Ringmaster Ch. 07: The First Time

Story Info
Maria gains the power to control reality and women.
6.7k words
4.79
12.7k
14

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
358 Followers

The first thing we did once we got back to my apartment (we had decided on Vanessa and my place since Danna's house was hosting a party for her father and bringing home her sudden polycule might have caused some controversy she wasn't prepared for yet) was immediately grab onto the nearest person and kiss them like we haven't seen them in years. Danna's lips pressed against mine with enough force that knocked us to the ground. Regina chuckled at the scene, which only made Summer decide to silence her with her own lips.

Poor Vanessa was left out of the first round of kissing, but I could see that she was already incredibly turned on. Her hands ran up and down her body, her breath quickened, and she bit her lower lip. Seeing the opportunity, Summer reached her hand out and gently began to stroke the back of Vanessa's leg. Vanessa moaned softly as she kicked off her shoes and pressed herself deeper into Summer's touch.

As Danna ran her lips against my tongue, I could feel the blood rushing throughout me and my breath quickening. Before I got too overwhelmed in the madness, I had to take back some control. I gently pushed against Danna's shoulders and broke our kiss. She looked at me with soft pleading eyes and I know it was wrong to deny her, but I had to do this.

"Wait, girls," I said, causing Regina and Summer to break their kiss. The two of them already had their arms at each other's waists and Vanessa had a button undone on Summer's shirt. "Before we go any farther, should we set some ground rules?" I knew exactly where this night was going to be heading and I wanted to be prepared first.

They all looked at each other before Summer turned to me. "What kind of rules did you have in mind, Maria?"

"Oh, well, um," I said nervously, having only blurted it out before really thinking of any. "Oh, we should have a safe word." My eyes turned to Danna. "And a safe gesture. Something simple." I didn't think any of us would really hurt the others or anything. Well, okay, maybe Regina might end up taking things a bit farther than she should, but honestly, this was more because this was my first time with a girl and I was about to do it with four of them.

Vanessa thought for a bit. "How about foliage? It's something quick and simple to say." All of us nodded in agreement, then we turned our gaze to our adorable mute of the polycule. "As for a gesture that Danna can do that we'd immediately recognize... hmm..."

As I was trying to think of what kind of gestures we'd be able to recognize in the middle of sex, suddenly we heard someone whistle. I looked down at my chest, where the source of the whistling was from, and was greeted with Danna having a smile on her face. "She may be small and mute," Summer said, leaning down and giving a kiss on Danna's forehead, "but she's not helpless. Remember, she's mute, not silent. There are a few sounds she can make, such as whistling."

"Oh, wonderful," I said, internally screaming. As large part of me wanted to just fuck these girls and go wild on them. However, there was a strong part of me that was nervous about this. I mean, I was about to have sex on the first date. This was okay, right? Like, none of them would judge each other for doing this, right?

"Just so we're clear, everyone consents to sex, boob touching, nipple play, ass spanking, etc, right?" Regina said, picking up on my vibe.

"I completely consent to you all," Vanessa said, loosening her top a little.

Summer held Vanessa's hand, preventing her from escaping any more clothing. "Save some for us to take off. I consent to everything as well."

Danna thought for a few moments, stood up, and signed something. "Okay, so, Danna consents to everything except for anal. She doesn't like and will not receive or perform it."

"Understood," Regina said, taking Danna's hand and guiding her to my bedroom. "I consent to everything as well."

"Hey, don't you get a head start," Vanessa said, playfully chasing after those two.

"I consent as well," I said, getting up, ready to join my first lesbian orgy, when someone stopped me. Summer put her hands around my waist and pulled me in close to her. "Ah! Summer! What are you doing? Come on, the others will be waiting for us."

"Oh, I know," Summer said in a sultry voice, but there was a deep seriousness to her tone. She lifted her hands up and wrapped them around my breasts, taking one in each hand. "I wanted to talk to you, Maria."

Nervously, and experiencing a sudden rush of pleasure like I never had before, I gulped and turned to her. "Yes? What did you wanna talk about, Summer?"

"Tell me, Maria? What are your intentions with Danna?"

"My intent?" I asked, biting my lower lip. Summer's grip on my tits was both pleasurable and nerve-wracking. I didn't know if she was about to fuck me or attack me. "I... I want to make Danna happy."

