Ringing My Bell Pt. 03

Story Info
Getting my bell rung.
2.6k words
4.52
25.1k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,605 Followers

Yes, I am working on sequels to some of my other stories. Some are coming along faster than others. Josh is taking a little more time, because I am trying to decide on which direction I want to go with it. I'm also working on another one that is rather long. I'm toying with the idea of breaking it up, but not sure on that.

OK, Legal bullshit: Fiction, not real, everyone over 18, don't bother with comments on spelling or grammar, I read stories here too, so I know that I am far from the worst in those areas.

Now, without further ado...

*****

As we were walking to the car. Mistress began giving me new rules.

"Slut, you are not allowed to apply the cream for your piercings yourself. When it is time to apply it, you need to ask someone to do it for you. You will, however, be responsible for the tattoo."

Awesome. Now I had to ask someone to play with my tits and cunt a couple of times a day.

"The bad news." Lana continued. "Your cunt is out of service for the next 6-weeks until it heals. On the up side, your ass and mouth are still available."

So, getting things shoved up my virgin ass is good news? Good news for who? I thought just as we reached the car. Before getting in the car, she had me bend over so she could replace the butt plug with a larger one. This did not bode well for me. Let's review. Cunt out of commission because of my piercing. Increase in size of my butt plug before heading home. Four guys in their early 20's are at my house and are expecting to fuck me. Oh yeah, let's not forget my 20-year old son too. I can't help but think that my ass is being stretched for a particular reason. Shit!

My butt plug hummed with the vibrations of the car all the way home. It seemed that Lana was deliberately trying to hit every pothole as well. Needless to say, I was distracted all the way home. She pulled into the garage and shut the garage door before getting out.

"OK, Pet Patty. Take off the dress, but leave the heels on." She ordered as she unclipped the leash from my tit-chain.

I pulled the 'dress' off and put it in her outstretched hand. She again connected the leash and led me into the house. The guys were in the living room playing a video game, while the girls were in the kitchen drinking wine, laughing and talking. Typical of an evening party with friends.

"So, what's up with dinner?" Lana asked. "I figured it would have been started by now."

"Oh, we decided to just order pizza instead. We already called it in, and it should be here soon." Jane informed her.

"OK. Cool." She responded. "Hey guys, pause the game for a minute. Girls, let's go into the living room, so Pet Patty can show us all her new jewelry."

The easy way that she accepted ordering pizza instead of the food that they had brought over had me thinking that this was another set-up to humiliate me again. That thought sent another flood to my cunt. She led me into the Livingroom and had me stand in the center as everyone else sat down.

"OK, Pet. Show us your new decorations, and tell everyone the ruse about them." Lana ordered.

I complied. "Well, I now have pierced nipples with gold rings." I began as I cupped my tits to display my nipples. "As you can see, the rings are attached by a gold chain. The chain also features another ring that can be used to attach a leash." My juices were running down my legs. Moving my hands south, I held my cunt open and displayed my ring and bell with my thumbs. "I also have a piercing just above my clitoris that holds a bell. Playing with my clit will ring the bell. The rules for my piercings are that I am not allowed to apply the salve myself. I must request assistance with that." Moving my hands up slightly to underscore my new tattoo, "I got a tattoo that says 'Ring My Bell'. Should anyone see it and ask about it, I am to explain what it means and offer them the opportunity to play with my cunt and ring the bell. If they make me cum, I am to offer my mouth to service them." I explained.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Luke asked.

I felt the heat as my whole body turned red. Lowering my head in shame, I turned around, bent over, and pulled my ass cheeks apart. "I am also wearing a jeweled butt plug. Unfortunately, the piercings mean that my cunt is unavailable for about 6-weeks until it completely heals. On the bright side, my ass and mouth are still available for use." I concluded as ordered by Lana on the drive home.

"Very nice." Complemented Charlie as I stood bent over holding my ass wide open.

"Hmmmm. It just seems a bit lacking." April commented.

"With these adornments, it just seems like a room that is only half furnished. I think a couple of small additions would really make her pop. I like the shoes, but there should be a bit more." Mary concluded.

"Yes. You're right. I think I have an idea. Come on Pet." Lana commanded.

A few minutes later, I was back in the living room. Lana had me put on a gold three-tiered necklace, red garter belt to match my shoes, and black seamed stockings.

"Perfect." Was the chorus. "Now she looks like a high-class slut."

My cunt was a monsoon at this point. It was then that the doorbell rang.

"Pizza's here. Go get the door, slut." Lana cheered.

Yep. Called that one. I let go of my ass, stood up and walked to the door. My bell bounced against my clit and the leash swayed back and forth stimulating my nipples as I walked.

The look of pure astonishment on the face of the delivery boy when I opened the door almost made me burst out laughing. He just stood there for a couple of minutes staring at me. Not staring at my eyes, of course, but slowly moving his eyes up and down as he took me all in.

"Yes?" I finally said to break the silence.

"Uuuuuhhhhmm. P-p-pizza. I mean, here's your pizza order." He finally managed to sputter out.

"Oh, good. Thank you. Please bring it in and set it on the table while I get the money." I said as I turned and walked to get my purse. I saw in the mirror that he began stumbling forward like a zombie as his eyes were glued to my ass. I stopped for a second to adjust the strap on my shoe. I saw his eyes bulge out when he noticed my butt plug as I bent over.

He was finally getting his senses back in order after he managed to put the pizzas on the table and I handed him $50 telling him to keep the change as a tip.

"Hi, Richard." Luke called out. "How did you do last semester."

"Oh, Hi Luke." He replied finally noticing my son on the couch. "Did pretty good. Mostly 'A's. One 'B' though." Apparently, Richard was in college with Luke. OK, over 18. That's good.

"Mom, this is Richard. We had a couple of classes together last year."

Richard's eyes went wide again. "This is your MOM?" He asked astonished.

"Yep. We just discovered that she is extremely submissive and loves to be humiliated."

He looked me over again. "So, what's with the tattoo?"

Instead of answering, Luke and Lana looked at me and raised their eyebrows. Thus, indicating that they expected me to answer. I sighed in defeat.

"I have a bell on my cunt just above my clitoris. When someone plays with my cunt, the bell rings. The tattoo is an offer to let anyone who wants to ring my bell and make me cum. I am then to offer my mouth to return the favor." I explained.

"Tell you what, Richard." Lana spoke up. "She just had the piercings and tattoo done this afternoon, and it's about time for the salve to be applied to the piercings. Would you like to apply it as an added tip? Of course, if you manage to make her cum while doing that, she will give you a spectacular blow-job to thank you."

My son had just offered to let a stranger play with my naked body, and expected me to orgasm in front of him. You can probably guess what my cunt did at that point. As ordered, I stood with my feet shoulder width apart, hands clasping the opposite elbow behind my back, back straight, tits thrust out, chin up and looking straight forward. Lana would inform me later that this was called the 'Inspection' position. There were also to be many more positions that I was to learn and perfect.

Richard handed him the jar of salve and told him to take his time and make sure he did a good job. By the leering look on Richard's face, that statement was unnecessary. I was pretty sure that he would be taking this opportunity to thoroughly explore my tits and cunt.

He began by putting a dab of the salve on each nipple. Then, using his thumbs and forefingers, he massaged it into each nipple, moving the rings up and down. A little more lotion, and he began rotating the rings through the holes to get the salve inside the piercings. My breathing became deep and heavy as he continued to play with my nipples, and even lifting and squeezing my tits. After about five minutes of tit play, he got another dap of salve and knelt don un front of me. I felt him gently apply the salve to my piercing. Again, he stroked my clit hood and mover the ring back and forth, jingling the bell as he did. A few minutes later, he stood up and moved behind me. The only thing that was interrupting my moans were the occasional gasps of pleasure I was letting out as he played with me.

He reached around me and began flicking my nipples and pulling on the rings slightly. One hand moved to my ass and began pulling and pushing on the butt plug as he used the other hand to pull slightly on the chain between my nipple rings. He let go of the chain and grasped me around my waist when he sensed my knees beginning to give out. Holding me up with one arm, he brought the other hand to my cunt and began flicking my clit. The little bell was jingling with every movement of his finger. My breathing was getting heavier and heavier. It wasn't long before I cried out in orgasm as my fluids gushed gown my legs. He was the first to ring my bell.

He gently lowered me to my knees. When he let go of my waist, I fell to my hands. They let me recover for about a minute before reminding me of my next obligation. I needed to suck him off.

I rose back up onto my knees and turned to face Richard. Everyone was still gathered around watching as I undid his belt and pants, then pulled underwear and all down to his knees. His full, hard 6-inches stared me in the face. With barely a pause, I engulfed it in my mouth. No slow burn here. I simply took it all down and went to town. Tongue action, fierce suction, and bobbing up and down like a mad woman. I don't think that Richard was very successful with the ladies, because he was shooting down my throat in less than a minute.

He left right after that, and dinner was served. Again, there was no place setting for me. I was tasked with being a naked waitress for the group. Serving drinks, and keeping them filled. During the times that no one needed anything, I was kneeling beside Lana as she fed me scraps by hand. She did make sure that I ate enough and didn't do hungry though.

Dinner finished, I cleaned up as everyone else settled in the living room. Lana told me that if I was still hungry, I could eat another slice of pizza in the kitchen as I was cleaning up after dinner. I was summoned a few times to refresh drinks.

After finishing the dishes and putting the leftovers away, I went back to the Livingroom. I noticed that there was a pillow on the floor in front of the wingback chair that Lana was sitting in. Lana just pointed to the pillow, and I knelt down on it facing her. I had a thought that the pillow seemed to be rather strategically located.

"OK, guys and gals. As I mentioned earlier, her cunt is out of commission for a few weeks as her piercing heals. Fortunately, she still has two holes open and available for use." Lana informed. I started to get a bad feeling about this. "To start with, the girls get heads, and the guys get tails. Luke, grab the lube and start the line behind her. Girls, our line starts behind me. Just remember, guys. She is an anal virgin, so go easy on her tonight." She looked at me and spoke as she was pulling off her shorts. "Come on, Slut. This pussy isn't going to lick itself."

As I bent forward and began to lick Lana's tasty pussy, I felt someone remove the plug from my ass. Thankfully, Luke took his time to really lube me up and stretch me out first. He eventually got three fingers in my asshole as he lubed and twisted. It still hurt, but not too bad. Lana was really gasping and moaning from my tongue as I felt Luke's slicked up cock slowly start to enter me. The burning discomfort was lessening, and a strange pleasure was beginning to take over. Luke paused for a minute when he finally got his entire cock buried in my ass. I was able to relax at that. I started to lash Lana's clit with my tongue as Luke started long, steady strokes. I grasped Lana's thighs to hold on when she began thrashing as she orgasmed. Luke continued to speed up his stoked in my ass. I was able to concentrate on being ass-fucked as Lana crawled out of the chair and was replaced by Jane. Oh, God! The pain was completely gone now, to be replaced by a wonderful pleasure. I dove onto Jane's pussy and began licking with gust. I could feel a different sort of orgasm building than what I was used to. It finally broke just as Jane was ready for her orgasm. The vibrations from my scream on her pussy sent her over the edge. I felt the streams of cum filling my bowels as my ass clamped down on Luke's cock as I came.

So, that's how the rest of my night went. Licking girl after girl to orgasm, and the guys continued to pull a train on my ass. Occasionally, one of the guys would take a turn with my mouth, and two of the girls strapped on and fucked my ass. I lost count of the orgasms I had.

I don't remember when - or even how - I got to bed. All I know is that I woke up the next morning stiff and sore. They didn't put the plug back in my ass, and I noticed that I would be needing to change the bedding. There was a nice puddle of cum where it leaked out of my ass while I slept. I dreaded what this day would bring.

To be continued.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,605 Followers