Ring of Suggestion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left and got in my truck and drove home.

****

The following day was Friday.

I was early to my Economics class and found Cindy Graham sneering at me. I was sick of these uptight bitches and walked right up to her and said, "I suggest that you turn your back to the class and remove your bra. Then unbutton your shirt and remove it. Your breasts will be hidden behind your vest jacket, but your nipples will be erect for the rest of the day. They will rub themselves raw against your vest and every time they do that it will cause you incredible pain. Your face will not show any reaction but inside you will be screaming at me to make it stop. I suggest that when you get home, you will play roughly with your sensitive nipples. It will make you wet, but you won't be able to cum. I suggest that you taste yourself as you masturbate. You will be disgusted at the way your pussy tastes and again be screaming at me to make it stop in your head but be powerless to do anything about it. Everyday your erect nipples will rub themselves raw against your vest. The only way to get in my good graces is to have sex with me and take my wet dick in your mouth and swallow my cum."

Cindy cornered me after lunch.

"Josh, I don't know how you are doing it, but I don't care anymore. I just want the pain to end. Please fuck me. Take me and fuck me and cum in me, but please don't make me lick my juices from your dick. I'm begging you to make this torment stop." She told me quietly.

I smirked at her. "Cindy, perhaps by Monday you will feel differently. The choice is yours."

I was one twisted bastard. I left her standing there with tears flowing down her cheeks.

I got home from school and remembered that I needed to go and get mom's slow cooker from Debra Weaver at the end of the street. She was mom's hair stylist and a MILF if I ever saw one. At 5'7" and 128 lbs, with shoulder length blonde hair, green eyes, full lips, a full 38 c chest and curvy hips. She had a daughter in college. I think her name was Ashley.

Ashley was 2 years older than me and was a plump girl. She had auburn hair and wore glasses and wasn't really my type, so I didn't give her much attention. But a lot can happen in 2 years.

It was a nice day and I was feeling good so I walked the 1/4 mile to her house in the cul-de-sac. Once there, I rang the bell and waited. "Coming," I heard someone yell.

The door opened and I was shocked to see Ashley standing there, wrapped in a beach towel. "Uh, Ashley?" I asked.

"Hi Josh!" She said excitedly and crushed me in a hug so tight that I felt her nipples press into me through her towel.

She let go and I looked down and saw her hard nipples poking through the towel. She saw me staring and blushed but didn't say anything while I gawked at her new body.

"Wow Ashley! You look incredible!" I told her, feeling my cheeks grow hot.

"Thanks! I got turned on to Pilates and Yoga last semester and I feel fantastic. No more chubby cherry." She laughed.

"Hey, I came by to get the slow cooker your mom borrowed last week." I told her.

"Ohhh-kayyy. Let me go get her. You can come in if you want." She replied.

I followed Ashley into her house and watched as her butt swayed back and forth. She turned back occasionally to see that I was watching her butt. She removed her towel and hung it over a chair in the kitchen and I followed her out the sliding glass door. Her ass was really tight and she was wearing a thong bikini.

She turned partway as she got to where her mom was laying in one of the lounge chairs by the pool and I caught sight of her breast from the side. It was curved up and her nipple was poking through the material of her bikini top. My dick lunched in my shorts.

Debra turned to look at me and smiled as she saw my dick move before getting to her feet. She stood beside her daughter and now I saw the similarity.

"Hi Josh!" She gushed excitedly and hugged me to her. I felt her erect nipples press into my chest as she hugged me. Now I was getting horny.

"I hear that you're making quite a name for yourself these days." She offered in small talk.

"Yeah? In what way mom?" Ashley asked.

"Well Josh here is quite the ladies man now. I have it on good authority that he is quite the gifted lover." She smiled as she looked down at my crotch and licked her lips.

"Come and join us Josh and have a drink. I made a pitcher of margaritas." She said cheerfully.

I sat down in a chair facing them as they lounged back. Both sat with one leg straight and the other bent at the knee which gave me an unobstructed view of their crotches which could be seen fairly easily through their wet bikini bottoms.

Debra's hand lay dangerously close to her vulva and it was making me pretty horny. I couldn't help myself and said, "I suggest that you remove your tops."

Neither one of them made any objection as they reached behind their backs and took off their tops. Both women had identical breasts. Not a hint of sag and nipples that were erect and long.

"Josh, why don't you rub some lotion into Ashley's breasts. I'm sure that she would appreciate it." Debra told me.

"Mommm!" Ashley blushed and turned her face away from me as I stood up.

I readjusted my crotch which wasn't missed by Debra and she mimicked a blowjob with her hand and her tongue that I didn't miss. I bent forward and whispered, "Whenever and whatever you want." Which made her eyebrows arch up.

I reached down and grabbed one of Debra's erect nipples and twisted it hard before letting go and sitting behind her daughter.

Debra grabbed the suntan lotion and stood before her daughter and squirted two lines in a crisscross pattern over her Ashley's ample breasts. "It looks oddly like semen doesn't it?"

"Mommm! Geesh!" She blushed again.

I reached around Ashley's arms and cupped her breasts in my hands. I leaned in to her neck and brought my lips up to her ear and whispered hoarsely, "You have some incredible breasts Ashley."

"Mmmm." She moaned as I began to fondle her breasts.

