Ring of Suggestion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I touch it?" Violet asked.

"Yes. I suggest that you all love dick now, especially my dick and you want to see me ejaculate. But you will only get my dick if you are able to seduce your mom into having sex with you while I watch." I told them.

The 3 women moved closer as I knelt before them. They each took hold of my cock and began to stroke it until it was hard.

"You crave my big dick inside your slippery pussy. It will feel so good to have my hard cock stretching open your tight little cunt. But first you all need to come up with a plan to seduce your mom into having incest." I told them and put my shorts back on and went back downstairs.

Aunt Carol was in the family room and sipping on a glass of wine. I watched her from the door into the room.

She was an attractive woman of 46, with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She was 5'8" tall and slender with a nice sized chest. She was wearing a cream colored blouse and navy slacks with comfortable shoes.

I walked in the room and sat down in a chair adjacent to her own.

"Everything okay Josh?" She asked.

"Yeah, Great!" I smiled.

"That's good to hear." She smiled too.

"Can I ask your something Aunt Carol?"

"Sure, anything." She offered.

"It's kind of personal. I can't ask my mom because it would be awkward." I told her.

"That's understandable. So go ahead. I promise not to judge." She told me.

"Okay, well I started dating a girl this year." I told her.

"Oh Josh! That's terrific! What's her name?" She asked.

"Becky Wheeler." I told her and pulled up a picture of us on my phone.

Becky was standing next to me wearing a burgundy shirt that showed off her ample bosom and a lot of cleavage and erect nipples. My arm was around her neck and my fingers were dangerously close to touching her left erect nipple.

"Oh wow Josh, she's really pretty." She said cheerfully.

"Thanks. I think so too." I told her.

"So what do you want to ask me?"

"Well we have progressed past the puppy love stage and have moved on and become intimate. I'm not really sure how to even say this cause I don't want to offend you." I told her sheepishly.

She reached a hand out and patted my arm.

"It's okay honey, you can trust me." She told me sincerely.

"Okay, so we were naked together and something embarrassing happened while we were having sex." I told her.

"Oh Honey. You don't even need to say anything more. It happens. Men ejaculate too fast when having sex for the first time." She chuckled.

"It's not that Aunt Carol." I told her.

"Well okay. Continue." She said.

"I put...I put..." I stammered.

"You put your penis inside of her vagina?" She asked.

"Well, I tried to. But it was too big and she said that it hurt." I smirked.

"What? Oh Josh, this is too funny. You can't be serious!" She chided me.

"I am being serious." I told her and pulled up another picture on my phone to show her.

It was of my dick head barely inside Becky's wet pussy as it stretched her open.

"This is a ruse Honey. I don't believe it." She said incredulously.

So I showed her another picture of me naked with my hard 9 inch cock sticking up like a curved banana.

Her mouth was gaping open in shock and I saw that both of her nipples were hard and poking through her blouse.

Just then, Violet came walking in the room with next to nothing on followed by her sister Angie and they sat on a chair opposite their mom.

I got up to go into the kitchen to get a glass of water and that was my cousin's clue to begin kissing.

I watched in my peripheral vision as Aunt Carol watched her daughter's in abject fascination before getting to her feet and going over to separate them. I then listened as she berated them.

"What has gotten into you two? This behavior is not how I raised you. Now stop it before Josh comes back in. And go put on some clothes." She told them.

I walked back in the room and said, "Hey, I'm kind of tired so I'm gong to lay down for a few before dinner." And walked up the stairs.

I went to Courtney's room and saw her still in her panties. She turned as I walked in the door. "I suggest that you go downstairs dressed as you are and be belligerent with your mom. Do whatever you can to get her to smack your face and then press yourself into her breasts and start to sob? That's when I will show back up and stand there with my mouth open in shock and wearing a pair of sweats that show the bulge of my cock.

Courtney did as instructed and I followed her. I watched as everything played out beautifully and Aunt Carol turned and saw me standing there. Her eyes went to my eyes and then drifted down to my crotch.

I turned around and walked back up to my room. A few moments later, there was a knock on my door.

"Josh, may I come in? (The door opened and shut) Josh, I'm sorry that you had to see that. My girls are acting so strangely...I...uh." She stopped midsentence as I walked out of the bathroom naked.

She just looked at me standing there naked. My hard cock curved up like a banana. I walked over to her and stood before her.

"I see the way you are looking at me Aunt Carol. Do you want to touch it?" I asked her.

