Ring of Suggestion Pt. 14

Story Info
Josh finds a way to get another ring.
17.5k words
4.73
11.8k
24
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,718 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, lesbian and bisexual sex. If that sort of thing bothers you then I suggest that you move on. All persons are over the age of 18 in this story.

****

Life was good. It was better than good, it was great!

My Dad bought me a used car. A 2012 Black Ford Bronco that had 74k miles on it.

He upped my allowance to $50/week and gave me a $200 gas card.

My Dad was a whole new man and bought Mom flowers every Friday and he stopped going to the track or drinking so much.

Me, (Josh Mavers) and Debra Webber were now going steady. She let the word spread that I had a big dick and most of the girls who used to pick on me were now quite nice to me and envious of Debra.

Cindy Brown and Becky Wheeler looked at Debra in a new light and invited her to join their click of friends. She accepted because she didn't have many friends, but that was all going to change and soon.

I was in Science class one day when Becky Wheeler actually struck up a conversation with me.

"Hi Josh, how is everything going?" She asked kindly.

"Uh, it's uh good Becky." I stammered not knowing quite what to say.

It was still a little intimidating having the prettiest girl in our school talking to me.

"That's cool. Hey, I'm having a party at my house on Friday after the game. You and Debra should come." She smiled and handed me a folded note that contained her address and phone number.

I showed Debra the note and she wrinkled her nose and frowned.

"I bet she wants to see your dick." She said sternly.

"You think? Why do you say that?" I asked her.

"She is always asking me about it Josh." She replied.

"Yeah? What have you told her?" I asked.

"Well, I told her it's long and thick and she grabbed my arm and squeezed it and..." Debra trailed off.

"And what Debra?" I asked curiously.

"Well, her fingers connected with the side of my breast. But she didn't just stop there. She leaned in and said, if you allow me to see your boyfriend's dick, I'll give you a special kiss on your lips." She said.

"A special kiss on your lips? What do you think she means by that?" I asked her.

"Well, as she said it her eyes glanced down." She smiled wickedly.

"No way! You think she meant your pussy? Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah. That's exactly what I think she meant." She leaned in and kissed me on the mouth.

"So you think Becky Wheeler is bisexual?" I asked.

"I'm hoping so." She squeezed my dick.

****

Three days later...

Debra showed up and was lost in thought. She and I usually talk every night for a couple of hours and since I didn't hear from her, I was worried.

"Oh Josh! Everything is turning to shit!" She cried against my shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay. We don't have to go to Becky's party if you don't want to." I told her and hugged her tight.

"It's not that Josh. M-my d-dad raged at my mom last night and called her a lazy whore! He said that he is going to sell the house and kick us into the street. It's all so fucked up!" She was so distraught.

"It'll be okay Debra." I told her.

If I had the ring I would change everything for her, but Mom was in possession of it now. There was nothing I could do about it, short of cutting off her pinkie finger to get it and that wasn't going to happen.

And then a thought occurred to me.

I was lost in thought when Debra asked me something. She broke the hug and looked at me funny.

"Josh? What is it? You have a weird look on your face." She asked me.

"I was just thinking about something." I told her.

"What is it? Tell me. Please?" She asked.

"Okay. You remember when I told you about my dream?" I asked her.

"You mean the dream about your Gramma's ring?" She asked.

"Yeah. Well, I think there might be another ring out there." I told her.

"Oh Josh. That is just a fantasy! It can't be real can it? I mean come on. Nothing gives people powers. It must all just be coincidental, right?" She asked.

"I think it can be real Debra. But it would mean that we would need to take a road trip together to acquire it." I told her.

"You are serious about this aren't you!" She replied.

"I am serious Debra. Think of it like a scavenger hunt." I told her.

"But Josh, that takes planning, transportation and money. It's three things we are in short supply of at the moment." She said sadly.

"Well, the money shouldn't be a problem Debra since my Dad deposited a hundred k into my account last Friday." I told her.

"What!?! Your gambling, degenerate, cheating Dad? The same one who wouldn't give you $20 if you were starving...that Dad?" She said excitedly.

"Yep, the same one. He's turned a new leaf since Mom changed his programming with the ring three weeks ago." I told her.

"Well that's a major breakthrough!" She said happily.