I turned my face slightly towards Debra and she was eyeing me as I watched her hand slip into her bottoms. I saw her fingers emerge with her juices on her fingers and opened my mouth towards her.

Debra leaned over and pressed her wet fingers into my mouth.

I turned back towards Ashley and said, "I totally forgot about the suntan lotion. Your breasts feel so amazing in my hands. And your nipples."

I roved my fingers over her erect nipples.

"OHHHHHH." Ashley moaned.

"I suggest that you watch me and your mom get it on together, while you play with your breasts. And if what we are doing turns you on enough, I want you to join in and remove my cock from your mom's wet pussy and lick her juices from it. And then kiss her and suck on her nipples before you go down on her and lick her pussy. Just do what comes natural and show your mom that you are okay with incest." I told Ashley quietly.

I stood up and pulled down my shorts and boxers and removed my shirt. Debra took my dick into her mouth and sucked it hard.

"I need you inside me big boy, especially after what your mom told me you did for her with that dead beat husband. I'm want you to fuck me and flood my hot pussy with your sperm." She groaned.

I pulled her to her feet and put her in the doggie position and slowly slid my cock into her wet pussy. Oh fuck it was steaming hot and wet! "Ungh." I groaned.

We both looked at her daughter whose hands were covered in the suntan lotion as she worked them over and around her large breasts and swollen nipples.

I worked my cock all the way inside Debra's pussy and then slowly withdrew it. I went in deep and then back out. In deep and then back out while her daughter watched us.

"Oh fuck Debra. Your pussy feels amazing!" I groaned from behind her.

"I'm almost there Josh. Just a little faster please. Mmmm, ohhhhhh, mmmm." She moaned.

I grabbed her hips and began to really ram my dick in hard.

"Harder, fuck me harder! Harder! HARDER!!! FUCK HERE I CUMMMMM!!!" She cried out and her juices spilled out all around my dick as I pushed it deep inside of her pussy.

Ashley was now openly fingering herself. Her bottoms were pulled to the side and she had a huge bush of hair unlike her mom who was completely void of hair down there.

Debra looked back at me. "I've got to lick you Josh."

I pulled out and she turned around and began to lick along my shaft. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, Ashley was on the other side of my dick and licking her mom's juices from my cock.

Debra stopped what she was doing to look at her daughter.

"Ashley darling, you mustn't do this. It's wrong. My cum is on Josh's dick." She berated her daughter which made her stop.

"I know mom. But I like it." She then leaned in and kissed her mom on the lips.

"Ashley No! We can't...it's incest!" Debra pushed her daughter away.

But Ashley wasn't listening. She leaned in again and kissed her mom on the lips.

"No Ashley. It's incest. We can't be doing this! What's gotten into you?" She then looked up at me to get involved.

"It is incest. It's wrong, but it's really hot. So I say fuck it and just go with it Debra. She wants to do it, so let her." I said.

Debra's mouth was hanging open in shock.

"You want this don't you Josh. It makes sense now. All of it does. You've been with your mom haven't you?" She inquired.

"I have Miss Weaver. Mom tried to put up a good argument but do you know why she gave in?" I asked her.

"No, I don't." She responded.

"For months, my mom was getting my cum filled tube socks out of my hamper and masturbating with the semen in them. So when she put up a fight about it, I just rammed my dick in her pussy and she was mine." I told her.

Again she was shocked so I slid my cock in Ashley's pussy hard. "Pop!" Her hymen blew apart and making her cry out in pain. "OH!"

I slid my dick in and out several times before withdrawing it and pushing it to her mom's face.

"Lick it Debra. Lick your daughter's juices and blood from my fat cock." I commanded her.

I was hoping that she would do it without the coercion of the ring, but still she resisted.

"No Josh! This is wrong! Don't you see that?" She pleaded with me as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I do see it Debra, but it's only pussy juice." I tried to convince her.

"You know, you do have a point there." She told me smiling. Her nipples were no longer erect.

She leaned in and sniffed her daughter's poontang on my dick. I watched as her nipples grew erect again. I reached over and began to tug on her right nipple.

Debra closed her eyes and groaned, "OHHHHHH!"

"Lick it Debra. Or I pinch it harder." I told the woman.

I pinched her nipple harder and harder. She was submissive and took the abuse.

"Okay, okay. FUCK!" She cried out.

She began to move her tongue along my wet shaft.

"That's it Debra. Lick your daughter's creamy juices from my hard cock." I told her.

"Mmmm, ohhhhhhh." Debra moaned along my shaft.

"Get on your back. I want to look in your eyes as I fuck your sloppy cunt and flood your pussy with my sperm." I groaned.

Debra moved onto her back and I got on top. I slid my dick back inside her wet pussy and began to fuck her slow and deep. I stopped when I was all the way inside her cunt and looked at her.

"God, you're beautiful!" I told her.

I felt her pussy begin to grip my hard cock again and again.

"You're gonna make me cum baby. Keep squeezing. OHHHHHHH!!!!" I groaned and my dick began to spurt huge ribbons of sperm into her cunt.

"I feel you cumming Josh! Yeah, flood my cunt with your sperm son. Ohhhh, mmmm." She groaned as I shot my seed into her.

We laid together like that for a long time.

My dick slipped out and Ashley began to slurp my sperm out of her mom's pussy. She then rose up and shared it with her. They snowballed my cum between them.

That was super hot to watch.

The End.

12