All Comments on 'Ring of Truth 02: Aunt Jess Learns'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No.2

The second story was better all round, once you got to the dinner scene.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Nice ideal

Loved the two twists

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
.

Better than 01 except for the last three paragraphs, cut those off and it could be a great story.

keanereaderkeanereaderabout 6 years ago

Version 1 was better for me, not a huge fan of the swapping mom's thing.

RichardGRichardGabout 6 years ago

I actually liked the first version of this, number 2 was good, but number 1 was just better to me.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988about 6 years ago
I agree with ANON

That being said the first one could develop into a non consent if Mark presses Aunt Jess by blackmail over non existent incest with her son. Just a bit of an idea.

PureEvil88PureEvil88about 6 years ago

I found these two chapters enjoyable enough, but I'd just like to mention two things. First the sex scenes are way too short, there is barely enough time to enjoy them. I've seen it in a number of stories on this site and it disappoints me every time. Second instead of calling this chapter "Ring of Truth 02" personally I feel it should be called "Ring of Truth - Alternate Ending" or something to that effect. I know that you mentioned it in chapter one, but there are probably people who skip over the prestory ramblings and jump into the actual story. In cases like that people will think this chapter is a continuation of part 1 and might end up disappointed. Anyway that is just my thoughts on the matter. Ultimately it's your story and you should make it how you want to. Use the comments people make to improve your writing, but remember that it's your story. If people don't like it there are plenty of other stories on this site and the people who do like it would prefer if you enjoy making the story. Often times it's easy to tell when a writer is just making a story to make others happy and not themselves because the quality will suffer. At least in my opinion any way. Take Bleach for example the manga started off great, but the author eventually was getting frustrated with his editor and didn't enjoy making the story anymore and the quality took a huge nose dive.

P.S. Keep up the good work.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 6 years ago
I love them both....

But - I #2 is the route I'd love to see you develop. (I sense I'm in the minority - but, 'tis what it is.)

kplusmckplusmcabout 6 years ago
both good

I found both enjoyable reads, I but enjoyed the second one the most and rated it a 5 as opposed to the 4 I gave the first, I think the second story gives more room for other chapters as both couples continue to explore both alone as a group.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2

The second one was better but, I enjoyed both very much.

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 6 years ago
Agreed, keep going with #2

I agree with two other posters; number 2 is preferred. I also voted 4 on #1 and 5 on #2. But I'm not sure about the last three paragraphs either. I think that scenario could have been expanded on to a seduction by the women during a marathon event with the parties involved. My $ .02.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Missing reviewer

Where is the reviewer who will surely want them to carry on until they are both pregnant with no idea who is the father of each one's child?

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Both are good stories

I prefer the first one though, mainly because I am not into sharing my woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stopped too soon

Story needs the next few pages. Need to read the boys swap moms and the moms enjoy the different cocks. Different positions and multiple orgasms would round out the story. Get busy and give us more. Thanks for writing!

auberge1auberge1about 6 years ago

I liked both versions, but preferred the structure of the second.

If you continue with this story, please consider this:

If you finally got to fuck the woman of your dreams, would you EVER want her to be with anyone else!? The swapping at the end pulled me right out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I like this story but... it is to short like grotesque or sketch not a complete story... I think that author never re-write his stories. Sorry...

I clicked on "5" anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
The swap at the end

The swap at the end killed a fine story for me...1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guessed what would happen in this chapter. Well done 5 stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

I liked the story but seeing it's been four years since this was published and over one year since the author posted anything, I don't think that we'll be seeing a third chapter anytime soon.

01Timber6701Timber6711 days ago

The swap at the end blew up a good story. Just a single star for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous