Ring of Suggestion Pt. 16 - End

Story Info
Josh comes to a startling conclusion pertaining to the ring.
5.4k words
4.58
2.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,718 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, and non-consensual sex. Please know that all persons in this story are over the age of 18.

****

I barged in her room.

"Mom! Jesus! I heard you screaming and I came to offer my assistance! I, uh..." I stopped raving as I looked at her just lying there.

She just looked at me. She was too exhausted to cover herself with the sheet. Sweat soaked every inch of her body and she was breathing heavy. Her perfect breasts were rising and falling with every exhale.

I walked over and sat down on the bed next to her. I saw that her hair was matted to her forehead and reached a hand up and pushed a few strands behind her ear. I trailed my hand down her neck and began to trace it over her heaving breast.

Mom was about to say something when I beat her to it.

"Gorgeous!" I whispered.

I looked up into her eyes and smiled.

"Dad was such a fool for leaving you the way he did Mom. But I'm kind of glad that he did because if you haven't noticed, I have had a crush on you for years now. I used to beat..." I began to tell her when she interrupted me.

"You beat off into a tube sock. I know about that Josh." She replied.

"But how Mom? How could you possibly?" I asked her.

"It's all in my journal. I wrote it all down. Take it off of my night stand and read it. I want you to." She told me quietly.

"Mom, I can't. This is your private diary. It would be a huge violation of your privacy." I told her as I hesitated to reach for it.

"I don't care about that Honey. You need to read it. I insist." She told me.

I reached for the journal and opened it and began to read. I had already done this months ago but she needed to believe that I was reading it for the first time.

I pretended to be hurt as it slipped from my fingers and dropped to the floor. I got to my feet and looked down at her with such scorn. I needed her to believe that I was actually affected by what I had read.

She tried to touch my arm when I retracted it suddenly.

"I-I thought you loved me mom. I had no idea that you now hate me for laying with you. When I found you laying there after dad left, I couldn't help myself. You looked so helpless and I just had to have you. But now, now you wish I wasn't your son? I-I'm nothing without you mom. I might as well be dead. Is that what you are trying to tell me now? That you wish I was dead because I can go slit my wrists if that is what you wish?" My eyes welled up with tears.

Mom sprung out of bed and flung herself at me record fast and we crumpled to the floor together. She kissed me all over my face and then our lips met and her tongue entered my mouth.

I rolled on top of her and kissed her back as she began to remove my shirt. She then unfastened my pants and grabbed my stiff rod and worked it into her pussy.

I thrust my dick inside her molten hot depths and we both moaned contentedly. Mom wrapped her legs around my waist as I began to thrust in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh Jesus Josh! Your cock is so fucking big!" She pulled me into her again and again and again.

We rolled a second time and mom was now on top. She placed her hands on my pecs as she sat up on my dick. This made it go impossibly deep inside her pussy and she arched her back and reared her head back to utter a primal scream of ecstasy.

"I LOVE THIS FUCKING DICK!!!" She screamed.

I grabbed her erect nipples and pinched them roughly and felt her juices stream down over my balls.

Mom looked at me with such lust then.

"You naughty boy! Taking advantage of me like this. I'm gonna fuck this cock now son!" She growled and began to slam her hips down hard on my dick.

It felt like she was trying to ram my dick into her uterus with every down stroke of her pelvis. The feeling was way better than anything I had ever felt before.

"You gonna give me your cum son? You gonna flood my cunt with your sperm Josh? Yeah? Yeah? You ready to fire a massive load in my god damned cunt?" She shouted at me.

She slammed her pussy down as hard as she could on my dick and climaxed a second time. We both did!

"YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSFFFUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKYEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!" She screamed in orgasmic bliss.

"OHHHHH MOMMAAAAA!!!" I groaned.

Huge globs of sperm shot into her sloppy pussy. It was one of the most amazing orgasms of my life.

Mom continued to convulse and spasm in these mini shocks each time my semen spurted into her pussy. She collapsed on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me.

She didn't know it at the time, but I had teleported us into Debra's bed. I made sure that Debra wasn't home at the time so that we wouldn't all of a sudden land on top of her.

Mom and I made love 3 more times together before falling asleep in each other's arms. My dick was wedged snugly inside her pussy.

When morning arrived I heard noises beside me and wondered if Mom was now masturbating. I turned over and watched as mom and my girlfriend were in the 69 position and eating each other out.

Debra raised her head and looked at me. "Hey handsome. I can still taste your semen in her."

Her cheeks, chin and lips were wet with mom's juices. I knew that mom was in pussy heaven because Debra was the wettest woman I have ever met and she was still eating her out.

"She's been at it since 7am this morning." She told me and moaned as another orgasm seized her body.

Debra stifled a moan as her body shook and convulsed in orgasm.

I looked at the clock on her night stand and it said 11:15am. Damn, mom was horny!

Debra pulled away from my mom's clutches and I saw that Debra's milky secretions were all over mom's face, neck and tits.

"You better hold on to this one son. She's a keeper." Mom told me and smiled.

She then looked down at my quickly hardening penis and looked up at Debra. The pair took up positions on either side of me. My dick was bathed in their saliva and they took turns sucking it deep in their throats before mom rose up and eased it slowly into her pussy.

"After last night, I thought I would be loosened up enough that your mighty python cock would go right in." Mom quipped.

"It's the same for me Angela. Josh's dick just destroys my pussy every time it enters it. It's like a brand new experience every time we have sex." Debra told her.

"I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that Debra. I suggest that you stop yammering and start sucking my nipples." Mom told my girlfriend.

Debra began to suck mom's nipples like she was breast feeding and within minutes mom was climaxing super intensely.

"FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKYEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!" Mom cried out in orgasm.

Debra continued to suck on mom's nipples and she climaxed a second time even faster.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!" Mom cried out in orgasm again.

Mom forgot that she gave Debra the suggestion and winced as the girl used her teeth on mom's sensitive buttons.

"I suggest that you stop sucking my nipples now Debra!" And Debra released her nipples.

The women traded places and I loved the feeling of my girlfriend's slipper gash sliding up and down my hard cock.

"She used the ring on me didn't she Josh." Debra whispered in my ear.

"Uh-huh." I groaned as I neared a powerful orgasm.

"Don't you dare cum before MEEEEEEEEEEEYESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Debra climaxed hard.

This set off my own orgasm and I blew a massive load inside her pussy.

It was a great way to start the day.

****

The three of us took a shower together and Debra got dressed while I teleported mom and I back home without her knowing what I had done. We also got dressed and the moment we got downstairs, Debra was waiting for us outside.

The three of us were going house hunting today.

What my mom and girlfriend didn't know was that I had an ulterior plan as well.

We were going to be looking at 4 large estates today. I had a driver come and pick us up, only I wasn't going with them. I clouded their minds to this reality when they got in the car. It went away from me and I teleported to Arizona.

I went to the Institute for Archaeology in search of Sandra Jayling. It was fairly easy as things go. I got her home address from a nice heavy-set lady who worked in admissions.

I teleported to Sandra's apartment building and then teleported inside the front door. I made myself invisible as I walked to her bedroom and opened the door. There was Sandra laying on her bed. She was naked and a large dildo was stuck inside her pussy. I got horny instantly.

("Take the slut and have your way with her!" Draco demanded in my subconscious.)

I was half tempted to do that very thing, but I needed information first and decided to enter her mind. I touched her shoulder and saw into her mind.

I saw into her past.

("Draco, is there a way for me to teleport to a time from her specific past?" I asked him.)

He was oddly silent. So, I waited. And I waited some more.

("I see that you are not going to budge on this are you Josh?...Hmm, there is a way, but first I need something from you." It told me.)

I had a clue what the evil being wanted.

("Okay Draco, I'll bite. What do you want?" I asked it.)

("Two things. They are both small. The first is how are you able to do the things that you have done up to this point. It seems as if you were once in possession of a ring, but I have no recollection of it." It asked me.)

("You possessed my gramma. Do you remember that? Well, if you don't, it's okay. Anyway, she would tell me all kinds of weird stories while we played chess together. I was only half listening to her at the time and...")

Draco cut me off.

("NOOOOO! This is a lie! I have no memory of your gramma ever doing this with you!" It said angrily.)

("You mean you have no memory of my gramma ever playing chess with me or giving away secrets to how the ring works?" I asked it calmly.)

("Both memories are false!" It told me angrily.)

("Well you asked, so I was telling you. Both things happened and if you don't wish to believe me then that is your problem Draco, not mine." I told it.)

There was silence for a bit of time.

("I sense subterfuge on your part, but we will continue." It told me skeptically.)

("Okay Draco, so how do I teleport myself into one of Sandra's past memories?" I asked it.)

("Not so fast Josh. First you have to complete the 2nd half of what I want." It told me.)

("Okay Draco, I'll bite. What is the second thing you want from me?" I asked it.)

("Take the woman here, against her will. Ravage her body and violate her holes roughly. It will give me great joy to see you take her and rape her!" It said with great lust.)

****

I took my hand from Sandra's shoulder and she woke up and looked at me.

"Who are you and how did you get inside my apartment?" She asked with concern.

"Who I am is not important. I have been watching you for sometime. You are a cam slut! A god damned whore!" I told her angrily.

Her lower lip trembled.

"Touch me and I'll scream!" She said fearfully.

"Scream and I will end your life." I told her.

I began to remove my clothes and when I was fully naked she looked down at my large cock.

"NOOOOO!" She blurted.

"Oh yes Sandra! You claim to be so virginal, so pure and wholesome, but all you are is a tease. Day in and day out you have teased me behind your lens. That toy is nothing compared to the wand that I am wielding. I am going to violate you again and again with my big cock!" I said with suppressed rage.

("YESSSSSSS!!!" Draco hissed.)

"N-noo, I-I won't l-let y-you." Sandra stammered.

She lunged for her phone and I pounced and landed on her torso as she struggled to open her phone and call 911. I grabbed her wrists and pulled them apart. My cock was nestled between her heaving breasts. The nipples were erect.

I used my mind to record this event.

I leaned in close and whispered, "I'm going to violate you."

Sandra started to cry.

"I can't believe this is happening!" She sobbed.

And that's all she remembered.

We sat together in her living room. She had a big screen TV on the wall. It was like a movie being played.

Sandra watched it in fascination with me, her attacker. And this is how it played out...

(Sandra walked into her apartment. She set her purse on the table and kicked off her shoes.

I appeared behind her and placed my hand around her mouth and the other I held her close to me.

I leaned in close and spoke into her ear, "You little tease! I've watched you for weeks now. I've even stalked you on campus. I broke in to your apartment last week and found your panty drawer and have been jerking off into your panties every day. I know that you claim to be gay, but you just say that to keep guys away. You are really just a whore who needs to be fucked!"

I removed my hand from her mouth and turned her around to face me.

"You! I've seen you before." She says.

(My face is hidden from the camera.)

I grab her blouse and tear it open which sends the buttons flying in all directions. I grab her breasts through her black lace bra and she tries to flee, but stumbles into the couch. I move behind her and pull her bra below her tits and grope her roughly.

"Please don't do this!" She says hoarsely.

("INCREDIBLE!!!" Draco shouted.)

I grab her skirt and tear it roughly from her body.

She tries to cover her crotch with her hands and I wrap my hand around her mouth and pull her to me again.

"Scream for help and it will be the last thing you ever do." I tell her sternly.

Sandra is watching all of this on the big screen TV. She is rubbing her pussy through her panties and playing with one of her erect nipples. She looks over at me doing the same and eyes my large hard cock as I casually stroke it.

She looks at the TV again.

I've shredded her bra and there are red streaks along both breasts where chaffing occurred. Her nipples are hard and her panties are down at her knees.

"Please don't do this! It's not what I want!!!" She pleads with me.

("YES!!! Violate the slut!" Draco demanded.)

I grab her pussy roughly and finger her with 3 fingers. I then turn her around and spank her butt hard with my open hand several times.

"Beg me to fuck you!" I tell her.

"Nooooo!" She begins to cry again.

I grab her by the back of the head roughly and she begins to whimper. I move her over to the side of the sofa and force her legs open.

"I DON'T GIVE YOU CONSENT TO DO THIS YOU MONSTER!!!" She says with suppressed rage.

I slap her across the face and then choke her with my hand. Tears streak her cheeks and make her mascara bleed.

I position my cock at her pussy entrance and she struggles to move away from me.

"NO You Bastard. SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" She screams in a suppressed voice.

("I love this!!! Take her hard and deep!!!" Draco hissed.)