"When I get home from school today, I'll look at flights and see if I can get one for us to Boise, ID. And arrange for a rental car too. The drive will take about 2 hours to get to my Gramma's hometown of Grayson. We can stop in and visit my Aunts Jenny and Cathy and then get a late flight out to be back here in time for school on Monday. Sound good?" I asked her.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect! Thanks for cheering me up Handsome!" She told me and kissed me again.

Debra and I walked to my next class, but before we got there, I was accosted by Gary Tamdow and Dale Crenshaw. These two bullies were always on my case.

"Leave him alone you bully." Debra blurted.

"Get lost freak!" He spat at Debra and pushed her back.

"Yo! Tamdow!" Someone yelled from the hallway.

He turned and saw Becky Wheeler marching toward him.

"Hey Becky." He smiled.

"What are you doing with my new friends?" She asked.

"Uh, your new friends? Right! Good one!" He laughed and then gulped.

Becky Wheeler's boyfriend Andy Matthews was standing behind her. He was as big as Clay Jenkins and was the center on the football team.

"You were saying?" She stood her ground with her hands on her hips.

"Uh, yeah. Uh, sorry Becky. I, uh, come on Dale let's bail." He said quickly and they rushed off.

Debra rushed to my side as I held my gut where Dale punched me.

"Thanks Becky! I owe you one." Debra thanked her new friend.

"No problem Debra. Is Josh gonna be okay?" She asked with compassion.

"Yeah, thanks." She replied and picked up my bookbag and we walked to English class together.

I looked at Debra with tears falling down my cheeks. "Thanks for sticking by me Debra." I told her.

"Hey! I love you handsome! That's what girlfriend's do." She smiled and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

The rest of school passed by without any further incidents.

Debra and I walked home together and she sat on my bed while I checked for flights departing for Boise the following morning. I also got us a rental car and everything was pretty easy.

I showed Debra into my Mom's bathroom. She needed another tampon since her juices began trickling down her inner thighs again. It made me horny as I watched her remove the bloated tampon and hand it to me.

"You wanna fuck handsome?" She asked.

"You bet I do Debra." I told her and haphazardly left the bloated tampon on the bathroom counter while I got undressed.

Debra and I stepped into Mom's bathtub and I took her in the standing doggie position. Her pussy was a sloppy mess and hot as a volcano as I speared my 9 inch cock into her.

"Oh Josh! Your dick feels so amazing inside of my pussy!" She groaned.

I reached around and pulled on her erect nipples while driving my dick into her cunt.

"Fuck, Debra. I love your pussy. I can't hold back another second. Ungh!" I grunted and began to spurt my semen into her cunt.

"YESSSSSSSSSS CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She squealed when she felt my sperm flood her snatch.

Her juices streamed down both of our legs as I withdrew my dick. And as practiced as we were, I cupped my hands under her pussy to catch all the sperm I deposited in her twat. Debra then lapped it up and we took a shower together.

****

I started doing some serious thinking now that I/we had a plan to get another ring. The chances of me acquiring another ring were slim but just in case, I had to set some things in place to keep Draco in the dark about what my ultimate plan was. You see, Draco was an entity that wanted power and to be released from his prison. He/it also loved decadent, shameful, filthy sex. The more devious the sex, the more powerful it became.

From the dream I had, the only other person who was impervious to the rings effects was Amanda Jeffries. It was in theory of course. So I got busy writing her a detailed letter about the ring and the power it held.

I told her about Draco and his evil intentions. I told her how to teleport from one place to another using her mind. I also told her how to download someone's memories just by touching them and saying the words, "Tell me everything."

I confided in her that anything she thought about after placing the ring on her finger that Draco would instantly know too. So in order to circumnavigate that, she had to read the letter and then burn it to keep Draco from knowing what my ultimate plan was for the rings.

I also printed out my dream experience and hoped that after reading it she would understand the severity of what was involved with this thing. How it degraded my psyche and made me more prone to homosexual ways of acting out.

I then presented her with a scenario in case someone else had a ring and we were unable to make suggestions to get them to obey us. How we should handle it and what information we should or shouldn't share with Draco.

The rings had to be destroyed. There was no other way to stop their destructive potential that I could see. Governments could be toppled if some dictator got ahold of the ring. Perhaps we could take them to a volcano like Frodo did in the Lord of the Rings book and toss them in to be burned up. Short of that, the only other thing we could do was to bury them so deep that no one could ever find them.