"I can't, I mean we can't Josh, it's..." She lost her train of thought.

"It's beautiful, isn't that what you were going to say?" I finished for her and took her hand and placed it on my shaft.

She looked at me and smiled. "It is beautiful Josh. One of the most sensational cocks that I have ever see actually, but you're my nephew."

"And you're my beautiful Aunt with these incredible nipples." I told her and began to lightly pluck her erect nipples with my fingers.

I so wanted to use the ring on her, but it was exciting just to let it happen naturally.

"No one has to know but us Carol. Go on, get on your knees and take my dick into your mouth. I know you want to." I told her.

I added a little more pressure to her nipples and she began to swoon. "Ohhhhh, mmmm."

I moved my lips down to hers and lightly traced her lips with my tongue tip.

She brought her lips to mine and we stayed like that for a few seconds before she pressed her tongue into my mouth.

I moved my hands down and began to undo her pants, letting them drop to the floor. I broke the kiss and kissed down her neck to her breasts and then down to her stomach and pulled her panties down as I kissed my way to her crotch.

I tried to unsuccessfully lick her pussy and brought her down to the bed and pushed her back. I brought her knees up and kissed her inner thighs. I could smell her pussy. Her scent was pretty strong as I opened her lips with my fingers. Her pussy was shaved bare and she had a large clitoris and thick meaty pussy lips.

I chewed lightly on her pussy lips with my sharp incisors and she groaned and moved around as I nudged her clit with my nose. I slipped my tongue inside her pussy and tasted her syrupy nectar before driving 2 fingers into her leaking hole.

I began to lick her clit while pistoning my fingers in and out of her wet pussy and within a few minutes she was cumming hard. She grabbed the pillow on the bed and mashed it against her face and screamed as a huge orgasm raced through her body.

I then moved back and looked at her as her juices leaked out of her pussy.

Aunt Carol removed the pillow from her face to look at me. "I hope you're going to fuck me now."

"I don't know Aunt Carol. Your pussy is pretty small." I frowned.

"Nonsense. Come up here and fuck me Josh. I need fucked." She pulled me up and grasped my thick shaft and pulled my dick into her wet pussy.

My cock slid slowly inside of her incredibly hot, wet pussy. "Oh fuck, your pussy feels good Aunt Carol." I told her.

What she didn't know was that we were being filmed by her daughter Angie who was hiding in the closet.

I began to slide my big cock in and out of her sloppy wet pussy.

I helped her out of her blouse and bra when she flipped me on my back. I now had access to her breasts and worked her hard nipples with my fingers as she rode me.

"Fuck, I love this dick!" She growled in my ear.

I grabbed her as in my hands and began to work a finger inside her anus.

"Oh you naughty boy. How did you know that I love having all my holes filled?" She egged me on.

"I didn't until now. But if you want it in your back door, you'll need to go down on me first." I told her.

"But it's wet with my juices." She countered.

"I know. That's what makes it so naughty." I told her.

She slid off of me and went down on me and began to lick her juices from my dick. She took my dick into her mouth and then came back up and slid my cock back inside her pussy. She kissed me and our tongue dueled.

When she broke the kiss I told her, "I love tasting pussy on your lips."

She looked at me and smiled. "You are so naughty Josh."

"Mmmm, You have no idea Carol." I told her.

"I want to feel you cum in me." She groaned.

I rolled back on top of her.

"I'm gonna cum Carol. You ready to feel me flood your cunt with my sperm?" I growled.

"Fill me up big boy!" She moaned as another orgasm was upon her.

"That's what my mom says when I fuck her." I whispered in her ear just as I drove my cock in deep and began to shoot huge ribbons of sperm deep in her cunt.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHH!!!" Carol groaned.

We stayed locked together for a long time.

And then the unthinkable happened.

The bedroom door opened and Violet and Courtney walked into the room and stood there and looked at us. They each put a hand to their mouth and then took out their phones and began to snap pictures of us.

Carol and I untangled ourselves and the pictures caught my dick coming out of her wet pussy along with a torrent of my cum.

"Oh fuck! What have I done?" She put her hands in her face.

I stood there while Violet got on her knees and began to lick her mom's juices from my dick.

"Oh, this is so good." She slurped.

Carol looked over at her daughter licking her juices from my dick in shock.

Meanwhile Courtney was between her splayed thighs and slurping up my semen from her mom's gaping pussy.

