Ring the Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt pushed Dusty back onto the bed and removed her bikini briefs, somehow getting them off her legs without removing her heels. He leaned in and kissed the inside of her thighs above her nylons and below her pussy. She spread her legs to allow him all the access he wanted.

"God, I love to be dominated," she thought. "Sample or not, I'm going to enjoy this."

Four minutes later, Dusty's orgasm consumed her body and drenched Matt's face.

Before she was fully recovered, she pulled Matt onto the bed with her and peeled off his spandex shorts. He was wearing an athletic jock strap and that came off as quickly as his shorts. Without, pause she grabbed his erection and almost swallowed it whole.

It took her less than four minutes to produce a reaction. Matt ejaculated in her mouth in multiple small quantities. Dusty swallowed everything as it arrived and kissed the head of Matt's cock as it relaxed on his thigh.

They lay alongside each other, tangled in their half removed clothing. Matt reached over to palm one of Dusty's breasts. She put a hand on his before it reached its goal. "Just a sample," she reminded him.

"How do I order more?" he asked.

"Hang on," she said. She rooted around in the mess that was her skirt and removed a single business card from a pocket in the skirt. It was blank except for two items, an identification code, C39 and a phone number. She handed the card to Matt.

"When you're ready to buy, call that number and leave a message with the code number in the upper corner and a call back number," she instructed him.

"Can I make an instant purchase?" asked Matt.

"My usual rate is three hundred dollars an hour or twenty five hundred dollars for all night," Dusty informed Matt.

"Wait here," Matt said. He got off the bed and went to the men's dresser against the wall. He returned and handed Dusty six one hundred dollar bills. "Okay?" he asked.

"Two hours?" Dusty asked.

"Two hours should be enough," Matt opined.

"Take off that shirt and get on the bed," Dusty ordered.

She got off the bed, smoothed her skirt, folded the six bills and put them into the pocket that previously held her business card. With a naked Matt watching her, she removed her blouse and bra. The sound of Matt exhaling sharply excited her. She removed her skirt and started to remove her heels. "Leave them on," said Matt. "And the nylons too," he added.

Almost naked, Dusty crawled up on the bed, hovered over Matt and pushed a breast into his mouth. Matt wrapped his arms around her body and, like a starving man at a buffet, stuffed as much of her breast into his mouth as possible. Before he could do real damage, Dusty whispered in his ear. "There's another one."

On cue, Matt changed breasts and sucked until his mouth was full again. To distract him, Dusty straddled his hips, spread her labia with her fingers and settled on his erection with her lips surrounding it. She began to slide back and forth, using his erection like a monorail between her labia. Each stroke elongated until the head of his erection was impacting her clitoris on each pass. She lifted her hips slightly and, on the next pass, Matt's erection, instead of contacting her clitoris, slipped between her labia and entered her.

Matt gasped at the sudden change in environment and relinquished his grip on her breast. Dusty sat more erect on Matt's thighs, put her hands on his chest and increased the pace of her stroking with him inside her. Matt grabbed her hips, closed his eyes and moaned, "God damn."

"Like that baby?" asked Dusty.

Matt managed to moan, "Fuck."

Dusty laughed and added a circular squirm and a vaginal squeeze to her routine.

"Shit. Shit. Shiiiitttt," moaned Matt.

He held her hips in a death grip and forced himself up into her with all his strength. Five seconds later, he erupted inside her and collapsed under her. Dusty slowed her rhythm as Matt's erection dissolved inside her and fell out of her. She held her position over him for several moments as his semen drained from her onto his testicles and the bed. She leaned forward and kissed his unresponsive lips before she rolled off him and lay beside him.

Eventually, Matt turned and looked at her. "Woman," he commented, "you're possessed. I think I just fucked a female incubus."

"Is that a complement?" asked Dusty.

"It's a fuckin' reality," Matt asserted. "I've never had that happen before."

"What?" asked Dusty. "You've never fucked a woman on top before?"

"I've never had a woman so completely destroy my ability to keep control until I was ready to cum before," Matt confessed.

"How was that then?" Dusty asked.

"Fuckin' fantastic," admitted Matt.

"Want to do it again?" asked Dusty.

"Until I can't move," Matt committed.

Dusty started round two by reaching out and holding Matt's slimy cock in one hand. "Relax baby," she said. "Save your energy. Let me do the work."

Matt's recovery time was surprisingly short. "That's a first too," commented Matt.

"What's a first?" asked Dusty.

"I've never recovered so rapidly before," Matt explained.

"You've never fucked around with me before," asserted Dusty.

A short time later, Dusty was satisfied with Matt's state of readiness. She rolled on her back, spread her legs and pulled Matt toward her. "Come here," she ordered. "Show me some of that legendary stamina you told me about."

Dusty squeezed her Kegel muscles as Matt entered her, forcing him to push harder against the increased pressure. His confidence in his staying ability weakened with the effort. "Damn, woman," he complained. "You're a damned sorceress."

When Matt's pubic bone limited his penetration, Dusty relaxed her muscles. She wanted to see how long Matt would last without her forcing the issue.

"Aaahh," exhaled Matt as the pressure dissipated.

He put his hands on the bed between Dusty's arms and body and supported himself on his arms as he began a regular rhythm fucking her. Dusty pursed her lips and made kissing sounds. Matt leaned down and kissed her, several times.

Dusty relaxed further and her hips began to move sympathetically with Matt's stroking. Matt gained confidence as Dusty slackened beneath him. Dusty focused on maximizing Matt's experience. In the process, she began to feel stirrings in her own belly. "I think I'm going to enjoy this," she thought.

Matt's boasting had some truth in it. Ten minutes later, Dusty realized she was going to have an orgasm before Matt. Probably more than one. She began to look forward to it and actively encouraged it.

Her orgasm convulsed her body three minutes later followed by a second, more intense orgasm. Matt seemed to gain energy with each of Dusty's orgasms. With the onset of her third orgasm, Dusty decided it was time to push Matt along. She began to flex her muscles, pressuring Matt's erection briefly and then relaxing.

Matt noticed. "Damn, you're doing it again," he complained.

Dusty smiled inwardly and pressed her advantage with an unintended consequence. Her fourth orgasm set Matt off and he pulsed a half dozen times deep inside her.

They lay alongside each other again. Dusty was breathing heavily and Matt was gasping for air. "How you doing?" asked Dusty.

"Exhilarated and exhausted," admitted Matt.

"Done?" asked Dusty.

"Not on your life," said Matt.

Thirty minutes later, Dusty was on her knees with her head and shoulders on a pillow and Matt was fucking her again from behind. Neither of them expected a quick ending. Actually, Dusty was enjoying herself and was doing everything she could to prolong Matt's time inside her. Matt was unaware of her efforts and was happily burying his shaft into her. In the process, he became fascinated with her ass. He touched her sphincter with a finger.

"Is anything off the table?" he asked Dusty.

"Only if it falls on your erection," she replied.

Matt leaned over her and allowed some saliva to drip on her sphincter. He rubbed it around with a finger and added more. When he was satisfied with the amount of lubrication, he pushed a finger against her opening. Dusty resisted for a moment or two and then relaxed. "Slowly," she commented.

Matt added more lubrication gathered by his fingers from the fluid flowing from her vagina. With encouragement from Dusty, he managed to force a finger into her ass up to the first knuckle. "Nice," commented Dusty.

With Dusty's continued encouragement, he pushed his finger into her ass up to the second knuckle. He could feel the movement of his erection inside her vagina with his finger. He began to move his finger insider her ass in counterpoint to his cock in her vagina. Push one in while withdrawing the other and then the reverse. "Try two fingers," suggested Dusty.

Matt removed his finger leaving a dark channel behind. He gathered additional lubricant and successfully pushed two fingers into the channel. A few minutes later, Dusty said, "I'm ready."

Matt slowly removed his erection from Dusty's pussy and positioned it at the entrance to her rectum. When she felt his erection in position, she pushed back against it. Not expecting her movement, Matt's erection moved back with Dusty's movement. She tried again. This time Matt was ready and his erection slipped into her lubricated backside. "Whoa," exclaimed Dusty.

"You okay?" asked a concerned Matt.

"I'm fine," said Dusty. "Better than fine. Don't be shy," she added.

Matt began to punish Dusty's ass. He added two fingers to her pussy and felt the movement of his erection on his fingers again from the other direction. Both participants engaged in vigorous activity with cheerful joy. Dusty's orgasm surprised her. She felt it coming but didn't believe it. It wasn't common and hadn't happened for several years, but it happened with Matt. Matt may have been unaware of Dusty's response. He continued to pump into her without interruption until he came as well.

Once again, they lay alongside each other on the rumpled bed. Matt was idly touching Dusty's breasts and she was tossing his penis with two fingers. "Again?" he asked.

Dusty looked at the clock on the dresser. "You've got five minutes left," she said.

"I guess not, then," he opined.

"Good choice," Dusty agreed.

A minute later, someone came through the front door downstairs. They both heard the door close. "What the hell?" commented Dusty.

"No problem," assured Matt. "It's just my wife. She worked a half day today."

"Your wife?" Dusty asked. "What the fuck?"

"Don't worry," consoled Matt. "She might be surprised but she won't be pissed," he said.

They heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "Honey, I'm home. Where are you?" called a woman's voice.

Matt turned to face the bedroom door. Dusty pulled the sheet over her body. The door opened. "There you are," said an attractive woman. "Oh. Did I interrupt something," she added when she saw that Matt wasn't alone in the bed.

"Hi Misti," responded Matt. "This is Dusty."

"Dusty, huh," Misti muttered. "Can I assume everything that has happened?"

"That and probably more," said Matt.

"Is she any good?" asked Misti.

"Good is an understatement," Matt assured her.

Misti looked at Dusty for a moment. "Hi, Dusty. I hope that Matt didn't disappoint."

Misti's comment surprised Dusty. Matt said she wouldn't be pissed and it seemed he was right. "Hi," responded Dusty meekly. "Matt is imaginative. I envy you," she added.

"Is envy the same as satisfied?" Misti asked.

"It is," agreed Dusty. "You're a very lucky woman."

"Did he tell you we share everything?" Misti asked.

"Share? Everything?" asked a mystified Dusty.

"Honey," spoke up Matt. "There's more than you realize. Dusty is not friend or companion in the usual sense. Her presence here is more of a business relationship."

"Business relationship?" asked Misti. It was her turn to be mystified.

"Let me explain," said Matt.

Misti sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm listening."

"Dusty sells machine tools," Matt explained.

"Looks like she uses tools, not sells them," countered Misti.

"No. No. Really. She sells tools door to door. Her sample case is downstairs," Matt tried to explain again.

Misti looked at Dusty. "Is he serious?" she asked.

"Matt is correct. I travel around and sell machine tools," Dusty confirmed.

"Your sample case is downstairs and you're up here," observed Misti. "I assume you're as naked as he is under that sheet."

"She is and I can explain," offered Matt.

"Okay, explain," suggested Misti.

"Dusty has a second business," Matt said.

"Let me guess," insisted Misti. "She's a call girl."

"You could say that except that I didn't call her. She just rang the doorbell," explained Matt.

"And," prompted Misti.

"And one thing led to another and here we are," said Matt.

Misti focused on Dusty. "You're a hell of a salesman," she said.

"Thank you," responded Dusty, "except its saleswoman not salesman."

"Saleswoman it is," agreed Misti. "Let me see what Matt invested in."

Dusty looked at Matt. He nodded his head and Dusty stripped off the sheet, revealing her naked body.

"Wow," exclaimed Misti. "Looks expensive."

"Worth every penny," interjected Matt.

"And we still share everything?" asked Misti.

"We do," confirmed Matt.

"Are you okay with that?" Misti asked Dusty.

"If I get to see what's being shared," cautioned Dusty.

"Matt, dear," said Misti. "Do you mind leaving us alone for a while?"

Matt got out of bed, kissed his wife and whispered, "She gives free samples," in her ear before leaving.

"Really?" said Misti.

When the bedroom door closed, Misti looked at Dusty. "Is he correct? You offer free samples?"

Dusty nodded.

"And you'd like to know what your clients offer first?" asked Misti.

"I would," responded Dusty.

Misti looked in Dusty's eyes and began to take off her clothes. When she was naked, she did a slow pirouette for Dusty's benefit. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I think I'd like to have you for a client," stated Dusty. She threw the rest of the sheet toward the end of the bed in invitation.

Misti lay on the bed beside Dusty. "You're beautiful," she said.

"You're gorgeous yourself," Dusty confided. "Sample or business?" she asked.

"Sample if you're willing," Misti requested.

Dusty slid closer to Misti and kissed her. Misti returned the kiss. She looked into Dusty's eyes and started a kiss of her own. She added a squeeze of Dusty's breast and then a slide down to hold Dusty's mons.

"What's your favorite?" asked Dusty.

"Give your body to me," stated Misti.

Dusty rolled over on her back and spread her legs in response. She was anticipating a half hour of exceptional experiences including at least one orgasm.

Misti kissed Dusty again. Then she kissed her breasts, her navel and finally teased her clitoris out of its shelter and kissed it. That kiss sent a shiver up Dusty's spine. She spread her legs further, lifted her knees and waited.

Misti didn't' keep her waiting long. The way she manipulated Dusty's clitoris with her fingers, lips and tongue sent spasms throughout her body and her orgasm was quick to arrive. She tapped Misti on the top of her head and pulled her up her body. She kissed Misti, tasting herself on her lips.

They rolled over and Dusty kissed down Misti's body ending with her clitoris that was exposed, erect and waiting. Misti's orgasm was a breathless affair. She clamped Dusty's head between her thighs as she convulsed with the intensity of the orgasm.

Breathless and gasping for air, the women lay on the bed together. "That was the free sample?" asked Misti. "What's the rest look like?"

"That's part of the business proposition," informed Dusty. "Are you interested?"

"Interested? I'm addicted," commented Misti.

Dusty explained the possible arrangements with Misti and the associated costs. "Still interested?" she asked.

"Wait here a moment," suggested Misti.

She got out of the bed and opened the bedroom door. "Matt honey," she called. "Do you have three hundred dollars?"

Ninety minutes later, exhausted and after a complementary shower, Dusty stood on the porch outside their house with her sample case. On the way out she had given Misti a card with a code number, C40, and a single phone number. She took out her notebook and recorded the information for both Matt and Misti. She gave them both high ratings.

As she walked down their walkway to the sidewalk, she decided to take Thursday off. She turned and headed for the diner and her car. "I have to reconsider my discount policy," she thought. "Otherwise, I might end up paying Matt and Mindi.

12