Ring of Suggestion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found my clothes and put them on and then blew them all a kiss and headed down the stairs. I opened the door and listened to the 5 women moaning as they continued the orgy without me. I smiled and closed the door.

I got in the truck and drove the short distance to Diane's house. I got out and knocked and knocked and knocked again on her door. I opened the screen door and a note fell out.

I picked it up and it said, "Josh, Got tired of waiting for you, so Becky and I went over to your house to get things ready for next Saturday. XXOO, Diane."

****

I decided to drive around and see where my travels would take me.

I thought about Debra and Becky as I drove past Debra's house. I then saw the head cheerleader, Cynthia Marks and two of her friends working on a routine in her garage. Cynthia tormented me for years and it was time that I put an end to her evil ways. I pulled the truck into her driveway and got out.

"What the fuck do you want asshole?" She asked as I walked up.

"I suggest that you give me a private show as you continue to work on your routine. But first remove your bra and panties." I told her.

She did as I asked and I sat on the floor of the garage as she did her routine in front of me.

Her two friends came out of the house and looked from Cynthia to me and stood there with their hands on their hips and scowled.

"Cynthia! What are you doing with this loser?" Barb Mayer asked her friend.

"I'm giving him a private show." She smiled at her friend.

"A private show? You mean he's perving on you?" Ivy Peterson asked.

Cynthia turned towards her friends and lifted up her skirt and showed them her naked pussy.

"What the fuck Cynthia! What's gotten into you?" Barb said excitedly.

"I suggest that the two of you also remove your bras and panties and join Cynthia as she gives me a private dance." I told them.

I looked at Cynthia ad asked, "Is there anyone else at home?"

"Just my brother Kevin." She replied.

"I tell you what, I suggest that you go get Kevin and and bring out two chairs for us to sit in." I told her.

Kevin graduated a year ahead of me. I knew he would like this show his sister would be putting on for us since he had been bullied much the same as I had been.

Kevin came out and Barb and Ivy were carrying two chairs for us to sit on.

"Hey Kevin, I'm Josh. Do you remember me?" I asked him.

"Uh, yeah. What's up?" He said timidly.

"I was thinking that you and I should meet since we both share a lot of similarities. Your sister here and her friends have been picking on me for years and I felt it was time that I put a stop to that." I told him.

"You too? My sister is the biggest brat I have ever met. She treats me like shit every chance she gets. I fucking hate her!" He told me heatedly.

"Relax. I know exactly how you feel. She is a bitch of the highest order, but she is super hot too. Don't cha think?" I asked him.

"Yeah, she is." He smirked.

"I suggest that you answer my questions honestly Kevin. Do you ever fantasize about your sister or her fiends?" I asked him.

"Yeah. All the time." He told me honestly.

"Yeah, I do too. Tell me what you fantasize about concerning them?" I asked.

"I imagine them removing their clothes in front of me and letting me touch their tits." He told me.

"Have you ever snuck into your sister's room and gone through her laundry in search of her panties?" I asked him.

"Yeah. All the time. I have found her used panties and brought them to my face and smelled her pussy on them." He told me.

"Yeah? Do you masturbate into her panties?" I asked.

"Yeah. I jerk off into them as I wrap them around my dick." He told me.

"I bet you would fuck her too, if given the chance huh?" I replied.

"I would, but that would never happen." He told me.

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"Well she is constantly flirting with me and reminds me constantly that looking at her and staring at her is considered incest. She has found her panties with my cum in them on several occasions and threatens to tell our parents about it, to get me to do her chores. She has told me that cumming in her panties is considered incest." He responded.

"Let's ask her about it." I told him.

"Cynthia. Come over here and talk with us. I suggest that you answer my questions honestly." I told her.

She walked over to us and stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Kevin here has told me that you have found your used panties filled with his sperm in your laundry basket and that you told him it is considered incest to do that. Is that true?" I asked.

"Yeah. It is." She responded flatly.

"But what do you really think about it? Did it turn you on? Did you smell your brother's cum or even taste it?" I asked.

"I thought it was pretty hot actually. I felt flattered that he got off in this way. I have smelled and tasted his semen in my panties. I often masturbate with his cum soaked panties pressed into my face." She said firmly.

