Ring of Suggestion Pt. 04

Story Info
Josh gets revenge on his peers at school.
6.1k words
4.59
30.3k
45

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

The next day was fairly uneventful.

I got up and got dressed for school. I got in my new truck and drove the 5 miles to school and parked and then walked in the door. Matt Athey, Dale Crenshaw and Chad Fugler walked over to me and we all high-fived one another.

Matt handed me a $200 gas card. "Here you go Josh. Enjoy!"

I noticed that all three guys had hard-ons and were itching to go somewhere and jerk off the orgasm that would never come.

"I suggest the three of you skip first period and go behind the bleachers and suck each other's dicks for the next 45 minutes. You won't be able to cum until you fuck each other in the ass. Your dick will explode and flood each other's rectum with your orgasm." I told the three smiling idiots.

I then headed off to my class.

English was uneventful and so was Math. Becky Wheeler kept winking at me and after class, she and Diane Markine pulled me into an empty classroom.

"We've missed you Josh!" Becky said excitedly.

"We're horny if you are wondering." Diane told me.

I smiled but was literally spent from all the sex I was having lately. I just didn't have the energy to keep it up and needed a break.

"I suggest that the two of you spend the next few days edging each other to one failed orgasm after another. You will think about me and talk about my dick as you finger and lick each other's pussy. You won't be upset that I am not returning your text messages, but you will wonder when I want to have sex with you again. It will happen when I grab your nipples and twist them really hard. This will give you the green light to get me hard and take my big dick in your pussy. Now go and leave me alone." I told the two hot women.

Becky and Diane walked out of the room, leaving me to my thoughts.

I was about to walk to my next class when Tammy Watkins blocked my way.

Tammy was a chunky brunette who loathed everything about me. She backed me into the classroom and shut the door behind her.

"I heard voices in here and when I saw those two prudes emerge I knew it must have something to do with you. They looked pissed off so I guess they finally came to their senses and broke it off with you? No one likes you pal." She sneered.

"I suggest that you take that gum in your mouth and get it stuck in your frizzy hair Tammy. In fact, you are going to be chewing gum all day and then remove each piece and get it mixed in your hair. You'll think this is normal behavior until you go home and decide to shave all your hair off. I suggest that you turn your anger on Rene and Niki Stormgrene when you need to vent your frustrations and leave me alone." I told her and walked out of the room.

Rene and Niki were two of the most uptight bitches. They were lesbians and everyone knew it. They hated men plain and simple.

I barely made it to French class before the bell rang.

I hated French class because it was filled with 3 women who were insanely hot, but mean as can be. They were the teacher's pets and everyone knew it. I called them the hateful 3.

Miss Carlow was so incredibly sexy and always wore sheer blouses. She never wore a bra and her dark nipples could be seen. I jerked off many a time to fantasies of her in my dreams.

She split the class into 4 groups of 4 and as luck would have it, I was paired with the hateful 3. God, could this day get any worse?

Jade, Mia and Anna conversed to themselves and anytime that I cleared my throat they gave me the evil eye. So I leaned in and whispered, "I suggest that the three of you include me in what you are talking about. You love what I have to say and invite me to hangout with you after school today."

They did as I asked and even asked for my input. We then completed the task that Miss Carlow asked us to perform and our group scored the best.

The rest of the day passed by in a blur and as I walked out to my truck, the hateful 3 asked if I could give them a ride home. I complied of course.

They each lived a little further out. All the rich kids did. The drive took 20 minutes and we showed up at Jade's house. A huge expanse of a house painted white with 3 big pillars in the front.

Jade was Asian and had 3 older sisters. She could have been a model. She was pretty thin but had the most incredible eyes, a great smile, smallish breasts but the most perfect ass.

I followed her and her 2 friends up to her room. Once there, she went over to her dresser and pulled out 3 sets of bikini's that she tossed on the unmade bed. Mia and Anna picked up a bikini and started off for the bathroom.

"I suggest the 3 of you get undressed right here in front of me and put on your bathing suit. You will need to find something for me to wear as well unless you just want me to go commando. You are open to talking to each other as if I am not even here listening. I suggest that you answer my questions honestly and do whatever I ask of you." I told them.

The 3 women turned as one and began to strip naked.

