Ring of Suggestion Pt. 10-11

Story Info
Josh discovers a 3rd ring.
14.3k words
4.71
11.8k
29

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers

Author's note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons engaged in sex are over the age of 18.

****

I remember asking Draco, "How can I mind control my cousins all at once with my mind?"

("You can have everyone grasp your hard dick and once that connection is made they need to stroke it vigorously until you ejaculate on each of them. Then command them to do whatever you want." It laughed.)

"What? That's...hey! You're just fucking with me you horny bastard!" I told it.

("Ha ha ha! Just testing you. After you close your eyes when you are around your family members, what do you see?" It asked me.)

"I see the outline of their heads." I told it.

("Good. Now touch each one with your hand. You should see a line connected to each one." It told me.)

"I see it." I told it.

("The line will initially be the color white, but as you go from person to person it should turn the color red. This indicates that you are now connected to them." It told me.)

"Yeah, I see that. Now what?" I asked.

("Speak what you want them to do, think, etc." It told me.)

"Okay, done. Will I have to do that every time?" I asked it.

("No. As a group they are now bound to you. What you say to one will now affect them all unless you specifically address just one of their minds directly." It told me.)

****

Aunt Carol and her 7 kids were coming over for the weekend.

We had more than enough room now that Sara, Susan, Sasha, Denise, and Rene were sharing a room. Alex and Aaron also shared a room and so did Aunt Cathy and Jenny since I suggested it. Mom, Debra and I shared a room which freed up 8 more rooms for the other cousins and Aunt Carol. It was bound to be a fun filled weekend.

I was eager to see my Aunts and cousins naked and suggested that as we played volleyball in the pool that for every point lost by a team, someone had to lose a piece of clothing. So that by the second game started, everyone was naked.

It was better for us guys for sure since our dicks couldn't be seen under the water. But trust me, we were all sporting boners as we eyed our female cousin's breasts. And things turned physical pretty quickly.

Nipples were grazed during play and dicks were stroked.

It didn't help that I told everyone's mind that a little physical play was okay between family members.

At one point, Aunt Cathy scolded Denise and Violet for kissing too long and not serving the ball.

And then moments later, Alex and Aaron were seen fucking Aunt Jenny and my mom while Dave and Matt double penetrated Aunt Cathy.

I was balls deep inside Brenda's pussy on the pool steps and Sheila and Susan were in a 69 in a lounge chair.

Angie, Violet, Debra and Courtney were sitting on the edge of the pool while Sara, Sasha, Denise and Rene were in the pool and between their legs, eating them out.

An orgy ensued and as a result the cum began to fly.

Debra videoed most of it until she had multiple orgasms. The sex continued sporadically as she continued to video us which we all watched after dinner.

"Look at how deep Courtney is taking Josh's huge dick in her ass." Sheila squealed.

"My asshole is still sore." Courtney laughed as she was busy fingering her mom's wet pussy from behind.

Rene and Sasha were fondling each other's nipples while Angie and Brenda were eating them out.

Mom was sucking my cock and Aunt Carol was taking turns sucking Matt and Dave's dicks, while Aunt Cathy was alternating between Alex and Aaron's dicks.

We all climaxed at the same time and every female had cum on her face as a result.

The following morning was much of the same and so was the morning after that.

I pulled Aunt Carol aside before they left and suggested that they move in with us here at the mansion. "Sell your house and relocate here. It will be fun!" I told her.

****

The following day, which was Monday, I went over to Amanda's. I walked in the house to find the Peterson sister's taking turns 69ing her to one orgasm after another. I smiled as she climaxed hard and then the next sister began to lick and finger Amanda's pussy. She was quite the orgasm queen.

I was semi-hard and tempted to join in.

I walked down the hall to the study to find Daisy sitting naked at the big desk and masturbating furiously with 4 fingers wedged inside her pussy. Her glassy eyes opened when I walked in the door of the room and she smiled.

"I was just thinking about you Master." She told me and removed her wet hand and licked her milky juices from it.

I removed my clothes and stroked myself hard as I walked over to her.

Daisy had her legs splayed open on the arms of the desk chair. Her pussy gaped at me and I placed the head of my dick at her opening and in one motion, I slid balls deep inside of her.

