Ring of Suggestion Pt. 05

Story Info
Josh discovers that the ring has negative consequences.
6.8k words
4.58
18.7k
30
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,713 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

If you have been following my story from the beginning, you will have noted that the ring my Gramma left me in her will has pretty much granted me anything I ever wanted. Pussy, money, companionship, cars. You name it and it is mine.

The ring never leaves my finger. It is always there. I did a small test when I first put on the ring to see if the suggestions I gave someone would still be in effect after I took it off.

I had the ring for only 3 weeks at this time and I was with Becky Wheeler and I had her tied to the bed. I had been torturing her nipples for the last hour and she was so wet that there was a sizable wet spot on the sheets between her legs. Her pussy was all swollen from the open handed spankings I was giving it every few minutes and she was begging me to fuck her.

I had to take a piss and went into the bathroom to relieve myself. I finished my business and suddenly decided to pull off the ring before going in to Becky again.

The change was immediate.

I walked in the room and the moment she saw me, she started to berate me with her unkind words. "YOU! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!" She shouted at me and struggled with her bonds.

"I'm going to fuck you Becky. You want my big dick, don't you?" I said.

"Hell no! Not from a twerp like you! You disgust me!" She sneered and struggled all the more.

"But I thought you liked my big dick." I told her.

"I do like a big dick and you have a pretty nice looking cock, but this is never going to happen loser. So fucking untie me!" She screeched.

But then an idea formed in my mind. "Take her" it said. "Take her and fuck her anyways. She's tied up so what's the worst that could happen?"

So I walked over to the bed and climbed on top of her and shoved my dick inside her pussy.

Becky screamed at me to stop until I fastened a ball gag over her mouth, and she tried to keep her legs from opening, but lost that battle.

I slowly slid my long thick cock into her seething hot pussy and she calmed down considerably. "Yeah, you like that don't you slut. I thought you might. You are a big cock craving whore. You are powerless to stop me so you better just enjoy it." I told her menacingly.

I fucked her nice and slow. She hated when I did that because she liked it fast and hard and deep. The harder I fucked her, the more powerful her orgasms were.

I then began to fuck her harder and harder and faster. Sweat broke out on my brow as I fucked her sloppy wet cunt. I was really going at it since the voice in my head was egging me on. "Take the slut. Fuck her savagely. She secretly loves it. Don't mind the hate in her eyes. She is a whore. All women are whores and sluts."

Becky started to climax and hard. Her eyes grew glassy as she peaked in orgasm. I was close myself and leaned down to her ear and whispered, "I'm going to cum in you now Becky. I'm going to flood your cunt with my sperm and there's nothing you can do about it."

My orgasm hit and I grunted as thick ropes of sperm flew into her cunt. I pulled out after the 3rd blast and sent the rest flying all over her tits, neck and face. It was one of the best orgasms of my life.

I got up and removed her gag.

"You little shit. You are so dead. I'm going to the cops and you are going to jail." She said quietly.

"You can feel my semen swimming inside your cunt, can't you Becky? My cum is all over your body. You love it, I know you do. I can keep this up for hours and have my way with you as much as I want and there is nothing you can do about it." I told her and smiled.

Tears began to flow down her cheeks.

I went back in the bathroom and placed the ring back on my finger and then walked back out to her.

"Josh? What the hell happened? I must have blacked out or something." She groaned.

"You did Becky. You had a really powerful orgasm and then blacked out." I lied.

"Bring your wet dick to my mouth so that I can clean you up lover and then you can have sloppy seconds. You know it's my favorite thing to do. My favorite fantasy is to get gang fucked by a host of good looking men with large cocks and lots and lots of cum." She told me smiling.

I smiled as she began to lick her juices from my dick.

****

I have grown more confident over the last few months and high school is now fairly enjoyable for me. There is no telling where this ring will lead me or the untold riches I will gain the longer it is in my possession. But it can never leave my finger. Not ever and that concerned me because it was having a negative effect on me. Let me explain.

I was growing more and more cynical and had the most wicked thoughts while wearing it. Even my dreams and fantasies turned sinister. I craved more and more to torture women with my new abilities and it didn't matter how sweet they were either.