Jade had really small breasts and dark colored nipples. She had a small landing strip of trimmed hair at her crotch.

Mia was a light colored black girl and had much larger breasts. Perhaps a 38 d cup, if I had to venture a guess. Her areolae were about the size of silver dollars and were dark in color. She had no pubes at all but her lips were really large and fanned out. As she put on her bottoms she had to close her large lips with her fingers since the crotch of the suit was a lot smaller than her privates.

Anna had the best body of the 3. Her breasts were a perfect 36 c with small quarter sized areolae. Her nipples were erect and stood out a 1/2 inch. She too was bare and had a camel toe which meant that her lips were hidden.

Jade was the first to get into her suit and left for a minute. She reemerged with a pair of trunks that she tossed to me. I also got undressed and when I was completely naked I just stood there for the 3 of them to get a good look before putting on my suit.

I followed the hateful 3 down the stairs and into the kitchen where her mom and sisters were. No one said a word to me, in fact, they pretended as if I didn't even exist. I'm not even sure that they knew I was there.

We walked out to their inground pool that was shaped in an oval. The girls all took a chair and I hopped in the pool. I swam around for a bit and then just hung out along the edge and watched the 3 as they began to sun themselves.

"Miss Carlow was looking especially hot today." Jade told her friends.

"I know. She never wears a bra." Mia chimed in.

"I wonder if she is pantiless too?" Anna asked.

"I wouldn't doubt it." Mia said.

"What do you think Josh?" Jade asked me.

"She is definitely hot." I told them.

"Would you fuck her Josh if you got the chance?" Anna asked.

"Shit yeah!" I laughed.

They all laughed.

"See? I'm not the only one." Mia told the other two.

"Are the 3 of you sexual together?" I asked.

"Yeah. How did you know?" Anna asked.

"I didn't until now, but I assumed." I told them.

"Does that kind of thing turn you on Josh?" Jade asked.

"Yeah. It does actually." I told them.

"It's too bad that we are gay, otherwise we might have let you join us for some fun." Mia told me.

"Yeah, if you had a pussy, you could have experienced each one of us." Anna laughed.

"No pussy here, just a dick." I laughed.

"And a big one at that." Jade grinned.

"And how would you know that you lesbian?" Mia asked her friend.

"I've seen some on the internet and such." She told her friend.

"Josh, do you mind if we remove our tops? We just hate tan lines." Anna asked.

"No, not at all." I told her.

"Of course he wouldn't. He's a guy Anna." Jade told her friend as she pulled off her top.

"Oh yeah, I forgot for a second." She giggled.

"I suggest that you let me put lotion on your breasts Anna. Mia and Jade won't need it but your fairer breasts will." I told the hot girl.

I got out of the pool and walked over to her chair letting her see the outline of my dick as it hung down along my right thigh.

"I suggest that you scoot forward and let me sit behind you Anna. It'll be easier for me to reach around from the sides than head on." I told her.

Anna scooted forward and took the bottle of lotion and sprayed a couple of lines of the white lotion across her breasts.

"Look girls. I'm jizzing on myself." She giggled.

"You're such a slut Anna." Mia stuck her tongue out at her friend.

I reached around Anna's toned arms and began to work the lotion into her breasts. I love tits and I love to hold them in my hands and play with the nipples.

Anna's nipples grew erect as my fingers came into contact with them. I lightly plucked them and her breathing got deeper.

"I think you're turning her on Josh. Her cheeks are flush." Jade smiled at her friend.

"It's kind of turning me on." Mia stated and I saw that her nipples were also erect.

"So Jade, have you ever played around with your sisters?" I asked her.

"No, not sexually, but I really want to." She replied.

"You do? You never told us that before." Mia responded.

"Yeah well you never asked." Jade said defensively.

"It's incest Jade. It's wrong to even have thoughts about it." Anna quipped.

"Oh, and I suppose that you never have had thoughts about Sherry and Bev or your brother Kevin?" Jade told her bff.

"No never." She returned.

"Have you really never had sexual thoughts about your brother or sister's before Anna?" I asked her.

"Yes, I have." Anna told me.

"You lying little bitch! You just told us no and when Josh asked you, you said yes?" Jade snapped.

"How about you Mia? Have you had sexual thoughts about your siblings?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah. All the time." She told us.

"What? Even your brothers James and Michael?" Jade asked.

"No. God no!" Mia replied.

"So you are telling me Mia and Anna that you have never had sexual thoughts about your brother's?" I asked the pair.

"I have yes." Mia stated.

"I have also." Anna replied.

"What? What the hell is going on? First you say no and then you say yes! And you chastise me for having incest thoughts and here you both are doing the same thing. And with guys no less!" Jade snapped at her friends.

This was getting interesting.

"And I suppose that you would let your brother's fuck your pussy and fill you with their sperm? Or maybe you would swallow it!" Jade spat.

"No never." Mia blurted.

"Eww!" Anna groaned.

"Good. I hope not." Jade sighed.

"Really? I bet you would let your brother's fuck your pussy? But where do you fantasize about them shooting their sperm?" I asked the pair.

"They just said no Josh. Let's leave it alone!" Jade said heatedly.

"I would let my brother's James and Michael fuck my pussy and I often fantasize about them cumming on my tits." Mia confessed.

"I too would let my brother Kevin fuck my pussy and fantasize about him cumming on my face or in my mouth." Anna told us.

"WHAT!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Jade screeched.

"I suggest that you all calm down. I further suggest that you continue to entertain thoughts of having incest with your family. In fact, I think you will be quite obsessed about it. Your brain will register it as being wrong but your desires will over-rule your mind and you will give in and do it. You won't be able to help yourself. I suggest that you begin to fantasize about it right now and openly masturbate right here as you talk about it with each other." I told them.

Immediately they all began to play with themselves.

"I have to take a piss, so I'm going inside to find a toilet." I told them.

I walked into the kitchen to find Jade's mom and sisters still sitting at the table. They looked up at me as I came in.

"I suggest that you go outside and join your daughter and her friends while they masturbate and talk about their incest thoughts. You see incest as wrong and you don't want to give in to your lust, but you can't help it. You are hot for one another and give yourself over to your desires. You finger, lick and suck on each other's nipples and pussy as you tease one another to one failed orgasm after another while your mom watches it all in fascination. She wants to join in but only if you will allow her to urinate on you all." I told them.

I then went out the front door and left them there to sort it out. I got in my truck and drove home.

****

On my way, I saw 3 women jogging. They looked familiar even though they were wearing baggy sweatpants and loose fitting tops.

And then it hit me. The Harkin triplets. These women were viscous and heartless bitches. They used to tag up on me all the time before they graduated last year.

One or the other would look back at me as I drove slowly behind them. And then they stopped and stared at me before flipping me the bird.

"I remember you." One of the 3 said.

"Yeah, a real loser if my memory serves me." The 2nd one said.

"Joe...Joe...John...Josh! His name was josh and he used to cry his eyes out when we ragged on him." The 3rd bitch sneered.

"Shut your mouth!" I shouted at her.

"Or what? You gonna cry little baby?" They all broke out in laughter.

"Fuckin sluts!" I blurted.

"We happen to be virgins you pathetic loser." They all frowned at me.

"I suggest that you lead me back to your house and invite me inside. Tonight you are becoming sluts. But first you are going to remove your tops and sport's bras and hand them to me as well as your sweatpants and panties. You are going to walk the rest of the way home naked in your jogging shoes. You will feel humiliated with every person who sees you as you tell them that you are filthy whores." I told them.

The 3 women lived over a mile away and every man we passed, stopped what they were doing to stare at them. The three women called out to each man, "We are filthy whores!" And every time they did that, I laughed a little.

Their next door neighbor was sweeping the driveway when they came walking up the sidewalk. He was in his late 50's and stopped to stare at the 3 gorgeous naked women. "Hi Mr. Jones. We are filthy whores." They said in unison.

"Yes you are." He commented and readjusted his crotch.

I then had a brilliant idea.

I parked my truck in the driveway. I looked at the 3 women and said, "You will have full understanding of what is about to happen to you and be disgusted by the incest and the way you are to be sexually used, but be powerless to stop it or argue against it or complain to the authorities."

I then walked over to the neighbor and said, "I suggest that you come over and witness what those filthy whores are up to."

He dropped his broom and began to walk with me.

"Hey dad, where are you going? We have to finish this work or mom is going to be pissed at us." His oldest son said.