"Fuck!!!" We groaned at the same time.

Her cunt was so hot and wet and hugged my dick like a glove.

"I missed you!" We said at the same time and laughed.

"Fuck me Master! Fuck me deep and hard! I so need to gush all over your huge cock!" She told me in her sexy feminine voice.

"I need to cum in you Daisy." I growled and began to torture her erect nipples with my fingers. I twisted them and pinched them and she winced at the exquisite pain I was causing her.

I rammed my dick in the petite woman and while I did, I closed my eyes and selected her face.

"Okay Draco. I need to connect Daisy to me in order for this next part of my plan to locate the rings to succeed. I don't need another fuck-up like what happened with Todd and Daisy when they found the first ring. You told me that I needed to be balls deep inside of her to make this connection work. Now either that is true or you are just thriving on the incredible lust between us." I told it.

("You need to be joined as one Josh and the best way to do that is through sex since you aren't married to her and haven't established that connection yet. Yes I thrive on your lust, it fuels my connection to you and strengthens it too. You need to keep me invested if you want my continued help. Now create a necklace with your mind. That's it. Place it around her head. Now speak and bind your mind to hers." Draco told me.)

"You and I are now bound Daisy. If you ever need me for whatever reason, just close your eyes and call my name in your head. If you are in trouble and unable to speak, call my name in your mind and I will hear you. I can physically appear at your side in an instant so don't hesitate to contact me." I told the submissive woman.

"Yes Master. I am yours! I can feel you inside me. The connection with your mind is incredible and orgasmic! My mind is being stimulated so intensely right now that it makes the sex between us seem so insignificant." Daisy told me.

"When I sever the connection Daisy, you will climax harder than ever before. Are you ready for that?" I told her.

"Fuck Master! My mind is awash in your essences. I feel like I have been orgasming nonstop since you placed that necklace over my head! Can anything be as enjoyable as this is?" She exclaimed.

We both climaxed as one when I severed the connection to her mind.

"YESSSSSSSS!!!! OHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!" She shouted out loud.

I grunted and began to spurt huge globs of sperm in her pussy.

I sensed movement and saw Amanda standing in the doorway.

"I thought it might be you sir." She said seductively and walked over to us. Her pussy was inflamed and her thighs were wet with her earlier orgasms.

I pulled out of Daisy's twat and Amanda got busy licking my semen out of her gaping hole. It was an especially messy creampie that I unleashed in Daisy's spasming cunt and Amanda spent a long time between her legs. When she finished she turned and licked Daisy's milky juices from my softening cock.

The three of us went upstairs and took a shower.

****

"So what made you decide to come over?" Amanda asked as the three of us dried each other off after a long hot shower.

"Well, I wanted to see if you and Daisy made any progress on the notebook." I asked them.

"We did actually. We traced my previous progress back to South America. I told Amanda about the pyramid and the writing on the inside of the tunnel. How we traversed the stairs and avoided the booby traps. ("Although looking back on it, I should have let Todd die right then and there." She said in her head to me.) I took Amanda into the next chamber and told her about the phallic looking protrusions sticking out of the wall. I told her what the writing in that chamber said..." Daisy told me.

"...And that's when we attacked one another. We tore each other's clothes off and ate each other out to multiple orgasms. I was possessed with a desire to cum unlike anything I have ever experienced before." Amanda told me.

"We all were Master. It's hard to describe." She smiled sheepishly as she looked at the rising bulge in my pants.

(I never saw that in my coma. Either Draco left that part out or it didn't know about it.)

"What were the words?" I asked her without first thinking about it.

"Madanny phallatacum ong traxillia." Daisy said out loud.

I watched Daisy and Amanda closely and both women's eyes dilated. They howled like animals and then tore each other's clothes off. They tore my clothes off and Daisy turned around and pointed her ass at me. Her pussy was inflamed. Her lips and clit were swollen and pussy juices leaked out of her cunt and puddled on the floor.

I felt it too. My dick was impossibly hard and leaking precum that puddled on the floor.