Anyone who was mean to me from my youth, I wanted to suffer. I wanted revenge and I took it out on them and anyone in their vicinity. I didn't care who I hurt or how immoral my actions were.

I even began to be mean to those people who were fairly kind to me for no other reason than to be a jerk.

As another example...

Our next door neighbor, Jenny Planter, was always kind to me. We often would walk home from school together and she would lend a listening ear when I had been crying from all the beatings I took from the various school bullies.

Jenny Planter was 5'6" tall, with strawberry blonde hair and light blue eyes. She had a killer body and perfect breasts, with a tight ass and long lean legs. I asked her once why she wasn't a cheerleader and she said that she wasn't pretty enough. That was horse shit. Jenny was hotter than anyone I knew.

I saw her working in the garden behind her parents house. She was wearing short shorts an a tight fitting tank top that really accentuated her breasts. She waved me over and we chatted for a minute.

"Hi Josh. How is school?" She asked in her kind voice.

"Not bad Jenny. Better than last year, that's for sure." I told her honestly as I hoped her nipples would grow erect.

"Well that's really good to hear. I've been worried for you." She said empathetically.

"Thanks, I appreciate that. How's college?" I asked.

"Oh it's really good." She smiled.

"Yeah? Why's that?" I asked.

"I have a boyfriend." She blushed and her nipples grew hard.

I had a crush on Jenny for years and the moment she told me she had a boyfriend my heart sank. "Slut." The voice in my head said.

"Oh that's great Jenny. I'm happy for you." I told her sourly.

"You don't look happy for me Josh." She patted my arm kindly.

"I, uh, I..." I stammered not knowing what to say.

"I get it Josh, really I do. You like me. You always have. I've seen the way you look at me sometimes." She told me honestly.

I did. Jenny was smoking hot and I fantasized about her constantly.

"I'm still your friend Josh." She said as a lone tear fell down her cheek.

I hung my head and the tears began to fall down my cheeks. I had held out hope for Jenny all these years and now I was in the friend category.

Jenny stepped closer and lifter my chin. "Oh Josh. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings." She said and pulled me in for a hug.

"I suggest that you tell me all about your boyfriend." I told her.

"Part of me thinks that I shouldn't but what do you want to know?" She replied.

"What's your boyfriend's name?" I asked.

"Steve Higgins." She said.

"Tell me about him?" I said.

"He's 6'1" and 187 lbs. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes and a square jaw, a terrific body and he is smart too." She offered.

"Do you love him?" I asked and hoped she would say no.

"Yes. I do love him. I love everything about him actually." She said giddily.

"Are you sexual with him?" I asked.

"Yes. He took my virginity a few weeks ago." She answered.

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

"Unbelievably so. But oddly, I kind of liked it." She confessed.

"How so?" I questioned.

"It made me really wet. I know it seems strange, but the way my hymen tore when he penetrated me, it was like time slowed down and I felt each little rip. I languished in the searing pain and I actually had an orgasm if you can believe it." She responded.

"Did you tell him that you had an orgasm from it?" I asked.

"No, I didn't." She told me.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Steve is a normal guy and he wouldn't understand. I don't want him to know or think of me as a freak." She said with concern.

"So do you guys have sex a lot?" I asked.

"No, not near as much as I hoped we would." She replied.

"Elaborate for me." I said.

"Well, I know I shouldn't be having this intimate of a conversation with you Josh, but I will. I masturbate a lot Josh. More than most women I know. I'm just so horny all the time. I stroke my clit and finger myself 10-12 times a day. I already masturbated 5 times this morning and I was planning to masturbate in a few minutes, but then you came over. My pussy is always wet and you probably wouldn't even to think that it's pussy juice dripping down my inner thighs but it is. I'm soaking wet.

So after Steve took my virginity, I hoped he and I would have sex everyday. Steve was also a virgin when we met or so he said. He was saving himself for marriage until I pressured him to fuck me. I tried to perform oral sex on him, but he didn't like it so we had intercourse and the moment he broke my hymen, he began to ejaculate inside of me. I figured it was normal for most guys to do that on the first time.

Anyway, we had sex 2 weeks later. We kissed and I told him I was wet and he got on top of me and stuck his dick in me and after a few strokes he ejaculated and then rolled off, put on his clothes and left." She replied.