"Oh my god this is so yummy!" Courtney moaned. She was quickly joined by Angie and together they drank our combined fluids and smeared them over their faces.

"I can't believe this is happening!" Carol exclaimed.

"I can mommy. I'm going to straddle your mouth and I want you to lick me to orgasm or I am going to send this sex tape to all your friends." Angie said as she straddled her mom's face.

The 5 of us had an orgy then.

The highlight was after I gave Violet an orgasm and then removed my slimy dick from her cunt and drove it deep inside her moms' asshole. I was only fucking her mom's ass for a few minutes before she had such a violent orgasm that her milky pussy juices gushed forth out of her cunt and sprayed all three daughters who were kneeling before her.

Later that evening, Aunt Carol and I were fucking with me on top. We both had another amazing orgasm together and just held each other tight.

"You mentioned something earlier that concerns me Josh. You actually fucked my sister? Your own mother?" She looked worried.

"I did. Several times. Who do you think took those pictures of me and my girlfriend? Mom and I have sex almost every day." I told her.

"But it's incest Josh?" She blurted.

"I know. Isn't it great?" I told her.

"It's incest." She trailed off.

"And what we are doing is not? The sex you had with your own daughters is incest too. I watched as you licked my sperm from each of your daughter's pussy while I filmed it. And you liked it. You could have stopped at any moment, but you didn't. So stop with the guilt trip and get down there and lick your slimy juices from my dick!" I told her.

We spent the next two days having lots of sex together.

Things took an interesting turn when Carol's other 4 children came home a day early.

****

I was by myself in the family room when in walked Dave, Matt, Brenda and Sheila.

They looked at me and smiled briefly.

"I suggest that you all take a seat. You mom and sisters and I have been having sex together. Yes this is incest. You are disgusted by it by the looks on your faces. Raise your hand if any of you is bisexual. I see the answer is no even though you begin to remove your clothes. Your brothers will start to have feeling for each other and you and your sister will start to have feelings for one another too. You will only watch as we all have sex together. You will grow really horny watching and begin to masturbate, but no relief will come until you actually join in. Relief will only come for you guys when you experience an orgasm with the mouth of your brother and relief for you sisters will only come with the mouth of your sister. Your gay side is what truly drives your sexual desire and when you embrace it, the orgasm will be way beyond anything you ever experienced before." I told them.

Violet, Courtney and Angie joined us and began to take turns sucking my dick. They licked and fondled each other while the others watched. Things got heated fast and soon Angie was riding my cock and I was fingering both Violet and Courtney at the same time.

Dave and Matt, Brenda and Sheila were now naked and making out together. The guys began to suck each other's dicks and Brenda and Sheila were in a 69 when Carol joined in.

I fucked Carol while Matt fucked her ass and Dave was balls deep inside of Brenda's pussy. Dave groaned in orgasm and filled his sister's pussy with his sperm and when he pulled out, Sheila moved in and began to eat it out of her.

We all fucked and sucked for the next few hours.

When I woke up the following day, I found Carol and her sons and daughters in the family room having a deep discussion about incest.

"It's wrong and we can't be doing this together." Carol lamented to them.

"I know it's wrong mom but I have never cum so hard before. Having Angie bury her face in my pussy with my face buried in Sheila's pussy and her face buried in your pussy and Matt's cock in Brenda's pussy and Josh's cock buried in you asshole and Dave fucking my asshole. It's a win, win for everyone. We all cum and what's better than that?" Violet protested.

"All I'm saying is that we need to be careful. Incest is not accepted in our society and if any of your friends found out we would all go to jail." Carol pleaded.

"She has a point, so I suggest that you all have one more orgy together and then tomorrow morning when you wake up, you won't have any memory of having incest together. But going forward you will all have masturbatory fantasies about it. Now go upstairs while I talk to Aunt Carol for a minute before I drive back home." I told them.

When they left the room I said, "I suggest that you will remember everything that happened this week. It will be difficult to do to not say anything to your sons or daughters, knowing what you know. I do suggest that you will remember everything that happened between us and I invite you to come pay us a visit once a month to have a threesome with me and my mom, your sister."

I kissed her on the mouth and slipped her my tongue while I drove my hand between her legs and fingered her wet pussy with half my hand. I then thrust my hard cock inside her pussy. I removed my dick and told her, "If you lick my wet cock, I know I will see you again."

I won't tell you what she decided.

End of Story

12