After writing the letter and printing it out and placing it in the envelope, I put the letter in my desk drawer.

I got dressed and then we headed back to Debra's house so that she could get dressed too.

Going to a party was a first for both of us.

****

We showed up at Becky Wheeler's party at 8pm.

Her parents were gone for the weekend and the place was packed. She went to look for Becky while I went and got us a couple of beers.

I was filling up a couple of cups when I was accosted from behind by Gary Tamdow.

"Hey dweeb! Your girlfriend isn't here to protect you this time." He snarled.

He and Dale pulled me into the garage and began to rough me up. We were joined by Matt Athey and Chad Fugler and together the 4 of them beat me up. There was nothing I could do and curled into a ball on the floor after Matt Athey punched me hard in the stomach. The 4 of them laughed and called me filthy names as they rained blows down on me. I passed out when one of them kicked me in the nuts,

"God damn it guys! Out! Get the fuck out of my house!" Becky screamed at them.

"Josh! Oh Josh!" Debra was at my side and held my head to her stomach.

I held my stomach where the guys kept kicking and punching me.

I had a fat lip where Matt Athey smacked me.

"I think we better go Debra." I winced as she helped me up.

I could barely walk, my stomach hurt so bad.

Becky showed up with a bag of ice and I put it to my jaw. She helped me go up to her bedroom and I laid down on her bed. She gave me some ibuprofen and then turned out the light and closed the door.

A little bit later, I heard the door open and someone crawled into bed with me. I thought it was Debra when she began to open my pants. Her hand reached in my pants and pulled out my dick and then she went down on me.

"Debra, I don't think I can perform. I got kicked in the nuts pretty hard and everything hurts. Please stop!" I told her but she didn't listen.

"Wlech!" She choked on my cock.

"Wlech!" She choked a second time.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked continuously on my dick.

I was laying on my back when I felt her hot pussy slide down onto my dick. Her pussy was super hot and wet and I reached up to play with her nipples. And that's when I knew that it wasn't Debra and I tensed up and began to panic.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck!" I said anxiously.

"Hey, it's okay Josh. I got permission from Debra to fuck you and I'm so glad that she agreed because you have made my pussy so happy. I can't tell you how long I have dreamed about riding a big fat cock like yours. It's fucking amazing!" She groaned as she rode up and down slowly on my cock.

I played roughly with her erect nipples and she groaned, "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

"I love having you play roughly with my nipples Josh. Yes! Torture my nipples!" She squealed and really rammed her pussy down hard on my dick.

"You gonna cum for me big boy? You gonna flood my cunny with your hot spunk Josh?" She panted as she climaxed a second time.

"YESSSSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHHH!!!" She moaned in orgasm.

"Yeah Becky I am. I've had a crush on you for the last 3 years and now I'm gonna spew my load into your hot cunt!" I groaned and drove in deep.

"Yes! Fuck! Take it!" I grunted with every blast from my dick even though it hurt my stomach every time I clenched my abs.

She collapsed on my chest and breathed rapidly as her whole body spasmed in orgasmic bliss.

The bedroom door opened and Debra walked in and turned on the light.

She then stripped naked and looked at Becky and said, "My turn Becky."

Becky turned her head and looked at Debra and smiled and then frowned.

"You're on your period?" She asked sourly.

"Not exactly." Debra smiled.

"What does that mean?" Becky asked.

"You're gonna have to find out. First let's get Josh's dick out of your pussy." Debra said and looked around the room suddenly.

She found a saucer on Becky's desk and placed it under her pussy as my dick slipped out.

"We gotta capture all that yummy cum first though." Debra smiled.

"You like cum too? I thought I was the only one." Becky questioned her.

"Not the only one Becky. I kind of have a fetish for the stuff." Debra told her.

"I also have a cum fetish." Becky smiled.

"Oh Josh you poor thing. Look how swollen your testicles are." Debra winced.

"Don't you worry Josh. I'm gonna make those jerks pay for what they did to you!" Becky said angrily.

Becky then took my wet dick in her mouth and Debra walked over and together they licked Becky's slimy juices from my cock.

They kissed and played with each other's breasts and nipples beside me while I watched.