My dick penetrates deep into her pussy. The pain is far greater than she could ever have imagined. My hands are grabbing her nipples roughly and she is looking at me with such revulsion.

I ram my dick into her cunt repeatedly and she hangs on for the ride of her life.

"Please don't cum in me...please don't cum in me!" She pleads with me.

("Impregnate the little tease!!!" Draco said excitedly.)

I pull out and shove my wet dick in her mouth.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She chokes on my cock repeatedly.

I pull out of her mouth and turn her around and spear my cock back inside her gaping pussy.

Her hands grip the cushions until her knuckles turn white.

I grab her hips and slam my dick in her pussy savagely.

"You ready for me to cum in your pussy baby?" I ask her.

She turns her head to look back at me. Fear is etched on her face.

Sandra is sobbing in grief and hurt. The way I have violated her is beyond anything she has ever experienced before.

"Please don't cum in me! I'm not on any birth control." She whispers hoarsely.

("Screw the filthy whore!!!" Draco shouted.)

I drive my cock in deep and bellow, "I'm fucking cumming you dirty whore!!!"

Huge globs of sperm spurt into her sloppy wet pussy.

She slumps over the edge of the couch. Her whole body is numb. She just lays there in shock.

I pull out of her cunt and hook her recorder to the TV. She opens her eyes and slithers beside me on the couch. There are bruises on her wrists, breasts and thighs from where I was holding her down.

Sandra splays open her legs and her vagina is a gaping hole. My semen is leaking out of her pussy and puddling on the couch cushion before dripping over the edge and puddling on the hard wood floor.

She looks over at my wet dick and smiles.

"You did that to me. You fucking violated me and that's what we just watched huh." She said.

"Yes." I told her.

("That was a a a a awesome!!!" Draco laughed.)

"I never thought that getting fucked would be like that. I'm strangely attracted to you now." She told me.

"If you truly mean that, then take my dick in your mouth and clean it up with your tongue." I told her.

And that's what she did. Sandra took my dick in her mouth. She slathered my shaft with her tongue. She even licked up the blood from my dick as well as the white smegma that collected along the base.

Sandra straddled my dick and impaled herself down on my cock a second time. She went deep and sighed.

"Oh my god this feels good. I feel so full." She moaned.

She kissed me then. Her tongue entered my mouth and she began to fuck me. She placed my hands on her breasts and I teased her nipples while she rode me.

Sandra got into a good rhythm her pussy got wetter and wetter.

Her computer dinged repeatedly while she rode my cock.

We both glanced at her computer to see that the amount went from several hundred dollars to several thousand in a matter of minutes.

Sandra rode my dick with gusto and we both began to sweat.

"Cum with me you god damn bastard! Cum with me!" She demanded.

She slammed her pussy down harder and harder with every deep thrust.

"Here I cum!" I blurted.

She was peaking as well and cried out, "YESSSSSSSSSFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!"

Huge globs of sperm flooded her cunt and she felt every blast from my massive dick.

Her whole body shook in spasms as the money rolled in.

She rose off of my dick and a flood of semen came out of her pussy and more dings kept sounding which meant that more money was flowing into her bank.

Many people begged her to lick up the mess of juices and that's exactly what she did as more and more dings added thousands more to her bank account almost instantly.

****

I entered Sandra's mind and Draco guided my steps.

("You pick out the memory you want and then freeze it in place. You walk over to that memory and step through it. It's as simple as that." It told me.)

I stepped through her memory from 6 years ago. I followed her to the site of the dig. I waited while she was conversing with a colleague before going to the wall and reaching my hand in the opening and retrieving the ring there. I placed it in a pouch and put it in my knapsack.

I closed my eyes and pulled up a memory from a moment before I encountered Sandra and stepped through the memory. When I opened my eyes, I was standing outside of her apartment.

I rang the buzzer.

I rang it again.

And again.

The door opened and she looked at me oddly.

Sandra, the woman I raped just moments before was standing before me wearing a long sleeve polo and nothing else.

"Are you Sandra Jayling?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. How may I help you?" She asked.

"My name is Josh Mavers and I was wondering if we could talk about an archaeological dig you were a part of 6 years ago." I said.

"Uh, sure. Come in." She opened the door to let me in.

I went over to her couch and took a seat. She sat across from me.

"So, what is this about?" She asked a little excitedly.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,718 Followers
12