Ring of Suggestion Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll take them!" Debra told the man and he shuffled back behind the counter.

But we were onto him. At least I was. He used the catch phrase on me and figured it would work to convince me. What he didn't know was that the ring's power didn't work on me. The question populating my mind was how was I going to get it off his pinky finger without killing the old goat.

I picked up a heavy paperweight and told Debra to go wait in the car for me. She left the store and I followed the old man into the back room.

He turned and saw me and said, "You shouldn' be back 'ere sonny. I suggest you wait ou' fron'."

I turned to do as he suggested and when he saw me do that he snickered and turned his back on me and I smacked him in the back of the head with the paperweight.

The old man dropped like a sack of potatoes.

I looked around the room and found a pocket knife on the workbench. I grabbed it and opened it and moved down to the floor where his hand was. I put the edge of the blade close to his hand and applied a little pressure and the finger cut off. The man was so old that the wound barely bled.

I found a rag and wrapped his hand with it.

I grabbed his finger and pulled off the ring. The inscription inside was identical to the one my Mom was wearing. I then placed it on the pinky finger of my left hand and a weird energy shocked me and I felt suddenly nauseated. I grabbed the workbench to steady myself and looked up and saw some old photographs on the wall.

One of the photographs had a picture of Gramma's white house with Gramma standing out front with her 8 daughters. I grabbed it off the wall and when I did I saw a small safe behind it. I tried the lock and the door opened and inside were all kinds of documents and photos and several smaller boxes.

I looked around the room and found a knapsack and placed everything in it including the framed photo. I wiped off the pocket knife and then walked out of the store.

The first thing I did was go to the car and put the knapsack in the trunk. I told Debra to wait for me and said, "I suggest that you wait here while I go and sort things out with the bank."

I walked over to the bank and walked inside.

In my dream, the Bank Manager was a portly fellow holding a pocket watch, but I couldn't remember his name. I turned around and around when a woman walked up to me.

"Excuse me sir. May I help you?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm looking for the Bank Manager." I told her.

"Oh, right this way. Sir, this is Donald Farmington, the Bank Manager." She introduced me and then wandered off.

I shook his hand.

"What can I do for you son? " He asked.

"Yes, Hi. I was wondering if you could give me some information about the Granger Farm on Pinkerton Street." I asked.

He frowned and looked down his big nose at me.

"The Granger Farm is not for sale. Now if you will excuse me, I have important work to do." He said gruffly.

"I suggest that you take me into your office and tell me what I need to know." I told him.

"Yes, right this way." He said kindly.

After he closed the door to his office I began to grill him about the Granger Farm.

Apparently the farm was in foreclosure. There were $485k in back taxes that needed to be paid as well as over 55 years of mortgage payments that needed to be accounted for.

The farm was a valuable piece of land since it sat on billions of dollars worth of oil.

I worked it out with the Bank Manager to sell the farm to the bank for 2 Billion dollars. And walked out of there a very rich man. He even threw in two cashier's checks for $500k for my trouble.

I walked out of the bank full of joy until I saw a police car pulled up alongside my rental car. The policeman was grilling Debra and the old man from the antique store was ranting and raving as he clutched his bloody hand.

"These two young whipper-snappers come into my 'stablishment and rob me of my most valued possessions!" He yelled.

I casually walked over to them and said, "I suggest that you leave this woman alone and go inside the antique store and write this man a citation for disorderly conduct."

The police officer escorted the old guy back into his store and Debra and I drove out of that place.

"I suggest that you forget all about what happened here Debra and close your eyes and rest." I told her.

We drove the short distance to the farm and there was a moving truck out front and they were loading up boxes from the house.

I walked up the walk to the front door and rang the bell. The door opened and there was my cousin Rene. "Hi, can I help you?" She asked.

"Hi Rene, I'm your cousin Josh from San Francisco." I told her.

She frowned and then hollered, "Mom! Do we have a cousin in San Francisco?"

Aunt Jenny came to the door and said, "Josh? I don't believe it. How are you?" She gushed and gave me a hug.

"Hi. Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yes of course. What timing though. We are being evicted and are trying to figure out where to go next." She said and held a tissue to her nose and sniffled.

We walked into the living room and everyone was there and the girls were crying and the boys looked forlorn.

