Ring of Suggestion Pt. 16 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suggest that you stay calm." I told her.

"I will not stay calm! This is my house damn it and I will act anyway I choose to act!" She blurted peevishly.

I opened my knapsack and pulled out an envelope and handed it to her.

She took it and then slowly opened it.

Like I did with Amanda Jeffries and Daisy, I laid everything out for Sandra. I did this all before I put the ring on my finger in order to keep Draco as much in the dark as I possibly could.

She finished reading the document and looked up at me and slowly nodded her head.

I then reached in my knapsack and gave her another document. She took it and settled back to read it.

Sandra then looked at me and smiled.

"So, Josh. I don't mean to be rude but you have told me quite a bit. A lot of what you said seems fantastical and more like science fiction than anything else. The part about my family is definitely the strangest. There is some truth there though. How you know that I am a lesbian and a cam model is spot on. And you are right that there is a void in my, uh, life that someone like you could fill. But I need proof and I need it now. So get to your feet and remove your pants, but if what you say is a lie then there is no point taking this any further." She told me.

I got to my feet and opened my pants and pulled them and my boxers down to my ankles before standing back up.

"Oh my god!" She smiled broadly.

Sandra got down on her knees before me and took my cock into her mouth. It grew hard and she began to stroke it with both hands. She then stood up and pulled her shirt over her head. She leaned up and kissed me.

She grabbed my hand and led me into her bedroom.

"I have a feeling that I am going to need to be extremely wet before your horse cock will fit in my pussy." She said excitedly.

She laid beside me and we kissed and our tongues connected. My hand found her breasts and began to play with her erect nipples before sliding down and playing between her legs.

Sandra didn't object as I kissed my way down her body. My lips found her pussy and began to lick and kiss everything while I slipped 2 fingers in her pussy.

"Oh yes Josh, mmmm." She moaned.

I licked her pussy and got her to the point of an orgasm and she arched her back as the feeling intensified. My tongue flicked over her clit as it swelled. The pearl underneath her hood popped out and I attacked it with my tongue. I flicked it mercilessly.

Sandra was on the brink of a massive orgasm and I held her there for several minutes. Her molasses like juices covered my fingers as I twisted them in and out faster and faster. I knew it wouldn't be much longer.

"I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG I'M FUCKING CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out when she felt my fingers plucking her erect nipple.

I removed my fingers and her juices gushed out and made a huge wet spot on her bed sheet.

I moved up her body and pressed my cock into her wet pussy. The head went in easy enough, but the rest stretched her open wider and wider with every inch.

"Easy big boy! Easy! God your cock! It's fucking fantastic!" She moaned.

I began to hump my hips into her pussy and more of my dick entered inside her.

"That's it Josh! Fuck me!" Sandra panted from the exertion.

Sweat dotted our bodies as our passion grew.

("Fuck the slut!" Draco demanded.)

"He's talking to you isn't he." She stated.

I nodded my head.

"What's it saying?" She asked.

"He's telling me to fuck the slut." I told her.

"Well get to it then big boy! Fuck me!" Sandra encouraged me.

I grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms to her sides and began to hammer my dick into her pussy.

"Hard and deep Josh! Harder! Harder! HARDER!!!" She begged me.

I drove my dick in deep. "I'M CUMMIINNNGGGG!!!"

Sandra felt the sperm shoot into her cunt and also started to orgasm.

"YESSSSS JOSH YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

I then collapsed on her and we started to laugh. She turned the tables and rolled on top of me.

"So, how do we do this lover?" She asked me as she sat on my cock.

****

Sandra slid off my dick and licked up the semen that flowed out. She then cleaned my dick with her tongue and we took a hot shower together. We then got out, dried off, got dressed and sat on her couch again.

I pulled the ring out of my pants and handed it to her. She turned it over with her fingers before sliding it on her pinky finger. There was a slight jolt and she sat up straighter. I watched as her nipples grew erect through her t-shirt.

She got up and went into her bedroom. She grabbed a knapsack and a few odds and ends while I called Debra.

"Hey you. Your mom and I found the place. It's perfect and on Fielding Lane. We put down the down payment and are in the process of signing the paperwork now. It's 8,400 square feet and has a lovely pool, a stand alone cottage and sits on 16 acres." Debra told me.

"Sounds delightful. I will see you soon. Okay, love you too. Bye." I told her and hung up the phone.

Sandra came back out with another suitcase packed.

She walked over and took my hand. She closed her eyes and I closed mine. She was in my mind now.

"So, we walk into this room here. You can see all the images playing right?" I asked her.

"Yes. Neat. So we just press the one we want to go through and that is it?" She said excitedly.

"Yep that's it." I told her and selected the one for home and instantaneously we were there in my bedroom.

We opened our eyes and placed our knapsacks on my bed. We walked down the stairs and went into the garage where my Camaro was. We both got in, started it up and drove to 2930 Fielding Lane.

Mom and Debra were waiting for us when we showed up. Debra punched in the code for the front gate and we drove up the wide winding road to the mansion beyond.

Debra wasn't kidding! The place was enormous! We met the 4 butlers, 5 maids, the chef and 3 security guards.

There were 3 levels above ground and 2 below ground. There was an elevator, 17 massive bedrooms and 19 and 1/2 bathrooms. A massive underground garage, gameroom, movie theater and indoor pool with a sauna and steam room.

Sandra and I drove over to Amanda Jeffries' place while mom and Debra went home and packed and arranged for movers to come get our belongings.

We rang the bell and Dawn answered the door and let us in. We walked into the main part of the house and Amanda and Daisy were locked in an embrace. We waited while they disengaged and both women blushed when they saw me. They jumped to their feet and hugged me.

I introduced them to Sandra and Amanda showed me the ring on her pinky finger.

"Wow! You all three have one now!" Daisy beamed enviously.

"And my mom too." I told her.

"So, what's next Josh?" Amanda asked.

"Well, we need to get the final ring and it's not going to be easy. There are too many unknowns and too much could go wrong in the blink of an eye. That's why I've entrusted you two with a ring. Neither one of you are influenced by the ring's power of suggestion and neither am I. So, we have that in our favor." I told them.

Daisy pulled out a map. I had her start on some reconnaissance and she had the house circled on the map. She opened a notebook and read out some stats. Who came and who went? Who stayed put and how many she could spot from the windows she peered through.

"There were 23 inside and maybe as many as 30." She told us.

This was way too much for us to handle.

I left their sight and teleported back to my bedroom. I sat on my bed and closed my eyes. I searched through the memories of Beverly McNeil and saw her and her husband in his study. His safe was open and I walked through the memory.

They both screamed when they saw me appear out of thin air.

"I suggest that you both be quiet and hand me that satchel with the ring in it." I told Roger.

Roger handed me the satchel and I confirmed that it held the ring that Ray Weaver would later steal.

"I suggest that you sell the house and move to Hawaii." I told the nice couple.

I closed my eyes and walked back into my timeline.

It was time to bring this chapter in our lives to a close.

****

Epilogue:

I decided that less trauma would be best. So, I stepped through my memories of past situations and retrieved the rings before either Amanda or Sandra could wield them.

I now had 4 rings in my possession.

I then did some research over the next 2 years.

I found out about the deepest part of the ocean. It was a place called the Mariana Trench.

I also purchased a massive 112' yacht. It had a crew of 12.

Mom, Debra, Sandra, Daisy, Amanda and myself went on a voyage to the Mariana Trench.

One night, we all got drunk together. I gave mom a tranquilizer and cut off her pinky finger when she was knocked out. I then had Debra cut off my own pinky finger.

I placed the ringers together in the satchel and secured it with a 40 lb dumbell.

The four of us walked to the front of the yacht and tossed the dumbell overboard.

We sailed back to the mainland and that's when life truly began anew for us.

The End

12