Amanda was ravenous for my dick and deep throated my hard dick which is something she never did before. She then laid back on Daisy's back and opened her thighs and her pussy was also inflamed. Her clitoris and lips swollen and juices leaked out of her pussy in a steady stream.

Both women were in heat and screamed at me to fuck them.

I was horny beyond belief and rammed my dick in Amanda's pussy in one thrust.

Amanda climaxed really hard, "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!" And juices gushed out.

I also climaxed and huge globs of sperm shot into her pussy.

I pulled out and rammed my dick in Daisy's twat and she climaxed really hard, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" And juices gushed out of her cunt.

I shot huge spurts of sperm in her cunt too!

Back and forth I slammed my dick in Amanda's cunt and she climaxed and then Daisy's cunt and she climaxed.

I shot off inside each woman. Each ejaculation was so powerful that it hit the wall 4 feet away when I pulled out. Both women were ravenous for my sperm and begged me to spurt in their twats.

I shot 5 spurts in each one and then 5 more again. We all had 20 orgasms in the span of an hour before we all were so spent that we collapsed on the floor in a heap. My dick shooting an endless amount of sperm inside both women while they too continued to climax and gush juices out of their twats.

The floor was a mess with our juices and we were all laying in it. We were too wiped out to care.

****

"Please don't make me say those words again Master. I don't think my pussy can handle it again. I feel wiped out." Daisy told me.

"I can't either sir." Amanda agreed.

I knew what they meant. My dick was spent, my balls ached and I was exhausted.

We laid on the floor for the better part of 2 hours before the Peterson sisters found us and helped us to the bedroom on the first floor. The three of us slept for another 3 hours and then we ate some food and regained some of our strength. We each drank almost a gallon of water.

****

You're probably wondering why Daisy was calling me Master now. I was curious too. It wasn't a word that I planted in her mind. So I asked Draco about it.

("The moment you used your mind on her, she established that you controlled her. Her mind made the switch. It's how she identifies with you now." It told me.)

It made sense in a way.

"So what happened next?" I asked Daisy.

"Todd was still in the outer hall. He was talking to himself and acting strangely. I lightly ran my hand over the phallus sticking out of the wall and I felt it throb. I grabbed it with my other hand and stroked it back and forth and it came alive. I don't know how else to describe it Master.

The phallus was initially about 4 inches long and thick around as a small banana, but as I stroked it, it grew longer and thicker. I believe that chamber was a bed chamber. I wanted to explore it more, but Todd grew impatient and I needed to find out what his blabbering was about so I moved on." She said.

("Wow! That guy was an idiot. I wish he would have let you explore that chamber some more." I told her mind.)

"Me too Master. (She said out loud which caused Amanda to look at her funny.) Anyway, I walked out and joined him in this central room. There were other rooms connected to this central chamber that I was unable to explore because Todd was standing in front of a pedestal that had a shaft of light going through the center of it. His face was aglow and he looked maniacal.

I saw him run his hand through the light and connect with the floating orb and pass right through it." She replied.

"It's real, I know it is! The markings on the pedestal say as much." He blurted.

"How he could read the markings Master, I have no idea, because Todd was an imbecile. I was amazed that he could even spell his name!" She giggled.

"He definitely was at that, but I'm beginning to think that he had help." I told her out loud.

"He motioned me over and took the torch off my belt and swiped it through the shaft of light and whatever was in there, flew out and made a metallic sound on the floor. He picked it up and it looked like a ring as he held it in his palm. It had markings on the surface and a blue band of glowing light around the center of it.

I picked it up in my gloved hands and saw that there was writing on the inside rim in a language unknown to me. I wrote it down in my notebook." She told me.

("Let's be more careful with saying these words out loud." I told the women with my mind.)

"Todd tried to grab the ring from me, but I was quicker than he was and smacked his hand away. He then punch me in the stomach and I bent in half and the ring flew out of my hand." She told us.

"He hit you!" I said out loud and grew really angry.

("It's okay Master." She said quietly in my mind and I felt her hand touch my arm in a loving way.)

The anger receded.

"Todd snatched the ring out of my hand and placed it on his finger. A wall opposite us opened up to the outside and he dashed through the opening before I could respond.