"Would you ever fuck your brother if given the opportunity?" I asked her.

"I have thought about it, but it is wrong. It's incest and we can't be doing that together." She told us.

"How many times have you had sex?" I asked her.

"317." She replied.

"Have you ever fantasized that it was your brother cumming in your pussy while having sex?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I have. Quite a few times actually." She told us.

"Have you had sex with women too? If so, how many?" I asked her.

"74 times." She replied.

"Do you have sex with the cheerleading squad?" I asked.

"Yeah. All the time." She responded.

"I want you, Ivy and Barb to give Kevin and I a private dance. Pretend that you are strippers and do your best to get us horny. Remove your tops and show us your tits." I told them.

Kevin looked at me and said, "How are you making them do this?"

"Does it matter Kevin? Just enjoy the show." I told him.

He did and smiled excitedly.

We watched as the 3 women removed their tops. Cynthia's tits were a full 36c with half inch long nipples and small dark areolae. Barb's tits were a 34b and had cone shaped nipples and Ivy had 36d tits with silver dollar sized areolae and short gumdrop nipples.

They began to undulate their hips and pressed their asses against our crotches.

"Go ahead and grab her hips and run your hands over her breasts and nipples." I encouraged Kevin.

"Holy fuck! I can't believe this is really happening. I must be dreaming." He told me enthusiastically.

Ivy was gyrating her hips on my left leg and I reached up and held her tits and toyed with her nipples. Barb was on my right leg and I groped her generous breasts also.

"I suggest that you ladies remove your skirts and begin to remove our pants. Ivy and Barb will take turns to fuck my dick while Cynthia is going to straddle her brother's dick and take it inside her pussy. She acknowledges that what she is doing is incest but she is so excited and wet that she doesn't care. Cynthia will take time to have sex with her brother whenever he wants. She will stop fucking strange men and instead devote her life to pleasing her brother every chance she can get." I told them.

It was fun watching Cynthia remove her brother's pants. She began to stroke his dick with her hands.

"Go down on your brother Cynthia and suck his cock." I told her.

She did as I asked. She got down on her knees before her brother and took his dick into her mouth. He was only about 5 inches long, but his dickhead was pretty large.

He looked over at me and exclaimed, "Holy shit Josh! You have a big dick!"

I smiled as Barb straddled my waist and slowly eased her pussy down over my dick. Her pussy was incredibly hot and tight. I played with her nipples roughly as she rode me.

I then moved her off and told Ivy, "Lick Barb's juices from my dick!"

Ivy did as she was told and then I pulled her onto my dick in the reverse cowgirl position. "Barb, lick Ivy's clit and occasionally my wet shaft as I fuck her."

Cynthia then straddled her brother's dick and slowly sank her pussy onto it.

"Ride his dick nice and slow Cynthia. After a half dozen strokes you will have an orgasm and realize that your bother's dick is the best dick you have ever fucked. You will teach him to lick your pussy and after he cums in you, you will instruct him to finger his cum out and feed it to you. You will also come up to his college occasionally and find a hot girl to engage in a threesome with your brother." I told her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. I'm cummiinngg!!!" Kevin announced and filled his sister's pussy with his sperm.

I stood up and had Barb and Ivy bend forward over the chair and took turns fucking each one. I slammed my dick deep in Barb's pussy and fucked her savagely. "You girls will have an orgasm after a dozen strokes in your pussy."

Barb began to moan in orgasm and I pulled out and slammed my dick into Ivy's tight box. I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and deep until she too began to climax in orgasm.

I then pulled out of her pussy and pressed my dick deep in her anus. Fuck it was tight! I fucked her asshole and then pulled out and put my dick back in her pussy. I then got behind Barb and pressed my dick into her anus. I barely got it in and removed it and put it deep in her pussy.

Back and forth, I fucked her asshole and then her pussy. I slammed my dick back in her ass and drove it deep and grunted, "Cummmiinnngg!!!" And shot my wad into her asshole.

I looked over at Cynthia to see her licking her juices from Kevin's dick. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I suggest that you Kevin, Barb and Ivy go inside and take a shower together and then go into your room and have a three way. And after you cum in one their pussies watch as the other licks it out of her. Barb and Ivy will no longer fuck other men, but only you whenever they can." I told them and they walked into the house.