Upon hearing that, Summer loosened her grip on me and I released a breath I wasn't even aware I was holding. She spun me around and looked at me, deep into my eyes. "Your intent is to make Danna happy?" I could feel my knees begin to weaken a little from nervousness. "You swear by that?"

"Yes!" I said, finding my inner confidence. Her aura was definitely serious, but I knew in my heart that I cared about Danna and her smile and her laugh and her happiness. I wanted to make Danna happy. Summer's expression changed from a serious demeanor to a suddenly sappy and remorseful one.

"I'm sorry," Summer said, gently wiping away a tear from her eye.

"Oh, um, if you want to apologize, can you tell me what that was about?" As the Ringmaster, I had to start taking some control in my new life as part of this polycule. Also, it just felt really hot to somewhat boss Summer around.

With a gentle nod, Summer began to speak. "I guess it's no secret that I care for Danna, very much." Actually, I had noticed it. When we all were kissing earlier, I noticed that Summer only kissed Vanessa and me, but she never kissed Danna. At the time, I thought it was because Summer and Danna had a more professional relationship. That's why I was hesitant on considering Summer as part of the polycule. "Yes, you could say that I love her."

"Um, how long have you loved her?" I asked, curious myself.

"About three years now," Summer said, averting her gaze from both me and the direction that Danna was. I could hardly contain my sudden feelings for Vanessa. I couldn't imagine how that would have been for Summer. "Don't get me wrong," she continued, "I enjoyed every moment being with Danna, even if she didn't reciprocate the love back to me. But, it always hurt when I saw Danna fall for another girl."

"Because she wasn't falling in love with you?" I asked.

"Because the other women would treat Danna differently," Summer said sternly, as if she was cursing all their names at once. "They only saw Danna as a way to get into money, or worse, as someone they could take advantage of because she was mute." I noticed Summer's fingers grip tightly around her arms.

"Why didn't you ever tell Danna you were in love with her?"

"She never looked or saw me that way," Summer said, another tear beginning to form in her eye. "And I didn't need her father seeing me, the person entrusted to protect Danna, as someone who might have been using her." She turned over and stared deep at me. "Danna has been in love with you since the first day of classes. The way that you speak, the way you analyze, the way that you created that romantic video for the first project. All of that just spoke to her, but, like how she never did with me..."

"I never looked at her like that," I said, looking down at the ring. I mentally beat myself up a little for not having fully recognized it earlier. The ring didn't make Danna fall in love with me, it made me notice Danna was in love with me. Had she been giving me those looks and glances this whole time? Slowly I reached my hand and held Summer's. "Summer, admit your feelings for Danna. I'm sure she'll reciprocate them to you. And, I promise that I'll treat Danna well. I love her smile and I want to be a reason that she smiles. As long as, you know, you two are fine being part of a polycule with Vanessa, me, and Regina."

With that, Summer's tension dropped and she wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly. I could hear her sniffle a little as she buried her face into my neck. "I know that I am. Thank you, Maria. I will."

I gave her a gentle pat on the back. "Come on. Let's go. Better not keep them waiting, or they'll already be neck deep in each other." Summer nodded and I guided her to the bedroom.

"There you two are," Vanessa said, her stockings already on the floor and she was wearing pink panties on display for everyone to see.

"You two ready?" Regina asked, giving Danna some kisses on her neck.

"Yes," Summer said, "But first..." She walked over to Danna and gently caressed her face. Summer softly smiled as she said, "I love you, Danna."

Danna's face immediately went red and she signed something. "You love me?" Regina translated for the rest of us.

"For a few years now," Summer said, still looking deeply into Maria's eyes.

Danna paused for a bit and signed something back. "Why did you never tell me?" Regina translated, pretending to eat popcorn as she watched this romantic drama unfold.

"Because I was afraid that you didn't. You always looked at other women, but never at me with the same look. And then I saw how you looked at Maria and then I thought that I'd neve-" Before Summer could finish, Danna pulled her in and planted a firm kiss on Summer's lips. Behind Summer's back, she signed something.

"I love you too, Summer," Regina translated. "Aww, how sweet." Danna continued to make some more hand signs. "I hope it's not too late for us to admit this, now that we're part of a polycule," Regina translated. "Wait, since when was there an ASL word for that?"

"Not at all," Summer said with a warm and wide smile on her face. She turned her head back and looked at me. "Well now, Maria, are you ready to come and join us on the bed?"

I took a nervous, yet excited, gulp before slowly crawling onto the bed. There were four amazingly tantalizing women to pick from, but I knew exactly who was going to get my attention first. Summer had both Danna and Regina's attention, meaning the one who had me was...

"Vanessa," I said breathlessly as I gazed upon her body. The way her brown hair cascaded down, drawing my attention to her beautifully rounded breasts. The way she laid back, resting on her elbows, and the look in her eyes, it only invited me in deeper to her beauty.

She bit her lower lip playfully as she watched me trace over her body with my eyes. "See something you like, Maria?"

Goddammit, she's so hot. I slowly nodded as I began to lift Vanessa's dress off of her shoulders. Inch by inch, her tan body began to reveal itself to me. I could feel my mouth beginning to water as she waited patiently for me to unwrap her from her cloth wrapping paper. Then, I managed to remove Vanessa's dress, leaving her lying there in a matching set of pink bra and panties. I could feel my breath begin to get heavy as Vanessa's body became more and more revealed to me.

I turned over to see how Summer, Danna, and Regina were doing. At some point, Danna had flipped Summer around and stripped her down to just panties. I could see every inch of Summer's beautifully freckled breasts. Well, as much as I could. Regina was happily helping herself to Summer's left nipple, softly licking and sucking on it. Summer was letting out gentle moans as Danna began kissing all over her stomach.

"That can be us," Vanessa said, pulling my attention back to the gorgeous Greek under me. She reached her hand under and lifted my shirt up over my head, letting my tits bounce in their black bra cage as they fell down. I shyly looked away, but Vanessa's hand guided my cheek back to facing her. "Maria, they are lovely. You are lovely." She pulled me down in for a kiss, our tits pressing into each other. Once again, I felt the same warm fire from before, but magnified. The way she kissed me, in the privacy of our apartment, without fear that someone would walk in and find us, was a passion I had never truly felt before. We stayed like that for a bit, listening to Summer's moans of pleasure next to us. Then, her lips left mine as she brought them close to my ear. "I love you, Maria."

Love. That was the feeling. That is what was making my heart race as I looked at Vanessa, at Danna, at Summer, even at Regina. This ring may have made me lusty after women, but I was still Maria. Haplessly romantic Maria. But, now it was no longer out of my reach. Now, it was right there, guarded by thin pieces of fabric.

"I love you too, Vanessa," I said with a wide smile as I turned to the other three, "I love you all."

Summer turned to me with a smile on her face. "I love you all too." Danna took a break from working her way down Summer's leg to give a simple signing. "Danna says that she loves us all as well."

Regina gave Summer a quick nipple flick with her tongue before purring gently. "Well, I won't be left out of this love fest. Count me in as well." Then, she began to kiss and suck on Summer's other nipple.

"Yes, I love you all," Vanessa said as she reached behind and unhooked my bra, allowing my tits to hang freely in her face. "So lovely."

Gently, she kissed around my breasts before finally putting her lips around my nipple and gently sucking. The feel was a warm excitement, so much so that my knees gave out and I fell forwards into Vanessa. She let out a surprised grunt, but adjusted to the new position and continued to suck on my tit while playing with the other with her hand. I moaned softly at this wonderful new feeling, wondering if the ring had made me more sensitive. After all, masturbating never felt this good.

Slowly, I positioned myself to straddle onto Vanessa's leg while sticking my leg between her thigh, feeling the pulsing warmth coming from it. Danna must have noticed that I was the only one still wearing properly wearing clothing as she quickly pulled down my jeans and my panties in one fell swoop. Before I could react, Danna tossed them aside and gave my ass a gentle squeeze. I moaned louder, pressing my now bare wet mound against Vanessa's leg. I hadn't even noticed how wet I was. Gently, I rubbed it against her leg as I felt her begin to moan into my breasts, while Regina brought Danna back into her threeway with Summer.

My gaze went to Vanessa's panties with lustful breaths. Vanessa was in full range of me and I could go anywhere on her. For right now, she was mine, and I wanted to have her.

I wanted to feel her soft delicate fingers inside of me. I could feel myself aching for her touch. And I wanted to touch her. I wanted to feel each and every inch inside of her. Slowly, I guided my fingers down Vanessa's stomach and caressed her inner thigh. Her sweet gentle moans let me know that I was doing something right. This would be my first time touching another woman like this, and if I had any indication about this ring and my new polycule, it would not be the last. Still, I wanted my first time to be with Vanessa.