Debra straddled Becky's face and I pulled on the string that held the tampon in Debra's pussy. It then came out and was bloated with Debra's juices.

"Oh my god! Is that cum Debra?" Becky exclaimed.

"It is. I have a condition where my pussy leaks juices all day long and if I didn't put a tampon inside myself to staunch the flow, my pants would be soaked." She told her.

"I think I love you Debra." She told her.

She looked at me and I said, "See?"

She smiled and mouthed, "I love you handsome."

Becky's tongue went to work on Debra's meaty clit and her juices began to drip down Becky's chin. She alternated between drinking Debra's juices and flicking her swollen clit with her tongue tip.

I reached up and played roughly with Debra's nipples and within a few minutes, she was climaxing really hard. Her juices gushed out of her pussy and Becky drank them down as best she could.

My dick grew hard again and Becky and Debra took turns sucking it before Becky rode it to another orgasm. Then Debra climbed up and rode my dick to an orgasm and I climaxed inside Debra's pussy.

Becky got up and headed for the door.

"Hey, where you escaping to Becky. I just deposited a fresh creampie inside Debra's wet snatch for you to eat out." I told the beautiful coed.

"I really have to pee Josh, but I'll be back in a few minutes. I have a sweet tooth for creampies. Although this will be my first pussy creampie and I can't wait to eat it out of Debra's snatch." She giggled before disappearing.

Minutes later she was back.

Becky literally jumped between Debra's legs as I pulled out of her sloppy cunt. She then slurped the globs of spunk from my girlfriend's pussy and didn't miss a drop.

Becky then put her clothes back on and went back out to the party which was still in full swing.

****

I awoke around 4am. My stomach was killing me and I managed to get out of bed and go use the bathroom.

I walked back in the room and both Becky and Debra had panicked looks on their faces. Debra began to cry when she saw how bruised my stomach was.

"I'm gonna get them back for this Josh!" Becky said with silent rage.

"Damn right!" Debra blurted and rushed over to me.

"You might want to go to the hospital Josh and file a complaint with the police." Becky told me.

"No, they'll get what's coming to them soon enough." I told her.

Debra then took out her phone and took several pictures. My back was just as bad if not worse than my front. Dark purple bruises were all over my body and everything hurt. She helped me to the bathroom again and when I pissed, blood came out.

"Becky, thanks for the fun evening, but Debra and I have to go. We are flying out to see my Aunts in Idaho today for a short weekend." I told her and put on my shirt and jeans.

"Will I be seeing you two again?" She asked.

"Definitely!" We said simultaneously.

Debra walked over to Becky and whispered something in her ear. And then we left together.

Once in the car I asked what she said to Becky.

"I told her that I left her one of my bloated tampons and she said that she cant wait to masturbate with it." She gigged.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I got my period." She giggled.

"Oh right." I laughed and winced.

****

The plane flight was uneventful and it was fun driving together.

About an hour into the drive, Debra leaned over and opened my pants and began to give me a blowjob. It was great and I blasted my sperm down her throat after about 15 minutes.

I played with Debra's nipples and stroked her clit to an orgasm.

When we got to Grayson, there wasn't much there. The town was small and had a convenience store, a bank, a church, a gas station, a police station and some small miscellaneous stores in a strip mall.

According to Gramma's description, the antique store was located next to the bank. So we parked in front of the bank and walked around the small town. We looked in various windows and walked in some of the shops.

We walked between the buildings and there was a door tucked away with a sign that said, "Antiques." We went in the door and the bell rang over the door.

A tired looking man came out of the back and looked up at us through his spectacles. He didn't say anything as we walked by him.

We perused the various cabinets and trinkets that hung from hooks. We opened an armoire and tried the various drawers and one held several rings, but nothing that matched what Gramma had. It was frustrating for sure.

We started for the door when the hunched over man said, "Whatcha lookin fer?"

Debra turned and said, "A nice ring."

"Ohhh. I suggest that you look over the rings in the armoire." He told her.

"We did that already." I told him as Debra made her way back to the armoire.

"I suggest that you follow me and we'll look again." He came around the counter and walked me to the armoire where Debra was standing and opened the drawer with the rings in it. He picked several out and held them in his palm.

"I suggest that you buy these. They are only a thousand dollars each and rich folk like you can afford them." He said excitedly and moved them about with his other hand.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,718 Followers