"So Cynthia, come here and suck my cock. You are a naughty girl and need to be fucked. I am going to ruin your pussy with my 9 inch python. You are going to experience multiple orgasms as I fuck your pussy and asshole and once a week, you are going to come over to my house to have me fuck you silly. This is punishment for tormenting me all these years. You are a filthy cock sucking whore who loves my cum." I told her and fingered her pussy roughly with 3 fingers.

I kissed her mouth and tasted her brother's semen. I didn't care. I pinched her nipples roughly and she groaned, "Unggghh."

I pushed her down on her knees and told her to lick and suck my cock hard.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked on my hard cock before removing it and a long strand of saliva came out.

She went back to it. "Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked as another long strand of saliva came out of her mouth.

I looked up to see her mom marching into the garage with her husband. I smiled at them as they stood there open mouthed at what their daughter was doing.

Before they could speak I said, "I suggest that you both forget this scene in front of you, but go down on your husband and suck his dick the same way that your daughter is sucking mine."

I watched as her mom opened her husband's pants and pulled out his dick and started to stroke and suck it. I had a perverted idea while watching this display of lust.

"I suggest that you go over to your dad Cynthia and take your mom's place and suck his dick. He will think that his wife is sucking him. You will lead him over to one of these chairs and straddle his dick and together the two of you will fuck. You will have a massive orgasm when you feel your dad shooting his cum into your pussy. You will both realize then that you have been fucking your dad and he will realize that he is fucking his daughter. You both will be disgusted as you realize that you just had incest together but you both will be incredibly turned on too. You will look for opportunities to have sex again in the coming days, weeks, months and years.

Meanwhile, your mom will come over and have sex with me and she too will cum when she feels me fill her cunt with my sperm. She then will realize that she has cheated on her husband and join you and your dad for a threesome whenever she catches you and your dad having sex together." I told them.

Cynthia's mom came over to me and removed her clothes and straddled my waist. Her pussy was incredibly tight as she sank down on my big dick. I played with her 36d tits and toyed with her fat nipples while she rode me. Up and down, up and down.

Cynthia and her dad joined us on the other chair and I reached over and grasped his dick in my hand as he fucked his daughter. His dick was slick with his daughter's juices and I enjoyed feeling her pussy lips connect with my hand as she rose up and down on her father's thick cock.

I removed my hand and had Cynthia's mom lick her daughter's juices from my palm. I reached down to my pants and took out my phone and snapped several photos of us fucking.

We were all at it for about 20 minutes when I saw someone out of my peripheral vision watching us.

"I suggest you join us." I called over to the young woman.

The girl joined us.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"I'm Cynthia's older sister May." She said.

"Well May, I suggest that you remove your clothes and after your dad and I cum inside your sister and mom's pussy, you are going to lick it out of them. You are going to love eating their creampies and will look for opportunities to eat more creampies going forward with your incest loving family. I suggest that you and your sister have regular sex with your brother Kevin and take turns fucking him." I told her.

"Oh fuck, here I cum, here I CUMMM!!!" Cynthia's dad called out. And shortly thereafter.

"CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" Cynthia cried out.

"What the fuck? Why are you on my dick?" He asked.

"Oh daddy. I love your dick in me." Cynthia told him and then rose up and removed herself from his dick.

May began to slurp her dad's semen from Cynthia's pussy.

Seeing this sent me over the edge and I grunted something unintelligible and began to fire thick ribbons of cum deep inside Cynthia's mom's cunt. This set her off and she cried out, "YESSSSSSS, YESSSSSS, FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR SEMEN!!!"

She then realized where she was and looked at her husband and 2 daughters and smiled mischievously. She rose off of my dick and May was there to slurp my cum from her mom's pussy.

"I suggest that you all go inside and take a shower and then spend the remainder of the day having sex together. You are now one big incest loving family." I told them.

I smiled as I got to my feet and watched them all go inside. I was spent. I needed to rest and recharge and drove home. I arrived to an empty house and went upstairs and laid on my bed and went to sleep.

****

12