I stopped and looked over at him. He and his 4 brothers were cleaning out the garage. "I suggest that you join your father and see what your hot neighbors are up to." I told them.

They walked out of the garage and followed us into the triplets house.

"What in the world is going on? Girls, why are the three of you naked?" Their mom chastised them.

"We are filthy whores mom." The 3 naked women told their mother with tears streaming down their cheeks.

I walked in after them and said, "I suggest that you go get your husband and sons and join us in the living room."

The woman left and came back a few minutes later with her husband and sons in tow.

"Girls! Why are you naked. Geesh!" Their dad exclaimed.

"We are filthy whores dad." They told him.

His sons whistled and said, "Damn. Fucking hot!"

"We are filthy whores." The 3 girls told their brothers.

"I suggest that everyone get as naked as these girls here and not say a word. Allie, Amanda and Angie here are whores who love to get used. Everyone here is going to have their way with them and grab their tits, play roughly with their nipples, finger their pussies and assholes, and fuck their mouths, pussy and assholes. And when you start to have an orgasm, you will pull out and cum all over their faces. They love cum and especially licking their mom's pussy. But the girls will not be able to have an orgasm. They live to be used like the filthy whores that they are and they love having incest with their family. You brothers will have your way with them whenever you like." I told the group.

I took out my phone and selected video and recorded the orgy as it began. The girl's dad shoved his dick in the first girl's mouth while his son did the same to the 2nd girl and the next son did the same to the 3rd girl. After getting them hard, all 3 men rammed their dicks inside the virgin pussies. "Pop!, Pop!, Pop!"

Moans and groans echoed out of the room as the girls started to get fucked. And then the oldest brother began to groan that he was going to have an orgasm. He pulled out of his sister's pussy and fired thick ropes of cum all over her tits and neck. The next son groaned and began to shoot his cum inside his sister's wet pussy. The father also groaned and began to shoot inside his daughter's pussy and then remembered to pull out at the last second and shot cum all over her tits and some went inside her mouth.

The next door neighbor boys stepped up next to get sloppy seconds. One went in the girl's pussy and another slid into her asshole.

I stopped the video and walked next door. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by a middle-aged female flanked by her 2 sons. "I suggest that you answer my questions honestly." I told them.

"Do you know the 3 triplets next door?" I asked.

"Yes we do." They all said.

"Yeah? And what do you think of them?" I asked.

"They are hot, but are some of the meanest girls." The boys said.

"They are definitely hot." The mom added.

"I suggest that you go next door and remove your clothes and join in on the orgy taking place. Have your way with the 3 triplets and fuck all their holes and when you orgasm, pull out and cum on their faces. They love it! And you mom can lick your cum out of their pussy or have them lick your pussy and be sure that they drink your cum as you climax on them. As many times as you like. Call them filthy names and treat them like filthy whores." I told them and watched as they walked next door.

I went to every house on the block and had the occupants go to the triplets house and get in on the orgy taking place.

I then got in my truck and called home. Mom answered and wondered when I would be coming home. I told her around 6pm and to have dinner ready. I hung up the phone and walked back in the triplets house.

The house stunk of pussy and besides the 3 triplets there were 11 women. The rest was men. I addressed the group. "I suggest that you all take a break while I have a talk with the triplets."

I walked over to the triplets who had their faces dripping with sperm and pussy juices. "You three whores are getting payback for all the nasty things you have said to me over the years. This is your penance. What do you have to say for yourselves?" I asked them.

They all stared daggers at me.

"You had your chance to apologize and if you did, I would have forgiven you but you will continue to be used like this everyday for 1 week. I will come back at that time to see if you are sorry and if you are not then I will continue this treatment for another month. The choice is yours but I suggest that you take this punishment like the whores that you are. Goodbye." I told them.

I then addressed the group.

"I suggest that everyone here have their way with these 3 tramps everyday for 8 hours and then take a break and eat and then continue for another 8 hours before going home and going to sleep. Feel free to walk in this home and remove your clothes and have your way with whatever girl is available. If the girls are not available, you will get it on with one of the other females present. The triplets love sex and need fucked constantly, so have your way with them. After next Friday, you will go back to your life as if none of this ever happened."

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers
12