There was still so much more to explore in that pyramid. I wrote down what I could over the next 2 hours, but I needed Todd's help and walked to the opening to get him to come back in, but that's all I remember." She said.

I shook my head. I was peeved. Damn coma!

"There is still a lot to uncover Master. It is too much for me alone. I need a team to help me." She said sadly.

"I have an idea. Why don't we go to the Archeology Institute and recruit some women students to help you? In fact, let's create our own Institute at the school." I replied.

"That would be great Master. I will need a bunch and having our own department will make it that much easier." She smiled.

(That's when I touched her mind and said, "I think you should refer to me as Mr. Mavers for now on when we are around other people. You may still call me Master when we are alone.")

"I'm sure Amanda would be happy to help you. Spend some time with each woman and then send me the list and I will help you pick the best candidates.

I think that if you have a team of 6 with you in the field and then another 8-15 to relay the information to should be enough. What do you think?" I asked her.

"I like it Mr. Mavers. I like it a lot." She told me smiling.

Amanda looked at Daisy with a, "WTF look on her face?"

****

The next couple of weeks were crazy.

I went with Daisy and Amanda to the Archaeology Institute and talked with the college about creating our own department. We met with the Board of Studies. A 6 person team of men and women in charge of Logistics.

We presented our case and were immediately shot down by the Board. There were specific criteria that needed to be met and we only met 3 of the 14 preferences.

So I closed my eyes while in the company of the Board and made them come around to my reasoning for creating another team of researchers to look for lost treasures.

I named the class, the search for the lost rings of Draco. It was a private, by invitation only class made up of the sharpest female minds on the subject of exploration. The women who attended our class would be paid interns.

The Board approved of the creation of studies and we were off and running.

Daisy and Amanda spent the next week interviewing various women who were some of the sharpest in the area of Archeology. They sent me almost 50 profiles to add to the group and it was now up to me to see who would make the best fit. Of course Daisy had selected 30 women she thought would be best suited for what she had in mind and Amanda had her selection. And now it was up to me.

The problem I ran into was one of dominant personality. Most of these women were looking to become the best in their field. Daisy was the boss, so we couldn't have anyone who would challenge her right to lead. This automatically narrowed the list down to 35.

I met with each woman and made her tell me why she was the perfect fit for our department. I thought this would help me to narrow the list further, but it only made things more complicated. Every woman I interviewed I liked.

So I began to enter their minds during the interview to see how they thought under pressure. Another 8 were dismissed for not handling pressure well during the "what if" scenarios.

27 candidates. Hmm. We only had room for 25.

Daisy was then approached by a roommate of one of the candidates we had let go. Sandra Jayling was her name. Sandra was smart but seemed preoccupied and I dismissed her as a result.

Her roommate, Allison Nexton, went to Daisy to see if she could convince me to change my mind. So I decided to talk with Sandra again and see if perhaps we could work something out.

Sandra arrived at my office at 10 in the morning. We talked briefly and she seemed really preoccupied. I gave her another oral test and she passed with flying colors. She was quick witted but something was amiss with her.

She got up to leave and that's when I noticed the puddle on her chair where she had been sitting. Maybe it was all the sex I was having with Daisy and Amanda that I missed the telltale signs of a woman who was oversexed. So I entered her mind and told her to stop, turn and face me.

I bent down and ran my fingers in the puddle on the wooden chair and found the liquid to be kind of thick. I brought my fingers up to my nose and sniffed and the smell of pussy was really strong.

I had Sandra come over and sit on my desk. She raised her skirt and laid back. Her entire crotch was soaked. I ran my fingers over her pussy lips which were outlined in her wet panties and the 19 year old sucked in a breath.

I pulled off her panties and they hit the floor with a wet splat. I opened her meaty pussy lips and exposed her fat clitoris.

I closed my eyes and summoned Draco.

("How may I be of service sir?" It asked me.)

"Draco, I want to access this girl's recent memories. How do I do that?" I asked it.

("You make a connection with her by entering her mind. You will see flashes of scenes in her mind and then ask her to remember what happened yesterday or last week or last year. The more specific the request, the more detailed her memory will be." It told me.)

"Okay. I understand that but is there any way to speed this up? I don't wish to be here all day with her and going through her memories." I told it.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers