.

You can't keep your hands off of one another. It hurts to touch each other's nipples but you secretly love the pain it causes you. You get off on the pain and torment each other with it."

Victoria inserted a finger inside her pussy and brought it up and circled her right nipple with it. "Ohhh. It's so fucking sensitive Josh." She told me.

Nina dipped her finger inside her wet pussy and spread her juices on her nipples as well and cringed as she did it.

"Fuck! I don't know if I can handle this Josh." Victoria shouted.

"My nipples hurt so much." Nina whined.

I moved forward and grabbed both of her sensitive nipples with my fingers and twisted them both really hard.

"OWWW!!! FUCK!!! THAT HURT!!!" They both screamed and grabbed their breasts and closed their eyes as their whole body cringed in agony.

"I suggest that you play with your sensitive nipples roughly and begin to enjoy the sweet pain that it causes you every time. This is payback for all those years that you girls were mean to me. I suggest that for now on you will be silent as you endure the pain, but will notice how wet it makes your pussy." I smirked.

"Offer your nipples to me." I commanded them.

Victoria and Nina both removed their hands from their tits and opened themselves up to me. I grabbed their long hard nipples and pinched them as they cringed and shut their eyes tight.

"I suggest that you talk openly with your sisters about sex and see if they are willing to have sex with you. Ask them if you can watch them while they masturbate and do the same for them and then send me an email and tell me all about it."

I heard a door close and voices in the house but since I was hard now I pressed my dick into Victoria's pussy.

"Ohhhh Josh! Mmmm." She moaned as my dick penetrated into her volcanic depths.

I got all the way inside her pussy when I heard my phone chirp. It was Diane. She was probably wondering where I was.

"Fuck! Your pussy is tight!" I told her as I withdrew it and then thrust it inside Nina's looser pussy.

I reached down to my pants and pulled out my phone and took a picture of my dick going into Nina's wet pussy. Her juices glistening on my dick. I set my phone down and began to thrust in and out of her tight wet cunt.

"I suggest that whenever I am present, you and your sister will engage in girl on girl sex with me. So Victoria, straddle your sister's face and let her lick your pussy while I fuck her. And then switch when I am wanting to fuck Victoria's tighter snatch." I told them.

Victoria straddled Nina's face and began to moan as her sister's tongue entered inside her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh." Nina groaned in Victoria's snatch with every thrust from my 9 inch cock.

I bent forward and sucked on Victoria's nipple as I really began to hammer my dick into her sister's twat.

"What is going on in here!" Victoria and Nina's mom screamed.

We all looked over and saw their mom and 2 older sisters staring at us in the door to their room.

"I suggest that you 3 shut your mouths. Your entire family is filled with hate and bitterness towards me and have teased and bullied me for years. So this is payback. Now remove your clothes and sit on the bed and answer my questions honestly while you watch Nina and Victoria stroke and suck on my wet dick." I told the three of them.

"What are your names?" I asked them.

"I am Gail." Said the buxom brunette.

"I am Heather." Responded the petite redhead with small tits and long nipples.

"And I am their mom, Alicia." The tall brunette with the perfect body said.

I knew who they were, but forgot their names.

"Have either of you even been with a woman?" I asked the three.

"Yes, I have." Alicia stated.

"How many lovers have each of you had sex with?" I asked them.

"486." Gail told me.

"176." Heather responded.

"1394." Alicia replied.

"More sluts. I like it. So Alicia, since you are the only one who has slept with other women, what are your thoughts about incest?" I asked.

"It is wrong for a family to have sex with each other. I forbid my girls to engage in sex together. I once caught Gail and Heather kissing and broke them apart and then washed their mouths out with soap. They never tried it again." She told me honestly.

"I see. I suggest that you let your girls have sex with each other and you whenever they want. You will be the only one who sees it as wrong, but unable to keep yourself from engaging in sex with your daughters. You and they will walk around the house without any clothes unless they or you have company present. Seeing each other naked will turn you all on immensely and cause you to tease each other's nipples, finger one another, taste each other's juices and even give each other oral sex. But sadly, you won't be able to achieve an orgasm unless I am present.

You will all masturbate several times a day in hopes of having an orgasm, but you won't be able to cum.

You all stop fucking men and only have sex with each other and me. When you go out, you will not wear bras or panties and try to flirt with every woman you meet. If the opportunity presents itself you will flash women your tits or pussy and get their phone number.

I suggest that once a month you have an all woman party here and invite me in to have my way with them. Each of you worships my dick now and begs me to fuck you whenever I can. After only 5 strokes inside your pussy and you are climaxing harder and longer than any orgasm you have ever had.

My sperm is like gold and you hope that your cunt will be the one that I blow my load into as that will make you orgasm again and again with each blast of my semen inside of you. You will then take turns licking the creampie out of the snatch that I blast my cum in." I told them.

"Everyone get on your back and masturbate for me." I told the 5 of them.

I then went around and fucked each woman once or twice before moving on to the next. I made the circuit twice before removing my wet dick and having the woman next to her lick her juices from my cock before starting again.

After 20 minutes of this, I was ready to cum and shoved my dick in heather's pussy. She was so tight that after 11 strokes I drove my dick in deep and began shooting my cum in her. She was having multiple orgasms and loving it.

My phone vibrated on the bed again. Fuck! I was just getting started too.

"Alicia, go downstairs and get a saucer and bring it up here and be quick about it." I told her.

Moments later Alicia returned and I placed it under Heather's pussy as I pulled out of her sloppy hole. My cum began to ooze into it. I told Gail to hold the saucer steady as I helped Heather to squat over it. Huge globs of my sperm slipped out of her pussy and slowly filled it up.

I held the bowl and said, "I suggest that you all dip your fingers in the bowl of cum and smell your fingers. You will all begin to masturbate and when you feel my fingers twist and pull on your nipples, you will have huge gushing orgasms. You will then spend the remainder of the afternoon licking and fingering each other and wonder when I will visit you again. I expect to receive your naughty text messages and nude pics every day."

I then watched as each woman masturbated and smelled my cum on their fingers. I started with Alicia and twisted and pinched her nipples roughly and she cried out, "CUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!" And a huge gush of her juices went all over her daughters Gail and Nina as they licked her pussy.

I then pulled Gail off of her mom and began to pinch and pull on her cone shaped nipples and she too cried out suddenly, "CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" And her juices splashed out and covered Nina who was licking her pussy.

I pulled off Nina and began to torture her long nipples as she cringed in pain. I twisted, pinched and pulled on them and she too orgasmed without making a sound. Except that her juices gushed out all over Alicia's face and neck.

Victoria was next and she too climaxed silently as I tortured her nipples and her pussy gushed juices all over Heather's mouth, neck and tits.

I was horny and pushed my hard dick inside Heather's tight pussy again. I fucked her savagely and each time I reached 5 strokes, her body stiffened in orgasm.

After the 25th stroke in her pussy I grabbed ahold of her half inch long nipples and twisted them and she cried out, "OH FUCK CUUUMMMIINNNGGG!!!!" And I felt pressure against my dick. Her juices streamed around my fuck stick as I fucked her faster and harder.

Heather's eyes rolled in the back of her head as I neared my orgasm. I pulled out at the last second and shoved my dick inside Victoria's tight pussy and blasted my sperm in her cunt. Her body jerked and spasmed with every blast of my spunk in her pussy.

I rested for a minute and saw that my phone was vibrating again. I slipped out of Victoria's cunt and watched as Alicia took my wet dick in her mouth. She licked her daughter's juices from my dick and even sucked out the cum that was left in my shaft. She would have continued to suck me hard again, if I hadn't pulled away from her greedy mouth.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I was running 2 hours late to Diane's. I was really tempted to stay and spend the rest of the day fucking these women, but I made promises to my girlfriend and needed to go.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers
12