Ring of Suggestion Pt. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

("It's gonna feel so good when you cum in these bitches sir!" Draco urged with lust.)

Diana began to suck on Veronica's long thick nipples. I removed my clothes and then slid my hand between her ass cheeks. I kissed along her neck and told her mind to go down on her sister which she did.

My fingers entered inside her pussy and then roved over her clit with her wetness on them. I'm certain she was so overcome with lust that she was unable to process what I was doing to her. My cock was harder than I can ever remember it being as I stabbed it into Diana's wet flesh.

She broke away from her sister's pussy to moan, "Ohhhh!" But Veronica brought her face back into her cleft and moaned herself.

"Ohhh Diana! I so needed your tongue inside of my pussy. Mmmm." Veronica groaned.

Veronica looked over at her mom and mouthed, I want you. And then put her index and middle fingers in a V and flicked her tongue rapidly, signaling that she wanted to eat her pussy.

Maggie rose up from her chair and Veronica positioned herself on her back on the floor. Maggie straddled her daughter's face and this gave Diana better access to lick her sister's pussy. Diana had her ass in the air and I was going to town on her tight wet pussy. Her snatch felt so good wrapped around my pole as I fucked her.

After a couple of deep lunges inside her pussy, she looked back to see who was behind her. Of course she saw nothing. The invisible man was fucking her pussy savagely. I bent forward and began to cup her tits in my hands. I kneaded her taut nipples with my fingers and this sent her over the edge.

She raised her mouth from her sister's hair pie and shouted, "YESSSSSSS, OHHHHH FUCCCKKK MEEEE WITH YOUR MASSIVE COCK!!!!"

Veronica couldn't comprehend why her sister was saying what she just said. No one was in the room but the three of them.

"Switch places with your sister. It's now her turn to feel my massive cock inside of her wet cunt." I told Diana's mind.

Diana and Veronica switched places and the moment she buried her face in her sister's hair pie, she knew someone or something had just fucked her sister because her pussy was a gaping hole and her juices tasted tangier than they should have.

I drove my dick slowly inside Veronica's pussy and she too looked back to see who had just entered her forbidden zone. It was a dick unlike any she has ever felt before and she knew one thing and one thing only. She loved it! She loved it more than any dildo her fiancé' fucked her with.

I also fucked Veronica savagely. I grabbed her hips and rammed my dick inside her again and again.

("Really nail this lesbian slut with your cock! Yess!" Draco shouted in my mind.)

I didn't disappoint him. I fucked Veronica's slippery hole fast, hard and deep. I remembered from my coma experience that she liked it that way. Veronica lifted her head from Diana's twat and shouted her impending orgasm.

"HERE I FUCKING CUM!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" She climaxed incredibly hard.

Maggie Reynolds looked on in wonder as both of her daughter's had massive orgasms right in front of her eyes by some invisible entity. It was then that I showed myself to her, but only her.

I then communicated to her mind, "If you want the same treatment as what I just gave both of your daughters, come over here and lick Veronica's juices from my 9 inch cock."

I never saw a woman more full of lust as I saw in Maggie's face. She practically vaulted over her daughter's bodies to get to me. She attacked my dick and deepthroated it and then proceeded to lick Veronica's juices from my massive dick.

It must have been humorous from her daughter's perspectives as they saw their mom lick an invisible dick.

"How do you want it mom, on your back or doggie style?" I asked her mind.

"I want it on my back. I need you to fuck me!" She said out loud.

I launched my dick at her drooling pussy and slammed it up in her. Her cavernous cunt swallowed my cock and gripped it like a glove. "YESSSS!" I groaned in her mind.

I placed my hands on her big cans and twisted her long nipples as my lunges inside her pussy totally rocked her body.

"Fuck me big boy! Fuck me!" She cried out loud, making her daughters stare at her.

"I love this slippery cunt!" I told her mind.

Maggie's whole body began to shake. Her eyes rolled up and a guttural groan escaped her mouth. "AARRRRGGGHHHHHFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!"

A force unlike I have ever felt before, forced my dick out of her pussy. I fell to the side and watched as a huge gush of her milky juices sprayed out and shot about 3 feet in every direction.

I got back inside her drooling slit and drove deep and flooded her cunt with my sperm.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" I shouted in all of their minds and added, cum with me.

The semen that was launched from my dick was more powerful than any orgasm I have felt before. 22 huge spurts filled her spasming twat.

"Veronica, put the phone down and come here and lick the sperm flowing out of your mom's gaping pussy." I told her mind.

I walked over to Diana and pulled her towards my wet dick since she couldn't see me in front of her. She licked my dick as I guided her tongue and let her see my dick hanging in mid air.

****

In the middle of my orgasm, I got an urgent call in my mind.

"Master! I need to see you. Please hurry! I think I've made a major breakthrough. I also have an urgent need in my cunt that only you can fill. He he he." Daisy called out.

I finished cumming and then gathered up my clothes and put them on. I told the Reynolds women to continue the fun. I entered Veronica's mind and said, "I think you should call the wedding off. I think you are officially addicted to dick now. If you want pussy, your mom and sister are ready, willing and able to lick you as much as you can stand."

I saw Daisy in my mind and she and Amanda and 2 of Daisy's new assistants were naked and locked in a daisy-chain. (no pun intended) They were in the lab.

I transported there in an instant.

I removed my clothes and stood off to the side watching them.

Daisy noticed me first and crawled over and began to suck my still sticky cock.

"Mmmm, pussy. I love tasting pussy on your dick Master." She smiled up at me.

("You're still horny aren't you sir. It is just the beginning. One of the perks of donning the 3rd ring is that every woman regardless of marital status or sexual orientation will now want you. They will grow immediately wet and horny in your presence. Ha ha ha." Draco laughed.)

He was right. I was horny, but I didn't want to make it last. I wanted to fuck each one of these incredibly hot women and cum in them all. I wanted to spread my semen around.

("You now control your orgasms too. Just say "cum" in your mind and your dick will blast cum from your dick." He told me.)

Now he was talking.

I only showed myself to Daisy.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech!" She choked on my cock which made the other three look up in wonderment.

I pulled Daisy to her feet and began to play roughly with her sensitive nipples.

"Ow Master!" She blurted and slapped my hands away from her tits.

I grabbed her nipples a second time and really pinched her puckered nipples hard.

"OHHHHH!!!" She groaned and a small gush of her juices splashed out between her legs. It sounded like her water broke.

I grabbed Daisy's left leg and stuffed my cock up inside her pussy. Amanda and the 2 interns looked at Daisy's crazy position as I fucked myself into her pussy. Her body lifting up on her toes with my powerful thrusts.

"I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" Daisy cried out suddenly.

I barely said the word "Cum" in my mind and began to shoot off in her pussy. My dick splattered the inside of her twat with huge globs of sperm.

I pulled out and left Daisy in that position for a moment. My semen began to flow out of her gaping pussy but Amanda was there to lick it up. Although a few globs landed on her tits and stomach before she was able to suck the rest into her mouth.

I walked over to one of the interns and recognized her immediately. Sandra Jenkins had her face buried in the other intern's pussy. I pushed my dick into her wet twat and grabbed her hips and fucked her savagely until she started to cum.

"Mmmphh!" She groaned in the girl's pussy as I made her climax.

"Cum" I told my mind and began to shoot off in her pussy.

Daisy was there to lick my sperm out of her pussy while I fucked the other intern's pussy. Like Sandra she climaxed immediately and I pulled out and went over to Amanda.

I let her see my dick appear near her face. She smiled and began to lick the pussy juices from my cock. Amanda then had me lay on my back on the blanket on the floor and straddled my 9 inch cock.

"I've missed you sir." She told me and slammed her pussy down on my dick.

She fucked herself on my dick savagely. "I need 3 orgasms before you shoot inside me sir." She smiled down at me.

"OHHHHH FUCCCKKK!!!" She cried out in orgasm. That's 1.

I played roughly with her nipples while she continued to ride my dick. Daisy appeared behind her and slid a finger inside her anus. This sent her into orgasm #2.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Amanda groaned.

I then moved her onto her back and really let her have it. I fucked her savagely. I rammed my dick in hard and deep.

"Harder sir! HARDER!!! Oh fuck! YEAHHHHHH!!!" She climaxed and so did I.

I filled her cunt full of my sperm and then collapsed on top of her.

I rested for a brief few minutes before Daisy nudged me out of the way. She was eager to lick my sperm out of her friend's pussy.

****

I was still horny but managed to put my desires aside for the moment.

"Okay Daisy, what did you discover?" I asked her.

She was leaning over a map and pointed to an area in the middle east. I was standing behind her and looking over her shoulder. My dick was lodged in her ass crack and began to grow hard. It slipped inside her pussy from behind.

"It's um...mmmm...it's um..." She closed her eyes.

"Would you two quit it?" Amanda laughed and began to play with her erect nipples.

The interns were also playing with their erect nipples.

("See? I told you this would happen. Every woman near you is in heat and wants your dick." Draco told me.)

End of Part 10

****

Part 11

While Daisy and Amanda were busy getting things ready at the Archeology Institute, I needed to check in with my family.

I arrived home the following morning.

I had no need for cars or planes or helicopters or boats since I could travel anywhere I wanted with just a thought. So I teleported to my bedroom in the mansion.

Debra was asleep in bed. I was tempted to join her and snuggle under the covers, but then I saw steam bubbling out of the bathroom. A shower was running and then I saw my mom emerge soaking wet.

It took my breath away. Her large breasts covered with water and I got an instant boner. I was about to rush in there when I saw her sister Carol come out to pee in the toilet. When she finished she walked back in the shower to join her sister.

"I just love the way your nipples perk up when I soap your tits." Carol told her.

"Yes! Pluck my nipples Carol. Harder! I feel hornier than I usually am." She told her sister.

"So do I." Carol told her.

I made myself invisible to them as I watched the two of them caress each other.

"I've been meaning to ask you about Josh." Carol told her sister.

"What do you want to know?" Mom asked.

"I was really shocked when I saw that he was fucking you. When did that start?" She asked mom.

"Well I guess it won't hurt to tell you. About 8 years ago, Josh's father and I had not had sex in almost 3 years and I was at my wits end. I masturbated daily, sometimes 6 or 7 times in a row. I was just so horny. I needed fucked, but more than that I needed filled with sperm. I loved the way Carl's dick filled me up. There's nothing better than a warm creampie swimming in my pussy in my opinion.

("I know what you mean." Aunt Carol thought to herself.)

Anyway, I was on my way to do some laundry when I heard my son in his room. I listened at the door and heard him muttering about Becky Wheeler. He grunted just like his father did when he was filling up my cunt with his warm cum. And I got horny Carol. My nipples were erect and my pussy got instantly wet.

I quickly backtracked into my bedroom and it's a good thing I did because Josh opened his door and raced through the house to go outside.

I put the laundry basket on the floor and tip-toed to his room. I peeked my head in and my senses were assaulted with the heady smell of my son's cum. I looked in all the obvious places...the trash can, his desk drawers, even his bed. But came up empty handed.

I followed my nose to his closet and opened the doors and a huge wafting smell of his cum almost bowled me over it was so strong. I looked in his laundry basket and found some underwear and socks and a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. The smell was so intense that my pussy juices began to leak down my thighs. If I didn't find it soon, I was going to need to go back in my room and masturbate again.

I picked up one of Josh's tube socks and it was heavier than the rest of them. I opened it and pay-dirt! The thing was filled with my son's sperm.

I grabbed it and closed his closet and raced back to my room and closed and locked the door. I was giddy with excitement. You would have thought that I just won the lottery or something.

I quickly stripped naked and laid back on my bed and began to turn the sock inside out. At first I just looked at all the cum in the bottom of the sock, but then I turned it over and watched as it emptied onto my tits. It was really thick and had huge globs, which are my favorite.

("Oh my god! That is so hott! I love cum too!" Aunt Carol mused in her mind.)

I pressed the wet empty sock to my mouth and I swear that I climaxed right then. I felt my juices literally gush out of my pussy.

I used my fingers and picked up the thick globs of sperm on my chest and began to rub it all over my face, nipples and then I began to masturbate. My clit was so swollen Carol and the juices leaking from my pussy were really syrupy. I only get like that when I am really really horny.

I fingered myself with my cum coated fingers and then rubbed my clit and Boom! I was climaxing! My pussy juices gushed out of me a second time.

I tasted my son's cum and I was in bliss!" She told Carol.

"Oh my God sis! What you did is so wrong? You crossed a line that no mother should ever cross. Not ever!" Carol scolded her.

