Ringmaster Ch. 07: The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, that orgasm rocked my entire body. I couldn't possibly handle another, right?

As I began to catch my breath, an odd sensation washed over me. I could feel my body beginning to be reinvigorated again, the muscles anticipating a round two. I looked over Vanessa, who was happily still relishing the orgasm, I felt a pair of hands grab onto my ass. I turned over to see Summer and Regina in a deep 69 with each other, meaning the one who grabbed me was...

"Danna!" I panted out as I suddenly felt her face press up against my pussy. I let out a soft whimper as Danna pulled me closer onto her face, her hot breath onto my labia. "You've been waiting for this for awhile, haven't you?" Danna nodded her head, which only served to tease my pussy more. First was my first fingering by a woman, now I was about to get eaten out by one? My heart raced at the though, despite having just came. "Then go right ahead, Danna."

I probably could have worded my sentence better, but by the time that I had thought about it, it was already too late. Upon being given the go-ahead, Danna stuck her tongue into my snatch. I had never had anyone go down on me before, so the sudden rush of a new feeling flooded my senses. "Ahhh," I whimpered as her tongue began to twist all around inside me. Normally, I could barely even touch myself after an orgasm, but this was a whole new feeling.

It was a burning intense electrical charge that coursed through me with each and every lap of Danna's tongue. I gripped the bedsheets as my breath shook. I could already feel each wave echoing in my fibers and bouncing around in my skull, hitting the most pleasurable parts of my body. I could hardly form any words, my breath being taken out of me as soon as I breathed in. Part of me wanted Danna to stop so I could catch my breath. Another part of me wanted her to utterly devour me until I came.

The latter began to win. I think Danna could tell just how much I was enjoying this as she decided to throw another wrinkle into the mix. She pressed herself further into my sex, deliberately rubbing her chin against my clit. There was so much pleasure coursing through my body, and yet I seemed to be able to handle it all. I never had much sex experience, so it wasn't like I was trained to be able to hold out.

"D-Danna, you naughty minx," I managed to make out. That only seemed to make things worse as she took that as a compliment, speeding up her wiggling tongue and pushing harder into my clit. The waves were becoming more intense as they flowed through me. This felt so good, so incredible, so hot.

I could hear Danna slurping away, my love juices mixing onto her face with her saliva. The sounds only served to push me back towards the edge of an orgasm, but there was something more. I surpassed the feeling when I came the first time and kept going, the pleasure building higher and higher. I had to bite down on the sheet just to prevent myself from screaming out.

"Ahhh, it feels so good!" I said, muffled by the bedsheet. God, I wanted to cum, but at the same time, I didn't want her to stop. I wanted more and more. Danna seemed to be able to read my mind by increasing her intensity, as well as using her hands now. One of them gripped my ass, squeezing it firmly while giving it a spank every so often. Her other hand reached around and took hold of one of my breasts, rolling the nipple between her soft fingers.

"Yeah, get some, Danna," I heard Summer coo. As if by magic, Danna managed to increase her intensity yet again, burying her face completely into my wet sex, her tongue reaching all the right sensitive areas. Fuuuuuuuuuccckkkkk. She was so good at this. How long has she been having practice? I wondered if I could make her feel the way that she's making me feel. I was holding on by a thread being chewed away by a mouse.

I couldn't take it anymore. I reached back and gripped a lock of Danna's sexy blonde hair and pushed her slightly deeper into my cooch. "Danna! I... I... I'm cumming!" All at once, the electrical buildup raptured through my body, hitting every cell in every nook and cranny. My back bucked and my whole body shuddered as a second orgasm powered through me, even more intense than the first one.

My body went limp as I felt Vanessa be pulled out from under me by Regina, letting me rest on the bed directly. I panted harder than I ever had in my life, having felt pleasure I never had in my life. I was a quivering mess as the second orgasm blissfully pounded away at my pleasure centers. For someone who doesn't talk, Danna was incredibly skilled with her tongue.

Then, I felt a different set of hands rest on my thighs.

I turned my head slowly to see Summer, looking down at me with lust in her eyes. Her gaze went up and down my body, panting needily. This was the first time that I really got a good look at Summer's nude body. She had freckles all over her skin, like a thousand hickeys left from being kissed by fairies. Her beautiful D cups were red from all of Regina's sucking and kissing and her face was covered in one of the girl's love juices. Her hands glided up and down my back, my muscles prepping themselves for a third round of incredible sex.

"Maria, where have you been hiding all of this?" she asked as she shifted, now straddling my thigh.

"I haven't been hiding this anywhere," I said, still barely catching my breath from two orgasms back to back. "You're just now noticing it for the first time."

"Damn Maria, when did you get so smooth?" Vanessa asked before she buried herself into Danna's crotch.

"Yeah Maria, you're right," Summer asked, pressing her palms into my back. "I am just now noticing it, so I want to make sure I get a good feel for it." She began pushing down on my shoulder blades as I let out a grunt. Was she trying to give me a massage? Not that I was complaining about it. I certainly could use one. No idea how the others were still going. Slowly, Summer rose up and began to rub my shoulders, massaging deep into the tissue.

Slowly and softly, I moaned out as she pressed. "Oh, that feels good," I said, enjoying a different type of pleasure. Then, she began to reach down and around my front, lifting me up and holding me by my tits. Her delicate hands began to knead them like cookie dough as I melted into her hands. More moans of need escaped from my lips as she was deliberate in not stroking my nipples. Feeling some of the strength beginning to return to my arm, I guided her fingers to my nipples. "Come on, Summer. You know you want to."

"Oh, I do," she said as she leaned into me, pressing her tits against my back. Summer leaned in close and whispered into my ear, "I have a nice plan for you." I shuddered at the thought of what she might have in mind. Her hands worked my nipples, tugging on them firmly, yet still gently so not to hurt me. I let out soft and small gasps as she rolled my erect nipples between her thumb and her pointer finger. Already, I could feel my sex getting wet with anticipation again.

Then Summer pulled back, bringing her hands around to my lower back and massaging there, each stroke of her digits renewing my muscles. More purrs of pleasure came from me as I felt her, mixed in with the sounds of Regina happily tonguing Vanessa's crotch. Against my thigh, I could feel Summer's warm wetness pressing against me.

Slowly, she worked her way down, giving my ass a good massage. I had a boyfriend once have a big interest in my ass, but I never found it too sexy, but the way that Summer grabbed handfuls of it and molded it like clay was something else entirely. Was Summer about to do something anally to me? I bit my lower lip in anticipation, only to find myself suddenly flipped over onto my back.

Summer wrapped her legs around mine and I took notice now to what she was planning. Gingerly, she pressed her pussy against mine and began to grind them against each other. My head rocked back at this new sensation sending waves of bliss throughout me. I think I remember coming across this somewhere on the internet. What was the proper name for it? Tribal something? Trival something or other? Tr-

Before I could think anymore, Summer upped the intensity of our vulvas rubbing against each other, causing me to rock in sexual pleasure. Summer panted heavily, constantly pulling her hair back out of her face to watch as we rubbed each other. I moaned even louder in pleasure, crying out in bliss. "Ahhhh! Summer! This feels so good!"

"Ah, this feels amazing," Summer said between moans as she lifted my leg up and kissed down my calf. "Your pussy is so soft, Maria. I love the feeling of it against mine." She was incredible at this. Sure strengthening your tongue to eat someone out was something you could definitely practice, but this? Oh, I had no idea how someone would train for this.

The two of us bucked our backs as she pushed into each other, our clits rubbing back and forth against each other. Thanks to Summer's massage, my body was re-energized and ready for another hit of orgasmic pleasure. I had to keep going. As close as I could feel myself getting, Summer wasn't quite there yet, but was on her way. I took hold of her leg and gently sucked on her calf, which seemed to rev her up even more.

The beautiful warm wetness of our crotches kissing each other with their lips was driving us both into a grinding frenzy. I could barely hold myself together when I felt Summer's legs clench together. Her body arched in the air as she cried out in bliss. "Ah! MARIA! I'M... I'M..." She couldn't make out the last word as her body convulsed and quivered, rocked by a powerful orgasm. It was just a collections of sounds that sounded like "cumming."

Seeing the professional Summer being flooded with such bliss brought on by me sent me flying over the edge. My body shook as a third orgasm plowed through me, every molecule writhing in pleasure. My breath was now heavier than lead as I laid on my bed, covered in sweat with my crotch throbbing in delight. I refused to let Summer go with my legs, still softly grinding against her, listening to her tender whimpers as I did.

I had been fingered by Vanessa, eaten out by Danna, and now kissed lower lips with Summer. Slowly, nervously and anxious yet excited, I turned my head over to see Regina, who, unlike the other girls, looked like she was fresh and ready to go.

I was panting hard, feeling my pulse in my ears. All I could do was lay there as Regina peeled Summer's blissfully unconscious body from me and laid it beside Danna and Vanessa, who had both also passed out.

"Seems they couldn't quite keep up," Regina said, licking her lips as she ran her hand across my chest and my stomach. I quivered from her touch, both nervous and excited at what she might do. I had already been fingered, eaten, and scissored. What more could she do? "You know, I thought you were pretty inexperienced when it came to sex," Regina said, crawling over me and off of my bed. "But, you certainly surprised me, Ringmaster." Instinctively, I bit my lower lip. Sure, Regina had called me that plenty, but this one felt different and more sexually charged. She began to open up some drawers, looking for something. "Not many can still be awake after three orgasms like that. They certainly couldn't." I turned my head over to see Vanessa, Danna, and Summer all cuddling post-coitus with each other.

I rolled my head back to see what Regina had been looking for, and my eyes went wide. To be totally honest, I had forgotten that I even HAD something like that. Staring me in the face was a large double-ended blue rubber dildo. I had gotten it secretly when I needed to get a new vibrator, and it was just an extra gift that came with my purchase. Regina's lips curled upwards as she slowly inserted one end of it into her wet pussy.

"Y-You're gonna fuck me with that?" I asked, nervously.

"Do you want me to?" Regina asked, ready to stop at a moment's notice. At least for a sex... whatever she was, she knew when too far would be too far.

I shook my head. "No, I just wanted to know," I said as I slowly opened up my legs for her.

"Oh, but consent is sexy," Regina said as she got between my legs, giving my kneecaps a gentle smooch. "I need to hear what you want."

I gulped. Regina knew all the right buttons to press. "I want," I said, staring down at the rubber dildo between Regina's legs, "I want you to fuck me with the dildo, Regina."

Regina smiled warmly at me. "As you wish, Ringmaster." She ran the head of the dildo up and down the folds of my labia, soaking it with the concoction of juices in my crotch of my own fluids, Danna's saliva, and Summer's wetness. Carefully, she began to insert it into me, a quivering moan escaping my lips. "Does it feel good?"

"Yes," I said breathlessly, still reeling from my third orgasm as Regina began to pump in and out of me. I knew it was a fake one, but there was something about the moment that made it feel more real. Almost like Regina did have a large cock that she was fucking me with. I gripped the bed as Regina thrusted the head in and out of my wet snatch. I could hear her moaning as well, the dildo going deep inside her as well.

She gently lifted up my legs and got us into a similar position like how I was with Summer, but both our legs were in the air. Using her arms, she rocked herself forwards and backwards towards me, ramming the dildo farther in us both. I could hardly move, so I was at the utter mercy of Regina and her lust, and I was loving it. Each inch it went inside, each inch it pulled out and went back into her, each inch when she brought herself close enough that our asses slapped each other's cheeks, it was incredible.

I know this was only like masturbating with a dildo, but it was different; it was more real and more intense. It wasn't just Regina's inhuman speed and endurance, but that was certainly helping. No, there was a different feel to it as Regina fucked my pussy with the blue fake cock.

"You're still so naïve, Ringmaster," Regina said, upper her intensity. I gripped the bedsheets tighter. "You think that sex is just what's done to you?" My body rocked back and forth, but I still managed to nod to her. "Cute, but that's not quite it," she said between grunts as she pulled us in closer, driving the dildo into all the deep intimate areas of my needy cavern. "Good sex, real sex, it's all about who you do it with."

It only was then that I was reminded that Regina knew far better than me about what she was doing when it came to sex and anything related to it. She was absolutely right. From Vanessa's fingers to Regina with the dildo, the feeling building up inside me wasn't just because I was having lesbian sex for the first time. It was because I was having sex for the first time with Vanessa, with Danna, with Summer, and with Regina.

"Ahhhhh, Regina! I'm... I'm..." I panted heavily as I felt Regina wrap her arms around me and lifted me up until I was in her lap, riding her fake shaft up and down.

"Am I about to make you cum?" Regina purred in my ear.

I could hardly make any more coherent thoughts. Every subatomic particle in me was in pure bliss as I let myself get fucked by Regina. They were begging for release and I couldn't deny them any longer. I tried to tell Regina that I was cumming. I wanted to tell her that she was making me orgasm, but I couldn't even form the words. Much like how I had done to Summer, my language skills evaded me as I babbled nonsense as a fourth orgasm raptured my body. My legs clenched around Regina and my whole body melted in her lap.

Slowly, I felt her pull out and lay me down back onto the bed. I could see her smile at me as she got me into position. She moved my left arm around Danna, who curled into me, while my right was around Vanessa, who buried her face into my neck. Now content with her handiwork, Regina grabbed a large blanket and threw it over us, ducking underneath as it fluttered down and laying behind Vanessa.

"Good night, Maria," she said with a warm smile before closing her eyes.

I mumbled something to her, which in my mind sounded like "Good night," then I drifted off into sleep.

12