As I stroked her thigh, I could feel the pulsing heat coming from her crotch. Her breath was more excited and nervous as she rolled her tongue around my nipple. I moaned more, especially as she began to snake a hand down my stomach. This was going to happen. My first time touching a woman and my first time being touched by one. With a gossamer caress of her thigh, I moved my hand up, tucked it under the waistband of her panties, and slowly brought them down to her knees. Gently, I brought my hand down, feeling the soft tickle of Vanessa's bush. It wasn't much, but I could tell she was a little self-conscious about it. As I brushed against it, she nervously squirmed her legs as if to hide it.

"I think it's cute," I said to her, trying to reassure Vanessa of her natural beauty. Slowly, she relaxed her legs as she stroked mine with her thumb. We were both inches away from touching each other's delicate flowers. "Are you ready?" I asked her, but more or less asking myself the same question.

Vanessa paused for a bit before releasing my nipple. "Yes, Maria." There was something pure in her voice, something lusty yet naïve about her tone. Oh, she wanted this. I wanted this, and I couldn't wait any longer.

Gently, I rubbed my middle finger against her lips, feeling the warm wetness she had been generating for the past few minutes. She felt amazingly soft, wonderfully lubed up for pleasure. I felt her do the same to me, causing me to let out a soft breath of pleasure as her finger traced up and down my outer lips. Then, I pushed my finger into her. She let out a sharp moan as I entered her and bit her lower lip. Gently, she bucked her hips against my finger as she stuck hers into my pussy.

Now, I've played with toys and I've had sex with guys before before, but none of that felt nearly as amazing as when Vanessa began to finger me. It was a rush of pleasure and electricity I had never felt before. The sudden feeling made me release a cry of pleasure. I wasn't focused on how Danna was eating out Regina or about how Regina was three fingers deep into Summer, instead my world just became Vanessa and her amazing body.

She began to thrust her finger in and out of my dampness, hearing me moan with each delicate push. I returned the favor by inserting both my ring and middle finger into her. The sudden addition of a second finger made her body twitch in pleasure and her breath shake with every thrust. She moaned sharply as she gripped the bedsheet with her free hand, increasing the intensity inside of me. I felt my knees give out and I fell downwards more, inviting Vanessa's finger deeper inside of me.

"M....More," I moaned, soaking Vanessa's finger with my wetness. She immediately responded by sticking her ring, middle, and pointer finger deep inside my cunt. I moaned loudly as I rode her fingers up and down, loving each and every time they went deeper inside me. Starting to get lost in my own pleasure, I had to keep reminding myself to finger Vanessa. My fingers stretched and wiggled around in her dripping sex as she grunted in pleasure, trying to hold herself together.

The fire I felt from before kept building up in my crotch as Vanessa ran her fingers along my inner walls. My first time with a woman and she was already getting me this close to orgasming. The ring HAD to have heightened my senses, unless lesbian sex just felt THIS good. As much as I wanted to cum, every cell in my body asking for the release, I wanted to make Vanessa cum first. I quickened my pace, causing her to squirm more, her hand spasming within me. Fuck. I was so close, but no, not yet. I didn't want to cum just yet.

"Oh god," Vanessa cried out as she grinded against my hand feverishly. "Ah, I'm so close! Please! Don't stop Maria!" Hearing her moan my name in pure pleasure began to send me over the edge. This was it. With a final push and rubbing her clit with my thumb, Vanessa's body caved to the pleasure. She writhed as an orgasm ripped through her body, her legs gripping my hand and her back arching. "MARIA!"

Vanessa's fingers curled inside me and she rapidly thrusted them in and out of me. Vanessa's skillful fingering, and hearing her moan my name as she came, it was too much for me. The fire took over, no longer able to be held back. It coursed through every fiber of my being, enrapturing me in an orgasmic bliss. My toes curled and my head flew backwards as my body went as taunt as piano wire. The two of us stayed there, shuddering and quivering in pure bliss as the orgasm throbbed throughout our bodies.

Unable to hold myself upright, I collapsed forward onto Vanessa, panting like I had just ran a marathon. My first lesbian orgasm was beyond mind-blowing. Never had I know pleasure such like that, and I never wanted to go back. As she came down from her orgasmic high, Vanessa's fingers slowly fell out of my snatch as she laid under me. Slowly the world began to refocus as I remembered there were three other beautiful ladies here on my bed.

GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
358 Followers
12