"I know! I just couldn't help it. I was so horny! Can you not even relate to that? Can you for a minute not judge me?" She slapped her sister's hands away from her breasts.

"It's incest Angela. INCEST!" She berated her.

"I know that Carol." Mom broke down and sobbed and sat on the floor of the shower and cried.

I was upset that Aunt Carol was berating her younger sister so harshly. It was water under the bridge. I entered her mind and angrily said, "Show me the skeletons in your closet." And immediately my mind was flooded with images from her own infidelities.

"What a hypocrite?" I mused silently to myself.

"Tell her. Come clean now and tell mom what you have done." I told her mind.

"I'm no better than you Angela." She told her distraught sister.

Mom looked up at her with a questioning look.

"When Rob left me, I was a mess. Everything was shit for a couple of years. Things got especially hard when my boys began to date. I had the talk with all my kids at the same time about sex and condoms and being careful. Things progressed well until they all graduated high school.

I caught Sheila and Violet making out one day. I watched as they went from kissing, to sucking on each other's nipples, and then fingering each other before I broke them apart. I told them that what they were doing was incest and made them swear to never do it again.

But then later after they left their room, I went into their hampers and pulled out their panties. The crotches were soaked and I pressed them into my face and masturbated.

A few weeks later I walked in on Courtney giving Matt a blowjob. She was on her knees and fingering herself through her panties as she knelt in front of him. Just as he climaxed, he saw me looking at them. I never said anything, but later I found my daughter's panties and they too were soaked in the crotch. I pressed them to my face and masturbated.

A few days later I observed Brenda masturbating. She was using a vibrator and had an explosive orgasm. Her juices exploded from her pussy and then she went and took a shower. I went over to her bed and saw a milky puddle on her bedsheets and bent down and pressed my face into it. I slurped up her juices and then cleaned her vibrator with my tongue.

I confronted her about it and she told me that she saw me licking up her mess. She blackmailed me into silence and said that she recorded it on her phone. She told me a few days later that she was going to masturbate again and if I wanted to, she could do it over my mouth. At first I was appalled that she would ask but then actually went through with it.

She squatted over my mouth and began to buzz her clit and her juices began to drip in my mouth. My nose was pressed in her anus as she jilled herself off. She cried out in orgasm and my mouth was filled with her milky juices and at the same time that was happening, I felt something spray over my tits and stomach several times. I assumed it was her ejaculate.

My daughter and I repeated this same scenario twice a week and each time had the same results. But soon it progressed to her fingering me while she masturbated and then we began to 69 together.

One day she was mashing her wet pussy in my face when I felt an intrusion in my pussy. I figured it was her finger until I felt it begin to pulse and throb in me and then spurt in my pussy. She said it was a new toy she got that acted like a spurting dick and the liquid you filled it with tasted like sperm.

Dummy me, I believed her.

This continued for 9 months, before I found out what was really happening. Brenda lifted up slightly as she climaxed and I saw that my son Matt was fucking me. I couldn't believe it. It felt so good that I brought my knees up and he went in deeper and deeper. I cried out in orgasm just as his dick spurted inside my pussy and pushed Brenda off of me and pulled Matt down to my lips. We kissed and I felt like such a hypocrite.

I ached inside by what I had done. I was a terrible mother and role model. I tried to kill myself with alcohol and prescription sleeping pills. I left a note that both Brenda and Matt found. They dragged me to the bathroom and I vomited up what was in my stomach. We then talked about the incest we all were committing.

It stopped for a few months.

I then walked in on Brenda and Matt fucking and I watched as they coupled. I then went over to them and cleaned them up with my tongue afterwards. The three of us had sex several times a week with each other when Josh invited us to come live with you." She told mom.

"You are a fucking hypocrite Carol!" Mom shouted at her sister.

"I know, and I am sorry sis." She said in a small voice.

Mom got to her feet and embraced her sister.

"It's all in the past. This is the present and I love you." She told Carol and they kissed. They opened their mouths and their tongues did battle.

I came up behind mom and pressed my dick against her pussy and slowly slid inside of her. She was so wet that my dick went all the way inside in one push. I reached my hands around her arms and cupped her 38d breasts and tugged on her erect nipples.

I looked at Aunt Carol and said, "You're next, so don't go anywhere."

"Yes Josh." She said quietly.

"Call me Cock Master." I told her mind.