Ringing My Bell Pt. 02

Story Info
A BBQ and being decorated.
6.5k words
4.44
28k
27
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,605 Followers

Sorry for the long delay in writing. I had started a couple of new stories and sequels to some ongoing ones. Unfortunately, I somehow lost the flash drives that they were kept on. Then I got busy with other projects that took time away from my writing. I did work up a couple of new stories though. Don't worry, I am currently working on another installment of Damage Control along with the next part of Giving Myself to my Friends. Unfortunately, my mind kind of wanders occasionally, so I tend to write on the story that my mind dictates at the time.

For the person who commented to me that they really liked my Linda series, then was disappointed that I went back to 'This Crap', The first part of another lesbian romance will be submitted shortly. Sorry, I go where the dark forces of my mind dictate. I feel it would be cheating the readers if I tried to force writing a particular story if I wasn't fully into it.

OK, Legal bullshit: Fiction, not real, everyone over 18, don't bother with comments on spelling or grammar, I read stories here too, so I know that I am far from the worst in those areas.

Now, without further ado....

Ringing My Bell 02:

I woke up on the chaise lounge to see my son and all his friends in the back yard. They were in their swim suits getting the BBQ ready and hanging around the pool. I gasped as I looked down to realize that I was completely naked.

"Back with us, my little pet?" I heard from behind me.

Spinning my head around, I looked into the smiling face of Lana, my son's girlfriend. Suddenly, everything came back to me. Lana had just made me cum in front of my son and all his friends. My God! That was the biggest orgasm that I had ever had. Furthermore, I also remembered that she made me pledge to be her sex slave before she allowed me to cum.

"That must have been one huge orgasm, Sweetie. You've been out for about 10-minutes. Now that you're awake, it's time to begin your duties." She stated with an evil grin.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! What have I gotten myself into? She must have seen the shock in my face, because she continued.

"Don't worry if you can't remember everything. At least half of the people here caught it all on video with their phones. Kevin already downloaded them and is compiling everything into one really great video for us. I'll let you watch it when he's done, so you can remember what you promised me."

I remembered something about piercings and submitting to her. Now, there was a video of my humiliation. Fuck!

"OK, Pet. That's enough laying around. Time for you to get to work. First off, you need to thank me for the wonderful orgasm I gave you." She ordered as she got up, straddled my head, and lowered herself as she pulled the crotch of her bikini aside.

"But, Lana. I-I-I've n-n-never done..." I started to protest.

"You've never gone down on a girl? Oooohhh, perfect! I love breaking in new girls. Come on now, get that tongue out and start licking." She ordered.

I didn't really have much choice, so I closed my eyes and began to lick her when she rested her pussy on my mouth.

"OPEN YOUR EYES, AND KEEP THEM OPEN!" She yelled.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed that she was holding her phone and taking video of me. My eyes flicked around and saw three other people videoing the action. Shit! That's when my brain finally caught up with what was going on and began analyzing other inputs from my body. Taste, for example. I had never tasted myself before. Blow-jobs on my husband were always done before he fucked my pussy. I never let him put his cock in my mouth unless to was clean. Now, I was tasting a pussy for the first time. I decided that it really wasn't bad. A touch sweet, a but musky, overall, I kind of liked it. That revelation increased my enthusiasm to get more.

"Looks like you like this. That's good, because you will be doing a LOT of this. You're not bad for a beginner, but we will definitely need to work on your technique later. Don't worry, I'll make sure you get plenty of practice." Lana said as she began to grind on my face.

I can't really describe exactly what I was doing, because all I remember was just licking and trying to get as much of her juice as I could. I must have been doing OK, because after about 10-minutes, she gasped and shuddered as a flood of her nectar entered my mouth.

After a few minutes, she got up and readjusted her bikini. "OK, girls. She is out in the sun, and we don't want her to burn, so let's get her lathered up with sunscreen."

"Hey," Charlie hollered. "When do we get to play with her?"

"Didn't your mama teach you any manners, Charlie? Ladies first. Don't worry, you will have plenty of time with her later." Lana grinned.

Suddenly, I was being caressed by a multitude of soft, feminine hands as they lathered my body in sunscreen. They seemed to be paying particular attention to my breasts and pussy, but they did get everything covered. Hands caressed and gently squeezed my breasts, pinched and pulled my sensitive nipples, and rubbing my pussy. I began to emit soft moans as two fingers entered my slit. Shockwaves went through my body as a finger flicked my clitoris. Within just a few minutes, I could feel an orgasm rising through my body.

"That's enough, girls." Lana spoke. "I don't want her to orgasm again just yet."

"Nnnnoooooo." Came from my lips as the hands suddenly disappeared.

Lana's mouth was beside my ear. "I control your orgasms from now on. You need to work for them, so do a good job and I will allow you to cum." She stood up. "Alright. Let's give her some practice eating pussy."

Lana sat down in a chair placed beside me as another girl straddled my head. It was Jane. She was a tall redhead with ginormous breasts. I barely had time to notice that she only had a red heart shape of manicured hair above her pussy. Dutifully, I began licking as her pussy came into contact. One after another, I licked each girl to orgasm. Mary, a short brunette with a shaved pussy. April, another brunette with a shaved pussy, and Madison. A blonde with a blonde racing stripe. Lana would occasionally stroke my pussy, keeping me on edge, but never going over. I began refining my technique as I began paying more attention to the sounds and movements of the girls as I explored their pussies. I heard them discussing how I seemed to be getting a little better with each girl.

I eventually managed to get all five girls off -- a couple of them twice. Of course, each girl had to video her turn riding my face.

"OK. Break time." Lana announced. "After all, she still has a long day ahead, and we don't want to wear her out too fast. Besides, I think it's time that I gave her some of her rules of service to me."

Break time, my ass! I was in desperate need of an orgasm. Lana had kept me right on edge as I ate every one of the girls. She wouldn't let me get off, so I started to bring my hands up to my breasts and pussy. She just swatted them away before I could do anything.

"Don't even think about it, slut!" She glared at me. "I control your orgasms now. You don't cum unless I give you permission. That's rule number one. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Lana." I quietly replied.

"Rule two, you address me a Mistress. Any other woman, you address as ma'am, and guys will be addressed as Sir."

"Yes Mistress."

"Rule three. You are to immediately obey any command I give you without hesitation. I will never cause any physical harm to come to you or get you in any legal trouble, but I will cause you humiliation. Any disobedience or hesitation on your part will bring a punishment."

She kept gently stroking my pussy all the time.

"Rule four. You are to remain naked at all times unless specifically instructed otherwise. When you are allowed to wear clothes, those clothes will be picked out and given to you. You are to wear only what is given to you. Nothing else. Do you understand, Slut?"

"Yes Mistress. I am to remain naked unless given clothes to wear. I am to wear only what I am given." I responded.

"Rule five. You are to refer to body parts correctly. Little girls have vaginas, so that word is out of your vocabulary. Women have pussies and breasts. You are a slave, not a woman. Slaves have tits and cunts."

"Yes Mistress. I have tits and a cunt. You and other women have breasts and pussies."

"Rule six. Regardless of what women call them, slaves always refer to men's dicks as a cock."

"Yes Mistress. Mistress, please. I need to cum so bad. Please."

Yes, pathetic, but I was really desperate. The humiliation of being naked in front of everyone and being forced to eat all those pussies while everyone watched, along with the constant teasing of Mistress's fingers on my cunt had me burning up.

"You already came once today. From now on, you need to earn your orgasms."

"But Mistress, I made all the girls cum already."

"Yes, but none of the guys have cum yet, and I'm pretty sure that they really need to after watching you cum then eating all those pussies. Now, your job is to give all the guys here blow-jobs and swallow all their cum. Then, we will see about letting you cum again."

"Yes. Mistress." I replied in defeat.

"On your knees, my Pet." Mistress ordered. "Time to really test your obedience." Turning to my son, she called out. "Luke, as she is your mom, you get to go first."

WHAT???? It suddenly struck me that I would be expected to have sex with my own son! I froze. This was incest. It was wrong. I couldn't do this. Luke was now in front of me. I looked up into his face. He was grinning down at me. Obviously, he didn't have a problem with this. I looked over to Lana. She could see the reluctance in my eyes.

"Don't think of him as your son. To you, it is just another cock to service. Refuse this and you will not be allowed to orgasm, plus you earn a punishment on top of that. Maybe, I'll shove that vibrator up your cunt, turn it on low, and tie you to a chair so you will be teased and not allowed to cum for the rest of the night."

I looked back at my son. God, I was horney. I looked down at the ground, my mind in turmoil. Finally, I sighed in defeat and reached up to the waistband of Luke's swim trunks. I pulled them down until his cock sprang free. Yep, he was his dad's son. I was staring at a very thick 8-inches of cock. Just like his dad. I closed my eyes and forced my mind to think of it as just a cock, without trying to think about who it was actually attached to. I reached up, grabbed it and guided my mouth to it. My husband used to tell me that I was pretty good at sucking cock. Just pretend it's his, I thought. I took the head of the cock between my lips and ran my tongue around it, slathering it with saliva. I felt it jerk a bit. After a minute of that, I slowly began to push forward, taking it deeper into my mouth. When the head bumped into the opening of my throat, I pulled back, using my tongue to lavish the shaft. I slowly bobbed up and down as I coated it with my spittle. Every time I pulled back; my hand followed. I used the saliva as a lubricant for my hand as I twisted it up and down the shaft. Finally, with the head at the back of my mouth, I took a deep breath and pushed forward. I heard him groan as his cock entered my throat. I kept pushing until my nose bumped into his stomach. My throat contracted a couple of times as if I were swallowing.

"Oh, Fuck!" I heard him moan.

I pulled back out, took a breath, and pushed back in. I did this a couple more times before pulling all the way back and running my tongue around the head again. Suddenly, he grabbed my head, roared out, and began spurting into my mouth. I began swallowing as fast as I could as his semen filled my mouth and coated my tongue. I have swallowed cum from my husband before. I really never cared much about the taste. I was always a touch salty and bland. This was no different. Finally, he blew the last little dribble out. I continued to suck a bit more to get it all, then I pulled back and let him fall free of my lips.

"Holy Fuck! That was great! I am definitely looking forward to doing that a lot more." Luke grinned.

Lana was squatting right behind me and whispered in my ear. "Thank him for the snack, slut."

Slowly raising my eyes to my son's face, I spoke, "Thank you for that wonderful snack, Sir."

"There's always more when you want, Mom." He replied.

"OK, Slut. John is just putting the meat on the grill. You have until the meat is ready to get all the guys off. Just to make it more interesting, I'm going to tie your hands behind your back so you can only use your mouth. Swallow everyone's cum before John takes the meat off the grill, and you can cum. Fail, and you don't cum until the night is over."

I stood up, and Lana pulled my arms behind my back. She had me grab my forearms as she tied my wrists to the opposite elbow. As she was tying my arms, Luke took the opportunity to play. He began with gently fondling by tits as his thumbs brushed my nipples. Eventually, he moved one hand down and began playing with my cunt. A couple of other guys moved over and also began exploring my body with their hands. Finally, Lana finished her rope work, and lead me by my arm to another one of the guys. She guided me to my knees, and I was staring at another hard cock. Quickly realizing that I was on a deadline, I opened my mouth and quickly devoured the cock in front of me. No teasing this time. I simply swallowed it and went to work. A couple of minutes later, he was spurting down my throat. That cock was quickly replaced by another, then another. Three down, two to go. John and Mike were over by the grill. Lana helped me to my feet and walked me over. Mike went first. He had more staying power, and it took a bit longer before he fed me his cum. Then it was John's turn. Mike took over on the grill while John fed me his meat. No subtleties here. He just grabbed my head and went for a full-on face fucking. I was just a passenger on his train to pleasure. All I could do was keep my mouth open and relax my throat. It was only a few minutes before my stomach received another helping of protein. As John was pulling his trunks up, I saw Mike had just started removing the steaks from the grill.

"Congratulations, Slut." Lana whispered. "You just made it. I'll let you cum while the meat is resting."

For those of you unfamiliar with real BBQing, it is important to let the meat rest after removing it from the grill. This entails placing it on a platter and covering it with foil. You then let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes before cutting or serving it. This makes the meat more tender when you eat it. Regardless, right then, that meant that I had 15 minutes to get my relief.

"So, here's the deal, slut." Lana announced. "You get to cum, but only if you can convince one of the guys to fuck you. If you can get one of them to fuck your cunt, you can ride him for as many orgasms as you can until we are ready to eat. It looks like you drained them all pretty well, so good luck."

John had the second biggest cock there (next to Luke), so I started with him. Unfortunately, he turned me down, saying that he had just cum and also needed to clean and shut down the grill. Mike was next, because he seemed to have the longest staying power. I figured that he could give me the longest ride. Nope. He said he was helping John. FUCK! After Kevin turned me down, I began to suspect a set-up. I finally begged Charlie. I told him I would do anything he wanted. I rubbed my tits on his chest. I even bent down and licked his nipples. I could see that crack start. He almost broke until Lana stepped up and whispered something in his ear. Yep. I was being set up for something.

There was only one guy left, but I couldn't do that. I struggled with the war between my need and my conscience. I needed to cum, but it would be incest. I wasn't worried about getting pregnant. Luke was a very difficult birth, and I had my tubes tied right after he was born. The doctor had recommended against having another baby because of the issues that I had with Luke. Still, it would be fucking my son in front of all his friends. All the while that I was fighting this battle, Lana kept toying with my tits and cunt. My conscience was slowly losing the war. I bowed my head in defeat and walked up to Luke.

"Please, Sir. Will you please fuck me?" I asked softly.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't hear you." Luke grinned.

"Please, Sir. Will you please fuck me?" I said much louder.

"Hmmmm. Tempting, but I'm not sure."

"OH GOD! Please! Please, please fuck me! I need it soooo bad." I wailed

"What is it exactly that you want me to do?" He teased.

"I need you to fuck me! I need you to shove your huge cock up my cunt and fuck me until I cum." I cried.

Luke sighed as if I had asked him for some monumental favor that he really didn't want to do. "Fine, but you are going to do all the work."

By this time, my conscience was nothing more than a slight whisper in the back of my head. I needed to get fucked. He walked over to the grass, slid off his board shorts and laid down on his back. His 8-inches of man meat was sticking up like a flag pole.

"Well, come on. Get on it and start riding." My son ordered.

I ran over and straddled his body, quickly lowering myself to my knees. With a bit of effort (not being able to use my hands) I managed to get the tip of his cock at my slit, but not inside.

"Please, Sir. Will you guide it in?" I asked.

He reached down and held it steady as I rose up and positioned it below my hole. I slowly lowered down and felt it enter my cunt. Oh my God, it was big. It had been a long time since I had anything except my vibrator up there, and that wasn't nearly as big and thick as Luke's cock. I kept lowering myself until I was resting on his crotch. I sat there for a minute to adjust to his size, then started to pull back up. I tried to go slowly at first, but it was only a few strokes before the pleasure began to take control. I began riding him faster. I felt the orgasm rising. Luke reached up and began playing with my tits. He squeezed and twisted my diamond hard nipples. Suddenly, Lana reached over and flicked my clit with her fingers, and I skyrocketed. I screamed out as the orgasm overtook me. Luke grabbed my hips and began driving into me from below. That brought on a second before the first one had completed. I collapsed on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rolled us over. He began jackhammering me from above. A third orgasm took me over. I was almost comatose when I felt him discharge into me.

Everyone was eating at the table as I recovered my senses. I got up and staggered over, only to find that there was no place setting for me.

"Over here, Slut. You may kneel beside me, and I will feed you." Ordered Lana. She was sitting at the end of the table, so there was room for me beside her. Head lowered in shame, I went over and kneeled beside her chair. Her fingers appeared before me with a small piece of steak. She placed it in my mouth when I opened. Everyone was engaged in the conversation, completely ignoring me. Lana continued to eat normally, with the occasional morsel fed to me with her fingers as if I was a puppy.

Dinner (or more like lunch, as it was only about 2-oclock in the afternoon) was finished, and Lana untied my arms and ordered me to clean everything up as they went swimming. Of course, they were all in their bikinis and swim trunks, while I was still completely naked.

I did notice several stares from the assorted group as my tits swayed and wobbled as I worked. That isn't even mentioning the times I bent over and flashed my ass and cunt to everyone. The humiliation was really driving me insane with lust. I finally had all the leftovers and condiments (is that what you call a mint flavored condom? Yeah, I have a warped sense of humor) put away and was about to take the last of the dishes into the house when I was summoned to the pool to take drink refill orders. With the drinks taken care of, I finished rinsing and putting the dishes in the dishwasher. More drink orders as I was about to start cleaning the grill. As I was cleaning the grill, Lana got out of the pool and began making some phone calls. I couldn't hear what she was saying, because she was on a lounge chair on the other side of the yard. It was after 3-o'clock when I finally finished cleaning up.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,605 Followers
12