"I suggest that you all stay quiet while I speak. I worked it out with the bank and you no longer owe them any money for this place. In fact, I sold them the property for a hefty sum of money. I am moving you all to San Francisco to live with me and my mom. I bought a sprawling estate with stables, a barn, and a swimming pool. There is no mortgage or expenses of any kind. I suggest you all stay calm and remain here for a couple more hours while I arrange transportation." I told them and then walked back outside to the rental car.

I opened the trunk and pulled out the knapsack and put it on and then went over to Debra and took her hand and closed my eyes.

I saw the highlighted door and stepped through it and selected my house and instantly we were transported there.

I roused Debra and said, "I suggest that you go home Debra and get some rest." I then kissed her and out the door she went.

I walked to my room and put the knapsack on my bed and took a piss in the bathroom before coming back to my room. I closed my eyes and focused on my bank and after it appeared on the monitor, I teleported there instantly.

I walked in and opened a separate account and deposited the cashier's check for $2 Billion. I then opened two smaller accounts and deposited the $500k in each one.

I walked outside and around the side and teleported back to my bedroom.

I then decided to pay Katherine Hoffmeyer a visit. I teleported to her front door and rang the bell.

A man opened the door and I said, "I suggest that you take me to see Katherine Hoffmeyer immediately and then leave us alone."

The man let me in and we walked up the sprawling staircase and down a long hallway. We entered the last room on the hall and it was a gym of sorts and Katherine was watching 3, 20 year old women doing ballet in the nude while she masturbated with a vibrator pressed into her pussy.

The butler then turned and walked out without a word and closed the door behind him.

Katherine turned towards me and in her mind she said, "Oh what now! Doesn't Sebastian know that I don't take male suitors after 2pm? From the looks of him he is probably one of the groundskeepers looking for a raise. I will fire him instantly."

So I communicated with her through my mind.

"Hello Katherine. My name is Josh Mavers. I am not one of the groundskeepers looking for a raise, nor am I a high school student raising money for the football team. But I am here to have you give me some of your riches." I smiled sheepishly.

"Is that so? Well get in line you imbecile." She remarked and pressed a button beside her.

"Send up security immediately. There is an intruder that I need you to dispose of." She said into an intercom.

2 minutes later, 2 men dressed in black entered the gym and Katherine pointed at me. "Get rid of him!"

The men swept the room with their eyes and the lead guy said, "Ma'am, there's no one here but the 4 of you."

"What? That's preposterous! He's standing 5 feet in front of you you idiot! Grab him and escort him off of the premises immediately!" She shouted.

I entered their minds and said, "Go over to Katherine and begin to molest her body. She enjoys a vigorous fingering and rough nipple play."

The two men marched past me and walked over to Katherine and began to molest her roughly.

"Unhand me you fool! He is the one you need to remove! My word!...Ow those are my nipples you are pulling on!...You are hurting me Damn it!" She yelled at the men.

"This can go easy, or this can go hard. It's up to you." I told her mind.

"Stop it!...Stop it!...You're both fired. FIRED!!!" She screamed at the men who continued to molest her.

Her nieces stopped dancing and turned to watch what was happening.

"I can have these men continue this for weeks Katherine or maybe you would prefer having your nieces do it instead?" I told her and laughed.

"Alright enough! What do you want?" She asked in her mind.

"I want $10 Billion dollars." I told her frankly.

"That's absurd! I won't pay it!" She said defiantly.

"Fine by me Katherine. You are the one who suffers. I will come back in 2 weeks and see if they have limbered you up by then. I will send the rest of your male staff up to take turns fucking your pussy and asshole and filling you with their semen. Bye, bye..." I told her mind and began to walk out.

"Wait! God damn it! WAIT!!!" She screamed.

"You changed your mind. That was quick. I'm impressed." I smiled.

"I'll do it. Leave your contact information with Sebastian and by the end of today you will have your $10 Billion." She sneered.

"Burn me on this Katherine and I will take all of your money and make sure that your nieces torture you nonstop for the next 50 years." I laughed and walked out.

I gave Sebastian my contact information and then teleported back to my bedroom.

****

I then went to the home of the estate that had 100 acres. A huge sprawling estate with three attached homes, pools, servants, stables and security. Over 35 rooms in total between the three houses.

I talked with the owner who was practically burning money. Every penny he had he gambled away. He wasn't just a gambler but a loser and I offered him $25 million for everything which was $10 million more than the place was worth. I gave it to him on the condition that he would walk out and never look back.

He took it and I teleported him to Jamaica at his insistence. And by the end of the day, he was $25 million dollars richer. And I now had a place for my two Aunts and their kids to reside in for the rest of their lives.

I had the butlers and other servants begin to clean out the closets of clothes, jewelry, shoes and make room for the family that was going to be moving in. I had them pack up all the stuff to be shipped to the old owner in Jamaica.

I then went back to my Gramma's place in Grayson.

I gathered everyone in the living room and put them all into a deep sleep with my mind. I linked their bodies with the red line and teleported them to the sprawling estate in San Francisco. I woke them up and showed them around their new home and introduced them to the hired help.

"I suggest that you be nice to the hired help and not cause any problems or get into any trouble. They have been instructed to help you acquire whatever you may need.

You will be joined shortly by your cousins from Indiana. You will double up in the rooms to make this work.

I suggest that you enjoy this time together. You will all be given an allowance every month as long as you continue to live here on the estate.

All of you will engage in incest together behind closed doors and not out in public. The men will be gay and the women will lezzie out together. There is plenty to do around the stables or in the barn, so just enjoy yourselves and enjoy life." I told them and then teleported back to Grayson.

I had the moving company take my family's stuff to their new home in California. I also had the rental car agency send someone out to retrieve the rental car that I got at the airport in Boise.

I then teleported to Debra's house. She was asleep but I got her phone and contacted her dad and had him come over. He rang the bell and I opened the door and said, "I suggest you come with me into the kitchen for a little chat."

And after our little chat, I had him write his ex-wife and daughter a letter each and tell them what his plans were for the immediate future. He then left and did everything I suggested he do before leaving a few days later and never to return again.

All of this teleporting was more exhausting than I realized and I was whooped.

I walked back to my home, went into my bedroom and crashed.

****

The following morning I got up and checked my phone and saw that I now had $12 Billion dollars in my bank account, minus $25 million and the $8.5 million for the purchased estate.

I had 20 new emails from family members thanking me for what I did for them.

I also had 12 text messages from Becky, Debra and my Mom. I answered each one and was feeling pretty good about myself.

I was doing a lot of good and was righting a lot of wrongs. There was still so much to do.

The next thing I knew, I was taking a shower and got out and dried off. I walked back to my room and found my Mom rifling through my laundry basket. She was mumbling to herself, "Where are you, you tube sock full of cum?" When she looked up and saw me standing there looking at her.

Mom was naked and I couldn't take my eyes off of her beautiful large breasts and long thick hard nipples.

I walked over to stand before her.

"Wow Mom! You are so gorgeous!" I told her and started to get an erection.

Mom saw it and looked down at my rising dick.

"You're growing up so fast Josh. You have a beautiful girlfriend and a nice big cock! Mm, mm, mm! If only you weren't my son, I would have my way with you." She smiled.

I reached a hand out and slid a couple of fingers inside her wet pussy. She let me and didn't resist.

"How are things with you and Dad?" I asked her.

"Good, really good. I just really miss him when he is traveling." She sighed.

"Hopefully that's what he is doing and not cheating on you again Mom." I told her and reached a hand up and began to pinch and pull on her left nipple.

"I would know son. I would know. Oh that feels nice, but you really should stop Honey. It's not appropriate." She told me.

"When does Dad get home anyway?" I asked her.

"He's gone until a week from Tuesday Honey." She said.

"He doesn't have to know Mom. It's just us here. Do you not like what I am doing to your body?" I asked.

"I like it a lot son. It's just that..." She trailed off and closed her eyes as she felt my cock press up into asshole.

I slid my cock deep inside and it was so hot and fit me like a glove.

Something was off though. I couldn't place it.

I looked at Mom and she had morphed into Clay Jenkins and I was fucking his asshole.

Was I dreaming?

And then a thought occurred to me, "Draco!"

("I was waiting for you to catch on." It said chuckling.)

"So what's the deal?" I asked him.

("The deal as you put it is that I am at a loss. For starters, how do you even know my name? You took possession of the ring after knocking out poor Geoffrey and cutting off his finger. How you even knew he was in possession of the ring is still a mystery to me? Then you teleport from place to place and manipulate people left and right and barely even do anything remotely bad. You've avoided my tweaks to your conscience and so I resorted to contacting you through your dreaming." He told me.)

"I guess that I am a quick learner." I lied.

("I will figure it out sooner or later. For now I will let you alone. If you need assistance, let me know. I am always available for a good chat." He laughed.)

And then I woke up.

****

I grabbed my phone and saw that nobody contacted me.

My phone rang and I answered it.

"Hi handsome! How was your sleep?" Debra asked.

"It was good. How was yours?" I asked.

"It was okay...you'll never guess what happened when I woke up though." She said with baited breath.

"Uh, you won the lottery?" I asked cheerfully.

"How'd you guess? Just kidding. It is even better than that Josh. My Dad left both me and my Mom $5 million dollars each! Can you believe it?" She said excitedly.

"What! How? I thought he was going to evict you and your Mom!" I acted surprised.

"I know! We thought that too. But he had a change of mind and wrote us both letters of apology and even left us the house and said that he would pay off the mortgage too!" She gushed cheerfully.

"That's really cool Debra. I'm happy for you." I said flatly.

"You don't seem very excited for me. What's wrong?" She asked with concern.

"Well, now that you are rich, you probably don't need me in your life anymore. You can date one of the rich kids in Stapleton now, or elsewhere." I said sarcastically.

"I see and you're right. I could do that Josh. But I've chosen you handsome. I don't want anyone else. You need to come over so that I can prove it to you." She said encouragingly.

"Where are you right now?" I asked her.

"I'm at home in my bed. Why?" She asked.

Without even thinking about it first, I closed my eyes and selected her bedroom and teleported there instantly.

"AHHHH!" Debra screamed.

I was startled too and almost fell over her desk chair as I backed up a few steps.

"Josh! How did you do that?" She asked as she held her hand to her chest and took in quick breaths.

I held up my hand and pointed to the ring on my finger.

"When did you get that? It's really cool looking." She ooh'ed and ahh'ed over it.

I forgot that I had put her into a deep sleep through the whole experience.

"I got it when I went to my Gramma's town." I said vaguely.

She got up and tossed the sheet back on her bed and pulled me into her arms and kissed me and grabbed my dick through my boxers. Her nipples were harder than I ever felt them before as she pressed herself into me.

"I need you inside me now mister! Come on Josh. Fuck me! Fuck me deep and cum in me! I insist!" She told me lustfully.

So I did. I fucked her. I took her in the standing doggie position from behind and really drove my cock up into her cunt.

I busied my hands with her taut nipples and made her climax quickly.

"YESSSSSSS FUCCCCKKKK!!!" She groaned.

I was practically insatiable as I continued to slide deep inside her slippery hole.

("You should fuck her asshole! Make the slut take it!" Draco tried to influence me.)

I didn't listen and felt Debra's juices drip down my thighs and puddle on the floor.

"Come on big boy! You know how much I love a fresh creampie in the morning. Cum in me Josh! Cum in me!" She groaned as another orgasm shot through her body.

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!" She cried out.

I drove my cock in deep and nutted.

"Yes! Fuck!" I grunted with every blast of sperm that I flooded her pussy with.

****

As we laid in her bed together after a marathon of sex for the last 3 hours, we talked.

"Do you remember Ashley Weaver?" Debra asked.

"Vaguely." I lied.

"She and I used to play around together. She was the one who took my virginity when I turned 18 in July." She told me.

"I was wondering about that." I told her.

"What made you think of her?" I asked curiously.

"Well, she and her mom have fallen on hard times and I was thinking about how I could help her and her Mom with my recent riches." She said.

"You have a good heart Debra. But you know, I suggest that you don't worry about that. Tell me more about her Mom and Dad instead." I replied.

"Okay. Well her Dad's name is Ray and he left them 11 years ago. He gambled away Ashley's college money at the track and he used to smack her Mom around. He put Debra, in the hospital several times and then she finally asked for a divorce when he went to jail for a couple of years for assault." She rattled off the information.