Ringing My Bell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana beckoned me over with a curl of her finger and had me kneel beside her. "OK, guys. Luke and I have a couple of appointments to make with our new toy this afternoon." She announced. "You guys keep partying while we are out, but make sure that dinner is ready by about 8 tonight. We'll be back by then. Maddy, see if you can find something barely legal for this slut to wear out of the house while Luke and I get changed."

This really didn't look good for me.

Maddy ended up picking out a skirt with an elastic waist that she simply pulled over my tits. Thankfully, it was actually a full skirt that was designed to go to my ankles. In this case, since it was above my tits instead of at my waist, it fell to about mid-thigh. Maddy then found the 5-inch red heels that I had in the back of my closet for a Halloween costume several years ago. No, I was not allowed a bra or panties. Luke was in shorts, tee-shirt, tennis shoes and socks. Lana had put on a bra, tee-shirt, rather modest cut-offs, socks and tennis shoes. Awesome. I was dressed as a slut while my son and his girlfriend were dressed as normal 20-somethings. This really wasn't looking good for me.

Stop one -- Collared and plugged:

The excuse was that I had not been drinking. The reality was that neither Luke or Lana really had that much to drink and were basically sober. The reality was that they just wanted me to drive to my own execution. The result was that I drove while Lana gave me the directions. I had no idea where we were going. After about 20-minutes of driving, Lana told me to pull into a parking lot. I was so focused on my driving that I didn't even noticed that we had just pulled into the parking lot of a sex shop.

"OK Slut. Let's go, and don't forget your credit cards." Lana stated as she opened the car door.

We did not wander the store. Lana knew exactly where we were going, and that's where we went. We had bypassed most of the 'tame' stuff and stopped at another section. Collars! I had never even thought about going into a sex shop before. I had no idea that there were so many different collars to choose from. I had a bad feeling about this. Sure enough, Lana started pulling different collars off the rack and holding them up to my throat the check the fit. After a few minutes of this, a heavily tattooed girl with multiple piercings came up to us.

"Hi Lana! Wow, I haven't seen you in months. How are you doing?" She said.

"Hey Sal. Been good. This is my boyfriend Luke." Lana replied as she grasped my son's arm. "Luke, this is my twin sister Sally." Lana introduced as they completely ignored me. "Actually, I was just talking to Luke yesterday about setting up an evening where we could get together and introduce you to each other."

"Nice to meet you, Luke. Yes, we really should get together soon." Sally responded as she gave Luke and Lana quick hugs. "And who is this?" She continued as she eyed me up and down.

Lana grinned as she spoke. "This is Luke's mother, who we just discovered this morning is an insatiable slut who gets off on submission and humiliation. It only took a slight nudge from me before she completely submitted. Her name is Patricia, but you can call her Slut for now."

"Delicious!" She responded. "So, I take it that you need a few things for her?"

"Yes, we do. Let's start with a collar and leash. A set of wrist and ankle cuffs too. Then, we will need a nice strap-on with a variety of interchangeable cocks. We should also get a couple of remote vibrators for her, as well as.... Hmmmm." Lana paused then looked over to me. "Slut, have you ever had anything in your ass before?"

I felt my whole body heating up as I turned red. "No, Mistress. I always considered my ass as an exit only."

"Cool. Time to change that." She replied, then continued to her sister. "OK. An anal started kit with lube and a selection of remote vibrating butt plugs. That should do it for now."

"How about a spreader bar?" Sally asked.

"No. Luke is pretty handy and has a bunch of tools. We'll get what we need from Lowes and build some custom ones for her."

I had a really bad feeling about this.

They did custom engraving at the store, so while Lana and Sally were picking out everything else, one of the other employees engraved a tag for the powder pink collar with the name 'Pet Patty'. Lana also got a matching leash for the collar, as well as another thin gold chain leash with a small gold shackle on the end. The shackle didn't fit the ring on the collar, so I couldn't figure out what she wanted it for. Sadly, I would know exactly why she wanted it a few hours later.

Sally, Lana, and Luke were discussing the pros and cons of everything that they were looking at as we wandered the isles. I was left completely out of the conversations about me. Thus, I wasn't really paying attention. I was rudely brought back to the present when a line of fire erupted on my ass. I turned to see Lana holding a leather strap that had apparently been applied with quite a bit of force to my posterior.

"Pay attention, Slut! I just repeated myself three times to you without a response." Turning back to her sister, "Yeah, we will take this too. And give us a nice painful crop and a cane as well."

Now that my mind had stopped wandering, I noticed that we were standing in front of a display case that held a bunch of odd objects. They were different sizes and materials, but similar in shape. They all were tapered starting smaller at the end and growing in girth until they abruptly narrowed, then ending with either a bar or wider disk. Some had a ring or other handle. A few had what looked similar to a cat or dog's tail. Looking back at Lana, she was holding one of the smaller ones that had a green jewel on the end. The one she was holding looked about three inches long and about an inch in diameter at its widest. I had a bad feeling that I wasn't going to like this very much. Especially when Luke began spreading the lube he was holding over it.

"Now, Slut, for the FOURTH TIME, turn around, spread your legs, bend over and grab your ankles."

Resigned, I did. Right there in the middle of the store, Lana flipper my 'dress' up over my hips.

"Fuck. Her cunt is soaked." I heard Sally remark as she returned from fathering the requested items.

My eyes were closed, so I don't know if it was Lana or sally that spread lube around my ass, then slipped a finger in to coat the inside. It wasn't long before the finger was removed and something else began probing into my last virgin orifice. Lana placed her hand on my lower back to steady me as she worked the plug deeper. I tried to relax as my ass was stretched to accommodate the invader filling my back door. I felt the burning as my ass was stretched over the widest part before it was sucked in when my sphincter closed to lodge it into place.

"OK. Here's the tags for the plug, collar, and leash, Sally. Ring them up with the rest of the stuff, and she will wear them when while we check out and leave."

"Great! I think this is everything you asked for, so, if there's nothing else, let go to the register and ring you up."

"Since you're not working tomorrow, Sally, why not come over to Luke's house after you get off, then you can hang out all day tomorrow?" Lana offered.

"Sure." Sally agreed. "I get off at 9:00. Text me the address and I'll come over after swinging by my apartment for a change of clothes and stuff for tomorrow."

"Oh, and they have a nice pool, so bring a bathing suit."

Per instructions, I paid. It took a bit of effort to walk. The 5-inch heels that I hadn't wore in years were bad enough. Now I had a huge plug in my ass to boot. Lana held my leash as I paid and we began walking out. As we walked out the door and over to the car, I did notice a very pleasurable feeling as the plug subtly moved with my stride. Lana decided to drive with me in the passenger seat. Thank God for that. The jewel on the end of the butt plug pushed it a bit deeper from the pressure when I sat. This was further exasperated with every bump in the road, as well as the vibrations transferring from the car, to the seat, onto the plug, and finally inside my ass.

Decorated:

I got lost in the stimulations transferring from the vibrations in my ass to my cunt. God, it was making me horney. I barely noticed when the car came to a stop in the parking lot. Lana took my leash and lead me into what I discovered was a tattoo shop. Again, I was just along for the ride and not part of the conversations. I had no say in what was about to be done to me.

"So, just as we discussed on the phone?" The girl in the shop asked.

"Yes." Lana replied. "One inch rings in her nipples, A gold chain between them with another one-inch ring centered on the chain, A small ring with a small bell attached in her clit hood so it will bounce on her clit when she walks, and one-inch script centered above her cunt saying 'Ring My Bell'."

"OK. Well, the piercings will be pretty quick, but the tattoo will take a while. I assume that she has no problem signing the consent forms?"

"No. No problem with consent, but we should probably line everything out first. Luke and I have some errands to run while she is here, so I would like to check the placements before I leave."

I was taken into a back room and ordered to strip. Again, I was naked in a room with everyone else dressed. Two parallel lines were drawn on my abdomen about an inch apart. The lower line was placed just above where the top of a pair of bikini panties would be. This did not bode well for me. A mark was also placed on my chest about an inch and a half below my nipples.

"OK. That looks good. Go ahead and get started. Luke and I will be back in about an hour." Turning to me, "Be a good girl and do as you are told. Don't embarrass me by arguing."

I was led over to what looked like a dentist chair and sat down.

"OK, sweetie, this is going to hurt like a bitch, but it will be over soon. Now, last chance. Do you want to do this?"

Lowering my head, I replied, "Yes."

"OK. I'm going to strap you down, because I can't have you moving around too much while I am piercing you."

She placed a strap attached to the chair across my chest and tightened it down. With that, she put on gloves and began to clean my nipples with alcohol swaps. Not only did it disinfect the area, but the cold also made my nipples stand up. She then applied a numbing agent before picking up a weird set of pliers.

"One, two, three."

"OOOOHHHHFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!" I screamed.

"One down." She said

"One, two, three."

"SSSHHHHHIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!"

My eyes were blurry, but when I looked down, I saw her threading a thin gold chain onto the rings that were now adorning my nipples. There was another one-inch ring in the center of the chain, and it was positioned right at the mark she had drawn on my chest.

"OK, Sweetie, hold really still. I have to solder the rings closed, and I don't want to accidently burn you."

With that warning, I was barely even breathing as the rings were closed up. Now, the only way to remove them would be to cut them, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't going to happen for quite a while -- if ever.

"OK. Moving South." She snickered.

The chair turned out to be more like a gynecologist's chair. The legs spread open and my thighs were strapped down. This time, the swabs and numbing agent were applied to the hood of my clit.

"Lucky for you, she didn't want me to actually pierce your clit. That is REALLY painful."

Another countdown. Another blood curling scream. Then she added a small bell to the ring and soldered that one closed as well.

"I need to test this out. Besides, it's so cute, I really want to play with it a bit." She said as she began playing with my clit. Sure enough, the little bell rang every time she flicked my button. In just one minute, any arousal that had faded from the pain surged back. I could feel the orgasm rising as she continued to flick and stroke my pearl. It was not to be though. She stopped ringing my bell just as I was about to give in to the orgasm.

"Sorry." She said. "Lana didn't say anything about letting you orgasm. Besides, I still need to do the tattoo before they get back."

After getting everything set up, she laid me down and strapped me down to the table. She told me that this would sting as she was tattooing me and needed me to be still so she wouldn't mess it up. True to her word, it stung like hell. Apparently, that is one of the more sensitive areas of my body.

Lana and Luke arrived just as she was finishing up. I was led to a full-length mirror to view the results. Each nipple had a gold ring with a chain attached between them. Another ring was centered in the chain. My clit hood had a ring with a small bell. It took me about three steps to figure out that the little bell would bump my clit with every step. That was going to be interesting. And, right above my cunt was the words 'Ring My Bell' in flowing script.

"OK. Her pussy is out of commission for about 6-weeks until it heals. Here is a jar of salve that she needs to apply to all the piercings." She proceeded to give Lana and Luke instructions for caring for the piercings and the tattoo. Finally, I was allowed to put my 'dress' back on.

"Hold on." Lana said before we started to leave. "Do you have some scissors?"

A pair of scissors was procured, and Lana proceeded to cut a hole in my dress between my tits. She looked at me with what can only be described as an evil grin and fished the ring on the chain through the hole. She then reached into her purse and pulled out the thin chain leash that she had gotten from the sex shop and attached it to the ring. Oh, that's why she got it. Now she was leading me around by my tits.

To be continued.


12