"Did you talk with him about it?" I asked her.

"Yes. But he got mad and told me that it was my fault. He told me that he was gonna break up with me. I begged him not to and he relented, but I haven't heard from him since.

I cried so hard Josh. I thought sex would be better than this." She said sadly.

"How big was his dick?" I asked her.

"I don't know exactly. Maybe a few inches. It was like a thin hotdog." She told me.

"What you need is a guy who will appreciate you for you Jenny? I could have been that guy, but you didn't see anything more in me than what was on the surface. I know, I'm not much to look at, but let me show you something." I told her and stepped back and lowered my shorts and showed her my big cock.

"Wow Josh! I never knew you had such a big one." She smiled.

I pulled up my pants and continued.

"Do you taste yourself when you masturbate?" I asked.

"No, never. That's gross Josh." She said.

"I suggest that you break up with Steve today, right this very minute. Go on and do it in front of me." I told her.

Jenny pulled out her phone and called Steve on her phone.

"Hey Steve, it's Jenny. Yeah, I'm good. Look, it's not working out for me and I'm breaking up with you. Goodbye." And she hung up her phone.

"I'm upset with you Jenny. You hurt my feelings and you should feel bad for doing that. I suggest that you go inside and write me a letter and apologize for hurting my feelings. You will then masturbate for the next 2 hours, but you won't be able to have an orgasm. You will only use your fingers and lick your juices from your fingers every few minutes. You will feel disgusted for tasting your pussy juices but you can't help it because you are such a sex freak.

I suggest that you start fantasizing about having incest with your 2 older sisters Kate and Marie and write about it. Sneak into their hampers and find their panties and begin to envision yourself fingering their pussy while you masturbate and rub the crotch of their panties into your face.

You will grow hornier and hornier with every failed orgasm and you will know that it was me who did this to you. But rather than have hate towards me, you will begin to lust for me and my big cock. You will write me sexual stories and tell me about your secret fantasies about your sisters and lust for your mom. You will increase your masturbating from 12 times to 20 times per day, only you won't be able to climax. And after 3 days of no orgasms you will come over and apologize to me and beg me to release you from this torment.

Maybe I will, but only if you pledge yourself to me and become my sex slave. Now go inside and masturbate and get out of my sight." I told her.

And Jenny turned around and walked inside her house.

****

I was sexually charged up and drove over to Mrs. Jenkins house. I looked over the fence to see her and her 2 daughter's Haley and Gwen sunning themselves by their pool.

"The sluts." The voice said.

I opened the gate and walked over to stand beside them.

"Hi Josh. I'm surprised to see you here today. You cleaned the pool yesterday and it won't need cleaned again until next week." She said kindly.

"I suggest that you and your daughters stay silent, remove your bathing suits and begin to masturbate for me while I stroke my dick." I told them.

They all got naked and started to masturbate.

"I suggest that Haley go inside and get some shaving cream and a few razors while Gwen fill a bucket with hot water and come back out. Together they are going to shave your big bush bare Mrs. Jenkins. And then every few days, the three of you are going to take turns and shave each other's pussy." I told them.

I pulled off my shorts and and walked over beside Mr's Jenkins who was stroking her clit with her fingers. I reached down and began to tug on her long thick nipples with my fingers.

"I suggest that you won't be able to orgasm unless you feel my cock ejaculating inside your pussy Mrs. Jenkins. Everything you do will make you wetter and wetter, but nothing will get you off unless you feel my dick spurting cum in your cunt." I told her.

Haley and Gwen came out of the house and walked over to their mom. They pushed her legs open and Haley sprayed the shaving cream on her bush and along her vulva. Gwen and she both began to shave her mom's pussy clean and rinsed the razor's in the hot bucket of water.

When they were finished, I had them come over and do the same to me.

"I suggest that you girls masturbate day and night to failed orgasms. You will not be able to orgasm unless you are licking my creampie out of your mom's freshly fucked pussy. The moment you swallow 2 mouthfuls of sperm, then you will each have such a strong orgasm that your pussy will gush juices that each of you will lick up. You will be ravenous for me to cum inside of your mom and beg me to fuck her hard and deep until I blast my sperm deep inside her cunt.

The three of you will finger and lick each other whenever you are horny. This will just make you even hornier and ravenous for having an orgasm. Your mom will tease your sensitive nipples with her fingers whenever she sees them erect and this will make you both desire to drink each other's pussy juices.

I suggest that the three of you begin to record yourselves having bisexual sex together. Invite your friends over and seduce them into having bisexual sex with you and your mom and record it for me.

You will fantasize about having incest with your aunts and female cousins and talk about it constantly with each other. You will contact the females in your extended family and invite them over for a party next Saturday where I will show up and help you become a closer incestuous family." I told them darkly.

I then turned around and pulled up my shorts and left.

****

I drove down to the Quik Mart and picked up a case of beer, some porn magazines, a few cigars and a dozen lottery tickets. It was all free of course thanks to the ring.

My mom's sister lived an hour away. She had 5 daughters and 2 sons who were all older than I was. She left a message on our answering machine that she wanted to see us now that Dave, Matt, Brenda and Sheila were on vacation with their dad for thanksgiving.

Mom was unavailable so I made plans to come over instead.

The drive gave me time to think.

"Your cousins are soul-less bitches. You know this Josh. Your Aunt is mean to you every time you see her and your male cousins are just as bad." The voice taunted me.

"I know, but what am I to do about it." I said out loud.

"Fuck'em. Fuck'em all. You will only need to offer a few suggestions and not a ton. Make it seem like it's their idea to engage in incest with each other. Here's how to do it..." The voice instructed me.

I arrived and got out of the truck and went and rang the bell.

"Hey cousin, come in." Said Angie with feigned sincerity.

I walked in the lavish house that smelled like cookies and cinnamon. I followed my cousin into the family room where Aunt Carol, Violet and Courtney were watching a dog show on TV.

Aunt Carol got up and hugged me and then went into the kitchen.

I addressed my cousins, "I suggest that you three take me upstairs to your room so we can talk in private."

"We're going upstairs mom." Angie called to her mom.

I followed my cousins up to one of their rooms and shut the door.

"I suggest that you all undress to your panties and be open with me about any questions I have for you." I told them.

They did as I asked and we all sat on the floor together.

"Are you all sexual yet? Take a turn and tell me whether you masturbate, how often and how you do it, if you have sex with any guys or girls and what you fantasize about?" I asked.

Angie went first and said, "I masturbate about 3 times a day. I have a vibrator that makes me cum really intensely. I get really juicy and have to put a towel down so that I don't make a mess. I have had sex with both guys and girls and I like to fantasize about sucking a guy until he cums on my tits." Which were nice and big and had cone shaped nipples.

Violet was next and said, "I masturbate 5 times a day usually. My nipples are really sensitive and just lightly tweaking them is enough to get me wet. I will use the wetness and rub it into my clit and then it doesn't take much to make me cum. I also have to put down a towel so that I don't stain the bedspread or sheets. I have had sex with 2 guys and am bi-curious. I often fantasize about being with a woman and it usually makes me cum pretty fast." Her breasts were smallish and had really long and thick nipples that were erect.

Courtney then said, "I masturbate 10 or so times a day. I finger myself and love to taste my juices and I cum really hard. I have only been with women and that is what I fantasize about." She had the nicest set of tits of the three and thick erasers for nipples.

"Do you ever have sexual thoughts about each other or your other sisters or your brothers or your mom?" I asked.

"No." They all said.

"I suggest that you do have sexual thoughts about each other and your other siblings and your mom. In fact, you often fantasize about it while you masturbate. The three of you are going to get your mom drunk this evening and seduce her into having sex with us. At first it won't make sense to her, but you will convince her with your many charms.

The first thing you will do is let her catch you kissing one another. You will tell her that you are sorry but that you can't help it. You will look for opportunities to brush her breasts or make contact with her nipples.

Does your mom masturbate? If so, how does she do it and what does she fantasize about? Find this out and talk about it with her. Get her to give you instructions on how to masturbate.

Talk with your mom about sex and see what gets her nipples erect and then exploit those things. Make it her idea." I told them.

I then stood up and removed my clothes.

"What do you think of my dick?" I asked them.

"Wow Josh. It's big." Angie said.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,713 Followers
12